- » Fruit Cookie
Fruit Cookie Recipes
Fruit cookie contains fruits like apple, plum and peaches. Fruit cookies often have nuts in the recipe. Fruit cookies are a sweet treat as well as being wholesome. Fruit cookies have the usual flour base (wheat or ... More »
Fruit Cocktail Cookies
Want to try something different from those regular cookie, then you should try this fruit cocktail cookie recipe. The lady chef here illustrates step by step instructions to make moist and delicious cookie full of molasses, raisins, chopped nuts and much... - 109.077
Pineapple And Coconut Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) Melt the butter (not until liquid, but until it becomes a bit creamy) and combine with the sugar.
3) Add the egg and beat well.
4) Throw in the vanilla sugar and dried pineapple... - 94.7907
Holiday Fruit Cookies
Holiday Fruit Cookies...as the name suggests, is a delicious cookie filled with the goodness of fruits!! Made with dates, pecans and candied cherries, these cookies are thoroughly enjoyed by the kids. Best enjoyed with a warm glass of milk, these cookies are... - 51.91
Holiday Fruit Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Blend sugar and shortening to make it light and creamy.
3. Put eggs and milk to the mixture and stir well.
4. Sieve flour, soda and salt and put in the sugar mixture.
5. Add pecans, cherries and... - 48.8887
Cherries are a wonderful ingredient that let you work out a piece of art every time. This cherry-pecan fancies is a creation that is done with a lot of attention to detail. Worth every bit of the effort. - 48.7166
Rolled Fruit Cookies
1) Preheat oven.
2) Beat cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy and then beat in eggs.
3) In a bowl combine soda, salt, flour, and cinnamon and stir well.
4) Make a dough and shape into a ball.
5) Take a 16 x 8 inch rectangle... - 45.8142
Fruit Swirl Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 375Â°.
2) To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde),add the prunes and blend until finely chopped.
3) Now transfer to a small bowl, and add 2 tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon... - 45.6496
Basic Drop Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Measure together the first 5 ingredients onto waxed paper.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Mix shortening with sugar and egg until creamy, in large bowl.
Combine applesauce and soda.
Blend into creamed mixture alternately with dry... - 45.5109
Holiday Fruit Cookies
Mix shortening and sugar; add eggs.
Stir in buttermilk or sour milk; add dry ingredients which have been sifted together.
Add nuts and fruit.
Chill 1 hour.
Drop small spoonsful 2" apart on greased cookie sheet.
Place pecan half on top of each.
Bake 8 to 10... - 43.9153
Cream shortening and sugar; beat in egg, vanilla and milk.
Sift dry ingredients together, then stir into creamed mixture.
Drop on greased cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.
Remove from oven and press 1/2 marshmallow, cut side down, into each... - 43.773
Pineapple-Raisin Cookies is an irresistible snack recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Pineapple-Raisin Cookie recipe; I am sure you would love to prepare it again-n-again. - 43.541
Combine brown sugar, butter, egg and vanilla in bowl; beat until fluffy.
Add pineapple and raisins.
Sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt.
Add to pineapple mixture; mix well.
Stir in walnuts.
Drop by spoonfuls 2 inches apar: on greased cookie... - 42.5345
Rich Fruit Cookies
Beat the butter in a large bowl until it is light and creamy.
Add the sugar and continue beating until the mixture is fluffy.
Beat in the egg and vanilla.
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt and fold into the creamed mixture.
Mix well and stir in... - 42.1784
Raisin Fruit Cookies
Cover raisins with hot water for 5 minutes; drain and dry on a paper towel and chop.
Combine fruits, nuts, lemon extract and fruit juice.
Stir, and let stand while preparing the dough.
Add sugar gradually and cream well.
Beat In the egg.
Add... - 41.7847
Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
Stir into the butter mixture.
Add the vanilla, dates,... - 41.6386
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture.
Stir in raisins, nuts, cherries and pineapple; mix well.
Shape into 2-in.rolls; wrap in waxed paper or... - 40.2598
Mix sugar, melted butter and eggs well.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Cut fruits into dry ingredients and mix so fruit pieces are separated; then add to first mixture.
Form into 4 or 5 rolls.
Wrap in waxed paper and chill.
Slice for baking, or wrap well for... - 40.046
Sift flour, salt, cinnamon, sugar and baking powder together.
Cut into shortening with dough blender until the consistency of coarse corn meal.
Add remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly.
Drop from a teaspoon onto a well greased cookie... - 39.667
Blend honey and oil.
Add egg and fruit.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Stir into fruit mixture.
Dough should be of drop consistency.
If too thick, add more fruit; if too thin, add more flour.
Drop by teaspoons onto lightly oiled cookie... - 39.5128
Grind nuts and raisins coarsely and mix with flour, salt and spices.
Dissolve baking soda in persimmon pulp.
Cream butter and sugar.
Beat in eggs, then persimmon pulp.
Stir in flour mixture.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° for 15... - 39.0382
Cream together margarine and sugar replacement.
Add eggs; beat until fluffy.
Combine flour, baking soda, salt and nutmeg in sifter; add alternately with hot apple juice to creamed mixture.
Fold in raisins and currants.
Allow to rest 15 minutes.
Drop by... - 38.0981
Heat cherries, pineapple, sugar and flavoring in top of double boiler.
Mix cornstarch with cherry juice and add, stirring until mixture is thick.
Spread over base and top with: 3 egg whites beaten stiff, gradually add 3 tablespoons sugar sprinkle with coconut... - 37.983
Mom's Fruit Cookies
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Cream together eggs, brown sugar, and butter.
Add remaining ingredients.
Drop from mounded teaspoon onto cookie sheet.
Cut green and red cherries in halves and place 1 in center of each cookie.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
When Mom baked... - 37.9353
Fruit Burst Cookies
Cream margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Blend in almond extract.
Combine flour and salt; add to mixture and blend well.
Shape level tablespoonfuls of dough into balls; roll in nuts.
Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets; flatten... - 36.9999
1.Place margarine in a mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
Gradually add sugar and beat until just combined.
2.Fold in flour, mixed spice, pecans, cherries, currants and mixed peel.
Place spoonfuls of mixture onto lightly greased oven trays, leaving... - 36.7473
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine flour, soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture, beating 1 minute.
Stir in vanilla, chocolate... - 36.4914
Whole Wheat Fruit Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend the honey with the oil. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well. The batter should be stiff but soft enough to place by the teaspoonful on an oiled baking sheet. If the... - 36.4502
Bountiful Fruit Cookies
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except almonds and prunes; blend at low speed until well mixed and dough forms.
By hand, stir in almonds and prunes.
Shape into 1-inch balls;... - 36.1781
1. In a bowl, take butter and sugar powder and beat well in one direction.
2. When it becomes soft and creamy, add essence and fruit mix.
3. Now, Gradually add self raising powder to make like chappathi dough.
4. Take a small lemon size dough, flatten it and... - 35.4137
1. Sieve the flour.
2. Cream the margarine and sugar very well until light and creamy.
3. Add the sieved flour, currants and a little milk.
4. Form into 12 balls.
5. Put them on a lightly greased baking tin, leaving plenty of room to spread.
6. Top with... - 35.3469
Serviceberry Drop Cookies
Soak serviceberries in 1/2 cup boiling water for 10 minutes.
Beat margarine until creamy.
Gradually beat in sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Gradually and gently stir in flour, blending just until flour is... - 35.2037
Place the egg whites in a medium bowl.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, pour enough warm water over the currants to cover.
Let stand in the warm water until softened, then drain well.
Using an electric mixer, beat the... - 33.4064
Fruit Drop Cookies
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Oil a large baking sheet or use a nonstick one.
In a large bowl, sift flour and baking powder together twice.
In a medium bowl, beat together butter, grape juice concentrate, vanilla, and egg substitute.
Gradually add the wet... - 33.232
Drop by spoonfuls and bake at 375°.
Given to me from a lady from Sweden.
Very good with tea. - 32.8141
Special K Fruit Cookies
1. Sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Set aside.
2. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add sifted dry ingredients, coconut, walnuts and raisins; mix well. Stir in Special K. Drop by level... - 32.0574
Ah Gee Chum Buh Gee
Cook fruit about 1/2 done in enough water that it will be about 1-1/2 inches over the fruit.
Pour fruit, scalding hot over the meal, soup and all.
If meal is not soft enough to hold its shape with the fruit and fruit soup, add boiling water.
Mold it into... - 31.7847
No Bake Fruit Cookies
In a blender or food processor, blend or process the apricots, prunes and oats or walnuts until finely chopped.
Stir in the apple juice and cinnamon.
Shape into 10 balls.
Cover and store the cookies in a cool, dry place. - 27.6997
Spice Drop Cookies
Spice Drop Cookies is the perfect cookie to have with a glass of cookie and relax with after a busy day or a relaxing weekend. You can whip up this tasty Spice Drop Cookies with ease! Try this wonderful recipe for yourself! Trust me, you will love it! - 24.0856
Fruity Pie Crust Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. In a bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of water and jam, set aside.
3. In a food processor, place together butter, flour, and salt and process till the mixture is evenly crumbled.
4. Drizzle on some ice... - 0
Fruit Cookie Recipes By Category