- » Frozen Yogurt Shake
Frozen Yogurt Shake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen yogurt shake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen yogurt shake recipes.
Place milk, yogurt and orange juice concentrate in blender; process until well blended.
With blender running, gradually add ice cubes through feed cap; process until smooth. - 23.4648
Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake
This chocolate peanut shake is a creamy and rich shake that is enjoyed by children and adults alike. Made with chocolate yogurt and peanut butter along with chocolate syrup, the chocolate peanut butter shake can be simply blended together and is best served... - 24.0094
Looking for some afternoon fun? Let's send the kids outside, put their muscles to work & shake up a frozen treat with my Choco-Monkey Freeze recipe! No machinery needed...it's just a whole lot of kid-friendly fun in the sun. - 112.444
High Protein Breakfast Shake-breakfast On The Go
1. In a high speed blender jar combine almond milk, protein shake mix, strawberries, frozen banana and greek yogurt.
2. Blend everything well until you get a smooth consistency.
3. Serve the high protein shake at breakfast. - 0
Strawberry Orange Shake
Place frozen strawberries, orange juice, and skim milk in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process just until strawberry mixture is blended.
Add strawberry yogurt, and process just until blended.
Pour strawberry mixture into chilled... - 26.4878
Rise N Shine Shake
Rise N Shine Shake is an easy to prepare beverage recipe. Enjoy this shake recipe and share to us how you feel about this Rise N Shine Shake. - 28.5793
In a food processor or blender, combine the kiwifruit and yogurt.
Process until smooth. - 23.6152
Cherry Greek Yogurt Soft Serve
1. In food processor, add cherry and blend it.
2. Take a bowl, combine cherry puree, and yogurt in it. Mix it well.
3. Pour vanilla, and honey in it. Mix to combine.
4. Divide the mixture, and pour it in two small plastic bags.
5. Pile up two large... - 96.063
Yogurt Cream Mold With Raspberry Sauce
You have to try this Yogurt Cream Mold With Raspberry Sauce. Yogurt Cream Mold With Raspberry Sauce serves as a real enjoyable meal for your family :). Prepare it straight away! - 39.5768
For any fruit shake, puree all of the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Serve chilled, topped with a dollop of freshly whipped cream if you're feeling indulgent. - 32.7402
Hurry Up Fruit Shake
1 In a blender, combine all the ingredients.
2 Blend until smooth.
3 Pour into chilled glass and serve - 34.5616
Chocolate Milk Shakes
Place frozen yogurt and milk in a blender container.
Cover and blend till smooth.
Serve with whipped cream. - 17.6957
Homemade Strawberry Banana Shake
Combine banana and lemon juice; toss gently to coat.
Place banana slices on a baking sheet.
Cover and freeze 1 hour or until firm.
Combine banana, yogurt, and remaining ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth, stopping... - 25.4805
Strawberry Pink Shakes
1. To thaw strawberries, fill the mixing bowl with warm tap water. Place the unwrapped package of strawberries in the water. Let stand 10 minutes or till the strawberries are thawed.
2. Put strawberries and their juice into the blender container. Cover with... - 25.899
Mango Smoothie With Mint Leaves
Refreshing and cooling. An ideal summer smoothie is prepared in this fine video. It combines mangoes to make a filling smoothie along with vanilla yogurt. The real winner in this recipe is the mint leaves. It makes this beverage so delightful and it almost... - 125.562
Place blueberries, dry milk, yogurt, water, honey, and vanilla in a blender and process until smooth. - 27.2165
Strawberry Breakfast Shakes
In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process mixture until smooth and thickened.
Pour into chilled glasses.
Garnish with whole strawberries. - 24.6592
Banana Berry Shake
1) Take a food processor bowl or blender container and combine all ingredients in it. Blend until mixture turns smooth.
2) Pour Banana Berry Shake into 2 glasses and serve immediately. - 32.7702
Strawberry Milk Shake
1. In a blender or food processor, whirl all ingredients until thick and smooth. Serve immediately in a tall glass. - 25.3713
Place all ingredients in blender container.
Blend until frothy. - 31.1176
Tropical Piha Colada Shakes
1. Combine banana slices and lemon juice in a small bowl, and toss gently. Drain banana slices, reserving lemon juice. Place banana slices in a single layer on a baking sheet, freeze until solid.
2. Place reserved lemon juice, frozen banana slices, mango, and... - 24.9068
Low Calorie Banana And Berry Whey Protein Shake
If you can't make a shake without banana, here is a low calorie banana and Berry Whey Protein Shake recipe. Big Andy is making it with blueberries, orange juice and sugar free non fat yogurt. The recipe is very simple except for the unavailability of the... - 114.263
Raw Strawberry And Cream Shake
This creamy, raw, vegan strawberry shake will make you happy. You can eat it with a spoon like a thick yogurt or you can drink it like a beverage. And who doesn't love options like that? Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free,... - 105.78
Strawberry Whey Protein Smoothie
Why drink a plain whey protein smoothie when you have strawberries around? Watch this video to find out how Big Andy turns his simple whey protein smoothie into a delicious smoothie by just adding fresh strawberries. He doesn’t even remove the green stem... - 94.9078
Yogurt Marinated Lamb Racks
Place lamb racks in shallow, non metallic dish.
In small bowl, combine yogurt, mint and garlic.
Spread yogurt mixture evenly all over lamb.
Refrigerate, covered, at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours.
Remove lamb racks from dish, shaking off excess... - 27.3423
Combine in blender container.
Blend until frothy.
Variation: For a boysenberry milkshake, combine 1 cup frozen boysenberries, 1 cup vanilla ice cream and 1/4 cup milk in blender container.
Blend until smooth. - 26.7038
Jump Start Shots
Get your morning started off right by making a shake that is packed with protein and potassium by using the secret ingredient that is growing in popularity, Greek Yogurt. - 0
Vanilla Ice Cream
Vanilla Ice Cream doesn't have to be so...uhm....Vanilla. This recipe makes a very cream and tasty vanilla ice cream. - 28.8685
Very Berry Smoothie
When we first opened Inn Serendipity Bed & Breakfast, finding a breakfast drink option proved a bit of a challenge as we aspired to keep our meals both seasonal and local. Our solution to a glass of juice at breakfast came in the form of an inherited 1970s... - 31.433
Nutritious Low Cost Breakfast Dishes
Looking for low cost and nutritious breakfast food, here are recipes just right for you. Watch Tamra Davis at the KIPP public school making quick breakfast food for students of low income group using easily available ingredients such as oatmeal, banana, corn... - 108.424
Brandied Pineapple A La Mode
Peel and core pineapple, reserving top.
Cut pineapple into 8 (1/2 inch-thick) slices.
Reserve remaining pineapple for other uses.
Combine pineapple slices and brandy in a zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag; seal bag, and shake until pineapple is well... - 35.8827
Caraway Brussels Sprouts
Cook brussels sprouts according to package directions; drain.
Cook onion in butter till tender.
In screw top jar combine milk, cornstarch, caraway, Worcestershire, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; shake well.
Add to onion, Cook and stir till thickened and... - 33.2063
Peach And Milk Smoothie
Healthy smoothie is a great way to pump up energy after a powerful workout and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef making peach and organic milks smoothie along with other organic and healthy ingredients. Deliciously healthy! - 108.721
High Protein Milk
This High Protein Milk is so very energizing and very tasty . I love this fruit and milk assortment as an evening drink after exercising when I'm thoroughly fatigued. Try out this High Protein Milk and let me know if you like it ! - 41.6989
FOR PUMPKIN SPICE BREAD
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a food processor, add in all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
3. Pour the batter into a silicon loaf pan and bake in the oven for 45 – 55 minutes.
4. Take out... - 0
Grand Marnier Bananas Foster
Heat a medium non-stick skillet over medium-low heat.
Add the butter, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and cinnamon; cook, stirring, until the butter melts and the sugar dissolves, about 1 minute.
Add the bananas and cook until the bananas soften, 3-4... - 28.2284
How to make a strawberry banana smoothie. This easy recipe is a healthy tasty treat. Grab a blender, cutting board and a strawberry tool @ ChefDepot.com - 94.309
A Tisket A Tasket A Mini Pear Basket
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to lightly coat 6 glass baking dishes of 4 ½-inches each or tart pans.
3) On a clean, dry surface, place the phyllo and lightly cover with waxed paper and then with a... - 46.3906
Tandoori Style Roast Turkey Breast
1. Remove and discard skin from turkey breast, reserving gravy pouch for another use. Roll up turkey breast. Tie roll securely in several places with heavy string. Place turkey in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag.
2. Stir together yogurt and next 8... - 34.7425
Spicy Chicken Tikka Masala With Basmati Rice
Welcome to my new series, First Time Recipes.
Today I try making Tika Masala.
Let me know if you enjoy this episode and please forward me your recipes and ideas for the next show! - 98.6428
Veal Goulash With Peas
1. Cut veal into 2 cm/ 3/4 in pieces. Place flour, paprika and black pepper in a plastic food bag, add veal and shake to coat evenly. Shake off excess flour.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan over a high heat, add veal and cook, turning several times, for 3-4 minutes... - 34.8966
Tuscan Bread Salad With Romaine Ribbons
To Toast Bread Cubes: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place bread cubes on baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, tossing occasionally, until crisp and dry.
If necessary, leave in turned-off oven until thoroughly dry in the center.
Cool to room... - 41.1407
Curried Chicken With Couscous
1. Spread yogurt on several layers of heavy-duty paper towels; to 1/2 inch thickness. Cover with additional paper towels; let stand 5 minutes. Scrape into a bowl; cover and refrigerate.
2. Combine flour, 1 teaspoon curry powder, salt, and ground red pepper in... - 36.3374
Indian Vegetable Casserole
1) Combine together the beans, peas, carrots and boiling water to cover the vegetables in a bowl.
2) Cover the bowl and allow it to stand for about 10 minutes. Drain.
3) In a casserole, heat the oil and sautÃ© the onions for about 10 minutes.
4) Mix... - 46.048
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line the bottom of a 10-inch round cake pan with parchment or wax paper.
Spray the pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with cornmeal, shaking out the excess.
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, sift together corn-meal, flour,... - 41.3289
Spiced Pork Stew
1. In a resealable plastic bag, combine flour and cumin. Add pork pieces to plastic bag; shake to coat pork. In a 4- to 5-quart Dutch oven, cook meat and onion, half at a time, in hot oil until meat is browned. Drain off fat. Return all pork and onion to the... - 35.4208
To Marinate: Wipe mushrooms clean and with a small knife or spoon, cut out stems to make deep cups.
Reserve stems for another use.
To make marinade, in a plastic zipper bag or glass bowl, combine vinegar, oil, garlic, and salt.
Add mushrooms, shake or toss... - 41
Fragrant Vegetable Pilaf
1) Thoroughly wash cauliflower under running water and pat dry. Trim the stalks and cut florets into uniform 2 inch pieces.
2) Peel carrot and cut crosswise into 1/4 inch thick slices. Also, peel onion and chop it finely.
3) Shell the peas to... - 47.0579