- » Fruit Cocktail Bread
Fruit Cocktail Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit cocktail bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit cocktail bread recipes.
Fruit Cocktail Fritters
Heat fat to 375Â°.
Sift dry ingredients.
Put milk and eggs into Osterizer container, cover and process at STIR until well mixed.
Stop Osterizer and add the flour mixture.
Cover and process at BLEND until dry ingredients are moistened.
Stir in the well... - 38.3058
Summertime Fruit Bread
Line two 9- x 5- x 3-inch loafpans with aluminum foil, leaving a 1/2 inch collar around edges; grease bottom and sides of foil.
Combine cream cheese, butter, sugar, and vanilla; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Gradually add flour... - 41.9561
Peach Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine eggs, milk, and vanilla; add bread quarters and drained peaches or fruit cocktail.
In small bowl combine sugar, cinnamon, and ginger or nutmeg.
Reserve 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar mixture; set aside.
Add remaining sugar mixture to... - 43.4343
Toast bread and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add bread cubes and sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat until bread is evenly browned and butter mixture is absorbed; set aside.
Drain fruit, reserving 1/3 cup of the... - 39.2696
Cucumber Cocktail Canapes
1) Keep the cucumbers on paper towels.
2) Sprinkle salt on them and allow them to stand for about half an hour.
3) Press the paper towels firmly on the cucumbers to soak away the excess water.
4) Chop the cucumbers finely.
5) In a medium bowl, mix... - 44.2842
1 Peel the pineapple and removje the core.
Cut the flesh into 2.5 cm (1 in) cubes.
I 2 Remove the rind and any bits of cartilage from the bacon slices.
Cut them into pieces, long enough to be wrapped around a pine- apple cube and fixed in place with a... - 42.2849
Banana Bread is a well loved dish that is often made frequently at home. Try this Banana Bread recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 37.9833
Fruit And Cheese Salad Pockets
Drain fruit cocktail.
In medium bowl, combine fruit cocktail, sunflower seeds, celery and parsley; mix gently.
Combine ricotta, mayonnaise, onion and cumin in small bowl; mix well.
Gently toss fruit mixture with ricotta mixture.
Spoon into pita bread halves;... - 34.8672
Mix fruit with cottage cheese and nuts.
Spoon into pita pocket. - 23.271
Game Hens With Fruit And Sausage Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°.
For the hens: Remove and reserve giblets and necks from hens.
Rinse hens under cold water; pat dry.
Split hens in half lengthwise; trim excess fat.
Loosen skin from breasts and drumsticks by inserting fingers and gently pushing between... - 42.8951
Lemon Parsley Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix margarine, parsley, lemon juice and rind.
3) Cut the bread rolls in half.
4) Spread the rolls with the mixture.
5) Wrap in an aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 15... - 41.8011
Cranberry Apple Jelly
1. With small, sharp knife, remove and discard stem and blossom end of apples (do not core or peel apples). Cut apples into bite-sized pieces. In 5-quart Dutch oven or heavy saucepot over high heat, heat apples and water to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover... - 39.4722
Cut bread with a 3-inch dinosaur cutter.
Combine Neufchatel cheese, wheat germ, and juice, stir well.
Spread 1 Tablespoon on each bread cutout.
Press grape halves and strawberry slivers into cheese mixture.
Garnish with currants - 27.4509
Ham And Avocado Sandwiches
1. In a bowl, mash the avocado with a wooden spoon.
2. To the avocado add chopped shallot and salt and pepper
3. Mix well until well blended.
4. Spread mixture on half bread slices.
5. Top with ham slices and shredded lettuce. Season with salt if... - 40.6397
Lemon & Herb Stuffing
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then soften the onions for 10 mins with the pan covered. Put the bread and herbs into a food processor and pulse until you have herby breadcrumbs. Stir into the onion pan along with the... - 29.5598
Meal In A Muffin Tin
* Minted Lamb Cups: Combine lamb with first 5 ingredients, and spoon into 2 oiled muffin cups.
* Baked Potato: Prick potato halves, and place, cut side down, in 2 oiled cups.
* Fruited Upside-down Cake: Place spoonful of fruit cocktail, peach half or 2... - 44.0673
Crispy Chicken Fingers With Three Different (great-tasting) Dips
This crispy chicken fingers is definitely for you if you’re having trouble weaning your kids away from the neighborhood fast-food joint, or if you’d simply like to offer a delish-dish to the kids that will help them to sit happily at the table. And, just... - 48.4584