- » Fruit Cocktail
Fruit Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit cocktail recipes.
The Cherry Basil Smash
In this bartending video, Clint will show you how to make a awesome cherry Limoncello cocktail. This is great, refreshing drink is sure to please! Be sure to use fresh cherries, we used Door County Cherries in ours. Hope you enjoy! - 126.433
Milwaukee Bijou - A Twist On A Classic Orange Martini
In this free bar tending video Clint will show you how to make a twist off a classic Bijou. What Clint failed to mention is that the original martini is made with Chartreuse. We decided to add Great Lakes Distillery's Absinthe in the place of the original... - 126.148
Tuscan Lemon Drop
We recently filmed a new episode of Capital Cooking called, "Under the Tuscan Stars." I came up with a delicious recipe to go with the food. This Tuscan Lemon Drop has the perfect herby-lemon flavor. - 125.314
In this bartending lesson Clint will teach you how to make a cocktail from Limoncello. This one is sure to be a party favorite so check it out. - 124.847
Vodka Thyme Lemonade
Do you often host house parties? This video is a must watch for you. Learn how you can prepare this totally delightful Vodka Thyme Lemonade. for this one.You are sure to bag a lot of compliments - 122.784
1. In the cocktail shaker pour burbon, peach puree and sweet vermouth.
2. Add crushed ice and give it a good shake.
3. Strain into a martini glass and top it with champagne.
4. Serve garnished with a maraschino cherry and edible gold flakes. - 120.323
Self Destructor Cocktail
The Self Destructor, a cocktail which mimics a high impact and intense version of the tequila sunrise bringing back the idea of orange juice and tequila with a bit of a twist. Or, you can look at it as a citrus version of a long island or something more of... - 119.648
Red Headed Slut
1. In a mixing glass, add the Jager, Peach Schnapps and Cranberry juice.
2. In a small glass-the mouth of which can be fit into the mixing glass to close it, put the ice cubes and align over the mixing glass as shown in the video. Shake well to mix the... - 119.553
Elizabeth's Bloody Mary
Made with V8 juice, this is the Bloody Mary I usually give to guests, who all claim to like it. - 117.608
Chocolate Covered Cherry Dessert Cocktail
Wait until you try this Chocolate Covered Cherry Cocktail that I made. It is the perfect dessert cocktail and will work for a Cherry Blossom themed party. - 117.409
Skittle Pumpkin Patch Cocktail
The Skittle Pumpkin Patch Cocktail uses skittle orange vodka to build out a seasonal delight custom designed by us. The design brings a neat layered approach for the autumn months which represents that of a pumpkin patch or the colors of the fall leaves. You... - 117.401
Hot Bloody Mary
1. In a mason jar, add the vodka and the habanero pepper and let it sit in the refrigerator for a week. Shake and taste it every day until the spiciness of your choice is achieved.
2. Rim the cocktail glass with the lime wedge.
3. Mix the coarse... - 115.285
The Sparkling Jolly Rancher Recipe
The Sparkling Jolly Rancher using Jolly Rancher Vodka. We've took the Jolly Rancher vodka and created our own version of the Champagne cocktail. The flavorful aroma of jolly rancher watermelon rises from the champagne glass. The flavors of a dry champagne... - 115.277
Plata Tequila Sunrise
Plata tequila sunrise is probably the simplest and the most flavorful recipe you can ever get for this drink. Bridget shows us how quick and easy it is to prepare this classic drink and it looks so snazzy, you've got to try it. - 114.943
Smoking Loon Cocktail
If you are someone who appreciates and understands the sophistication of a good wine, this review of smoking loon will surely make sense to you. Derrick Schommer, in this video, reviews the classic wine. Stream the video to learn what the expert has to say... - 114.827
Peaches For Me Cocktail
If you don’t like dark rum, try experimenting with this oh-so-summery peach cocktail. This flavorful little cocktail is a combination of dark rum and amaretto not to forget the lovely peach schnapps, the real star of the drink. Sure, this doesn’t look... - 114.687
Watermelon Gin & Tonic
This drink is AMAZING. I’m obsessed. Its so fresh and light and summery I just want to drink it all day everyday. - 113.642
Skinny Electric Lemonade Cocktail
Here’s an excellent low calorie version of the Electric Lemonade. With a full measure of vodka, fresh orange juice and sour mix it has only 115 calories but packs a lot of lip-smacking, refreshing flavor. - 113.408
Watermelon isn't just for dripping down your arm. This versatile summer fruit can be enjoyed in cocktail recipes like this watermelon margarita. - 112.577
Refreshing Amaretto Cranberry Cocktail
If you like a Cosmopolitan you'll enjoy this cocktail with a kiss of amaretto and cranberry. For the best results, use fresh-squeezed orange juice. - 112.407
Agent Orange #3 Cocktail Recipe
Agent Orange #3 Cocktail Recipe, a glorified or destructive screwdriver like cocktail with spirits dipped in OJ. The difference? Less vodka, more SoCo and JD. Yes, Southern Comfort and Jack Daniels are the centerpiece in this deadly little cocktail.
Tasting... - 111.784
1. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the vodka, raspberry liqueur, cranberry juice, lemon juice and shake well.
2. Strain into a martini glass.
3. Garnish with a stick of cranberries and serve chilled. - 111.549
Homemade Puree For Cocktails
We are making a homemade puree for cocktails, it is quite random in flavor and we are attempting to create a fruit base for a future cocktail. This is just an idea for those looking to make larger quantities of fruity cocktails for parties and need a stable... - 110.836
A modern-day classic, the Cosmopolitan is the perfect mix of sweet and sour. - 109.696
Hankie Pankie Cocktail
Hankie Pankie Cocktail Recipe is a champagne cocktail with limoncello, something a bit strange and different. The taste is also a bit strange and different! Great aroma, very inviting scents which give a little Lemon Pledge/WoodOil cleaner. Taste: Dry lemon... - 109.679
The Dreamsicle Cocktail
Need a great party drink to spark up festivity around? Try The Dreamsicle. This aperitif combines Fireball Whiskey, Orange Juice and a Splash of Half and Half to create a swigging combination for a great charged up time. Play the bartender and mix up this... - 109.024
Alabama Tomato Slammer
Tomato juice and vodka give a different take to the traditional Alabama Slammer. Makes a change from the Bloody Mary. - 108.483
Cranberry Rum Punch Cocktail
Coconut rum, dark and spiced rum with cranberry and pineapple. Stick a little umbrella in this cocktail and make believe you’re in the islands, mon. - 107.991
The Lemon Drop Cocktail
Tart and delicious, sweet and lemony, this delicious martini is just ideal when you want to put your feet up and relish on something truly tasty. This sleek sweet-sour lemon drop is perhaps one of the best martini you will ever taste. However, go easy on this... - 107.644
The Cranberry Collins Cocktail
This cocktail is a great way to finish off Thanksgiving. Derrick uses Gin as its core spirit and adds in some lime juice and club soda to send you on your way to the Cranberry Collins. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video! Cheers! - 105.108
Orange Diamond Cocktail
1. In a rocks glass, muddle the orange slices, cardamom and Cointreau.
2. Add ice cubes and 3 Olives Chocolate Vodka and stir well.
3. Serve and sip slowly. - 104.18
You can make homemade sangria very easily. I think this makes a great addition to any party. Sangria is inexpensive to make, and helps stretch out your budget on wine for a party. - 104.026
Old Fashioned Algonquin
Named for the Algonquin Hotel, New York City, which achieved notoriety as a meeting place in the 1920s for a group of friends known as the Algonquin Round Table or Vicious Circle. Amongst the group were such renowned people as Robert Benchley, Edna Ferber,... - 103.718
Amaretto Cranberry Kiss Cocktail
This cocktail is sealed with a kiss of Amaretto rather than cranberry but is a delightful alternative to the Cosmopolitan. - 103.251
Skinny Hairy Navel Cocktail
1. Fill a 10-oz glass with ice.
2. Add vodka, peach nectar and orange juice into it and stir.
3. Garnish with an orange wedge and serve chilled. - 102.654
Flighty Peach Old Fashioned Cocktail
This bourbon cocktail isn't your grandpa's Old Fashioned. It's peachy, as with all of Alberta's drinks, Alberta takes the flavor and presentation to the next level, and it is guaranteed to leave your taste buds reeling. Cheers! - 102.621
Watermelon Vodka Mojito
1. For simple syrup, in a sauce pan add 2 cups of sugar, and 1 cup hot water. Place pan on heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
2. For sweet and sour mix, combine 1 part of simple syrup with 2 parts of fresh lemon juice.
3. In a shaker,... - 101.895
Lemon Bimbo Basilade
I really wanted to do something different for this drink and you’ll be SO amazed when you try it. Its delicious and everyone will go nuts over it. - 100.868
The Pimp Named Slickback
If you are not getting enough from those margaritas, you have to try The Pimp Named Slickback. This a real refresher. This sour drink is a bad boy as the sourness of the drink combined with the sugar gives a nice kick. - 99.592
Yvonne's Sunshine Martini
1. Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
2. Pour gin, lemon juice, and ginger syrup in it. Shake it well.
3. Pour it in martini glass, sprinkle lemon zest on top, and serve it chilled.
For ginger syrup, steep a piece of fresh ginger into warm... - 98.9309
Orange Dreamsicle Cocktail
Is it dessert or is it a cocktail? The Orange Dreamsicle Cocktail is both! It is delightful for a hot summer's day! It’s fruity, creamy and refreshing! Like summer in a cocktail glass! - 98.7741
Dr. Poison Orange Cocktail
Dr. Poison Orange Cocktail is perfect for your Halloween party! Dr. Pepper, the mysterious soda with the unique flavor tops off this cocktail. Watch and learn and enjoy! - 98.5714
Fun And Tasty Dirty Banana Cocktail
This cocktail packs more of a punch than you childhood banana cereal ever did. Jokes aside, this heady concoction comes topped with vanilla ice cream, thereby making a perfect treat for any one with a sweet tooth. Fun and tasty, this drink is quite a fun to... - 98.0241
Hazy Orange Bushwhack
When you feel like treating yourself to a refreshing, sinful, and sweet drink, all you have to do is reach out for a glass of this gin-tastic cocktail. This badass concoction is balanced by the tanginess of pure and fresh squeezed pineapple juice. Follow the... - 97.2718
Frosty Peach Margaritas
This cocktail from Martha Stewart is the perfect cool libation after a long week! - 96.6154
Long Day Limeade
1. Take a glass of choice. Put ice cubes into it.
2. Pour vodka and diet tonic/ soda. Squeeze the lime into it.
3. Stir to mix.
4. Serve it chilled garnished with a lime wedge. - 95.9914
Lime Tree Cove shows you how to make a fresh, organic margarita. This recipe uses all natural ingredients for the best tasting cocktail. - 94.6072
Passion Fruit Daiquiri
Always wanted to make Passion Fruit Daiquiri since trying a strawberry version in Florida….kinda tastes like an alcoholic version of slush puppy. Anyhow this is a a simple cocktail recipe, which is sweet with a nice citrus kick which you can mix up as you... - 88.8548
Soul Delicious Pineapple Special
Soul delicious Dishes, soul food cooking, healthy soul food, chef Mel, healthy dessertsBarak Obama shout out, Pineapple Martini - 86.6192
Fruit Cocktail Cake
Fruit Cocktail Cake is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Fruit Cocktail Cake; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 51.4758
1) Preheat oven up to the temperature of 375°F (190°C).
2) Grease cookie sheets lightly with butter.
3) For the Electric Mixer Method cream butter in a bowl.
4) Beat sugar and cream together till fluffy.
5) Continue beating and add egg and vanilla... - 48.8729
Strawberry Margarita Pie
Delicious Strawberry Margarita Pie! You simply have to try this lovely strwberry dessert. Try this wonderful Strawberry Margarita Pie, I am sure you will love it! - 48.066
Mystery Fruit Cocktail Dessert
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine brown sugar and chopped nuts. Mix well and keep aside.
2. Preheat an oven at 162.5C (325F).
3. Grease an 8 inch x 12 inch baking pan and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, sieve flour, salt, soda... - 48.0564
Microwave Fruit Cocktail Cake
1)Using the electric mixer, mix the eggs, sugars, soda,flour and liquid from the fruit cocktail
2)On a slower speed, add the fruit cocktail and nuts
3)Now take 2 baking dishes of equal size,pour this batter evenly into them.
4)BAKE(6) each layer for 6... - 47.9497
Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie
Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar; press firmly on bottom and up side of lightly buttered 9-inch pie plate.
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, strawberries, ReaLime, tequila, triple sec and food coloring if desired; mix well.
Fold in whipped... - 47.7369
Fruit Cocktail Upside Down Cake
About 1 1/2 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt.
In 8" by 8" by 2" cake pan over low heat on burner, melt butter; remove from heat; sprinkle with brown sugar.
Drain fruit, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Arrange fruit on... - 47.7182
1.Take a 2 quart large jar and put oil, vinegar, chilies, lemon peel, peppercorns, thyme, bay leaves, tarragon and marjoram in it.
2.Mix well by stirring.
3.Take out the anchovies.
4.Pour the oil from anchovies to the vinegar mixture.
5.Slice the... - 46.9726
Heavenly Orange Whip
Early in day: Grate one orange; reserve peel and remove sections.
Peel and section remaining oranges.
Cut sections in half to make 1 1/2 cups; set aside.
(Use extra orange sections in Saturday's pudding.) In medium saucepan, with wire whisk or egg beater,... - 43.8378
1) Into a large kettle or Dutch oven, add all the fruit except the oranges.
2) Bring it to a boil after adding in lemon juice, sugar and water.
3) Simmer for 10 minutes after reducing heat.
4) Stir in oranges and cook again for 5 minutes more.
5) Take... - 43.831
Fruit Cocktail Cake
With electric mixer combine eggs, sugars, flour soda and liquid from fruit cocktail.
Mix until well blended.
On low speed, fold in fruit cocktail and nuts.
Divide batter evenly between two round glass dishes.
Cook one layer at a time on bake (6) for 6... - 43.2335
This healthy tomato cocktail is a great way to entertain. Add a personal touch to your party menu and make that big difference. A home made cocktail that speaks class. - 42.1077
Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie
Combine crumbs, sugar and butter in a small bowl.
Press into 2 (8-inch) pie pan bottoms and sides.
Beat milk, juice, tequila and Triple Sec in a large bowl with mixer at medium speed for 3 minutes or until smooth.
Lower speed and beat in berries with syrup... - 41.4317
Fruit Cocktail Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together all the dry ingredients.
3) Into the mixture, blend in all the liquid ingredients.
4) Pour the well blended concoction into a 9x9-inches pan.
5) Sprinkle Â½ cup of brown... - 41.252
Tomato And Orange Cocktail
1) In a mortar, lightly muddle together mint, rind, celery salt and pepper.
2) In a large jug, mix together tomato, orange and vegetable juices.
3) Add in the mint mixture.
4) Place the jug in refrigerator until chill for at least one hour.
5) In a... - 40.4603
Melon Ball Cocktail
This Melon Ball Cocktail makes a fabulous beverage! Super quick and super simple! This is a beverage, filled with the goodness of fruits. Great option for a nice hot summer day! - 40.1871
Golden Apricot Nog
In a 1 to 2-quart pan, combine the apricots, water, 1/4 cup of the sugar, and the cinnamon stick.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then cover, reduce heat, and gently simmer until apricots are very tender when pierced, about 15 minutes; discard cinnamon.
Let... - 40.154
Fruit Cocktail Pudding
Combine flour, sugar, salt, and soda; add egg and fruit cocktail and mix well.
Pour into a well-greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan.
Combine brown sugar, nuts, and cinnamon; sprinkle over top.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. - 40.1117
Baked Fruit Cocktail Cake
Mix together sugar, flour, baking soda, vanilla, eggs and fruit cocktail.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup brown sugar and nuts on top.
Bake for 40 minutes in a 400 degree oven.
While baking, mix 1 cube margarine, sugar, milk and vanilla in saucepan and melt.
Pour over top... - 40.0825
1. In large jar (about 2-quart size), combine oil, vinegar, lemon peel, chiles, peppercorns, salt, thyme, bay leaves, tarragon, marjoram; stir to combine.
2. Drain anchovies; add oil from anchovies to mixture. Cut anchovies in half crosswise; use to fill... - 39.9942
Fruit Cocktail Pie
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place fruit cocktail in drainer; stir.
Line bottom and sides of 9-inch glass pie plate with vanilla wafers.
Add sugar and vanilla to sour cream; stir.
Stir fruit cocktail again to be sure it is well drained.
Add to sour cream... - 39.9129
Creamy Tomato Cocktail
1) Peel cucumber and halve lengthwise. Scrape out seeds.
2) With a grater finely grate cucumber.
3) Squeeze out juice.
4) Reserve the juice to be used later in cooking vegetables, preparing salads, etc.
5) In a bowl mix grated cucumber... - 39.5091
Tropical Breeze Dessert
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling juice; stir in rind.
Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1 cup.
Add to gelatin, stirring until ice is melted.
Stir in corn syrup and egg whites.
Place bowl in larger bowl of ice and water.
Let stand, stirring occasionally,... - 39.4268
Frozen Fruit Cocktail
Frozen Fruit Cocktail is a yummy dish that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Frozen Fruit Cocktail last week for my parents wedding anniversary. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 39.0582
Creamy Apricot Nog
In top of a double boiler, beat egg yolks until smooth.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the sugar, salt, and milk.
Cook, uncovered, over simmering water, stirring occasionally, until custard thickens (about 15 minutes); let cool.
In a large bowl, beat egg whites until... - 38.956
Melon And Pineapple Cocktail
1) In a bowl, combine the watermelon, cantaloupe and pineapple together.
2) Cover and refrigerate for several hours until thoroughly chilled.
3) In another bowl, combine the syrup, orange and lemon juices together.
4) Just before serving, spoon the... - 38.9435
Combine fruit cocktail and orange sections; divide among 4 individual aluminum foil tart pans.
Mix brown sugar, nuts, orange peel, nutmeg, and reserved fruit cocktail syrup.
Spoon over fruit.
Mix ground beef, Wheaties, egg, milk, onion, and seasonings.
Shape... - 38.7336
1. With a slice of lime, rub rim of serving glasses and chill.
2. In a blender jar, put together all ingredients and process at high speed for few seconds until mixture is snowy and smooth.
3. Into the chilled glasses, pour... - 38.7189
Fruit Cocktail Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Mix all the ingredients by hand.
3) In a pan, spread the mixture and bake for 40 minutes.
4) Serve with a dollop of fresh cream. - 38.6918
Exotic Fruit Cocktail
Slit the pineapple in half lengthways, carefully cutting through the plume.
Scoop out flesh, leaving the shells intact.
Discard core, and cut flesh into cubes and place in a bowl.
Remove the fleshy seeds from the pomegranate and add to the... - 38.5899
In large jar (about 2-quart size), combine oil, vinegar, lemon peel, chiles, black peppercorns, salt, thyme, bay leaves, tarragon, marjoram; stir to combine.
Drain anchovies; add oil from anchovies to above mixture.
Cut anchovies in half crosswise; use to... - 38.5281
Tomato Y Cocktail
In large bowl or pitcher, combine all ingredients.
Let stand 15 minutes, then remove bay leaf.
Chill before serving.
If desired, garnish with lemon slice. - 38.337
Fruit Cocktail Fritters
Heat fat to 375Â°.
Sift dry ingredients.
Put milk and eggs into Osterizer container, cover and process at STIR until well mixed.
Stop Osterizer and add the flour mixture.
Cover and process at BLEND until dry ingredients are moistened.
Stir in the well... - 38.3058
Honey And Fruit Cocktail
1. Peel, core and slice apples
2. In a pan, add apple and grape juices and honey and heat it all together
3. Add it to the blender along with hazelnuts and apples and blend for two minutes
4. Whip cream
5. Pour the fruit cocktail into... - 38.1393
1) In a small bowl, beat the egg yolks until fluffy.
2) In the top of a double boiler, mix the egg yolks and milk together.
3) Soften the gelatin in the yolk mixture for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the honey and stir over a low heat until the gelatin is... - 38.1135
Avocado Fruit Cocktail
Peel and chop the avocados into about 1/4-inch cubes.
Pour the lime juice over the cubes to prevent them from darkening.
In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and creme fraiche and blend well.
Carefully stir in the avocados and... - 38.0207
Mixed Fruit Cocktail
1.Start by slicing off the tops of the oranges and scoop out the inside, make sure that you don’t break the inside white skin of the orange peel
2.Also take the banana and pineapple and cut them into small pieces
3.In a bowl, pour ice... - 37.5826
Chilled Fruit Cocktail Pie
In a double boiler soften gelatin in water; add slightly beaten egg yolks and salt; cook, stirring constantly .until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat; stir in frozen lemonade concentrate; stir again until mixture thickens.
Beat egg whites to soft-peak... - 37.2762
Jellied Tomato Cocktail
Soften the gelatin in cold water.
Add the celery salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt to the tomato juice and heat.
Dissolve the gelatin in the heated tomato juice.
Pour into a shallow container, cool and allow to set.
Just before serving, cut... - 37.2186
1) Mix together all ingredients through the bitters, stirring well.
2) Take 2 tall glasses; fill them with crushed ice and pour over the mixture.
3) Serve the cocktail at once with a stirrer after garnishing each glass with a lime slice. - 36.9917
1) Into the shaker with ice cubes, add 1 sprig of Mint
2) Add the sugar, orange bitters, italian vermouth, orange squash and the calvados
3) Stir well
4) Strain the cocktail into a cocktail glass
5) Serve with a slice of orange and a sprig of... - 36.771
Rosy Fruit Cocktail Slices
1) Soften the cream cheese and blend with the mayonnaise until smooth.
2) Fold in rest of the ingredients, mix well.
3) In two 1-quart round ice-cream or freezer containers, pour the salad mixture and freeze for about 6 hours or overnight, until... - 36.5445
Fruit Cocktail Dessert
Mix together eggs and fruit cocktail.
Add sugar; mix well.
Sift together flour, salt, and soda.
Add egg mixture; mix.
Put into 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan; sprinkle with brown sugar and coconut.
Bake at 350Â°F for 30 minutes. - 36.4759
Fruit Cocktail Recipes By Category