- » Fruit Cupcake
Fruit Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit cupcake recipes.
Cream brown sugar and vegetable shortening.
Add egg and mix well.
Combine applesauce and soda; stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in salt and spices; add flour and mix thoroughly.
Fill greased muffin pans half full.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
Frost with... - 40.3538
In a bowl combine mixed candied fruits and peels, raisins, and dates.
In a bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
In large mixer bowl thoroughly cream together shortening, the 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after... - 43.2688
Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt together.
Cream the butter with extract.
Add the sugar gradually, beating thoroughly.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until light and fluffy after each addition.
Blend in banana.
Beating only until blended after each... - 43.8218
Snowflake Macaroon Cupcakes
Combine coconut, 1/3 cup sugar and the 1 egg white in a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl.
Heat on full power for 2 minutes.
Combine and sift together flour and baking powder.
Add to coconut mixture.
Stir in almond extract.
Beat... - 40.2752
Spicy Prune Nut Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices.
3. Cream the butter and sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla and eggs. Stir in the dry ingredients, milk, prunes, and nuts.
4. Spoon into... - 36.5208
Delicious banana cupcakes that make every moment special. You can serve these delicious easy to make cupcakes for tea or as a dessert. They are perfect for any occasion and make you feel wonderful. A mouthwatering comfort food. - 46.3516
These Ginger Cupcakes are very delicious ! Try out these pineapple and gingerbread dish and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Ginger Cupcakes are welcome ! - 37.2837
Chocolate Chip Banana Cupcake
A bunch of ripe bananas and a jar of chocolate chips to put both of them together scrumptious decadence. These light and moist chocolate banana cupcakes are a far cry from the dense banana muffins. This has to be the best way to please fussy kids who complain... - 139.304
Orange Filled Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 325°F.
6-cup muffin tins with paper liners.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and baking soda into a medium-size bowl.
Stir with fork to blend.
In a large bowl, beat together butter and honey.
Beat in eggs, then milk, and orange juice.
Mix... - 42.2383
Pineapple Muffins has a luscious taste. Pineapple Muffins gets its lovely taste from crushed pineapple mixed with flour and eggs and flavored by cinnamon. Pineapple Muffins is loved by kids. - 42.9157
No Egg Cupcake
1. Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F.
2. Grease a cupcake or muffin tray with butter and flour it lightly. Place cupcake liners in the grooves. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda. Mix well with a... - 0
Oatmeal Banana Cupcakes
These Oatmeal Banana Cupcakes are my favorite breakfast. I eat them for a snack too at times. Try these simple but delicious cakes . You can share your thoughts about these Oatmeal Banana Cupcakes with me. - 39.7874
1. Preheat oven to 325Â° F. Use 12 muffin cups with nonstick finish or line muffin cups with paper liners.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg yolks, 3 tablespoons of the sugar, the water and salt in large bowl until foamy and light in color.... - 30.2572
Peach Upside-down Cupcakes
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together 3 times; add shortening, eggs and milk.
Beat until bat- ter is smooth and light.
Place 1 teaspoon butter and 1 tablespoon brown sugar in each muffin cup; place over low heat until melted, blending... - 42.3934
Chocolate Banana Low Fat Cupcakes
Heat oven to 350°F.
Line muffin pans with paper or foil-laminated paper baking cups (2 1/2 inches in diameter).
In large bowl, stir together flour, 1/4 cup sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In small bowl, stir together yogurt,... - 44.7263
Phillo Dough Cupcakes With Strawberry And Fig Cream Cheese
Fond of sweets? this dish is a must try. Watch this video now to learn a detailed procedure to make these Phillo Dough Cupcakes with Strawberry and Fig Cream Cheese. Treat your family to this gourmet delight and you are sure to bag a lot of compliments. - 81.4185
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease bottoms of thirty 3-inch cupcake-pan cups.
Sift flour with next 5 ingredients; stir in raisins, fruits and nuts.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, mix shortening with sugar, then with eggs until light and... - 43.639
Blue Moon Blood Orange Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk butter until smooth.
4. Drop eggs, one at a time and blend after each addition.
5. Throw vanilla,... - 91.044
Orange Poppy Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Line twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups with paper baking cups; set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl sift together flour and baking powder; stir in poppy seed and orange peel and set aside.
3. Using mixer, in large mixing bowl beat... - 37.5718
Blueberry cupcakes are a easy to make anytime great snack. Just mix it, pour it, bake it and you have in no time a freshly baked batch of cupcakes right in your kitchen - 50.3275
Apple Banana Cupcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
3) In a food processor, process the apple juice, bananas, eggs, honey, and vanilla extract until smooth.
4) In a medium bowl, sift rest of the ingredients... - 46.2427
Mini Simnel Cupcakes
When whole of the UK is caught in a baking frenzy and have even called 2012 as the year of baking, there is absolutely no reason why you should not try your hands at baking. With Easter down the line and an easy to make delicious Mini Simnel Cupcake recipe in... - 151.515
Lynn's Chocolate Cupcakes
Lynn demonstrates how to make a basic chocolate cupcake. These are super easy and delicious and suitable for a dessert or snack. From Martha Stewart. - 0
Malt Shake Cupcakes
Melt butter in water in 1-quart jar.
Add remaining ingredients except 1/4 cup malt powder, walnuts and cherries.
Shake about 10 times.
Shake vigorously until well blended.
Fill paper baking cups in muffin pans two-thirds... - 39.139
Miniature Orange Tea Muffins
Miniature Orange Tea Muffins is a tea time cupcake. Miniature Orange Tea Muffins gets its taste from orange juice mixed with eggs and flour. Miniature Orange Tea Muffins is loved by many across the world. - 42.7832
Healthy & Delicious Apple Banana Cupcake
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. Line muffin cups in a baking tray.
3. Mash the banana in a bowl and peel, core and shred the apple.
4. In a large bowl take all the ingredients and mix well.
5. Divide the batter equally in the... - 104.605
White And Black Cupcakes
Part cheesecake and part cupcake, this delicious cupcake recipe will have you eating one after the other. White and Black cupcakes are made with fat free cream cheese so you can enjoy every bite without guilt. Join Anne Colagioia as she shows you how to make... - 104.955
Kinda Crazy Cupcakes
Sprinkle gelatin over cranberry juice in a small saucepan; let stand 5 minutes.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat, and let cool slightly.
Place muffin liners in muffin pan; coat liners with cooking... - 26.9339
Soak raisins in hot water and orange zest overnight; reserve water.
Preheat oven to 375°F (188°C).
Mix dry ingredients.
Cut in butter.
Combine eggs, orange juice concentrate and syrup, then add to dry ingredients.
Mix in raisins, zest and any remaining... - 37.7698
Gluten-free Orange Muffins
Combine all dry ingredients.
Mix all liquids; add to dry ingredients.
For muffins, fill cups full, bake at 375°F (190°C) for 15-20 minutes. - 27.1838
Easy Clown Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line twenty-four 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups with paper liners.
2. In bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat shortening and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add... - 39.8861
Chocolate Frosted Cupcakes
Line 4 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 inches, with paper baking cups.
Or arrange four 6-ounce custard cups in circle on 12-inch plate.
Mix all ingredients except frosting with fork in bowl until moistened, about 1 minute.
Divide batter evenly among muffin... - 35.0959
Blue Corn-blueberry Muffins
Stir dry ingredients together.
Combine liquid ingredients.
Mix liquid and dry ingredients and stir until just mixed.
Gently stir in blueberries.
Fill oiled muffin tins 2/3 full.
Bake in preheated oven at 400°F (205°C) for 20 minutes or until done. - 30.7016
Grease and lightly flour muffin pans or line with paper bake cups. Set aside. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Add enough water to juice to make 2/3 cup. Prepare cake mix according to package directions, except omit the water and stir in the reserved juice... - 25.6127
Happy Day Cupcakes
1.Take the pineapple can, strain the fruit and keep aside 1/2 cup liquid.
2.In a medium sized saucepan, mix pineapple liquid, sugar and cornstarch and allow them to cook on medium flame by stirring continuously.
3.Once a thick consistency of mixture... - 40.7686
1. Arrange paper cake cups in muffin pans.
2. Re-sift the flour with the cornstarch and baking powder.
3. Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in the egg yolk, blending well.
5. Add the flour mixture in 3 parts alternately with the... - 42.7835
Animal Shaped Cupcakes
and zebras, oh my…and don’t forget the monkeys. The kids will go wild (but not too wild) when they see these adorable cupcakes, perfect for a jungle theme birthday party. Professional baker and author Liv Hansen for the kitchens shows us how it’s done.... - 146.38
Grape Juice-sweetened Corn Muffins
Combine dry ingredients, and mix in nuts.
In a separate bowl, mix liquids together, then combine with dry ingredients.
Batter will seem thin but it will thicken.
Pour batter into oiled muffin tins, 2/3 full.
Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 15 minutes.
Cool before... - 31.8061
Preheat oven to 400°F (205 C) and prepare muffin cups.
Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl and mix well.
Combine all wet and other ingredients in another bowl and mix well.
Add the liquid ingredients to the dry.
Mix together until just moistened.
Fill... - 32.726
Raisin-walnut Kamut Muffins
In small bowl mix together Topping ingredients.
In large mixing bowl combinedry ingredients.
Stir in raisins.
In small bowl combine oil, eggs, honey and buttermilk.
Stir well into dry ingredients.
Line muffin tins with baking cups or grease... - 40.4662
Lemon Pudding Cups
These Lemon Pudding Cups make an excellent dessert after a meal ! Relish it for a snack if you want to ! Just try and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Lemon Pudding Cup are welcome ! - 40.082
Easy Blueberry Muffins With Vanilla Icing
Muffins can be good enough as snacks over teatime or for breakfast. Chef Garry shows how to make blueberry muffins with fluffy vanilla icing in easy steps. Delicacy with a great icing! - 116.719
Portuguese King's Cake
In small bowl, mix together candied fruit, raisins, lemon and orange rinds and port; cover and let stand while preparing dough.
Meanwhile, in bowl, whisk together yeast, 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the sugar, 1 cup (250 mL) of the flour and water until smooth.
Cover... - 47.9864
Easy Fruit Cake Glaze
1. In a small saucepan, tip in the corn syrup, lemon juice and water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes till done. This will make ¼ cup.
2. Serve as a glaze on cakes, cupcakes, muffins or as a dipping sauce. - 24.3186
Individual Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, beat together the sugar and oil till well combined.
3) Add the eggs and beat till the mixture is light.
4) Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon,... - 47.6443
Easy Individual Fruit Cakes
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Prepare cake mix by package directions, using the eggs but substituting brandy or wine for the liquid called for.
Beat in spices and extracts.
Dredge fruit in flour, then mix into batter along with nuts.
Spoon into muffin tins lined... - 42.7286
Strawberry Jam Using Fruit Pectin
1. Thaw frozen berries.
2. In a blender, puree berries.
3. In a large saucepan, thoroughly mix pureed berries and sugar; let stand for 20 minutes, stir occasionally.
4. In another saucepan, mix pectin in water and boil over high heat... - 36.2443
Cut cupcakes into 1/2-inch cubes; divide between two 6-ounce custard cups.
Place jelly in another 6-ounce custard cup and microwave, uncovered on high (100%) until melted 20 to 30 seconds; spoon over cake.
Remove stems from 4 strawberries and slice; slice... - 32.3924
Frozen Cream With Fruit
1. Prepare muffin pans with cupcake liners in them
2. Soften the cream cheese to room temperature
3. With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese till it is smooth
4. Add the sugar to the bowl and mix well till smooth
5. Add milk and... - 33.1711
Sugar Cookie Fruit Cups
The crunch of the cookie, creaminess of the pudding, freshness of the seasonal fruit and to top it all off an eye popping presentation makes this the ultimate summer dessert. - 34.3882
Fresh Fruit Pizza Dessert For Kids
When it comes to cooking for kids, the parents are usually spoilt for choice, as is the case with this pizza recipe. A real winner, this healthy, tasty pizza treat is a great way to treat your kids to the goodness of fresh fruits. In this video, Betty... - 121.801
Just before serving:
1. Invert a cupcake on each of 4 dessert plates. Spoon over them rum mixed with corn syrup.
2. Serve each baba topped with a small spoonful of ice cream or fruit and some whipped cream, if desired. - 19.4567
Chunky Strawberry Preserve
Strawberry Preserves make a wonderful topping for my cupcakes and fruit biscuits. Try this berry condiment in your own way if you want to. Tell me if you like these Strawberry Preserves. - 33.455
Banana Split Cake
1. Melt butter or margarine in an 8x8x2-inch baking pan in oven, while oven is heating.
2. Peel bananas; cut in half, length wise and crosswise, to make 8 pieces. Arrange bananas, cut-side down, in melted butter, to resemble spokes on a wheel.
3. Spoon... - 39.04
Blueberry Orange Muffins With Nutty Topping
Prepare nut topping; set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; make a well in center and set aside.
In another bowl, combine orange juice and oil.
Add egg and orange peel and beat lightly.
Pour into well in... - 42.4984
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Grease sides of a loaf pan, 9x5x3".
Melt butter in bottom of loaf pan.
Sprinkle sugar evenly over butter.
Arrange pineapple in attractive pattern on butter-sugar coating.
Decorate with pecan halves and cherries if you wish.
Pour the half batter over... - 36.0908
Strawberry Or Raspberry Muffins
€¢ Make sure the microwave-safe muffin pan is well oiled or use cupcake paper cups.
€¢ Place in a mixing bowl the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
€¢ Mix together in another bowl the oil, egg and 1 cup (250 mL) of the strawberries or raspberries... - 31.766
Easy Blueberry Muffins
In this video, the chef is showing the basic process of making blueberry muffins. One can watch the video and enjoy it but making the dish would be rather difficult. Although the video is in Filipino, the exact ingredient measurements and baking temperature... - 93.0506
Fruit cake-ettes are spicy little cupcakes that are baked with spice cake mix and sherry. Rich and nutty, these fruit cake-ettes are also filled with candied fruits, raisins and walnuts. They are perfect for children and parties. - 26.1233
Cranberries In Snow
This Cranberries In Snow is an irresistible dessert recipe. Enjoy this baked Cranberries In Snow dish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 40.0382
Fluted Ice Cream Cake
At least day bejore serving: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Make cake mix as label directs; pour batter into 2 identical well-greased 3 1/2-cup fluted molds, up to 1 1/4 inches below rims (use remaining batter for cupcakes).
Bake 50 minutes or until cake tester,... - 35.4786
Mini Banana Muffin
My wife likes this Mini Banana Muffin recipe. This Mini Banana Muffin recipe is very simple and easy.Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Mini Banana Muffin to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it... - 41.4886
Quick Amazing Orange Cake
Want to make your tea party look good but don't know how? Make this yummy orange cake following easiest step by Ciccio Italian café. It hardly takes few minutes to bake but its delicious taste would be remembered for years. - 77.6709
Cherry Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1. Prepare an 8-1/4-inch round or 8-inch square dish.
2. Tip the butter or margarine into the dish
3. Microwave on High for 30 seconds
4. Add brown sugar to the dish and set aside to melt
5. Arrange the pineapple slices and cherries over brown... - 40.2654
Carrot And Zucchini Muffins
Nutritious vegetables turning colorful in appearance when cooked, check this unique recipe. Watch Tamra Davis make carrot and zucchini muffins that turn out orange and green in color when cooked. Quick and easy to make, kid friendly and a hit with adults too! - 116.954
Healthy And Vegan Pear Crisp
Another recipe perfect for the fall and winter months. Fall fruits make great pies, cobblers, and crisps. This crisp recipe is a great option if you want to keep your dessert lower in fat and calories. This is a fun texture recipe. Big or small pear slices,... - 144.638
Strawberry And Cream Brownie
Any sweet tooth's out there? This is the ideal dessert for you. Check out the video of the sweet and delicious Strawberry and Cream Brownie. A great dessert recipe just for you sweet cravers. - 85.2366
1. In a large mixer bowl, thoroughly mix pectin and ½ cup of sugar.
2. Add pureed berries and process at low speed for 7 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients; mix for 3 minutes.
4. Into freezer containers, pour mixture and seal with tight... - 37.2669
Power Puree, Babies & Toddlers, 4 Ingredients, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make chocolate mousse cup-cakes from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in... - 0
Applesauce Chocolate Cup Cakes
Cream together butter and sugar until light.
Add egg; beat well.
Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, baking powder and allspice.
Add flour mixture alternately with applesauce, beating well each time.
Fill paper-lined cupcake pans... - 39.1346
Tri Cherry Jam
1. Pit cherries and measure with cup.
2. In a food processor or coarsely grind cherries.
3. In a large saucepan, cook ground cherries until skin is soft.
4. Stir in sugar and lemon juice; cook at 218° Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes until... - 38.154
Cherry Loganberry Jam
1. Pit cherries.
2. In a large saucepan, place pitted cherries and cover with 2 cups of sugar.
3. Add berries and cover with another 2 cups of sugar; let stand for 1 hour.
4. In the same saucepan, add remaining sugar and cook until... - 35.0846
Sherry Christmas Cookies
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
Dredge fruits and nuts with 1/2 cup of flour mixture and set aside.
Cream shortening and sugar; add corn syrup and mix well.
Add eggs and beat until smooth.
Add combined dry ingredients alternately with sherry, mixing... - 41.5718
Spicy And Ambrosial Butter Cream Frosting
Does the overly cloyed frosting make you sick to the stomach? Then this butter cream frosting would be a refreshing breather from the sugary-sweet icing. What better way to dress up your dainty desserts than a spicy butter cream frosting. Better loads up her... - 100.726
Fruity Party Favors
1. Unwrap and unroll two grape and two apricot fruit-leather snacks.
2. Remove plastic packing and cut each into 1/4 inch wide strips.
3. Unwrap fruit bars and stack them in groups of two bars.
4. Using the same flavor or one of each... - 36.3399
Cappuccino Bon Bons
Cappuccino Bon Bons has a fine taste. Cappuccino Bon Bons gets its taste from fudge brownie mixed with eggs and flavored with cinnamon. Cappuccino Bon Bons is inspired by many bakeries across the globe. - 39.2985
Miniature Eggnog Coffee Cakes
In mixing bowl cream together granulated sugar and butter or margarine.
Beat in eggs.
Stir together flour and baking powder.
Stir into creamed mixture alternately with the 2 cups eggnog.
Fold in fruits and peels.
Fill greased and floured 2 1/2-inch fluted... - 42.1037
Ready Bake Bran Muffins
In a large bowl, combine cereal with boiling water and stir thoroughly.
Let cool, then stir in eggs, buttermilk, oil, and fruit; blend well.
In another large bowl, mix together baking soda, salt, sugar, and flour; then stir in bran mixture.
Cover tightly and... - 39.0948
Fast And Fabulous Mini Cheesecake With Tangy Topping
There is nothing more delectable than a low fat mini cheesecake with a tangy, fruity kick. This decadent tart-sweet is irresistible and is very easy to make. Tune into the video recipe to learn how to make this decadent cheesy, tangy dessert from the scratch. - 113.629
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
To make the cupcakes: In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs with butter.
Press a rounded teaspoon of mixture on bottom of each paper liner.
Whip cream cheese in a medium-size bowl.
Beat in... - 43.7047
Apple Candy Frosting
Apple candy frosting is made by heating together applesauce, cinnamon candies and light corn syrup. The apple candy frosting is a light and flavorful and mildly spicy frosting that can go great with apple cakes or fruit cakes. - 22.0349
Little Christmas Cakes
Mix sugar, shortening and raisins, boiling water, spices, cocoa, and salt.
Boil for 2 minutes; add vanilla.
Let mixture cool and stir in soda which has been dissolved in small amount of water, and the flour.
Beat well by hand -not on electric mixer - then add... - 45.9992
Trifle (traditional English)
Trifle (Traditional English) is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Trifle, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 38.4649
Split the sponge cakes into two and spread the lower halves with jam.
Arrange in a glass dish and cover with macaroon miniatures.
Soak with sherry and sprinkle with lemon rind and almonds.
Cover with the custard and leave to cool.
Whisk cream,... - 38.629
Cherry Upside Down Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 In a 9" square pan, measure butter and brown sugar .
3 Pour the filling over the mixture.
4 Place in moderate oven and meanwhile prepare the cake topping.
5 In a bowl, combine egg, milk and... - 41.5874
Rhubarb Upside-down Cake
The rhubarb upside down cake is a perfect dessert recipe for the spring when fresh rhubarbs are plentiful. The cake is made with rhubarb and cake mix layer and served warm with whipped cream. A great and simply delicious spring dessert. - 34.9049
What you'll love about these Miniature Cheesecakes is that you can add little twists here and there and make them your own. These are awesome by the way! There are so many different ways you can serve them, and in this video you'll learn a couple of them.... - 135.902
Concord Grape Jelly
1. In a 2 quart bowl, take lukewarm water and slowly add pectin; stir constantly to dissolve pectin completely.
2. Let the mixture stand for 45 minutes; occasionally stir but do not beat.
3. Thaw frozen juice.
4. In a 1 quart bowl, mix... - 36.3505
Banana Granola Muffin With Cashew And Cherries
A special treat for all. This video illustrates a fine variety of banana muffins. Made with the goodness of granola, cashew and cherry. This is very moist and crunchy at the same time. A perfect breakfast delight, they are an all time favorite. - 130
How To Bake Banana Pear Granola Spelt Muffins
Perfect for those winter days heading out to Lake Minnetonka, or anywhere else in the world for that matter, and you need some energy and to satisfy that tummy churning in the morning before you go ice fishing, snowboarding or skiing, tobogganing or... - 0
Handvo - Steamed Savory Vegetable Cake - Gujarati Cuisine
Those who follow gujarati recipes must have heard of this dish. It is called Handvo in Gujarati cuisine. It is a combination of rice and lentils. It can be cooked as well as baked. The chef has baked the handvo and it looks yummy. Simply delicious to eat. Do... - 109.276
Fruit Cupcake Recipes By Category