- » Fruit Crumble
Fruit Crumble Recipes
Fruit crumble is a popular vegetarian dish. This sweet dish is an amazing Mediterranean dessert. Fruit crumble is prepared by baking all the ingredients together and served at the end of a meal. More »
Rich Fruit Crumble
1) In a large deep dish, put the fruit.
2) On high power, cook covered for 5 minutes or until hot, stirring once in between. If you are using frozen fruit, cook for 10 minutes.
3) Then, add the sugar and spice.
4) Let stand covered while you prepare... - 47.0117
Best Ever Fruit Crumble
1. Trim and slice the rhubarbs into chunks; peel, core and slice the plums and apples and place in a shallow, oven proof dish
2. Sprinkle lemon zest and juice, add about fifty grams of sugar if too tart; meanwhile, heat the oven to 170C/fan... - 43.8955
Fruit Crumble Triangles
1) Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6 temperature before baking.
2) Grease an 11" x 7" (28 x 18 cm) Swiss roll tin.
3) Into a large bowl, sift together the dry ingredients except caster sugar.
4) Cut in butter until the mixture looks... - 43.6254
Dried Fruit Crumble
Soak the fruit tor 1 hour in enough water to cover, then drain.
Place the sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Add the fruit and simmer for 30 minutes or until the liquid has been absorbed.
Add the almonds and place the mixture in an ovenproof... - 40.0768
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 4 or 350°F.
2. Take a 1 1/2 pint pie dish and grease it.
3. Wash, clean and prepare fruit according to kind. Leave in water if necessary (e.g. apples) or pack the fruits into the greased pie dish. Scatter sugar on... - 39.2092
1. Preheat oven moderate to 375° F.
2. Prepare fruit and layer in greased pie dish with sugar.
3. In a bowl rub butter into flour.
4. Mix sugar to it and rub the mixture until the mixture forms small lumps.
5. Sprinkle the mixture over... - 38.4502
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) First prepare the fruit and then add sugar or honey to taste. Place in an ovenproof dish which has a lid and cook in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or till the fruit is soft and... - 36.6344
Winter Fruit Crumble With Ginger
In large bowl, stir together pears, apples, walnuts, raisins, sugar, preserved ginger and ground ginger.
Spoon into greased 8 cup (2 L) baking dish and smooth top.
Drizzle with orange juice.
Topping: In small bowl, blend flour with sugar; cut in butter until... - 35.6386
Peach And Red Fruits Crumble
Preheat the oven to 240°C.
Peel and remove the nut from the peaches and cut them into half moon slices.
Clean all the red fruits.
Put them in a gratin mould.
Mix the flour with the almonds and sugar.
Cut the butter into knobs and add to the flour... - 34.9018
1. Wash and clean the fruit by peeling it or slicing it as required. Set aside till required.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F, 220°C, Gas Mark 7
3. Grease a pie dish, layer the fruit and sweeten it to taste by adding about 3 oz sugar to 1... - 33.2792
Fruit Crumble Recipes By Category