White Chocolate Raspberry
- » Frozen White Chocolate Raspberry
Frozen White Chocolate Raspberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen white chocolate raspberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen white chocolate raspberry recipes.
White Chocolate And Raspberry Pots
Heat the cream and milk together Put the chocolate in a bowl and pour over the cream mixture.
Stir until the chocolate is melted and then stir in the egg yolks.
Pour back into the clean saucepan and stir over a low heat, stirring all the time until the... - 32.2895
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
Oh. My.God. I'm so in love with these white chocolate raspberry cheesecake cookies! It's really a shame that something so tiny can pack so much flavor. If you're a fan of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake then you MUST try this recipe.
Don't like... - 0
Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Make the white chocolate mousse: In a bowl whisk together well the yolks, the sugar, and a pinch of salt, add the cornstarch, sifted, and whisk the mixture until it is just combined.
Add the milk, scalded, in a stream, whisking, transfer the mixture to a... - 43.534
Frozen Lemon Raspberry Pie
Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well.
Press into bottom of a 10-inch springform pan; freeze 15 minutes or until firm.
Spread raspberry sorbet over crumb mixture.
Freeze 1 hour.
Spread lemon sorbet over raspberry sorbet.
Cover and freeze 1 hour.
To... - 44.6053
Chocolate Raspberry Roll
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Take a 15x10x1 inch greased baking dish, and line it with parchment paper. Keep it aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, beat egg white on high until soft peak form.
4. Keep beating on... - 120.794
White Chocolate Pinwheel Torte With Cranberry Sauce
Smoothly line a 3-quart mixing bowl with plastic wrap; set aside.
Unroll sponge cake and slowly spoon kirsch syrup evenly over it until all the syrup is absorbed.
Spread cake with raspberry jam.
Starting at a short end, reroll cake; set aside for about 15... - 34.6954
Chocolate Raspberry Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In small bowl, whisk together juice, egg, margarine, and vanilla; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, whisk together white and whole-wheat flour, cocoa, and... - 34.392
Chocolate And Raspberry Cream Torte
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with vegetable cooking spray.
In medium saucepan over low heat, melt corn oil spread; stir in sugar.
Remove from heat; stir in milk, vinegar and vanilla.
In small bowl, stir together flour,... - 44.6639
White Chocolate Mousse With Raspbeny Sauce
Melt white chocolate in the top of a double boiler over barely simmering water. Stir occasionally with a wooden spoon. Remove from heat.
In a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, whisk together the egg yolks and sugar until well combined.... - 36.0101
Raspberry Sorbet Pie With Chocolate Whipped Cream
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take 8 small tart pans and grease them lightly with 1 tablespoon of oil.
3) In a blender or food processor, process the graham crackers to a fine crumb-like consistency.
4) In a bowl, add oil, egg white... - 44.7334
Raspberry Chocolate Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Prepare the muffin tin by placing paper baking cups in each of the 12-regular size muffin cup tray. Alternatively, the bottoms of the muffin cups can be greased with shortening or cooking spray
3. In a food... - 46.9444
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Cherry Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350ÂºF.
2) Grease 12 x 8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with shortening.
3) In large saucepan, heat chocolate chips and whipping cream stirring occasionally over medium-low heat.
4) Mix 1/3 cup brown sugar.... - 48.3116
Raspberry Chocolate Cake
19 Grams Fat/Serving
Grease and flour two 8 x 1 1/2-inch or 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pans.
Stir together flour and baking soda.
In a large mixer bowl beat shortening on medium speed of electric mixer about 30 seconds.
Add sugar and vanilla and beat till... - 49.2319
White Chocolate Mousse
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 200°F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and trace eight 3-inch circles on the paper.
WHIP THE EGG WHITES in a mixer with 1/4 cup of the sugar until soft peaks form.
Add the remaining 1/4 cup sugar and continue beating just until... - 45.1217
Red White And Blueberry Shortcakes With Chocolate Biscuits
To Make Biscuits: Place rack in upper third of oven and preheat to 425°F.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, cocoa, salt, and sugar in a food processor with the metal blade or in a medium bowl with a fork.
Add shortening and pulse or cut in until the... - 42.1806
Iced Raspberry Souffle
1) In a blender, add raspberries and puree.
2) In a strainer, place a muslin cloth and strain the puree with the help of the back of a wooden spoon.
3) In a bowl, add egg whites and beat till stiff.
4) Continuing to beat, add the sugar, 1 tablespoon at... - 38.3305
Let ice cream soften slightly at room temperature.
Spread ice cream evenly in bottom of 9 x 9 x 2-inch pan; freeze until firm.
Thaw punch; combine with 2 tablespoons water in cup.
Beat egg white until soft peaks form.
Add sugar gradually, beating until stiff... - 39.7218
Maxim's Iced Raspberry Souffle
Whisk egg whites until very stiff. Stir sugar and water over heat until the sugar is dissolved. Boil syrup undisturbed for 5 minutes or until a little dropped into cold water forms a soft ball. Immediately pour hot syrup over egg whites, beating all the time... - 29.8194
1. Place raspberries in a food processor or blender and process to make a puree. Push puree through a sieve to remove seeds and set aside. Stir gelatin mixture into puree (a) and set aside.
2. Place ricotta or curd cheese in a food processor or blender and... - 31.099
1. Place raspberries in a food processor or blender and process to make a puree. Push puree through a sieve to remove seeds and set aside. Stir gelatine mixture into puree and set aside.
2. Place ricotta or curd cheese in a food processor or blender and... - 32.1948
Fudge Crostata With Raspberry Sauce
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for two-crust pie using 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan.
Place 1 prepared crust in pan; press in bottom and up sides of pan.
Trim edges if necessary.
Heat oven to 425°F.
In small... - 45.6449
Tuxedo Brownie Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with vegetable oil.
3. Follow the package direction to prepare brownie mix.
4. Bake in the preheated oven
5. Invert on a wire rack and cool completely.
6. Spread jam... - 46.3195
Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake
Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake is an extravagance in raspberries ! A passionate raspberry fan is sure going to love feasting on this cheese cake with raspberry flavorings and topping. Try this Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake and let me know if you agree with my... - 50.8961
Black 'n White Cheesecake
1. For the strawberry sauce, puree the strawberries and mix the cornstarch, sugar and currant jelly in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
2. Cook in the microwave for 6-8 minutes at full power or until thick and clear, stirring throughout the cooking... - 47.6243
Honey And Fruit Tipsy Pudding
1) In a bowl, place the cake pieces and pour in the wine.
2) In a pan, gently heat the honey, then stir into the cake mixture with the raspberries.
3) In a buttered 2 1/2 cup pudding mold, press the mixture firmly with a spoon.
4) Cover with a saucer... - 46.6812
Rich Chocolate Cake
Sift the first five ingredients together twice; set aside.
Combine the egg substitute and vanilla extract, raspberry liqueur, and buttermilk.
Using an electric mixer, cream the margarine or butter and the prune puree.
Add acesulfame-K and sugar and beat... - 45.4893
Triple Chocolate Torte
Dazzle guests with a frosty make-ahead dessert that goes together in minutes. - 35.6098
Tuxedo Brownie Torte
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease well the bottom and sides of 9 or 10-inch springform pan.
3 In a large bowl, add all brownie ingredients.
4 Using a spoon, beat 50 strokes.
5 In the prepared pan, spread... - 44.8875
1. In a large basin, add the puree, sugar and yolks and place the basin over a pan of hot water
2. Whisk them together until the ingredients blend in and the mixture turns thick, remove it from the heat
3. In a smaller basin add water and sprinkle some... - 41.7426
Fancy Phyllo Cups
Place one sheet of phyllo dough on a work surface (keep remaining phyllo covered with plastic wrap and a damp towel to prevent it from drying out); brush sheet with butter and dust with sugar.
Top with a second sheet of phyllo; brush with butter and dust with... - 37.5806
Celebration Ice Cream Pie
In bottom of baked pie shell spread strawberry ice cream.
Freeze 1 hour.
Spread chocolate ice cream on top of strawberry ice cream.
Freeze 1 hour.
Heat oven to 425°.
Meanwhile, in small mixer bowl beat egg whites at high speed, scraping bowl often, until... - 37.4341
Meringue With Marron Filling
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Gradually beat in sugar and cream of tartar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Beat until smooth and glossy and sugar is completely dissolved.
With a pastry bag or a spoon, shape 16 mounds on brown paper placed on a cookie sheet.
Bake in... - 41.8273
Triple Delight Cheesecake
Coat an 8-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle chocolate wafer crumbs evenly over bottom of pan.
Combine 6 ounces Neufchatel cheese and 1/4 cup sugar in a medium bowl; beat at medium speed of mixer until creamy.
Add A cup egg substitute... - 44.0796
Soak the gelatin in the milk in the top of a double boiler for 5 min.
Then add 2 tablesp of the sugar and the salt, and cook over boiling water, stirring frequently, until the gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat, and gradually pour over well-beaten egg... - 37.8304
Berry And Mousse Pastries
1. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions. Fold in whipped topping. Cover and chill.
2. Preheat oven to 375°.
3. Unroll phyllo dough on a large cutting board or work surface. Cut phyllo dough in half lengthwise. Carefully wrap and refreeze one... - 32.1361
Almond Trifles With Mascarpone And Berry Port
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cream together the almond paste, butter and sugar.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
Add the rum and extract.
Add the flour, almonds, and baking powder, blending until smooth.
Pour the batter into a parchment-lined... - 39.2189
1) In a pan, on high heat, cook sugar and water, till a candy thermometer registers a temperature of 230-234 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine the beaten eggs and salt.
3) In this, add the sugar-water mix. Beat the mix, until thick.
4) Cool well.
5) To... - 39.5727
Orange Cream Tartlets
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
Lightly mix in powdered sugar, egg yolks, vanilla and enough water to make a dough.
Wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat... - 44.2351