- » Fruit Crush Punch
Fruit Crush Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit crush punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit crush punch recipes.
Tropical Fruit Punch
1) Mix well pineapple juice, grapefruit carbonated beverage, rum, and lime juice.
2) Pour the mixture over crushed ice or ice cubes.
3) Serve after garnishing with orange slices, pineapple chunks, and cherries fastened on toothpicks. - 35.9428
Sparkling Punch With Fruit Ice Ring
In 6-cup ring mold place crushed ice.
Arrange fruit over ice.
Pour 2 cups cranberry juice over fruit.
Freeze ring at least 8 hours or overnight.
To serve, dip mold into warm water for 10 to 15 seconds.
Carefully unmold and place ring, fruit side up, in punch... - 33.3048
Place sugar and water in a saucepan over gentle heat.
Stir until sugar is dissolved, boil for 2-3 minutes.
Cool and add fruit juices and tea.
Chill well and just before serving add cold ginger ale, passionfruit pulp, sprigs of mint, strawberries and crushed... - 35.8456
Classic Mixed Fruit Punch
Boil water and sugar ten minutes.
Cool and add crushed fruit and fruit-juice.
Add charged water - 35.2842
Fruit Tea Punch
Boil the sugar and water for 10 minutes, add the tea and allow to cool. Stir in the crushed pineapple with juice, the apricot nectar, and the juice from the oranges and lemons. Chill until serving time. Add the sliced strawberries and soda water. Pour over... - 31.6313
Minted Fruit Punch
Heat sugar and water together until sugar is dissolved.
Add the fruit juices, pineapple, creme de menthe, cucumber rind, and the peel of 1/2 orange.
Chill for several hours.
Remove cucumber and orange peel.
Add ginger ale; pour over ice in tall glasses. - 34.8855
Spicy Fruit Punch
Mix the fruit juices, lemon rind and spices in a large jug. Put the water and sugar into a saucepan and heat gently to dissolve the sugar. Cool, then add the other ingredients from the jug. Chill. Strain the liquid and add the ginger ale and crushed ice just... - 29.2564
Orange And Ginger-ale Punch
Chill the ginger-ale bottles.
Mix all the ingredients in a big jug.
Serve in individual glasses with crushed ice. - 26.2016
Mix fruit-juice, sweeten to taste with sirup, add water and crushed fruit.
Garnish with very thin slices of orange. - 23.2101
Sparkling Yuletide Punch
Sparkling Yuletide Punch are simple and easy to prepare. Try this Sparkling Yuletide Punch; I bet, you would love to sip it again and again! - 30.6813
Cranberry Punch is a very tempting beverage that you must try out. Cranberry Punch tastes good with many recipes. Prepare the boiled Cranberry Punch effort in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 38.5502
Try this Champagne Punch recipe the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the punch!! Donâ€™t miss this brilliant Champagne Punch! - 28.5029
This cranberry punch recipe is a fruit juice medley prepared with ginger ale to it. combined together and sweetened to taste, the cranberry punch is best served chilled and can be garnished with mint sprigs or as desired. - 31.6565
Hot Fruit Punch
Combine sugar, water, pineapple juice and crushed pineapple, and heat to boiling.
Add grapefruit and orange juice, and reheat just long enough to make it steaming hot.
Serve immediately in tall mugs or glasses. - 24.5141
Economical Fruit Punch
Add some water to crushed ginger, and strain the juice.
Combine sugar and 1/2 cup water in a sauce pan and bring to boil.
Let it boil on low heat for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add tea leaves.
Strain the syrup when cold.
Mix syrup, orange squash, water,... - 39.1973
Spiced Fruit Punch
Combine all ingredients except ginger ale and ice.
Let chill for at least 3 hrs.
Strain; add ginger ale and ice. - 36.2175
Blushing Fruit Punch
1) In a blender jar, add the lemonade, strawberries and pineapple, blend for about 1 minute, until smooth.
2) Place in the refrigerator to chill until serving time.
3) Stir in the ginger ale, pour over the ice cubes in glasses and serve... - 30.9334
Combine water, limeade or lemonade, and cranberry juice cocktail in a large container. Add Tang and stir until dissolved. Chill. Serve in punch cups or pour over crushed ice in tall glasses. Garnish with lime slices or mint leaves, if desired. Variation: Use... - 16.2914
Tropical Fruit Punch
Combine sugar and water in a sauce pan and bring to boil, stirring till sugar is dissolved.
Let it simmer for five minutes.
Pour boiling water on tea leaves.
Cover and let steep for 5 minutes.
Strain the sugar syrup and tea water and combine the two when... - 37.5624
Crush fruit and strain through a cloth.
Without taking the pulp from the cloth, put it into another dish and pour the boiling water over it.
Drain off, but do not squeeze or it will be muddy.
Add the sugar and stir until it is dissolved.
Cool thoroughly... - 29.9461
A summery beverage packed with flavors and fruits. It is a great way to refresh oneself on a hot summer day. - 0
Hot Buttered Cranberry Punch
Mix the sugar and spices with 1 cup of the water and bring to a boil.
In a large pan, crush cranberry sauce with a fork; add remaining 3 cups water, and beat until smooth.
Add pineapple juice and the spiced syrup; simmer about 5 minutes. - 32.641
Combine ingredients, add ice, chill and serve.
If fresh berries are used, crush and press through a sieve and use an additional 5 tbsp. of sirup.
Use strawberries, blackberries or loganberries instead of raspberries. - 24.2343
Puerto Rican Punch
Combine ingredients and serve in an 8-ounce highball glass mostly filled with crushed ice. - 19.7146
Pineapple Pepper Punch
1. In an electric blender, mix together all the ingredients and blend for about fifteen minutes
2. Pour into a hollowed out green pepper shells or glasses and serve - 33.6074
Combine first six ingredients in large bowl.
Add pineapple chunks and pineapple juice.
Pour over crushed ice in punch bowl.
Add ginger ale and soda water. - 35.4802
Place pineapple, ice cream, yogurt and juice in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
Pour into a tall glass and serve. - 28.0288
Strawberry Colada Punch
1. Place the partially-thawed, frozen, sliced strawberries into a blender. Add coconut milk. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides, if needed.
2. Pour into a punch bowl, or other large container.
3. Add 3 cups pineapple juice, 3 cups club... - 106.582
Pineapple Egg Punch
Beat eggs until thick and light-colored with sugar and salt.
Scald 1 cup of the milk and gradually pour over egg mixture.
Return to double boiler.
Cook 2 minutes longer, stirring well.
Just before serving, stir in the chilled pineapple, pulp and... - 37.1639
Chilled Planter's Punch
This Planter's Punch is what I'd love to have for a drink during this hot summer months. Grapefruit juice with crushed ice is so very soothing for a thirsty soul ! Try out this Planter's Punch and tell me if you like it ! - 31.4026
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine the lime juice and sugar syrup.
2. Shake the bitters into the mixture.
3. Add the rum and stir thoroughly; add the fresh fruit.
4. Refrigerate the mixture for 3 hours.
5. Fill a lowball glass with crushed ice and,... - 46.1953
Mix juices, rum, brown sugar, and spices.
Place crushed ice in punch bowl; pour rum mixture over ice.
Cover with cloth; let stand 10 minutes.
Remove cloth; stir mixture well.
Add 2 trays ice cubes; garnish with orange slices.
Dip rims of glasses in ice water,... - 36.3092
Make double-strength tea by pouring 2 cups boiling water over tea.
Let steep for 5 minutes and strain.
Boil sugar with 2 cups water for 5 minutes.
Add crushed mint leaves.
Cool, and strain.
Combine tea, mint syrup, fruit juices, and 2 quarts water.
Just... - 39.0172
Tropical Ice Punch
Combine bananas, pineapple, frozen strawberries, orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar.
Stir well and freeze until firm.
To serve, partially thaw fruit mixture.
Place in punch bowl and break into chunks.
Add ginger ale and stir until slushy.
Fruit mixture can... - 36.8753
Creamy Pink Punch
To make peppermint frost, combine candy, marshmallow cream, and boiling water.
Stir until candy is dissolved; chill.
Pour the cold water into a bowl; add the dry milk and whip until soft peaks are formed, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add lemon juice and continue whipping... - 38.2754
Sparkling Yuletide Punch
If using raspberry juice, it may be prepared by defrosting, crushing and straining 2 packages frozen raspberries, or crushing and straining canned raspberries.
Pour all ingredients over a large block of ice in a punch bowl.
Garnish with fruit slices or thin... - 28.5385
Combine rhubarb, sugar, and water; cook till rhubarb is tender: strain.
Add fruit juices.
Tint with coloring.
Add ginger ale last minute.
Serve over crushed ice or ice cubes. - 35.2263
Manoj Tarbooz Tarang
1)In a blender, juice watermelon.
2)Add sugar, water, cardamom and ice to the juice.
3)Mix thoroughly. Sprinkle the rose water.
5)Top the juice with rose petals. - 43.5332
Pina Colada Punch
Prepare ice ring in advance.
In blender container, combine crushed pineapple and cream of coconut; blend until smooth.
In large punch bowl, combine pineapple mixture, pineapple juice and rum if desired.
Just before serving, add club soda and ice. - 29.7519
White Wine Punch With Cherries
1) Take a bowl and marinate the cubes of pineapple, cherries and the sugar for an entire night in kirsch.
2) Take a large sized punch bowl and combine the rest of the ingredients.
3) Now, add crushed ice.
4) Pour the punch in tall glasses.
5) Top it up... - 38.028
1) Take a saucepan and combine together sugar, water and cinnamon in it. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves completely.
2) Stir in fruit juice, sugar syrup and ginger ale.
3) Serve the punch over crushed ice... - 35.5317
1) In ice cube trays, add apricot nectar and freeze to make 2-3 doz cubes.
2) In a bowl, add honey, pour hot tea over the honey, stir well; now add the orange and lemon juice , chill.
3) In a punch bowls, place... - 39.6535
Combine cranberry juice, sugar, cinnamon, cardamom, and allspice.
Refrigerate overnight to blend flavors, if you wish.
Bring to boil.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add butter, stirring until melted.
Pour into serving cups, and decorate rims of the cups with... - 33.2316
Fruited Milk Shake
Put all the ingredients in the container of an electric blender or food processor.
Blend or process until smooth.
Pour into a bowl and eat with a spoon, or drink from a glass. - 19.9927
Combine sugar and water in saucepan, stir over low heat until sugar dissolves, bring to boil; reduce heat, simmer 5 minutes.
Add strained tea, refrigerate.
Squeeze juice from oranges and lemons.
Add strained fruit juices, grape juice and undrained pineapple... - 37.3777
Minty Party Punch
1) Pour boiling water over tea.
2) Let it stand for 5 minutes and then strain.
3) In a pot, add sugar with 2 cups water and boil for 5 minutes.
4) Add crushed mint leaves, cool.
5) When cool, strain and add the tea along with mint syrup, fruit juices,... - 46.5948
Combine ice, Galliano, maraschino liqueur, orange juice, cream and rockmelon pieces in blender; blend well.
Pour into champagne saucer. - 19.8537
Drain syrup from apricots and reserve.
Put a layer of finely crushed ice in a 5-cup ring mold.
Arrange apricots on ice.
Slice 1 lime very thin and stand a slice between each apricot.
Fill mold with crushed ice and freeze until solid.
Mix reserved apricot... - 33.7894
1. Place the fruit juices and sugar syrup into a glass jug.
2. Shake the bitters into the mixture and add the rum and slices of fresh fruit; stir thoroughly.
3. Refrigerate the mixture for 3 hours.
4. Fill a lowball glass with crushed ice and pour in... - 42.5204
1. Put the lime juice into a cocktail shaker and shake the bitters into it.
2. Add the grenadine, Cointreau, rum and fruit, in the same order; stir thoroughly.
3. Refrigerate the mixture for 3 hours.
4. Fill a lowball glass with crushed ice and pour in... - 40.1026
1. Pour the lemon juice and syrup into a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake the bitters into the mixture.
3. Add the grenadine, rum and slices of fresh fruit; stir thoroughly
4. Refrigerate the mixture for 3 hours.
5. Fill a lowball glass with crushed ice.
6.... - 41.0573
Grape Cider Punch
Combine sugar and water in a sauce pan and bring to boil.
Let it boil for 2 minutes on low heat.
Remove from heat.
In another sauce pan mix 2 cups apple juice and cinnamon and clove powder and bring to boil.
Let it boil for 5 minutes on low heat.
Add crushed... - 43.3706
Glogg-hot Swedish Christmas Punch
1. Peel the cardamom pod into a small mortar and lightly crush the seeds with a pestle
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the alcohols with the spices, raisins and almonds.
3. Place on a very low flame and heat slowly to steaming... - 39.2899
In a blender container combine cold water and frozen juice concentrates.
Cover; blend just till mixed.
Pour in low-calorie beverage; stir gently to mix. - 28.4342
Mix all ingredients together except ice.
Marinate at room temperature for 2 or 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
At serving time add the ice cubes and stir quickly until icy cold.
Pour into tall glasses. - 31.2662
Frozen Fruit Medley
Drain apricots and pineapple, reserving 1 cup of combined syrup.
Cook syrup and sugar over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Partially thaw strawberries until they can be separated.
Add about 2 cups apricots, pineapple,... - 41.1251
Combine punch concentrate and pineapple.
Alternate in parfait glasses with ice cream.
Freeze. - 24.596
Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl, let stand 5 minutes.
Combine milk, butter, sugar, and salt, mix well.
Cool to lukewarm (105Â° to 115Â°).
Add to yeast mixture, mixing well.
Gradually stir in enough flour to make a soft dough.
Turn... - 44.4354
Turn evaporated milk into ice cube tray; chill in freezer until partially frozen.
Drain pineapple, reserving liquid.
Whip milk in large bowl with electric mixer at highest speed until stiff.
Blend in reserved pineapple liquid gradually.
Add... - 35.4119
Summer Strawberry Bowl
Puree some of the strawberries in an electric blender; turn into a large bowl.
Repeat with the remaining strawberries.
Mix the water and lemon juice into the puree.
Stir in dry milk and sugar until thoroughly blended.
Pour half of the strawberry mixture into... - 44.1078
A heavenly out of this world experience…the Banana Ambrosia promises just that. A delicious combination of orange, banana, apples, and pineapple…all in one. - 44.5509
1. Drain the pineapple and let it cook together with sugar together such that sugar dissolves.
2. Bake cake with the mix as per directions on the box.
3. Let the cake cool and once it cools punch holes in it.
4. Spread pineapple mixture over the cake... - 39.1356
In a large bowl, pour boiling water over cracked wheat, fennel seed, orange peel, salt, molassest and butter; let cool to lukewarm.
Meanwhile, dissolve yeast in the 1/4 cup water; then stir into lukewarm mixture.
Beat in milk and rye flour; then gradually... - 44.7814
Virgin Cranberry Cocktail
1. In a jug, combine all the juices and give a good stir.
2. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. In a large punch bowl, pour the chilled juice over lots of crushed ice.
4. Decorate with mint or orange slices if desired. - 33.3603
Tropical Slush is love by many across the world. Tropical Slush gets it taste from banana and pineapple mixed with combination of fruit juice. - 24.9956
Cherry Cheese Mold
Fruit molds are almost always everyones favorite and this Cherry Cheese Mold is sure to sweep anyone off their feet. Yes, who wouldn't enjoy the delicate punch of cream cheese in cherry flavored jello! You are just gonna love this recipe. - 37.7292
Bosc Pear Salad
A simple-to-prepare, elegant salad. Bosc pears are firm, sweet, and go well with the cheese. The syrupy balsamic vinegar makes a super finishing touch. The addition of walnuts adds a significant nutritional punch - 123.977
Bread Of The Dead
This Bread Of Dead is a delicious way of conveying your dead relatives how much you love and miss them. Offer this sweet orangey frosted bread to them and they'll bless you with peace and happiness. Your suggestions for this Bread Of Dead are welcome. - 45.6346
These Wiggs are a truly delicious way for you to celebrate your special occasion. Try this spicy sweet bread with currants and caraway seeds for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Wiggs is welcome. - 41.9215
Simple Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake
This Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake is absolutely yummy ! Try this creamy fruity cheese for the coming Christmas. Your suggestions for this Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake are welcome. - 45.438
Rosemary Orange Bread
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add orange juice, honey, oil, rosemary, salt, orange peel and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead until smooth and elastic,... - 44.7952
Kulich or kalach is traditionally a european snack or dessert like bread that has its origins in hungary. Filled wih raisins, candied fruits and almonds, the lovely kulich is baked and can be served with coffee or as a evening snack. - 43.5951
When you eat this Panettone this Christmas, you'll agree that Milan is not only about fashion but also the place for some really delicious Christmas breads. Try this extremely delicious fruit and nut bread and tell me if you like it. Your suggestions for... - 48.6552
If you want to celebrate Christmas the Greek way, try out this Christopsomo, a meringue topped bread decorated with walnuts and cherries. Try and tell me if you like this Christopsomo. - 46.8501
Viennese Coffee Braid
Something very delicious made in coffee flavoring, this Viennese Coffee Braid is a great brunch or late evening dish to serve. Flavored with almonds and sprinkled with raisins, this Viennese Coffee Braid will sure give you the good old memories of your mom's... - 48.0225
Greek Christmas Bread
1. Corpbine butter, sugar, milk, anise seed and salt in a small saucepan; heat the mixture slowly, stirring often, until the butter melts; then cool to lukewarm.
2. Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm" water... - 41.6393
Aubergine (eggplant) Dip
1 Preheat the oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F gas 5.
Prick the aubergine (eggplant) all over with a fork and bake it in the oven for 45 minutes or until very soft.
Cool it under cold water and ;halye:;it length ways.
Use a tablespoon to scoop out the flesh.
2 In... - 37.1177