- » Fruit Appetizer
Fruit Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fruit appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fruit appetizer recipes.
Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
Chill yourself with this a cold tropical fruit gazpacho on hottest days of summer. Watch this interesting video that presents an amazing recipe for gazpacho that can be made within no time. The recipe is simple and easy made with the any of the tropical... - 152.191
Baked Camembert With Fruit Appetizer
When you want to get pampered with an exclusive homemade dessert, you should consider these pastries with the stuffing of camembert cheese, pears and cranberries. In this video, chef prepares the delicate pastry with all perfection. Follow the steps to... - 146.489
Healthy Chicken Waldorf Salad
Healthy chicken waldorf salad is a healthier take on the famous Russian salad. That salad sure looks very light and ultimately jazzy too. You will definitely like its crunchy texture and lush flavors. Watch this video for this cool recipe. - 143.987
Yummy Fiesta Salad
Hosting a party? Here's a great suggestion for your menu. Try out this Yummy Fiesta Salad, the combination of delicious fruit dressing over lettuce makes it totally irresistible. Whats more, the recipe is simple and can be churned out in no time...give it a... - 126.617
Korean Fruit Quail Egg And Crab Salad
This old fashioned Korean salad is weird yet very interesting. It has a unique combination of ingredients; different kinds of fruit, hard-boiled quail eggs, crabsticks, and peanuts, all mixed with mayonnaise. The fun part of eating this salad is digging to... - 126.437
Goi Du Du
If salads is your latest obsession, then do try goi du du. Goi dudu is a Vietnamese Papaya Salad which tastes amazingly delicious and refreshing. Made by combining green papaya with a variety of herbs, nuts and seasoning, the salad tastes just divine and is... - 118.799
Woodstock Fruit Soup
1. In a food processor, blend orange juice, avocado, sage and mint leaves and scallions.
2. When blended well, pour it into a bowl.
3. Add chopped pineapple and cucumber.
4. Garnish with chopped cucumber and tomatoes. Serve it chilled. - 118.642
Magic Fruit Wands
Happy 4th of July! With Independence Day right around the corner, here is a fun recipe to make with your kids. These magic wands are fun to make and are great healthy treat for enjoying the fireworks. You and your kids will love these! - 118.526
Fennel Citrus Fruits Salad
This video shows an easy way to pep up some unique but delicious salad. Fennel is not commonly used in preparing salads, but in the video it is used with citrus fruits, which sounds interesting. If you wish to add an interesting twist to salads, this is the... - 114.091
Salsas are simple to make and always refreshing when served alone or along with another dish. Check out Mike Monahan showing how to make Fire and Ice Salsa using watermelon as the key ingredient along with other vegetables and flavors. - 109.259
Cool And Colorful Summer Fruit Soup
Who can resist a vibrant, fruity summer soup that abounds in peaches, strawberries, blueberries and other summer fruit? Betty demonstrates how to make this refreshing summery soups in a few simple easy steps. It's so mouthwatering and refreshing that you will... - 108.094
Veggie Waldorf Salad
Veggie Waldorf Salad is a fantastic vegetarian affair. Yes, the vegetarians can now make the salad and have it too! Watch the video for the recipe. Enjoy! - 107.525
Super Foods Part Two - Fruit Salsa
With the salmon poached in green tea done, it is the turn of an appetizing salad with fruits. Watch Chef Stacey toss pieces of fresh exotic fruits in simple flavors. Great to accompany the salmon and makes the meal complete! - 106.075
Tangy Summertime Fruit Salad
When you need to toss up something in a jiffy, try making this gorgeous and flavorful summertime fruit salad. Packed with peaches, blackberries, and bananas and drizzled with tangy lemon sauce, this refreshing salad makes for an ideal starter or an afternoon... - 105.776
Fresh fruits are always refreshing and here is a recipe to make salsa. Check out Mike Monahan making Fresh Mango salsa in quick and easy steps with mango and other fruits. Charge up with freshness! - 104.558
Fire it up is a new grill book which contains around 400 grilling recipes and 300 major ingredients info. The book is meant for those who love having grilled foods. - 104.378
Watermelon And Basil Salad With Feta
Fruit and vegetable salads are simple to make and delicious to have. Chef Mike Monahan shows how to make Watermelon Feta Basil Salad with watermelon and basil as the key ingredients along with other common Continental flavors. Simple delicacy. - 103.351
Thanksgiving Special Cranberry Salad
What better way to use up the leftover cranberries from your holiday feast to toss up a tasty salad treat? A great way to bulk up the savory sweet treat, this salad is a sure head-turner. Plus, it's so sumptuous and simple to make that are likely to get... - 102.45
Snack Time Treat With Fresh Fruit And Dipping Sauce
Treat yourself to sumptuousness of seasonal fruits with a great dipping sauce. Betty presents a pure fruity delight drizzled with dipping sauce that makes for a great snack, dessert or treat. Watch the video recipe to learn how to make this lip-smacking fruit... - 102.379
Pineapple And Black Bean Salad
Exotic dishes are combination of contrasting flavors and this Pineapple and Black Bean Salad describes it in detail. Watch this video and make this salad to understand how flavors and texture of different ingredients work together. Bon Appetit! - 102.219
Summertime 5 Cup Fruit Salad
Looking for an easy tropical salad recipe? Then watch this video and learn of an easy recipe that will yield a mouthwatering summertime salad. Watch the video and learn more! - 100.949
Quick And Easy Fruit Kebabs
What better way to get your daily dose of fruits than a fruity treat like this. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her fresh fruit kebabs that makes for a fanciful addition to the platter. Not only is it gorgeous and appealing, but also elegant... - 100.527
Trio Of Salads
If you are a newbie to raw and organic eating searching for recipes to add to your list, here is one that you must add. This recipe make gorgeous, fresh and 100% healthy salad trio lunch using vegetables, fruits and grains that are all raw and organic. They... - 97.6426
Feisty Fruit Dip
Bring on the cheer of Friendship Day to the table with this gorgeous fruity dip. In this video, Betty exhibits how to whomp up a light and luscious fruit dip that is truly sumptuous. Stream the entire recipe to know how good this fruity treat really is. - 91.1327
Ensalada De Frutas Con Aceite De Limon
This Ensalada de Frutas Con Aceite de Limon recipe is one colorful and exotic dish which will prove to be a great companion for all the health conscious and fresh food lovers. The video has Spanish subtitles, but the ingredients are easily understandable. - 89.9842
A beautiful side dish. This video prepares a fine roasted pears which can be used for as a part of salad or as a simple appetizer. Made crisp and juicy, these fresh pears can add a great taste to any dish with its natural sweetness. - 88.2984
Super Quick Fruit Dip
What better way to make the most of your fruity yields than blend them into exotic dips? Betty's flavorful yet quick fruit dip is sure to lease the palate. Loaded with just two ingredients and ready in minutes, you can't simply go wrong with this one dip.... - 87.5509
Cantaloupe And Grape Salad
Looking for a nice salad idea to serve up at your upcoming family get together? Then take a look at this video to see how the chef combines Cantaloupe, orange juice and mayonnaise together to make an absolutely scrumptious appetizer. This is easy to put... - 85.9592
Watermelon And Veggie Soup
In a mood to have some soup? You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the delicious Watermelon and Veggie Soup. Chef Shelley has done a great job in preparing this awesome and unique fruit and veggie soup just for you. - 82.3751
Banana Citrus Fruit Cup
Need a quick thing to serve up before or after the meal? Then take a look at this Banana Citrus Fruit Cup recipe. Watch the video to see simple directives on making a scrumptious side dish in no time. An easy way to enjoy fruits all year long! - 82.0371
Coconut Shrimp And Fruit On A Skewer
To all you seafood lovers chef Jenny has the perfect seafood dish for you. Check out the video if the yummy and delicious Coconut Shrimp and Fruit on a Skewer Kabobs. A delicious appetzier which hardly takes up a few minutes to prepare. Everyone should... - 81.1687
Raw Tropical Salad
Searching for a great salad? This recipe might just be useful. Watch Chef Zera churn out this brilliant Raw Tropical amazing recipe. Salad which will certainly be loved by all. Get ready to bag some compliments with this - 80.6842
Beef Veggie And Fruit Kabobs
Join Alexandra and Collin from “made with love delectable edibles” as they make shish kebabs that celebrate the smells, flavors and colors of summer. Meat and veggies marinated in a lightly spiced and lavender scented marinade, skewered and grilled. These... - 77.6327
Fruit Pasta Salad
1) In a pan boil water and add pasta, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered in Dutch oven for about 6 to 8 minutes.
2) Drain from the liquid and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
3) Put pasta back to the pot.
4) Mix pineapple, oranges, grapes and... - 50.7667
Chilled Fruit Soup
I am sharing this recipe of Chilled Fruit Soup which is near and dear to my heart. A yummy Appetizer dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Chilled Fruit Soup. You do not need to be a professional chef to make out how appetizing and tasty this... - 49.9069
Cottage Cheese And Fruit Salad
1) Slice the honeydew in 8 parts along the length.
2) In a serving bowl, arrange the honeydew slices in a petal fashion.
3) Slice the watermelon into small, fan-shaped wedges.
4) In the bowl, arrange the watermelon, peaches and pineapple alternately... - 48.5577
Creamy Fruit Soup
1. Cut up large pieces of fruit and drain reserving the syrup
2. In a saucepan mix together the reserved syrup, 1 cup water, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
3. Boil the mixture; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes; remove the... - 47.9286
Fresh-fruit Dessert Salad
1) In a small bowl, place together sour cream, syrup, and salt, and mix well.
2) Place the cream mixture in refrigerator until ready .
3) When ready to serve peel oranges, and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
4) Slice the bananas in half crosswise, then... - 47.9062
Fruit Salad Plate
1) Wash the lettuce and escarole. Drain.
2) Pull out the membranes from the oranges and grapefruit. Section them.
3) Take the prunes and remove the pits.
4) Take the canned cherries and drain them.
5) Take the core out from the apples and slice them.... - 47.797
Green-and-white Fruit Salad
1) Over a bowl, using a sharp knife, peel the grapefruit, remove white membrane and section carefully.
2) Cut the avocados in half lengthwise; discard peel and pits.
3) In a bowl, mix together grapefruit and avocado.
4) Stir gently, to... - 47.7925
Rosette Fruit Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine the lettuce and chicory. 2) In each of two large salad bowls, place half of the mixture.
3) Arrange half the apple slices, celery and grapefruit sections in rings on top of each bowl.
4) Arrange the peach slices in... - 47.7624
Fruit 'n' Nut Stuffed Apple Appetizers
1) In a bowl, combine the sugar, mustard, salt, cayenne pepper and egg together.
2) Beat well with a rotary whisk until thoroughly mixed.
3) Gradually beat in 2/3 of the corn oil, then stir in 1 tablespoon vinegar.
4) Beat in remaining 1/3 corn oil and... - 47.6848
Mambo Fruit Salad
1) In a bowl, toss the tomato and avocado with the lime juice.
2) To this, add the cantaloupe, pineapple, and orange juice. Toss again.
3) Just before serving, toss the salad greens with the vinaigrette.
4) Toss the fruit mixture with the... - 47.6306
Beer Curried Fruit
1) In a large saucepan put sugar, cornstarch, and curry powder.
2) Mix beer and stir until thickened and clear.
3) Add butter and orange peel and stir till melted.
4) Stir in sliced peaches, pears, and mandarin oranges.
5) Cook covered and simmer... - 47.5634
Viking Fruit Soup
Simmer rhubarb with orange juice and water for 10 minutes or until soft; pass through food mill or sieve.
Add wine, lemon juice, orange rind, allspice, and sugar to taste; reheat.
Mix cornstarch with a little cold water and stir it into hot soup.
Simmer until... - 47.4637
Fruit Chicken Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) In a large skillet, saute the onion in the melted butter until softened. Stir in the apple and curry powder and cook for further 5 minutes.
3) Sprinkle over the flour and mix well. Slowly stir in the... - 47.2339
Prosciutto And Fruit Salad
1. For making the dressing in a small bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form and fold in mayonnaise and blue cheese.
2. To make dressing of desired consistency optionally stir in milk.
3. With cover let it chill until serving time.
4. Using a... - 46.829
Fruit Salad Plate With Cheese
1) Mix blue cheese, cottage cheese and softened butter together, creaming well.
2) If the mixture is not soft enough, pour in a little cream.
3) Color the mixture with a skewer dipped into green colouring.
4) Take a screw-top jar and mix oil, lemon... - 46.7095
Fresh Holiday Fruit With Orange Cream Dressing
1) Chop the crown off the pineapple and keep aside for garnish.
2) Slice the pineapple into two along its length.
3) Remove the flesh of pineapple and cut into spears.
4) On a large, round serving tray arrange the pineapple crown in the middle.
5)... - 46.705
Oriental Fruit Salad
1) In a large bowl, add first 4 ingredients to combine by tossing.
2) In a small bowl, add pineapple juice, lime juice, honey, rind, and extract.
3) Stir well to blend the mixture.
4) Pour this juice mixture over the fruit mixture and toss well.
5)... - 46.7027
California Fruit Soup
1) In a large saucepan add apricots, prunes, water and orange juice concentrate.
2) Let stand for 30 minutes to set.
3) Peel thin yellow rind from lemon with a vegetable parer.
4) Mix cinnamon, tapioca and sugar to the fruits.
5) Simmer and cook... - 46.6342
Cherry Fruit Soup
1. In a microwave proof-mixing bowl, combine together all ingredients except cherries, liqueur, and half-and-half; stir to dissolve the cornstarch.
2. Microwave on High (100%) for 3 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly; stir halfway through... - 46.5987
Turkey Fruit Salad
1) Peel oranges and discard white membrane.
2) Section the oranges and dice it over bowl to keep the juice.
3) Rub salt and pepper evenly in turnkey.
4) In a bowl mix diced oranges, turkey, celery, and pineapple.
5) Cover the mixture... - 46.4659
Millet Fruit And Vegetable Salad
1) In the water, briefly simmer the corn covered until tender.
2) Mix with pepper and millet.
3) Toss the banana in lemon juice.
4) Combine corn mixture and banana.
5) Add sunflower seeds and nuts.
6) Add enough dressing to moisten the ingredients and... - 46.2344
Tuna And Fruit Salad
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water as directed on package; drain and chill.
Meanwhile, mix together apple, lemon juice, celery, raisins, onion, and tuna (breaking it apart with a fork).
Combine mayonnaise, curry powder, and mustard.
Mix into salad gently;... - 46.2301
Fresh Fruit Salad
1 Thoroughly wash the lettuce.
2 Drain well.
3 Tear into bite-size pieces.
4 On a serving tray or on 10 salad plates, arrange the lettuce
5 Peel the honeydew.
6 Seed and cut the honeydew into thin slices.
7 Arrange on the tray.
8 ... - 45.7901
Mumu Fruit Soup
Combine apricots, pears, prunes, currants, cinnamon sticks and water in large stainless steel saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for 30 minutes or until fruit is tender.
Add sugar, tapioca, cardamom and salt.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer... - 45.7176
Combine the dried fruit, raisins, lemon, cinnamon, and liquid.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add apple or pineapple chunks.
Combine arrowroot, salt, and the 2 tsp reserved juice.
Stir into fruit mixture.
Add the honey... - 45.706
Spicy Fruit Kabobs
1. In a large mixing bowl, into the minced lamb add 2 tablespoons water, garlic powder and salt and pepper according you your taste.
2. Use your hands to mix well.
3. Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape ping pong size balls.
4. Skewer... - 45.6803
Fruit And Chicken Salad
1) Boil the potatoes in salted water, reduce the heat and gently cook for about 15 minutes.
2) In the meantime, quarter, core and slice the apple.
3) In a large bowl, toss the apple with the lemon juice.
4) Add the orange pieces, including the juice,... - 45.6167
Fruit Cottage Cheese Ring
1) Drain the fruit cocktail and place aside.
2) In a bowl, add gelatin in hot water.
3) Stir in to dissolve the gelatin.
4) Add ginger ale to stir in.
5) In two bowls, distribute the mixture equally.
6) In one part of the mixture, add... - 45.3955
Fruit Salad With Citrus Dressing
1) In a medium bowl, combine together the apple and banana.
2) Sprinkle the fruits with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
3) Add the strawberry slices and toss gently to mix. Set the mixture aside.
4) In a small saucepan, combine together the orange juice,... - 45.2831
Rosy Tuna Fruit Salad
1) Dice the apples and quarter the grapes.
2) Chop the walnuts.
3) In a medium bowl, combine apples, grapes, tuna, beans and nuts.
4) Mix well.
5) In a small bowl, stir well the dressing ingredients.
6) Toss the salad into dressing to... - 45.1048
Chilled Fruit Soup
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, add white grape juice, water, apple juice concentrate and cinnamon. Allow the mixture to come to a boil before turning down the flame.
2) Let the mixture simmer for 2 minutes.
3) In a pot of boiling water, drop in the peaches... - 45.0226
Overnight Fruit Salad
1. Place a small bowl and beaters from an electric mixer in freezer to chill.
2. In a large bowl place pineapple chunks and set aside.
3. In the top of a double boiler over hot water, cook combining egg yolks, sugar, vinegar, reserved... - 44.7698
Turkey Fruit Salad In Lettuce Cups
1) Peel and fully discard the white skinof the oranges, dice the sections over a bowl to collect the juice.
2) Season the turkey well with the salt and pepper.
3) In a bowl, add the turkey, celery, diced oranges, and pineapple. Mix well.
4) Chill the... - 44.1783
Turkey Bites With Tomato Fruit Salsa
1. Prepare the salsa by combining diced tomatoes, mango and a pinch of salt and pepper. Keep aside or refrigerate until serving time.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
4. Carefully skin and bone the turkey... - 44.1554
1) In a saucepan, place the fruits, water and lemon peel.
2) Heat the fruits mixture to a boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer until fruits are tender.
4) Remove from heat and allow to cool.
5) In an electric blender, place the fruit mixture and process... - 44.1127
1) Soak prunes and apricots in the water for 4 hours (or follow package instructions, which may not include soaking).
2) Now add raisins and cinnamon stick to the fruit mixture and allow to boil.
3) Reduce to a simmer gently, covered... - 44.0026
Swedish Fruit Soup
In bowl, mix orange, pineapple juice, jelly, sugar, tapioca, and salt.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Cut up large pieces of dried fruit.
In 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine mixed fruits, raisins, cinnamon, and water.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes.
Cook,... - 43.718
Elegant Fruit And Cheese Platter
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Grease a clean work surface with nonstick cooking spray.
3. On the greased work surface, place 1 sheet of phyllo dough and spray the phyllo dough sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Lay another sheet over the... - 43.5674
Fruit Soup With Tapoica
Soak the apricots and prunes for 30 minutes in cold water in a 3-quart saucepan.
Add the cinnamon stick, lemon slices, tapioca, and sugar and bring them to a boil.
Reduce the heat and cover the pan.
Simmer the mixture for 10 minutes, stirring with a wooden... - 43.4498
1. In a small saucepan, add tapioca and salt, cover with water and allow to come to a boil
2. Turn the heat down to medium-low and allow to simmer until the tapioca turns clear, say fifteen minutes
3. Add orange and pineapple juices, stir to blend and... - 43.4096
Cold Fruit Soup
1.In a kettle, add water, orange,raisins,pineapple,honey and arrowroot.
2.Simmer for 20 minutes
3.Take kettle off flame, and cool till barely warm
4 Add the remaining ingredients and refrigerate till very cold
5 Serve cold with desired... - 43.3378
Molded Fruit And Ginger Salad
1) Drain the pieces of pineapple, keeping aside 2/3 cup of the canned syrup.
2) Into a large bowl, add in 2 1/3 cups of boiling water over the gelatine.
3) Pour in 2/3 cup of the pineapple syrup.
4) Chill the bowl for 1 hour, till the mixture starts to... - 43.2084
Spiced Swedish Fruit Soup
1) In a large saucepan, combine together all the ingredients, except for the whipped cream or sour cream.
2) Bring the contents to a boil, reduce the heat and gently simmer, covered, for about 1 hour or till the fruit is soft.
3) Take out the cinnamon... - 43.1535
Fruit N Turkey Rumaki
1. To make the sauce, in a saucepan, blend together the ingredients for the sauce.
2. Simmer on a low flame, stirring until thick and smooth.
3. Take pan off the heat and pour sauce into a dip bowl.
4. Fry the bacon in a hot frying pan for about 2... - 42.9916
Grilled Fruit Kabobs
1. In a medium sauce pan combine cornstarch and pineapple juice. Mix well.
2. Add soy sauce, honey and ginger root and mix well.
3. Cook on a medium flame for few minutes or till mixture thickens.
4. Once thickened, remove from flame and keep... - 42.8907
Spicy Fruit Puffs
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt together.
3) Then stir in the shredded apple, sugar and walnuts.
4) In another bowl, combine the milk, beaten eggs and... - 42.8704
Fruit Mushroom Cocktails
1) In a saucepan, put the mushrooms and sprinkle with lemon juice. Add seasoning to taste.
2) Cover the pan and gently cook for about 5 to 7 minutes, shaking the pan from time to time, till the mushrooms are soft. Let them cool.
3) Scoop the flesh of... - 42.7515
Jicama And Fruit Compote
1) Wash the jicama and peel them.
2) Cut them into thin slices and then into bite-size squares.
3) Take a pan and add the jicama, lemon slices, sugar, water and cinnamon stick.
4) Boil them and allow them to simmer for 5 minutes.
5)... - 42.7252
Fruit And Chicken Salad
1) Boil the potatoes in salted water, reduce the heat and gently cook for about 15 minutes.
2) In the meantime, quarter, core and slice the apple.
3) In a large bowl, toss the apple with the lemon juice.
4) Add the orange pieces, including the juice,... - 42.6214
Party Pink Fruit Salad
1) Bring the cheese to room temperature and add spices, food color and mayonnaise to it. Mix well.
2) Drain the fruit cocktail and peel and section the orange. Cut the cherries in half.
3) To the cheese mixture, add the nuts, fruits and... - 42.5822
Burgundy Fruit Soup
This Fruit Soup, Burgundy is worth trying, if you love to taste something delicious, fresh and exciting! What's more? This recipe for Fruit Soup, Burgundy is wonderfuly simple and you've got something brilliant and exotic on your table! - 42.5408
Winter Pork And Fruit Ragout
In a large bowl combine pork, apricots, raisins, red wine, vinegar, dill, mint, cuminseed, pepper, thyme, and salt to taste.
Cover and marinate, refrigerated, for 24 hours.
Remove pork and fruit from marinade.
Reserve fruit in a small... - 42.4854
Spaghetti Fruit Salad
Spaghetti Salad has a Appetizing taste.The mayonnaise and Cream gives the Spaghetti Salad Miraculous taste. Must catch it - 42.4468
Grilled Honey Fruit Skewers
Slice each nectarine into 8 wedges, and place wedges in a large bowl.
Peel and slice each banana into 8 slices.
Add banana and pineapple to nectarine wedges.
Pour lemon juice over fruit mixture, and toss well.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Soak 16 (6-inch)... - 42.415
Fruit-stuffed Loin Of Pork
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Using the handle of a wooden spoon, push the dried fruits into the pocket in the roast, alternating prunes and apricots.
Cut the garlic into thin slivers.
Make deep slits in the roast with the tip of a knife and push the garlic into... - 42.3009
Moulded Citrus Fruit Salad
Soak gelatine in water for 15 minutes.
Add lemon juice, salt, pepper and sugar.
Place on low heat to dissolve.
Remove from heat and add orange juice.
Pour half inch gelatine mixture in an aluminium mould and put in refrigerator to set.
Take the mould from... - 42.26
Indonesian Fruit Salad
Pour drained pineapple juice into a small pan; add sugar and lemon juice.
Heat until sugar is dissolved.
Sprinkle lemon juice over apples and avocados to keep slices from turning brown.
Place fruits and vegetables in a large salad bowl.
Pour cooled... - 42.2582
Fresh Fruit Cascade
For framework: Stack 4 polystyrene rounds on left edge of platter or board.
Hammer 3 skewers vertically to secure.
Place another round on top and secure with another skewer.
Cut remaining polystyrene rounds in half.
Place 1/2 round on back half of top of... - 42.2351
Fruit-stuffed Rock Cornish Hens
Rinse hens well under cold running water and pat dry.
Grate the zest from the oranges (or peel with a zester) and reserve.
Cut oranges into halves and rub the cut halves over the insides and outsides of the hens, moistening them with the orange juice.
Set... - 41.922
Minted Fruit Salad
1) Use a melon bailer.
2) Cube the cantaloupe.
3) Chop apple.
4) Halve pear.
5) Halve grapes.
6) In a large bowl add pineapple cubes and mint. Mix together.
7) Mix the chopped fruits.
8) Add yogurt and toss.
9) Chill before... - 41.9052
Brandied Fruit Salad
1. Take a bowl and mix all the fruits together.
2. Sprinkle some sugar on the fruits.
3. Mix the wine and brandy together before adding it to the fruit mixture.
4. Mix thoroughly with a light hand.
5. Refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours so that the... - 41.6794
Norwegian Fruit Soup
This Norwegian Fruit Soup is terrific ! I've tried this delicious mixed fruit appetizer and found it too good ! Just try this Norwegian Fruit Soup and let me know if you like it ! - 41.3063
Grilled Fruit Platter With Lime Butter
1)In a shallow dish, place quarter pieces of pineapple once the leaves have been cut off.
2)Peel and halve the papaya. Deseed it and cut flesh into thick pieces and place it along with pineapple.
3)Peel and stone the mango. Cut thick slices of the... - 41.1575
Avocado Fruit Freeze
1) Pit and peel the avocado, dice and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
2) In a bowl, blend the cream cheese, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, sugar, mayonnaise and salt.
3) Stir in the avocado, pears, and cherries.
4) In another bowl, whip the cream... - 41.152
Fluffy Fruit Dip
1) In a pan, mix the corn syrup, hot water and sugar, stir over a gentle heat until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Then allow to boil without stirring until the mixture is syrupy.
3) Beat in the hot syrup mixture slowly into the egg whites.
4) Stir in the... - 40.9854
Chicken With Fruit And Honey
Wash the orange very thoroughly under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Remove the zest (peel) with a small sharp knife or vegetable peeler, taking care not to bring away any of the bitter white pith.
Set the zest (peel) aside, cut the... - 40.9776
Fruit Appetizer Recipes By Category