Simple Fruit Cake
- » Fruit Cake Ball
Fruit Cake Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit cake ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit cake ball recipes.
Chocolate Covered Fruit Cake Balls
In a food processor grind the fruitcake until it forms a ball, scoop up rounded teaspoons of it and with dampened hands form them into balls.
Let the balls stand, uncovered, in a jelly-roll pan lined with wax paper for 30 minutes.
In a small metal bowl set in... - 22.1507
Red And Green Fruit Cake
Beat eggs all together in bowl, add sugar and beat a little more.
Add cream, beat and set aside.
Mix fruit and nuts together in a large bowl real well.
Pour egg mixture over nuts and fruit a little at a time mixing well after each addition.
Sift dry... - 47.5025
Christmas Fruit Cake Candy
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Grease and flour a 9-inch spring-form pan; set aside.
In a large bowl mix walnuts, almonds, figs, orange peel, lemon peel, citron, pineapple, cocoa, flour, cinnamon and cloves.
In a medium saucepan combine honey and sugar.
Bring to a... - 43.4691
Noel Bell Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
3) In a blow, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, mace, and cloves.
4) In a bowl, beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy-light.
5) While still... - 46.4588
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit is very tasty. The lemon juice gives the Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit more a lively taste. - 45.7153
Old-fashioned Strawberry Or Other Fruit Shortcake
1.Start by preheating the oven to 450F degrees
2.Mix and sift dry ingredients; cut in shortening with knife or pastry blender.
3.Add milk gradually to make a soft dough.
4.Turn out on lightly floured board and knead just enough to shape... - 42.4896
English Fruit Cake
1. Lightly grease 10" by 3" springform pan. Toss mixed candied fruit with 1 cup flour. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat butter and sugar until blended. Increase speed to high; beat until fluffy. Add brandy, baking powder, salt, eggs, and 1 cup... - 36.6973
Fruit And Nut Pinwheels
1. In medium mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups flour and the salt; using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add yogurt and mix thoroughly, adding water by teaspoonfuls, if necessary, to form a dough. Form dough into a ball;... - 39.5798