- » Frozen Whiskey Sour
Frozen Whiskey Sour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen whiskey sour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen whiskey sour recipes.
How To Make A Blended Peach Whiskey Sour
Bump of the flavor of a classic whiskey sour by blending it with peaches and apricot preserves. Chef and mixologist Kathy Casey shows you how simple it is to make this delicious frozen cocktail! - 0
Whiskey Sour Punch
1. Using a soup strainer, drain liquid from canned Maraschino cherries and reserve the liquid.
2. In a punch bowl or a large pitcher, combine the lemon and orange juice concentrates, angostura bitters, sugar and reserved cherry liquid.... - 47.682
Whiskey Sour Punch
1. Prepare garnish: Thinly slice orange; discard ends. With small, sharp knife, flute edges of slices; set aside.
2. In 5-quart punch bowl, combine undiluted lemonade concentrate and remaining ingredients; mix well. Garnish with orange slices - 23.2935
Combine first 4 ingredients in blender or processor and mix thoroughly.
Pour over crushed ice in individual cocktail glasses.
Garnish with a cherry and orange slice. - 26.413
Take advantage of Southern comfort if you have it with you and make this Tennessee Sour cocktail drink. As it is, Tennessee Sour is a delicious cocktail. Something you will love instantly! - 25.0608
1. In pitcher or bowl, combine frozen fruit-juice concentrates, bitters, sugar, and syrup drained from maraschino cherries.
2. When juices are thawed, stir until well blended.
3. Refrigerate, with cherries, until well chilled—several hours or... - 41.4605
Frisky Sours is a surprisingly delicious drink made from grapefruit, orange and lemonade. I'm calling it surprisingly delicious because there is such a lot of citrus content in it ! But no ! The blend is simply very balanced and as I said amazing. Just try... - 30.2103
Mix dry ingredients well.
Combine dry ingredients with suet, almonds and fruit in a large mixing bowl.
Add eggs to lemon juice and whiskey, and stir all ingredients together.
Fill a large well-greased bowl 3/4 full, and cover with... - 40.5382