- » Fruit Cup
Fruit Cup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit cup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit cup recipes.
Tuna And Fruit Cup
Tuna and Fruit Cup is a beautiful combination of some exotic flavors and textures. It is a perfect meal for people on Paleo diets. If you love fruits, nuts and fish, then you will love this combo. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Enjoy! - 104.036
Jellied Marsala Fruit Cup
Early in day: In saucepan, sprinkle gelatin on water to soften; add lemon juice, jelly, sugar.
Stir over low heat until melted and clear; add wine and food color.
Refrigerate until mixture begins to set; then stir in fruit.
Turn into 5-cup mold.
Refrigerate... - 45.3423
Candied Yams In Orange Cups
1. With a sharp knife, slice off 1/2 inch off the top of each orange.
2. Use a teaspoon to scoop out the pulp of each orange reserving for another use like making juice.
3. Clean out the piths and fibers from the orange shells. Keep aside.
4.... - 41.9573
Island Fruit In Cups
1) Take orange juice, honey and ginger in a bowl and mix them. Set aside.
2) Take the strawberries, kiwifruit and banana in a bowl. Toss them properly.
3) Spoon the prepared honey mixture over the fruit mixture. Toss them well.
4) Spoon the... - 41.8191
Vanilla Fruit Cup
1)In a medium saucepan, mix together sugar, brown sugar, water, orange juice and lemon juice.
2)Boil this mixture and let simmer over low heat for 5 to 8 minutes.
3)Remove pan from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
4)In a large bowl, arrange all the... - 39.3239
Snowy Orange Cup
Early in the day: Slice top from oranges, about 1/3 of the way down.
With sharp knife, cut out all orange sections, reserving them for later use.
Make a pretty saw-toothed pattern around the top edge of each orange shell.
Fill each shell with sherbet,... - 37.9859
Jelled Orange Cup With Candied Orange Peel
This Jellied Orange Cup with Candied Orange Peel is a refreshingly tangy dessert ! If you are in the mood for some really sweet orangey dessert, this is the dish for you ! Just try out this Jellied Orange Cup with Candied Orange Peel and tell me if you like... - 37.7747
Fresh Fruit Cups With Nutmeg
1) In a medium bowl, combine togethter the peach, plum, pineapple, lime juice and nutmeg.
2) Into 2 individual dessert dishes, spoon the fruit mixture evenly.
3) Top the fruits with pecans.
4) Serve the fresh fruit mixture at room temperature... - 37.5277
Fruit Cup Dessert
1) In a saucepan, heat orange juice, water, sugar and cinnamon until syrup is formed.
2) Let it cool for some time.
3) In a bowl, combine the fruits and syrup. Chill for 1 hour.
4) Serve in sherbet cups, sprinkle nuts on the top. - 37.1453
Tipsy Fruit Cup
Drain carefully and cut into even pieces the 5 tins of fruit.
Peel, section and cut in same-size pieces 2 oranges.
Add 3 oz. sugar, 3 tablespoons white wine, 4 oz. brandy and 1 1/2 tablespoons maraschino liqueur.
Mix gently but well.
Put into glass serving... - 36.8849
Grand Marnier Fruit Cup
To section oranges and grapefruits, cut off a small slice of the top of the orange or grapefruit.
Place on a board cut-side up.
With a sharp knife remove the rind and the white skin, cutting from top to bottom.
When all is removed, slice off the bottom.
Over... - 36.7398
Snowy Orange Cup
1. Slice top from each orange about one-third of the way down. With sharp knife, cut out all orange sections, reserving them for later use. Then make saw-toothed pattern around top edge of each orange shell as pictured.
2. Fill each orange shell... - 35.8298
Orange Ice Cups
Pour 1/2 cup water into a small bowl, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Set aside for a few minutes to soften.
Cut oranges into halves, and squeeze until you have 3 cups juice.
Reserve orange shells.
In a large saucepan, combine 3 cups water and... - 35.4648
Overnight Fruit Cup
In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in water.
Add orange juice; mix well.
Add all of the fruit; mix well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight. - 35.352
Fresh Fruit Cups
1 Cut the cantaloupe in half and gently remove the seeds.
2 Fill banana and orange slices in the center of each cantaloupe.
3 Arrange 2 strawberries on each fruit cup.
4 Sprinkle some cinnamon and nuts.
5 Garnish with mint... - 35.227
Cut oranges in half crosswise.
Clip membranes, and carefully remove pulp. (Do not puncture bottom.)
Set the orange cups aside, and reserve orange pulp for other uses.
Combine grapes, blueberries, and mint leaves in a medium bowl.
Pour Kirsch over fruit,... - 34.9564
Jellied Fruit Cup
1. In a medium size bowl dissolve gelatine in hot water.
2. Stir in orange juice, lemon juice, lemon rind and cut fruits.
3. Place the bowl covered in the refrigerator overnight. The jelly will become soft and bouncy with fresh fruits.
4.... - 34.5468
Fruited Orange Cups
1 Cut the oranges into halves.
2 Cut out the pulp carefully and leave the shells intact.
3 Chop the orange pulp and remove the seeds and pith completely.
4 In a medium size bowl, combine the orange with the remaining ingredients.
5 Place in... - 34.3432
Minty Fruit Cup
Combine grapes, bananas, oranges, orange juice and mint leaves in mixing bowl.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Stir occasionally to mix fruits with juice.
Just before serving, add strawberries.
Spoon into serving dishes.
If desired, top with... - 34.0481
Vanilla Fresh Fruit Cup
Combine all ingredients except mint leaves.
Chill for 2 to 3 hours.
Garnish with mint and serve as appetizer or dessert.
Makes 6 servings. - 33.8116
Gala Fruit Cup
1. In a medium sized bowl, place cold water.
2. Add melon balls and pineapple chunks and thaw for 30 minutes.
3. In 6 sherbet glasses, place equal quantities of thawed fruit.
4. Top with equal quantity of lemon sherbet in each glass. You may use a... - 32.914
Tahltlan Fruit Cup
Break each coconut in half crosswise.
Remove coconut meat; reserve shells.
Cover and refrigerate half the coconut meat for future use.
Cut remaining coconut meat into bite-size pieces.
Remove rind from pineapple and cut fruit into bite-size pieces.
Stir... - 32.2922
Manalope Fruit Cups
Did you know melons were such a versatile ingredient? Try the Manalope Fruit Cups recipe. Try this quick solution to a healthy snack. - 32.0552
Bountiful Fresh Fruit Cup
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; place mixture over medium heat.
Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Combine pear, apple, and grapes in a medium bowl.
Pour juice mixture over fruit, tossing... - 31.8145
Mandarin Fruit Cup
1) In a small bowl, collect syrups from orange segments and pineapple to add to punch.
2) Take a medium-size bowl and mix fruits in it.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients and allow chilling.
4) Serve in sherbet glasses after garnishing with... - 31.6462
Orange And Pineapple Cup
Mix the lemon, orange and pineapple juices.
Slice the rinds of lemon and orange and boil in 1 teacup of water for 5 minutes. Cool.
Add the boiled rinds to the mixed juice. Add sugar and soda water as desired.
Serve with segments of oranges and crushed ice. - 30.6233
Baked Orange Cups
Remove tops of 4 medium oranges.
With grape fruit knife, scoop out pulp and reserve.
Dice reserved pulp; toss with 1/2 cup seedless green grapes, halved, and dash bitters.
Spoon fruit into orange shells.
Place in 10x6x 1 3/4 inch baking dish.
Pour a little... - 29.5296
Orange Cup Dessert
Cut slice from top of orange so that remainder of insides can be scopped out.
Combine any above fruits, or others of your choice.
Spoon into orange shells; refrigerate until serving time.
Can also be done with grapefruit or bananas, as pictured.
If desired, a... - 28.7093
Fruit Cups have a delicious taste. The bread crumbs and oranges give the Fruit Cups a amazing taste. Fruit Cups is inspired by restaurants universally. - 27.8471
Mandarin Fruit Cup
Drain syrups from orange segments and pineapple into a small bowl; save to add to punch.
Combine fruits in a medium size bowl.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Spoon into sherbet glasses.
Garnish with slices of preserved ginger, if you wish. - 27.1725
Pink Fruit Cup
1. In a blender, blend the ingredeints along with the ice for 10 seconds
2. Serve juice - 26.9756
Sparkling Pear Fruit Cup
Combine pears, oranges and blueberries in serving bowl.
Combine wine and orange juice in small bowl; stir well.
Pour over fruit; toss gently.
Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving. - 25.8027
Rose Fruit Cup Appetizer
Combine the fruits and add just enough rosd to provide juice for each serving.
Refrigerate for an hour or more to combine flavors. - 23.9626
Claret And Orange Cup
All the ingredients can be ready in the bowl and the heat applied when required.
Serve it very hot, in goblets or heat-proof glasses, but do not allow it to boil. - 23.9138
Melon Fruit Cup
In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
Garnish with mint leaves. - 21.6528
Appetizer Fruit Cup
Combine all ingredients except mint, toss gently to coat.
Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours.
Spoon into individual compotes, garnish with mint leaves. - 20.637
Mint Julep Fruit Cup
Combine fresh fruit and spoon into compotes.
Sprinkle with creme de menthe or mint extract. - 20.3751
Fruit Cup Calories
Great knives belong in your kitchen. Our chopping blocks are made in USA. Enhance your cooking by using these quality tools. - 0
Fruit Cup Recipes By Category