- » Fruit Coleslaw
Fruit Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit coleslaw recipes.
Asian Style Apple Jicama Coleslaw
I love the Asian flavors of this coleslaw. I must say that jicama and apple is a great combination and gives this slaw a wonderful crunchy texture. I made this slaw to serve with spicy asian style burgers and my family loved it. It’s a healthy salad with... - 93.69
Apple Cabbage Slaw
1) In a small saucepan, combine together the sugar, flour, mustard and celery seeds. Stir in the milk very gradually.
2) Cook the ingredients over moderate heat, constantly stirring, till the mixture has thickened.
3) Take the mixture off the heat and... - 50.2175
Cabbage Apple Slaw
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine together the cabbage, apple, carrot, and mayonnaise, sour cream, or yogurt, toss well.
3) Seasonwith lemon juice, salt, and pepper, as needed.
4) Taste and adjust the... - 43.3777
Apple Dot Slaw
1) Take a medium bowl and combine together all the slaw ingredients in it.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together all the dressing ingredients. Blend nicely.
3) Pour the dressing over slaw and toss nicely. Refrigerate before serving, if desired. - 40.9052
Easy Fruit Slaw
Fruit Slaw is a perfect salad dressing. This Fruit Slaw can be taken with any salad course. The salad lovers must try Fruit Slaw for a different taste and decoration. - 40.593
1. Add the oil and seasoning to cabbage and keep in the fridge for 2 hours.
2. In a bowl mix all the dressing ingredients together.
3. In a salad bowl add cabbage, apples, grapes and cucumber, pour the dressing and toss well.( Tear the endive and mix... - 39.5999
1) In a large bowl, add white cabbage, pineapple and diced apple.
2) Add vinaigrette dressing and most of lemon juice and toss.
3) Add walnuts, black olives and apple slices brushed with lemon juice to decorate the salad.
4) Garnish fruit... - 39.2659
You just have to try this Apple Slaw recipe. For salad lovers like me, the flavor of this dish incomparable! Try this excellent Apple Slaw recipe! - 38.0843
Put cabbage into bowl.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Add raisins and onion.
Peel and section oranges and cut into small pieces.
Peel and dice bananas.
Add oranges and bananas to cabbage mixture and toss lightly.
Combine mayonnaise and... - 37.9205
Tangy Apple Coleslaw
1. In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients barring apple and cabbage
2. Now mix in the cabbage and apple and bledn it all together; cover and chill
3. Serve as appropriate - 36.5625
1) In a large bowl, place the peeled and sliced orange segments.
2) Put the green pepper, cabbage and pineapple with the oranges, then toss them well.
3) In a small bowl, mix the pineapple juice, salt and mayonnaise together and stir into the... - 35.8537
Spread apart several outer leaves of cabbage.
Carefully cut out center of cabbage, leaving outer leaves as "bowl." (Leave cabbage core intact for about an inch high.) Shred cut-out cabbage.
Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar; toss with pineapple and... - 34.4001
Honeyed Apple Slaw
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl.
Combine yogurt and remaining 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add to cabbage mixture; toss.
Cover and chill. - 32.3672
Orange Slaw With Balsamic Vinegar
Place cabbage in a large bowl.
With a knife, cut peel off oranges.
Hold 1 orange at a time over bowl, and cut fruit segments from membrane into bowl.
Squeeze juice from membrane into bowl; discard membrane.
Mix together vinegar, oil, and garlic.
If made... - 31.9362
Harvest Apple Slaw
1. Combine mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon; set aside.
2. Place cabbage, apples and pear in a large bowl and toss to mix.
3. Heat butter and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté until golden and - 31.2928
What can be more healthy and satisfying than this Fruit Slaw! Try out this easily made recipe for your own homemade Fruit Slaw and continue being healthy! - 31.2682
Apple Orange Slaw
Place first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, tossing gently to combine.
Combine yogurt and brown sugar in a small bowl, stirring well.
Add yogurt mixture to cabbage mixture, tossing gently to combine.
Cover and chill 1 hour. - 30.4003
Apple Grape Coleslaw
Add salt, pepper, sugar, onion and vinegar to shredded cabbage.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Then add grapes and salad dressing combined with lemon juice.
Toss together, chill and serve. - 28.9741
In a large salad bowl combine shredded cabbage, orange sections, halved red grapes, and sliced celery.
For dressing, combine the orange yogurt and chopped apple Spread dressing over cabbage mixture. Cover; chill.
Just before serving, gently toss salad;... - 28.6299
Apple Cabbage Slaw
Blend sour cream, lemon juice, horseradish, sugar, salt and pepper.
When ready to serve slaw, pour chilled dressing over apples and cabbage and toss to coat. - 27.1059
In bowl, toss chopped apples with lemon juice.
Add cabbage and salad dressing; toss to thoroughly coat.
Season to taste with pepper.
Cover; refrigerate - 24.6545
Apple And Orange Slaw
Place first three ingredients in a bowl tossing to combine.
Combine mayonnaise and brown sugar.
Add this mixture to cabbage mixture and coat well.
Cover and chill one hour. - 24.2651
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir until well blended.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 23.8083
Apple Cabbage Slaw
In a medium bowl, combine salad dressing, mustard and pepper.
Add cabbage and apple and toss lightly. - 18.3352
Fruit Coleslaw Recipes By Category