- » Fruit Cupcake
Fruit Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit cupcake recipes.
Banana Pudding Cupcakes
Wonderful dessert to end your meal. This video shows a fantastic recipe of pudding cake with banana. It is an extremely comforting dessert and is a complete favorite among everyone in the family. The banana fruit brings in a lovely flavor to this recipe... - 133.575
Chocolate Chip Banana Cupcake
A bunch of ripe bananas and a jar of chocolate chips to put both of them together scrumptious decadence. These light and moist chocolate banana cupcakes are a far cry from the dense banana muffins. This has to be the best way to please fussy kids who complain... - 123.177
Taffy Apple Cupcakes
If you love the sweet, gooey taste of caramel, then you'll love these cupcakes! Made from a simple box cake mix and an easy homemade caramel sauce, these cupcakes are a fun and tasty snack filled with the flavors of fall. - 121.386
Banana And Vanilla Cupcakes
Cupcakes are good for breakfast or even for tea or coffee time when made in variations using fruits like banana too. Here is a recipe to make Banana Cupcakes with smashed bananas and flour as the key ingredients with other dessert flavors including vanilla.... - 120.257
Fresh Orange Cupcakes: Cupcake Show #6
Looking for a cupcake recipe that is yummy, easy to make and sure to earn you compliments and praises? Then you must watch this video. Get ready to surprise everyone! - 98.4625
Blue Moon Blood Orange Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk butter until smooth.
4. Drop eggs, one at a time and blend after each addition.
5. Throw vanilla,... - 89.501
Blueberry cupcakes are a easy to make anytime great snack. Just mix it, pour it, bake it and you have in no time a freshly baked batch of cupcakes right in your kitchen - 50.7971
Delicious banana cupcakes that make every moment special. You can serve these delicious easy to make cupcakes for tea or as a dessert. They are perfect for any occasion and make you feel wonderful. A mouthwatering comfort food. - 46.9754
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, cream together sugar and shortening.
3) Gradually add eggs. Mix well.
4) Sift together the dry ingredients and add alternately to the mixture with buttermilk.
5) Add the remaining... - 46.536
Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt together.
Cream the butter with extract.
Add the sugar gradually, beating thoroughly.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until light and fluffy after each addition.
Blend in banana.
Beating only until blended after each... - 46.3511
Apple Banana Cupcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
3) In a food processor, process the apple juice, bananas, eggs, honey, and vanilla extract until smooth.
4) In a medium bowl, sift rest of the ingredients... - 45.7441
Oatmeal Banana Cupcakes
These Oatmeal Banana Cupcakes are my favorite breakfast. I eat them for a snack too at times. Try these simple but delicious cakes . You can share your thoughts about these Oatmeal Banana Cupcakes with me. - 42.1831
Orange Poppy Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Line twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups with paper baking cups; set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl sift together flour and baking powder; stir in poppy seed and orange peel and set aside.
3. Using mixer, in large mixing bowl beat... - 37.4185
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy; beat in eggs.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Beat flour mixture into creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Fold in blueberries by hand.
Spoon batter into greased muffin tins.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20... - 37.2662
Apple Spice Cupcakes
Thoroughly cream shortening and sugar.
Add vanilla; beat in eggs, one at a time.
Sift together dry ingredients; mix with apples and nuts.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with water.
Place paper bake cups in muffin pans; fill 1/2 full.
Bake at 375Â° about... - 36.5741
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub 12 or more cupcake or muffin pans with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the butter, margarine or shortening until soft; gradually add the sugar and beat until creamy. Stir in the orange peel; add the egg yolks, 1... - 33.7518
1. Preheat oven to 325Â° F. Use 12 muffin cups with nonstick finish or line muffin cups with paper liners.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg yolks, 3 tablespoons of the sugar, the water and salt in large bowl until foamy and light in color.... - 32.9373
Orange Cupcake Syrup
1) In a pan, combine all the ingredients.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Use this to coat warm cupcakes. - 27.6283
Watermelon Shaped Cupcakes
This is a great way to make your kids eat fruits. The watery, low-fat, watermelon is immensely healthy and hydrates the body during summer. - 0
Nutritious and tasty, these yummy cupcakes are bound to be a hit with your kids. - 0
These Halloween themed cupcakes have a gruesome bloody center that ooze as you bite into them. These buns are really easy to make and are enough to give the trick or treaters a fright! - 0
Eggless Strawberry Cupcakes (100% Vegetarian)
I’m very happy to bring you this eggless Strawberry Cupcake recipe. As most of the people in India are stict vegetarians, even they can enjoy these cupcakes. If I don’t mention that these are Eggless, nobody can guess that these are made without Eggs. The... - 0
Fruit Cupcake Recipes By Category