- » Fruit Cream
Fruit Cream Recipes
Fruit cream is a healthy chilled dessert that is prepared by using fresh cream and fruits together. Mostly preferred during hot summers, this chilled dessert is appreciated for various health benefits it gets from ... More »
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu is a wonderful dessert specially for people who love fruits. The great blend of fruits and kuromitsu sauce is simply delicious. Watch the video now and serve this amazing dessert for your next get-together. - 144.501
Fruit Cream Dessert
How about a chilled fruit dessert for summers? Manjula has a simple, delicious and fresh fruit dessert. The combination of a variety of fruits is amazing and the dish looks very appetizing. A must try for those who don’t have much time for cooking desserts... - 92.5398
Apricot Cream Filling
A mouthwatering combination of apricot, cream and ladyfingers, this apricot cream dessert is simply out of this world. Try it!! This is one of my favorite quick and easy anytime dessert. - 42.5835
Apricot Caramel Cream
Butter a deep 15-cm (6-in) souffle dish and put the jam in the base.
Whisk the eggs and caster sugar together until light and creamy in colour.
Heat the milk almost to boiling and whisk it into the egg mixture.
Pour the mixture gently into the prepared dish... - 42.1223
Pour boiling water over the apricots and leave them to soak for at least 1 hour.
Drain the apricots and put them in the pressure cooker with the sugar and 300 ml (1/2 pint) water.
Put on the lid, bring to pressure and cook for 15 minutes.
Reduce pressure and... - 41.8958
Florentine Frozen Cream With Fruit
Beat yolks with electric mixer until thick and pale, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine sugar and water in 1-quart saucepan over low heat and stir until dissolved.
Increase heat and cook until syrup reaches soft ball stage (235°F to 240°F on candy... - 40.3479
Nougat Fruit Cream
Mix flour with the 2 tablespoons sugar; add about 1 cup of the milk and stir until smooth.
Add remaining milk and cream and cook over boiling water, stirring constantly until thickened, about 15 minutes.
Stir a little of the hot mixture into the beaten egg... - 37.5625
Geranium Cream With Red Summer Fruits
Gently heat the cream with the geranium leaves in the top of a double boiler, or in a bowl placed over a saucepan of hot water, for 10-15 minutes, until it just reaches simmering point.
Do not allow it to boil.
Remove from the heat, cover and leave to... - 35.8355
1) Chop raisins and almonds.
2) in a small bowl add raisins, almonds, sugar and sour cream. Blend.
3) Separate apricot halves and spoon a scant tea-spoonful raisin mixture in center of each half.
4) Chill the mixture.
5) Serve... - 35.3139
Passion Fruit Cream
Whisk the yolk and sugar until light and fluffy and doubled in size, about 3 mins.
Beat in the Cointreau, lemon and the flesh of 2 passion fruits.
Softly whip the cream until it just holds some shape (it stiffens quickly towards the end so whip slowly as it... - 35.1539
Apricot Angel Cream
Combine apricots, sugar and lemon rind.
Soften gelatin in water and dissolve over hot water.
Add to apricot mixture and blend.
Pour into refrigerator tray and chill until slightly thickened.
Remove, beat until light and fold in whipped cream.
Continue... - 34.2195
Frozen Cream With Fruit
1. Prepare muffin pans with cupcake liners in them
2. Soften the cream cheese to room temperature
3. With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese till it is smooth
4. Add the sugar to the bowl and mix well till smooth
5. Add milk and... - 33.4971
1) In a liquidizer, blend cheese, apricots and sugar.
2) Alternatively in a bowl, collect a mashed mixture of apricots and cheese by passing them through a nylon sieve.
3) Add in sugar and pour the cream in glass dishes or cups to chill.
4)... - 32.9051
Cook apricots in water and salt for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in sugar and lemon juice.
Press through sieve or whirl in a blender.
Beat cream until stiff and fold into apricot puree.
Chill. - 32.3521
Drain apricot halves and place in a food processor or blender.
Process to semi-puree stage.
Transfer to a bowl; stir in baby food apricot puree and 1/2 cup (250 mL) of the nondairy whipped topping.
Freeze for 3 to 4 hours overnight.
Cut frozen apricot mixture... - 31.9138
Place apricots in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed until smooth, about 20 seconds.
Add pudding and pie filling (dry) and whipping cream.
Cover and blend on high speed, stopping blender frequently to scrape sides, until smooth and thickened,... - 30.6737
Cream Topped Fruit
1. Place sugar in a saucepan. Pour just enough water over sugar to cover. Boil until it forms a golden caramel; do not stir.
2. Meanwhile, arrange fruit on a serving bowl. Top with cream and pour caramel over the top just before serving. - 28.418
Place apricots in blender.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Add pudding and pie filling (dry) and milk.
Cover and blend about 30 seconds, stopping blender frequently to scrape sides, until smooth and thickened.
Divide among 4 dessert dishes.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 28.0277
Apricot Cream Dessert
1. Place gelatin and 1/4 cup water in blender; let stand 2 minutes to soften.
2. Meanwhile, in small saucepan, bring reserved liquid plus enough water to equal 1 cup to a boil. Pour into blender; add apricots, cheese, and honey. Process on low speed until... - 27.5228
Fruit In Cream
SPOON Vanilla Sauce onto each serving plate to cover bottom.
Arrange fruit in sauce.
Swirl Quick Chocolate Sauce through Vanilla Sauce to form design .
Garnish with mint leaves, if desired.
We suggest any variety of berries, mandarin orange sections, melon... - 27.3325
Fruit In Cream
Peel all fruits; cut into slices or pieces.
Sprinkle sugar over fruit; let stand 10 minutes.
Whip cream until stiff; fold into fruit.
Sprinkle nuts over top. - 27.3051
Kentish Fruit Cream
1) Separate the softest summer fruits, such as the raspberries and strawberries, to a side and boil the remaining summer fruits with the preserving sugar for about 10 minutes.
2) First add the softer fruit to the pan and cook further for 2 minutes.
3)... - 27.2045
Fruit In Cream
Peel all the fruits and cut them in slices or pieces.
Sprinkle the sugar over the fruit.
Let it stand for 10 minutes.
Whip the cream until stiff and fold it into the fruit.
Sprinkle the chopped nuts over the top and serve. - 26.4511
Three Fruit Cream
1. Sprinkle gelatin over !4 cup of the orange juice in small saucepan; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Place over very low heat just until gelatin is dissolved.
2. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup orange juice, the sour cream and sugar. Chill until semi-set,... - 25.3537
Chop raisins and almonds; blend with 10X sugar and sour cream in a small bowl.
Separate apricot halves; spoon a scant tea spoonful raisin mixture in center of each half.
Chill. - 25.1239
1. Chop the raisins and almonds; blend with the 10X sugar and sour cream in a small bowl.
2. Separate apricot halves; spoon a teaspoonfui of raisin mixture in each; chill. - 24.292
Strawberries With Homemade Whipped Cream
1. In a jar, add the heavy cream and powdered sugar. Mix with immersion blender, until thick.
2. In a serving glass, make a layer of the sliced strawberry top with some whipped cream, followed by strawberries and again... - 0
Fruit Cream Recipes By Category