- » Fruit Custard
Fruit Custard Recipes
Fruit custard is one among the popular after-meal desserts served in almost all the cuisines in the world. With its slight resemblance to fruit salad, a simple fruit custard is a custard containing fruits. However, ... More »
Classic Fruit Custard
Many of you must have tasted this delicious dessert in restaurants. Do you know, how much easy it is to prepare this thick and creamy fruit custard at your kitchen? In this video, chef is showing the easy process, which can be recreated, even without any... - 126.106
Queen Of Puddings With Banana Custard
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees centigrade.
2. In a saucepan, add milk, cream and vanilla essence and bring to the boil. Grate in the lemon rind then stir in the breadcrumbs, butter and 1 ounce sugar. Cook over a low heat for 2-3... - 49.0628
Christmas Custard With Fruit
In large heavy saucepan, blend sugar, cornstarch and salt; whisk in milk and light cream.
Bring to simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Reduce heat to low.
In bowl, beat eggs with... - 47.3797
Peach And Rice Custard Loaf
Combine sugar, flour and salt in top of double boiler.
Add 1/2 cup milk and egg yolks; beat well.
Add remaining 1 cup milk.
Cook in double boiler about 20 minutes or until thick, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; add flavoring and fold... - 46.3304
Berries With Custard Parisienne
Berries With Custard Parisienne is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare dessert recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other dessert for your coming parties! - 46.0075
Fruit Custard Pizza
In small mixer bowl combine cottage cheese and butter; beat till smooth and well blended.
In large bowl stir together flour, rolled oats, lemon peel, and salt.
Add cottage cheese mixture to dry ingredients; mix well.
Form into ball.
With hands, press evenly... - 44.7814
Stirred Custard Over Fruit
1 In tp of a double boiler, add eggs, sugar, and milk, mixing well.
2 In the bottom of the double boiler, bring water to a boil.
3 Lower the heat and cook the custard over hot water.
4 Stir occasionally, until the custard thickens and coats a... - 44.3517
Apricot Custard Tart
Apricot Custard Tart are an easy to make and delicious dessert apt for those who have a sweet tooth! I made this rich and yummy Apricot Custard Tart for my friends Farwell party and everyone loved it. Go ahead and try it! - 44.3113
Strawberries And Custard
1) Take the eggs and beat them in top of a double boiler.
2) Take the sugar, flour and salt and mix them.
3) Add this sugar mixture to the beaten eggs. Beat the mixture again.
4) Add 1/4 of hot milk into egg mixture.
5) Cook over simmering water for... - 44.1939
Apple Custard Crepes
Make the crepes using the Sweet Crepe Batter or French Crepe Batter.
Peel and core the apples and cut into slices.
Simmer in the water until just tender.
Melt the butter and stir in the maple syrup and brown sugar.
Add to the apples with... - 43.7157
Almond Custard With Poached Dried Fruit
In a heavy, medium saucepan, combine the milk, half-and-half, and 2/3 cup of the sugar.
Split the vanilla bean in half and scrape out the seeds.
Add the seeds and the pod to the milk mixture.
Bring to a simmer, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
Remove the... - 43.0964
1. Peel banana and apple and cut into small pieces.
2. Cut Pineapple into small pieces.
3. Pluck grapes from branches and wash well. Slice into half if large.
4. Toss all fruits in a bowl and refrigerate.
5. In a saucepan, bring milk to... - 42.9273
Apricot Rice Custard
In a large saucepan, cook rice according to package directions.
Stir in milk, sugar and salt; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low.
Stir 1/2 cup into eggs; return all to the pan.
Cook and stir for 15 minutes or until mixture coats a spoon (do not boil).
Remove... - 42.8305
Fruit Custard Tarts
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Stir in the sugar.
Cut the butter into cubes and rub into the flour and sugar.
Make a well in the centre and stir in the egg.
Bring together with your fingers to form a... - 42.428
Orange Custard Pudding
Section oranges; marinate segments in small amount of sugar.
Place milk in saucepan over low heat.
Simmer; do not boil.
Combine flour, egg yolks and 1 cup sugar; add to milk gradually, stirring constantly.
Cook to desired thickness.
Pour into glass... - 42.1721
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, heat milk and water.
3) Put off the heat and let the milk mixture cool down a bit.
4) Mix in rind, spices and sweetener and beat using electric blender until foamy.
5) Portion the mixture... - 41.6943
Poached Pears With Soft Custard
"Combine 1 quart water and 1 112 cups sugar in large saucepan.
Heat, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Add 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Peel Dears, leaving stems; place in syrup.
Simmer for 30 min- utes or until pears are tender, turning... - 41.6806
Banana Custard Tart
1) In a mixing bowl, sift together flour and salt. Add butter and lard, cut until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2) Add water to form firm dough.
3) On a lightly floured board and roll it into a round large enough to line an 8-inch pie plate,... - 41.5342
Pear Custard Tart
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In medium bowl, combine flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon grated orange peel and salt; mix well.
Using pastry blender or fork, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse... - 41.3701
Peach Custard Ice Cream
Sprinkle peaches with 3/4 cup sugar; let stand for 30 minutes.
Beat until mushy.
Beat eggs until light and fluffy; add flour, salt and remaining sugar.
Scald milk; add egg mixture.
Stir mixture thor- oughly.
Place in double boiler; cook, stirring... - 41.2747
Pear And Orange Custard Tart
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Make pie shell according to preferred recipe.
Combine all ingredients except eggs and orange juice.
Beat eggs, stir in orange juice and add to pear mixture.
Turn into pie shell.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until pears are... - 41.2135
Peach Rice Custard
Preheat oven to 350° F.
and butter a 2-quart casserole.
In the top of a double boiler, over hot but not boiling water, heat milk.
In a small bowl, beat eggs lightly.
Add honey, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Add slowly to hot milk and cook,... - 39.2284
Floating Islands With Fruit And Custard
Remove and discard the leaves, trim the root end and remove the thin membrane that covers the rhubarb.
Wash the stick and cut in 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) pieces.
Put in a dish with 1 oz (25 g/1 oz) of sugar and 2 (1) tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on... - 38.7381
Orange Custard Dressing
In a pan, blend sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
Stir in orange juice, lemon juice, and orange peel.
Cook, uncovered, over medium heat, stirring, until mixture boils and thickens.
In a small bowl, lightly beat eggs.
Stir some of the hot sauce into eggs, then stir... - 38.5991
This Apple Custard is divine ! Try this fruit pudding out for dessert tonight ! I'm sure you'll simply love this Apple Custard ! - 38.5144
Peach Custard Tart
Roll out pastry on a floured board and line a 10 inch tart pan.
Chill or freeze before filling.
Arrange peach slices in the shell.
Beat together milk, almond extract, eggs and 4 tablespoons of the sugar.
Pour the custard into the tart.
Brush peaches with... - 38.363
2-in-l Custard Cream For Fruit
Heat milk and evaporated milk in top of double boiler over hot water.
Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl, and beat until smooth.
Pour into hot milk, and cook, stirring until smoothly thickened.
Makes about 3 cups.
Note: This recipe makes enough thick... - 37.6381
Orange Custard Pudding
Peel and skin the sections of oranges, and marinate in a little sugar.
Let set while mixing other ingredients.
Simmer milk, but do not boil.
Mix flour, egg yolks and sugar.
Add slowly to milk, stirring constantly.
Cook to desired thickness.
Pour into a 1... - 37.531
Wine Poached Pears With Vanilla Custard Sauce
Peel and core pears, leaving stem ends intact.
Slice each pear in half lengthwise, leaving stem intact on one side.
Place pear halves in a 1-quart casserole.
Combine wine and next 4 ingredients; pour over pear halves.
Cover with wax paper, and microwave at... - 37.0995
Peel, core, slice and cook the apples in the water and sugar until pulped.
Beat well, or sieve, and put in the bottom of an oven-glass dish.
Separate the yolks and whites of the eggs and beat the yolks slightly with 1 oz castor sugar.
Stir in the milk and... - 36.8213
Orange Custard Cream
Yummy Orange Custard Creams!. Just thinking about the wonderful flavors of this Orange Custard Creams makes my mouth water! You simply have to try them! - 35.8602
Orange Custard Sauce
In 4-cup (1 L) measure, whisk together 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the milk, sugar, cornstarch and egg yolks; set aside.
In 2-cup (500 mL) measure, microwave remaining milk at High for 2 minutes or until boiling; gradually pour into egg yolk mixture, whisking... - 35.6316
Wash oranges and cut off thin strips of outer rind avoiding white pith.
Put rind, water and sugar into a bowl and leave to stand, covered, for 2 hr.
After 2 hr strain into a saucepan, heat through and pour gradually over the well-beaten eggs, stirring all... - 35.5047
If desired, slice 2 apricot halves for garnish; set aside.
Chop remaining apricot halves.
Place chopped apricots on paper towels to drain thoroughly.
Place two 6 ounce custard cups or souffle dishes in a shallow baking pan.
Divide chopped apricot halves... - 35.4556
Squeeze the juice from the oranges and heat the juice.
Remove from the gas and cool. (If fresh juice is not available, use an unsweetened juice, like Tropicana, from a tetra pak not a tin) Whisk the egg yolks together with the sugar and cornstarch and... - 35.3595
Peaches In Almond Custard
1. Place wine, sugar and lemon juice in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil. Add peach halves, remove from heat.
2. To make custard, place cream and custard in a bowl and mix to combine.
3. To make sauce, place strawberries in a food processor or blender... - 35.1627
Peaches With Custard
1. Place peach halves cut side down in an ovenproof dish. Evenly pour over Amaretto, sprinkle sugar over the top and bake in a moderate oven for 30 minutes.
2. Heat berries with brown sugar and 2 tablespoons water in a medium saucepan until simmering. Remove... - 34.7266
Fresh Berry Custard Tart
Combine 1/4 cup of the sugar and all of the cornstarch in a mixing bowl and blend with a fork until smooth.
Add the egg yolks and 1/2 cup of the milk, forming a paste.
Put the remaining 1 1/2 cups milk and 1/4 cup sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Add... - 34.6248
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In small saucepan heat margarine; add apples, cloves, and cinnamon.
Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until apples just begin to soften, about 2 minutes; remove and discard cloves.
Divide mixture into two 10-ounce custard cups.
In... - 34.4601
Strawberries And Raspberries In Custard Sauce
Combine first 4 ingredients in the top of a double boiler.
Cook over simmering water 38 minutes or until mixture thickens and coats back of a metal spoon, stirring constantly.
Pour custard into a bowl, and stir in vanilla.
Let custard sauce cool to room... - 34.2616
Orange Puff Custard
Cream the butter and mix thoroughly with the sugar and flour; add egg yolks and salt and beat until thick.
Add orange and lemon juice and orange rind; stir until smooth, then stir in the scalded milk.
Fold in beaten egg whites and pour into custard cups.
Set... - 34.1514
Fruit With Passion Fruit Custard
1. Place quinces in a large saucepan. Add sugar, wine and enough water to cover. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 3 hours or until quinces are tender and a rich pink colour.
2. To make custard, place milk and vanilla essence in a saucepan... - 34.1408
Fresh Berries With Old Fashioned Custard Sauce
1. In the top of a double boiler (off the heat), whisk the eggs until blended.
2. On a sheet of waxed paper, stir together the sugar and cornstarch; add to the eggs and whisk until smooth. Gradually whisk in the milk. Add the orange zest and place over... - 33.7452
Poached Pears With Wine Custard
1. Combine lemon juice and water in a bowl.
2. Peel pears, leaving stems intact. Cut a slice off bottom of each pear to allow it to stand securely, and put pears into lemon juice and water mixture to prevent discoloration.
3. Combine sugar, wine, cinnamon,... - 32.7901
Orange Baked Custard
Beat the eggs, salt, and sugar slightly.
Add the hot .milk and the orange rind.
Pour into a pie dish, 1 1/2-2 pint size (1 1.), and bake until set.
Sprinkle the top thickly with brown sugar and place under the grill to melt the sugar.
Arrange overlapping... - 32.3768
Pear Almond Custards
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Place 8 custard cups in a roasting pan.
Heat water in a kettle.
Divide pears among custard cups.
In a blender container, combine milk, eggs, honey, and almond extract, and process until blended.
Pour over pears, and then sprinkle with... - 31.8116
Orange Apricot Custard
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Pour mixture evenly into 8 (6-ounce) custard cups.
Place custard cups in two 9-inch square baking pans; pour hot water into pans to a depth of 1 inch.
Bake at... - 30.6572
Stirred Custard Over Fruit
Combine eggs, sugar, and milk in top of a double boiler, mixing well.
Bring water to boil in bottom of double boiler.
Reduce heat to low; cook custard over hot water, stirring occasionally, until custard thickens and coats a metal spoon.
Remove from heat;... - 30.3213
Baked Orange Custard
Baked Orange Custard is a mouth watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare Baked Orange Custard recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 29.1477
Wild Apple Custard
Place apples into lightly greased baking dish.
Sprinkle with 3 Tbsp.sugar.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Beat eggs until light, fold in wine and margarine.
Pour over apples and bake 325°F for 30 minutes or until apples are tender. - 28.7063
Berries With Lemon Custard
Mix strawberries, aspartame sweetener, and lemon peel in a bowl.
Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
Spoon 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the "Lemon Custard" into the middle of a dessert plate.
Drain berries and spoon over custard.
Top with remaining custard. - 28.5963
Orange Custard Sauce
Blend sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a 2-quart saucepan.
Combine milk and Egg Beaters; gradually stir into sugar mixture.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in Butter... - 27.3446
Fruit Custard Tarts
1. Start by opening the can of peach or apricot halves,and drain the fruit from the syrup thoroughly, also lay the fruit on a surface and each piece in half
2. Place the tartlets, and place the two halves of the fruit in each tartlet,... - 27.0653
Fruit And Custard
1. Place 54 cup each strawberries and blueberries in each of 4 dessert dishes; chill.
2. In small saucepan, heat together skim milk, egg, sugar and nutmeg. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and lightly coats back of wooden... - 26.6193
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl.
Gradually add the sugar, cream, orange-juice and rind and continue beating to an even consistency.
Pour the mixture into individual custard dishes or one large, pretty dish and place in a pan of hot... - 25.8784
Berries In Custard Sauce
Prepare pudding according to package directions, but using 2 1/2 cups milk and adding vanilla.
Chill about 30 minutes or until mixture is the consistency of custard sauce.
(If mixture gets too firm, beat with rotary beater till smooth.) Cut any large... - 25.5382
Creamy Custard Sauce With Fruit
Mix egg yolks, sugar and salt in heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Stir in milk gradually.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture coats a metal spoon, 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove sauce from heat; stir in vanilla.
Place saucepan in cold water until sauce is... - 25.4322
Custard With Fruit
1. Place a vegetable steamer or other low rack in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker that will hold a 1-quart souffle dish. Add 2 1/2 to 3 cups warm tap water to the cooker.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and sugar until well blended.... - 25.3025
Strawberry Yogurt Custard
1. In large bowl, blend yogurt, strawberries, honey, and almond and vanilla extracts. Using rubber spatula, gently fold in whipped topping.
2. Divide among 4 parfait glasses and chill until serving time. Sprinkle top of each with 1 tablespoon vanilla wafer... - 24.6314
Pear Fans With Creamy Custard Sauce
Cut pear halves into thin slices with sharp knife, cutting up to, but not through, stem ends.
Holding stem end in place, gently fan out slices from stem.
Place on dessert plates.
Spoon about 1/3 cup Creamy Custard Sauce around pears.
Place raspberry and mint... - 23.3639
Orange Custard Sauce
In top of a double boiler, whisk together honey and egg yolks until mixed.
Slowly stir in half-and-half with a metal spoon.
Set over simmering water, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens enough to coat the back of the spoon.
Remove from heat,... - 22.1532
Baked Apricot Custard
Prepare as for plain Baked Custard, using 5 eggs and 1/2 cup of sugar.
Substitute 2 cups of unsweetened apricot pulp for 2 cups, of milk and add more sugar if necessary.
If canned pulp is used, omit the sugar. - 17.9367
Fruit Custard Recipes By Category