- » Fruit Coconut
Fruit Coconut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit coconut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit coconut recipes.
Fruit And Coconut Water Green Smoothie
This Fruit and Coconut Water Green Smoothie is a great way to use up all your greens and fruits that are sitting in the fridge for long. Watch this video for the details of this delicious slushy smoothie that is very refreshing. Try it! - 122.486
Coconut And Lime Smoothie
The recipe in this video shown is a nice enjoyable drink with just a few ingredients, which the kids make on St. Patrick's Day! The recipe is a winner, but the audio in this video is just too low! - 116.288
Raw Fruit Parfait
1. Prepare all the ingredients, as per the directions given in the video.
2.In a blender put the coconut meat, coconut water, raw honey, vanilla essence and blend on high, until the mixture is creamy.
3.In a bowl, mix the strawberries,... - 107.948
Coconut And Fruit Smoothie
Never get bored or wonder what to snack on for a Paleo diet. Here is one that you may want to try. A delicious and creamy coconut milk and fruit shake that provides your body with healthy fats and keeps you satisfied for hours. Its dairy free but really... - 94.6751
Raw Banana And Coconut Drink
Wake up to a tasty treat with this banana and coconut smoothie recipe. Tali presents a raw vegan banana and coconut treat that is a breeze to blends and comes packed with all the important nutrients required to jump-start your day. It's so simple that you... - 94.0009
Coconut Shrimp And Fruit On A Skewer
To all you seafood lovers chef Jenny has the perfect seafood dish for you. Check out the video if the yummy and delicious Coconut Shrimp and Fruit on a Skewer Kabobs. A delicious appetzier which hardly takes up a few minutes to prepare. Everyone should... - 81.1687
White Christmas Fruit Cake
1. Take an 8-inch tube pan grease the bottom and side of and line bottom with greased wax paper.
2. In a large bowl combine candied fruits, coconut, raisins, almonds and orange peel.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt over the fruit and mix well.
4.... - 49.0914
Coconut Fruit Drops
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. Sieve and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter and sugar and using a wooden spoon beat till well combined.
4. Add vanilla... - 47.5133
Coconut is indeed a wonderful and versatile ingredient. A yummy treat, this coconut-fruit balls just goes to prove it. A delicious anytime treat. Try it and you are sure to love it. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 47.1696
Thai Fruit Platter With Coconut Sauce
1)Peel pineapple, lichi and mango.
2)Cut mango into long pieces.
3)Cut water melon and musk melon and deseed.
4)Slice banana and star fruit. Brush sliced banana with lemon juice,
5)Make sauce by mixing coconut milk and sauce together.
6)Place... - 46.4011
Golden Fruit Cake With Pound Cake Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, prepare pound-cake batter with both packages of cake mix, eggs and milk or water, according to label directions.
4) In a medium bowl,... - 46.3335
Coconut Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
Line greased 10-inch tube pan or two 9x5x2 1/2-inch loaf pans with heavy brown or waxed paper; grease again.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour,... - 46.1635
Light Coconut Fruit Cake
This Light Coconut Fruit Cake is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend holiday. Enjoy as a dessert, the Light Coconut Fruit Cake is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 45.9571
Special Dry Fruit Pizza
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Put salt, oil, sesame seeds and flour to water and knead to a soft duogh.
Cover with a damp cloth and keep in a warm place for an hour.
Knead the dough again... - 45.9227
White Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 250F.
2) Grease a 9" and a 10" tube pan.
3) Into a bowl of 1 cup of orange juice, add in the chopped raisins. Let it rest overnight.
4) Keep aside 1 1/2 cups of flour. Sift the remaining flour along with baking... - 45.8175
Chunky Fruit And Coconut Salad
1. In a large bowl mix the first 7 ingredients.
2. Toss them well.
3. In another bowl beat whipping cream to get a foamy consistency.
4. Add sugar. Keep beating till the formation of soft peaks.
5. Add almond extracts. Keep stirring.
6. Fold the... - 44.5716
Coconut Glazed Fruit
Combine sugar, cornflour, salt and water.
Stir and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until thick and smooth.
Slowly beat in a little of the cornflour mixture, then add to remaining mixture in pan.
Cook over low heat for one minute.
Remove from... - 39.5299
Fruit Salad With Coconut Dressing
Combine cut fruits with lemon juice and chill.
Make dressing: Whip cream and add next 3 ingredients; chill.
Put a cantaloupe wedge in each lettuce cup on serving plates.
Fill with fruits and serve with dressing. - 37.8759
Hot Brandied Fruit In Coconut Shells
Melt the butter over low heat in a heavy pan.
Add the brown sugar and stir until dissolved.
Mix in the juices, raise the heat, and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat, add the fruit, and simmer until the fruit is warmed through, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Heat brandy... - 37.3757
Coconut Fruit Loaf
Coconut Fruit Loaf is liked by many across the world. Coconut Fruit Loaf gets its taste from cake mixture, dry fruit and coconuts. - 36.0084
Coconut Fruit Scones
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
Work margarine or butter into mixture, using two knives as directed in basic plain scones.
Mix in sugar and dried mixed fruit.
Beat egg, milk and coconut together.
Slowly add to flour mixture until no dry areas are... - 35.9979
Fruit Grain And Coconut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl, combine whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, farina, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt.
2. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and... - 32.6837
Coconut Fruit Cake
Heat oven to 275 degrees.
Line a 10-inch tube pan or two 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans with greased heavy brown paper.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift together flour, baking powder - 31.7423
Coconut Fruit Salad
1 In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
2 Place in the refrigerator preferably over night.
3 Serve on lettuce leaf. - 30.6757
Coconut Topped Mixed Fruit
This Coconut Topped Mixed Fruit is a tasty and nutritious dessert for the weight watcher! Try the Coconut Topped Mixed Fruit and let me know if you have any suggestions for this dessert delight! - 29.4272
Coconut Honey Fruit Dip
1)Mix cottage cheese , plain yogurt and honey.
2)Stir the mixture in coconut and orange rind.
3)Serve the dip with assorted fresh fruits. - 29.1174
Tangy Coconut Salad Dressing For Fruit, Ham Or Chicken Salads
1. To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
2. With a fork or small wire whisk, whisk until well blended.
3. Refrigerate for at leave 1 hour for flavors to intensify.
4. Serve the dressing with fruit, cold... - 28.4663
Five Cup Fruit Salad
Blend ingredients together gently with spoon.
Place in refrigerator, chill, and serve. - 27.89
Coconut Fruit Bowl
Combine fruits, marshmallows, and coconut.
Stir in sour cream and salt.
Chill overnight. - 27.2513
Fruit Coconut Salad
Fruit coconut salad is rich with the flavors of sour cream and pineapple chunks. You can enrich the flavor of this Columbian Fresh Fruit Melange by adding sour cream and nuts. Check out the recipe of Columbian Fresh Fruit Melange. - 27.2177
Fresh Fruit Smorgasbord Dip
Mix all ingredients together, adding rhubarb syrup until dip is proper consistency.
Delicious with banana slices (for a scalloped look, run a fork down the sides before slicing), fresh pineapple spears, whole strawberries, melon balls, or seedless grapes. - 26.5723
Coconut Fruit Balls
Grind dates, prunes, apricots, raisins, and walnuts with coarse blade of a food grinder.
Add sugar and mix well.
Chill 2 to 3 hours.
Form into 1-inch balls; tint coconut with yellow food coloring; roll each ball in coconut to cover. - 26.0995
Coconut Honey Fruit Dip
Combine first 3 ingredients, mixing well; stir in coconut and orange rind.
Serve dip with assorted fresh fruit. - 17.7308
Fruit Coconut Recipes By Category