- » Fruit Cake Glaze
Fruit Cake Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit cake glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit cake glaze recipes.
Fruit Cake Glaze
Combine sugar, corn syrup and water in saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly, until syrup spins a fine thread (300 degrees on candy thermometer).
Brush hot syrup over cooked fruitcakes.
Let dry until tacky, then arrange candied cherries, citron and pineapple in... - 24.1597
Fruit Cake Glaze
1. In a large saucepan, pour in the corn syrup, lemon juice and water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and then simmer for 5 minutes while stirring constantly.
2. This makes 1/3 cup that can be served as a frosting, sauce or a glaze. - 22.7266
French Apricot Glaze For Fruit Cake
1. Combine the apricot pureee and corn syrup in a saucepan and cook until boiling; then boil rapidly 2 or 3 minutes until the mixture is clear. Remove from the heat and use immediately, applying to the fruit cake with a pastry brush.
2. Decorate the fruit... - 22.1561
You May Also Like!
Orange Glazed Fruit Cake
In mixing bowl stir together coconut, flour, confectioners sugar, and baking powder.
Add butter, eggs and milk.
Stir in fruit and nuts.
Pour batter into greased 16 cup plastic fluted tube dish.
Microwave at High (10) 13 to 15 Minutes.
Spoon Orange... - 41.4613
Glazed Fruit Cake Tarts
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Select a range of 2 1/2 to 3-inch tart pans of assorted shapes and sizes. Grease these pans and then set pans on cookie sheet.
3. Make the glaze by pouring the corn syrup, lemon juice and water in a large saucepan.... - 36.7756
Easy Fruit Cake Glaze
1. In a small saucepan, tip in the corn syrup, lemon juice and water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes till done. This will make ¼ cup.
2. Serve as a glaze on cakes, cupcakes, muffins or as a dipping sauce. - 25.23
One Layer Fruit Cake
Cut fruit in half to remove pits €” if they are not ripe this might be difficult.
Cut halves into quarters and set aside.
Place sugar, water and orange juice in saucepan; bring to boil.
Continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes over high heat.
Add fruit to hot... - 41.9491
Glazed White Fruit Cake
Mix together the nuts and fruit.
Toss them with the 6 tbsp flour to coat evenly.
Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Add the egg yolks.
Beat 5 minutes until the mixture is very fluffy.
Add the vanilla, rose water and sherry.
Beat again for... - 46.132
Orange Or Lemon Glaze
Stir together all ingredients until blended.
Add a little orange juice or powdered sugar to make glaze a drizzling consistency. - 20.3408
Glazed Orange Cake
In the small bowl of an electric mixer, beat egg whites until foamy.
Beat in the 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff and glossy.
Set meringue aside.
Place flour, the 1 cup sugar, baking powder, salt, oil, and half of the orange juice... - 46.1264
Glazed Applesauce Spice Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and lightly flour 12-cup Bundt pan or 10-inch tube pan.
Beat butter in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy.
Beat in brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
In... - 45.6694
Glazed Fruit Cake
1. Put the cake on a baking sheet. Blend the jam with the brandy and spread a little over the sides of the cake.
2. Measure the circumference of the cake with a piece of string. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out three-quarters of the almond... - 33.9147
Orange Butter Glaze
This Orange Butter Glaze is a dessert component. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Orange Butter Glaze and share your feelings with us! - 25.6493