- » Fruit Custard Tart
Fruit Custard Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit custard tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit custard tart recipes.
Fruity Custard Tart
Fruit tarts are an elegant dessert! it’s a crispy cookies crust, filled with some pastry cream and fruits layered! See the video on how to get the custard and the fruits layered to make this beautiful tart! - 120.534
Fruit Custard Tarts
1. Start by opening the can of peach or apricot halves,and drain the fruit from the syrup thoroughly, also lay the fruit on a surface and each piece in half
2. Place the tartlets, and place the two halves of the fruit in each tartlet,... - 25.9842
Fruit Custard Tarts
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Stir in the sugar.
Cut the butter into cubes and rub into the flour and sugar.
Make a well in the centre and stir in the egg.
Bring together with your fingers to form a... - 39.0548
Apricot Custard Tart
Apricot Custard Tart are an easy to make and delicious dessert apt for those who have a sweet tooth! I made this rich and yummy Apricot Custard Tart for my friends Farwell party and everyone loved it. Go ahead and try it! - 43.1261
Peach Custard Tart
Roll out pastry on a floured board and line a 10 inch tart pan.
Chill or freeze before filling.
Arrange peach slices in the shell.
Beat together milk, almond extract, eggs and 4 tablespoons of the sugar.
Pour the custard into the tart.
Brush peaches with... - 35.7016
Gingered Custard Pear Tart
Prepare the dough as for Lemon Meringue Pie, fit it into a 10 inch tart pan with a removable bottom, and chill while preparing the custard.
Combine the water, sugar, lemon peel, cinnamon, and cloves in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring until the... - 37.3927
Berries And Cream Tart
1. Prepare and bake Coconut Tart Shell; cool.
2. While tart shell is baking, prepare lemon custard: From lemon, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice. In heavy 2-quart saucepan over medium-low heat, heat butter or margarine, sugar, and... - 29.4365
St Louis Apple Tart
St Louis Apple Tart is a very easy to make recipe. St Louis Apple Tart get its taste from pie crust filled with custard and apples. St Louis Apple Tart is loved by many people around the world. - 29.935
Almond Custard Tarts
Almond Custard Tarts has a fine taste. Almond Custard Tarts gets its taste from almond paste mixed with eggs and cream. Almond Custard Tarts is inspired by many bakeries all over the world. - 40.7186
Virginia Apple Custard Tart
The yummy Virginia Apple Custard Tart as soon as it is baked. Often, I have to hide it from my family so that there is some left for the guests. Try preparing these irresistible Virginia Apple Custard Tart for yourself! - 43.8757
Yogurt Custard Tart
Bake the pie crust in a preheated 375° oven for 10-12 minutes.
Remove from oven and reduce heat to 350°.
In a large mixing bowl, mix all filling ingredients except fruit and pour into baked tart shell.
Bake tart for 25-30 minutes or until the filling is... - 36.915
Jelly Tart is an easy to make sweet dish. I have a sweet tooth and these Jelly Tarts please me plenty! Try this Jelly Tart recipe and you will understand why. - 35.6853
Easy But Exotic Fruit Tart
Easy But Exotic Fruit Tart is truly exotic and even more easy to prepare. Your family and you will love this Easy But Exotic Fruit Tart. Njoy! - 42.0629
Individual Strawberry CrÃ¨me Brulee Tarts
Prepare the pastry preheat your oven to 400Â°F.spread 1 sheet of phyllo on a clean work space and lightly brush it with butter.
Fold it in quarters and trim off the folded edge to make a square .
Place the phyllo square on a cookie sheet, and brush it... - 44.5406
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
Line tart molds with crust.
Bake in oven 15 minutes or so.
Remove from oven.
Let cool completely.
Garnish with custard.
Decorate with fruit.
Cover with apricot glaze. - 28.3932
Garden Fruit Tart
Garden Fruit Tart is very easy to make recipe. Garden Fruit Tart gets its taste from crust dressed with jam and cream, topped with almonds. Garden Fruit Tart is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 27.1999
1.Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 7, or 425°F.
2. Wash, clean and prepare the fruit of your choice.
3. Divide in the pastry in half.
4. On a floured, roll out one piece of pastry and line an 8 inch pie plate. Trim edges with a knife.
5.... - 32.4734
Invalid Fruit Tart
1 Sieve to remove the skin and core of the apple, while it is hot.
2 In the bottom of 2 sundae glasses, crumble the sponge cake
3 Add in custard while it is still warm, covering the sponge cake.
4 Allow to cool.
5 Prepare a meringue with... - 37.3141
Fresh Fruit Tarts
Prepare pastry; divide in half.
Roll half of the pastry at a time to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut each half into three 5-inch circles.
Fit dough circles over inverted custard cups, pinching pleats at intervals to fit around the cups; prick.
Bake in 450° oven for... - 41.7006
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Divide pie dough into 6 equal portions and roll each one into a 5-inch circle about 1/4 inch thick.
Fit dough over the backs of 6 muffin tins, fitting tightly around the tins by pressing with your fingers.
Prick the dough with a... - 44.1477
This delicious apple fruit tart adds an interesting twist to the usual apple dessert. Also a great treat to the eye, delight in this wonderful recipe! - 36.3946
Easter Fresh Fruit Tart
If you are looking for a dessert recipe for your Easter Dinner, this is it! Fresh, colorful, light and beautiful, this tart represents spring! A classic French dessert, this elegant fruit tart has a shell of tender biscuit-like pastry filled with a thick... - 134.862
Peach And Pear Tarts
Preheat the oven to 400Â° F 10 minutes before the tarts are ready to be baked.
Lightly oil 12 3 1/2 inch tart tins.
For easy handling, work with only 1/4 of the Pecan Pastry at a time.
Keep the rest refrigerated until ready to roll out.
Line the prepared... - 36.5897
Easy Invalid Fruit Tart 2
1 Preheat the oven to 325° Fahrenheit.
2 In the bottom of a small pie dish, crumble the sponge cake.
3 Layer the sieved apple pulp, to cover the cake.
4 In a bowl, beat up the egg and sugar.
5 Pour over the warm milk.
6 ... - 37.4188
Fruit And Almond Tart
Fruit And Almond Tart is very delicious. The almonds, sugar and strawberries gives the Fruit And Almond Tart a finger licking taste. - 44.5666
Giant Strawberry Tart
1 On a lightly floured surface, roll Pastry to a 14-inch circle; carefully fit into a 12-inch pizza pan. Fold under and flute edge; prick pastry with fork. Bake in a 425° oven about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
2 In a medium saucepan combine... - 33.6304
Fruit Jelly Tart
1) Use rolled out pastry to line flan ring.
2) Place in oven to bake blind and cool.
3) Pour enough jelly into a sandwich tin to cover the bottom to a depth of 1/2 inch and set.
4) Place the fruit on this add 2-3 tablespoons of cool... - 41.1884
Tart Of Many Fruits
1. Preheat the oven at 190°C (375°F) mark 5.
2. In a heavy-based saucepan heat gently together the milk and vanilla pod and until just boiling.
3. Remove from the heat and leave to infuse for 30 minutes.
To make the pastry case:
4. On... - 47.1695
Make the pastry in the usual way.
Use it to line an 11 inch shallow, fluted flan tin with a removable base.
Line with greaseproof paper and baking beans, or with foil, and bake blind' at 400Â°F, Gas Mark 6 for 25 minutes.
Remove the paper and baking beans... - 45.1801
Custard - Crema Pasticcera
1. In a bowl beat the egg yolks with cane sugar, let the sugar dissolve and then add the flour and lemon zest.
2. Transfer the content in a bowl and on low heat start adding milk in think stream, stirring continuously.
3. Once the custard becomes thick... - 0
Combine custard mix, egg yolk, sugar, pumpkin, spice, milk and orange juice in a medium size saucepan.
Heat slowly, stirring constantly, to boiling; remove from heat.
Spoon into tart shells.
Chill at least 2 hours, or until softly set.
Just... - 36.6087
Banana Walnut Tart
In 2-quart casserole, combine milk, egg yolks, sugar and cornstarch.
Microwave at MEDIUM HIGH (7) 8 to 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add cream cheese; stir with a wire whisk until melted.
Stir in vanilla and butter flavoring.
Microwave at MEDIUM HIGH... - 41.1892
French Apricot Tart
French Apricot Tart has a Tasty taste. The eggs and apricot gives the French Apricot Tart Staggering taste. Must catch it - 45.3405
Plate Jam Tart
1. Preheat the oven to Regulo 5 or 375°F.
2. Upon a lightly floured board, roll out the pastry to the shape and size of the oven safe plate.
3. Keep the pastry on an oven safe plate. Press it down on well. Trim and decorate edge.
4.... - 32.1517
Mix the egg yolks, sugar, flour and half the milk until smooth .
With the machine running, add the remaining milk through the feeder tube until blended.
Put into a saucepan and cook gently over low heat, stirring well until thick.
Remove from the heat, add... - 27.5852
Grape And Kiwifruit Tart
1. Prepare and bake 10-inch Tart Shell as directed; cool.
2. While Tart Shell is baking, prepare filling: In heavy 2-quart saucepan, stir sugar, flour, gelatin, and salt. In medium-sized bowl, beat eggs and egg yolk with milk; stir into sugar mixture; let... - 34.4986
Quick Cherry Cream Tarts
On floured surface roll pastry 1/8 inch thick.
Cut eight 5 inch circles.
Fit over inverted muffin pans or custard cups, pinching together at 4 corners; prick with fork.
Bake at 450° till golden, 9 to 10 minutes.
In mixing bowl combine... - 39.496
Open Apricot Tart
Open Apricot Tart is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Open Apricot Tart; I am sure you would love to try this dish again and again. - 46.0233
Huckleberry Kuchen With Custard
Sift together flour, 1 Tbsp.sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
Cut in margarine with pastry cutter.
Add 1 egg, cut in well to form dough.
Chill dough 2 hours.
Spread to an eighth of an inch thickness on a floured 9"x 12" cookie sheet.
Bake at... - 39.9675
Quick And Simple Custard Sauce
1) In a bowl, beat together the eggs and castor sugar.
2) In a saucepan, heat the milk. Do not let the milk boil.
3) Pour the hot milk into the egg mixture, while stirring continously.
4) Strain the mixture. Transfer into a double boiler. You may... - 32.4464