- » Fruit Cake
Fruit Cake Recipes
Fruit Cake is a cake which is essentially made with chopped candied fruit and/or dried fruit, nuts and spices. Sometimes, based on individual preferences and tastes, the cake can be soaked in spirits. Garnishing is ... More »
Basic Christmas Fruit Cake
If you want to reproduce the gorgeous Christmas fruit cake in your own oven, then you should watch this video. Top chef Sanjay describes in details the basic tricks of baking a perfect fruit cake. Once you learn these tricks, you can surely fulfill your dream... - 152.8
Sweet Hummingbird Cake
Filled with bananas and pineapple, our almost-homemade version of this easy-to-make cake will have you humming with delight! - 149.408
White Chocolate Coated And Cookie Jeweled Christmas Fruit Cake
This pretty one is the easiest Christmas cake ever, and your will for sure get rave reviews and people asking you for the recipe. White chocolate, banana, rum and raisin along with pretty little sugar cookies is a win win combination ! It’s pink and very... - 133.235
Fruit Cake With Rum
You know the Fruit cake that you relish during Christmas?? Here is the video recipe for it!! This fruit cake can be prepared at anytime, but is particularly enjoyed at Christmas time. The recipe calls for several ingredients, that are all easily available. - 131.945
Christmas Fruity Cake
Your Christmas celebration will remain incomplete, without a perfect fruit cake. You must have tried several recipes of fruit cake, this time you should try this particular one. It has a rich combination of dry fruits and spices, which is going the make the... - 119.95
Fruit Cake - Eggless
For all the egg haters out there, here is the Eggless Fruit Cake. Yep, it is eggless and tastes just as awesome as the ones with eggs. Here in this video from Bhavna, you will learn how to make this in no time. Bake, share and enjoy! - 112.963
Simple Fruit Cakes
Three ingredients is all it takes to be creative in the kitchen. This video is longer but the first part will wow you into making tons of different flavors. Great recipe for kids since no measuring is involved. - 111.391
Eggless Fuit Cake - Quick Christmas Cake
Those who enjoy baking cakes will like this quick recipe. It's an eggless cake so vegetarians will enjoy it. It's a simple but yet a yummy cake. Do check out the video as chef Bhavna shows us this quick and easy recipe. - 108.015
Eggless Fruit Cake
1. In a bowl, mix the flour and butter. Stir it with a spoon till it reached consistency of bread crumbs or rough.
2. In another bowl take the dry fruits and mix the brown sugar to it.
3. Grease a Pyrex bowl or cake tin with butter to coat all... - 87.3895
The Real Fruit Cake
Health conscious? Try this absolutely fresh and innovative recipe to prepare a fruit cake with nothing else but real fruits. This recipe scores high both on taste and health and is an absolute delight for the kids as well. Take a look. - 82.3454
Gluten-free Orange Cake
Do you have trouble making a Flourless-Butter less Cake? Well, Andrew is sharing this secret recipe . This recipe comes with less ingredient, less time and last but not least less expensive. Moreover, it comes out with a good texture and flavour. A... - 82.0145
Rich Homemade Fruit Cake
Want to learn how to bake the perfect fruit cake? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now and get ready to surprise the guests with your amazing baking skills! This recipe is quick, simple and promises to yield an unbelievably delicious fruit... - 79.5091
Holiday Egg-nog Bread
Holiday season definitely calls for eggy-delights. And what better way to jazz up any celebration is to prepare some yummy egg recipes. This quick and easy bread recipe features cinnamon and nutmeg and adds in a festive, fragrant feel to any holiday spread. - 62.3391
Rich Fruit Cake
With holiday season almost knocking at your door, it's time to get your mittens and oven ready and get on with some baking. And Chef Bhal Dave's fruit cake is the best and easiest way to get started. Easy to make and good to eat, these longstanding Christmas... - 57.9759
Eggless Cherry Fruit Cake
This rich cherry and fruit cake is subtly flavored with lemon and orange. It is the perfect dessert pick for any occasion, especially during the holiday season! - 53.2153
Eggless Mixed Fruit Cake
This fruit cake invites a variety of dried and fresh fruits. The mix of fruits has worked so well that you do not miss the eggs at all in the cake! - 52.4373
Ice Box Fruitcake
This ice box fruit cake is a delicious mix of fruits and nuts in butter and honey. A real cool no-bake recipe to try! - 52.4199
Pineapple Cake rules the list of the best tasting dishes thanks to this recipe. I just love Dessert recipes and this dish is my only favorite amongst them. The goodness of Pineapple makes this cake a great treat. Trust me when I say, you have to try this... - 51.4856
Currant Fruit Cake
Currant fruit cakes are the best choice for the Christmas snacks. This cake recipe is a rather simple one and can be tried for this Christmas. Ready in about 30 minutes, you can bake it for special occasions. - 51.4545
Fridge Fruit Cake
This fridge fruit cake is a true connoisseurs' pick. The recipe is prepared first and later is stored in the fridge to get the real taste! - 51.4031
Dark Fruit Cake
This Dark Fruit Cake has a very strong flavor of Brandy Liquor.Dark Fruit cake is made with Pecan,dates,raisins & cinnamon.In this nutty Dark Fruit Cake orange juice adds to the fruity flavor & makes it all the more delicious. - 51.0259
Healthy Fruit Cake
This fruit cake recipe is a great combination of mixed fruits and nuts. It is not only delicious but also a healthier version of the typical pound cake. - 50.989
Dark Fruit Cake
Place raisins and apricots in medium bowl.
Pour 1/3 cup brandy into 1-cup measure.
Microwave at High 15 to 45 seconds, or until heated.
Pour over raisins and apricots.
Grease two 8 x 4- or 9 x 5-in loaf dishes and one 8-cup ring cake dish.
Coat... - 50.2155
Delicious Fruit Cake
This delicious fruit cake is made with a medley of spices, fruits and almonds along with a generous amount of cold coffee. Baked with cake flour, sugar and eggs, the fruit cake comes out rich tasting and very flavorful. It is perfect for winter holidays and... - 49.5397
Crystallized Candied Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 275 degrees.
2) Butter a deep 7-inch round cake tin. Use non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper to line it.
3) Into a bowl, sift the spices and flour. Add all the remaining ingredients and beat... - 49.2474
Dark Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to 275-300 degree.
2) Cream shortening with sugar and stir in beaten eggs, coffee, and molasses.
3) Mix well, add spices to flour, and then stir in the mixture.
4) Stir in fruit and jam.
5) Take 2 pans, grease, and divide... - 49.2344
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) Butter and flour 2 tube pans of 10-inches each.
3) On the bottom of the pans, place waxed paper. Set aside.
4) In a very large mixing bowl, combine together the raisins, currants,... - 49.1694
White Christmas Fruit Cake
1. Take an 8-inch tube pan grease the bottom and side of and line bottom with greased wax paper.
2. In a large bowl combine candied fruits, coconut, raisins, almonds and orange peel.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt over the fruit and mix well.
4.... - 49.0914
Light Fruit Cake
Grease a 10" tube pan and line with brown paper and grease paper.
Combine almonds, cherries, raisins, citron, and pineapple; sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the flour.
Cream butter, gradually add sugar and beat until creamy.
Beat egg yolks well and add to butter... - 49.048
Dried Fruit Cake
1. Take a mixing bowl, add dates, candied fruits, pecans, macadamia nuts and raisins.
2. Sieve flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
3. Mix nuts and mixed fruits, vanilla and egg and mix well.
3. Take 2 baking dishes, long ones, prepare them and... - 48.996
Rich Fruit Cake
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a pan and cream the sugar and shortening together into it.
3) Beat egg yolks before adding them to the mixture.
4) Wash and dry the currants and raisins and add them... - 48.9873
Dieter's Dream Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Add gelatin in cold water and let stand for 5 minutes.
3.Add in boiling water and stir to dissolve gelatin.
4.In a blender container, pour gelatin mixture and all other ingredients, except crushed... - 48.9675
Mccall's Best Black Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the fruit mixture and mix well using hands.
2. Cover with clingwrap and keep overnight at room temperature.
3. Grease a 10 inch tube/ bundt pan with butter.
4. Line the greased pan... - 48.9614
Family Fruit Cake
1) In a bowl, put the dried fruit, orange juice, candied peel and water and stir well to mix. Let the contents soak overnight.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
3) Grease a deep round cake tin of 7 inches and use non-stick parchment... - 48.8624
Holiday Fruit Cake
1. Sift together the flour, baking powder, spices and salt into a basin.
2. Dredge the candied fruit, raisins and nuts with a little of the flour mixture and keep aside.
3. Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan with butter and line the base with... - 48.8529
Boiled Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Grease a deep round cake tin of 7-inches. Line it with non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper.
3) In a pan, put the syrup, butter, dates, dried fruit, peel and milk. Gently heat... - 48.8449
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. In a bowl, combine all the fruits and nuts and dredge them with ½ cup flour. This will prevent the fruit from sinking in the cookies. Keep aside
3. Sift flour, baking soda, and cinnamon... - 48.8186
Rum 'n' Honey Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a large bowl, add egg yolks, honey, crumbs, orange peel, pumpkin spice mix, rum and baking powder and mix well.
3. Stir in the canned fruit cocktail juice to form a smooth mixture.
4. Take... - 48.7485
Fruit Cake Recipes By Category