- » Fruit Cocktail Cake Icing
Fruit Cocktail Cake Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit cocktail cake icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit cocktail cake icing recipes.
Fruit Cocktail Pudding Cake
Sift flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda together. Combine vanilla, almond extract, egg, and fruit cocktail. Add to flour mixture and blend well. Pour into greased pan. Sprinkle top of batter with brown sugar, then with nuts. Bake about 40 minutes, or until... - 25.102
Peach Surprise is simply wow. If you like sponge cake with cream and topped with peaches then try this Peach Surprise recipe. - 32.1049
Fresh Citrus Cocktail
Method For the most flavor in fresh citrus cocktail, prepare the juices no sooner than 1 hour be- fore serving.
Just before serving, taste and add sugar, if needed, stir in cracked ice and serve in very cold cocktail glasses.
Fresh ripe fruits are one of the... - 28.1359
These Pronto Shortcakes taste absolutely yummy ! Try these fruit and cream rolls for your next dessert. Let me know your opinion about the Pronto Shortcakes. - 34.1813
Mardi Gras Cake
1) Preheat oven to 325°F.
2) Pour off the syrup form the fruit cocktail, reserving 1/3 cup.
3) In a bowl, prepare the cake batter as per the package directions, using water and reserved fruit syrup.
4) Put the butter or margarine in 13... - 41.1483
1. Place the cake on the board. Reserve 200 g (7 oz) of the icing and lightly knead the remainder. Use a cocktail stick to dot the icing very carefully and cautiously with food colouring. The more colour you add, the more vibrant the finished result will... - 36.8063