- » Frozen Vegetable
Frozen Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen vegetable recipes.
Crispy Frozen French Fries
Do you know the magic to convert the soft and tender frozen French fries to crispy, crunchy ones? If not, then watch this recipe video to learn the tricks. Once you know this, your French fries are going to be crispy forever. - 105.9
Frozen Eggnog Pie
1) Using a blender or grinder crush pretzels into fine crumbs.
2) Mix together with butter.
3) Transfer and press into greased 9-inch pie pan.
4) Chill in freezer.
5) In top section of a small double boiler, mix egg yolks, 1/2 cup of the sugar, the... - 44.0621
One Crust Frozen Pot Pies
In saucepan cook celery, onion, and parsley in butter till tender.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Stir in broth.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Combine sauce with cooked meat, peas, and carrots; cover and chill... - 43.289
Frozen Pumpkin Dessert Squares
Mix crumbs with sugar and butter.
Press into bottom of 9-inch square pan.
Combine pumpkin with brown sugar, salt and spices.
Fold in ice cream.
Pour into crumb-lined pan.
Cover; freeze until firm.
Take out of freezer about 20 minutes before serving.
Cut into... - 40.4489
Frozen Meatball Vegetable Soup
Place carrots, celery and onions in a large kettle and add 2 quarts water.
Bring to a boil.
Shape the beef in small balls and drop into the boiling mixture.
Simmer until the meatballs are tender, then cool.
Skim fat from the top and pour into leakproof... - 37.6689
Heat oven to 275Â°.
Cover 2 baking sheets with brown paper.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in large mixer bowl until foamy.
Beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; beat until stiff and glossy.
Do not underbeat.
Divide meringue into 3 parts.
Place 1 part... - 32.275
Frozen Peas And Courgettes Zucchini
1) Heat butter and fry courgettes (zucchini) till pale golden.
2) Add salt to water and boil peas for 5 minutes.
3) Mix peas with the courgettes and serve. - 30.3854
Put the butter in a saucepan with the frozen peas.
Put a tight lid on top and put the saucepan on a gentle heat.
Shake the saucepan from time to time so that the peas will heat through; Do not use water, do not add sugar, and do not cook the peas.
Just warm... - 29.2754
Frozen Peas And Mushrooms
€¢ Place the butter in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe dish and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
€¢ Add the green onions or the leek. Stir well. Cover and microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Stir and add the remaining ingredients. Stir well. Cover and microwave at... - 28.8887
Frozen Oven Chips
Frozen Oven Chips! Yummy! I just made the Frozen Oven Chips last night and it was delightful to see the whole family helping themselves to generous shares I loved it too. Try it! - 26.9966
Quick And Easy Frozen Green Peas
€¢ Melt the butter 1 minute at HIGH in a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe dish.
€¢ Add the peas and sugar.
€¢ Choose your favorite variation. Stir.
€¢ Cover and microwave 6 minutes at HIGH. Stir and serve. - 26.5939
Oven Baked Frozen Vegetables
Place frozen vegetables in ungreased 1 to 1 1/2-quart casserole or baking dish.
Top with water and salt.
Bake, covered. - 26.0041
This Frozen Slaw makes a soothing complement for my rice and pasta dishes. If you want to know what infatuation means, just try this Frozen Slaw and let me know what you think about it ! - 25.3942
Frozen Strawberry Salad
Combine all ingredients; stir well.
Place in freezer tray; freeze.
Cut into servings. - 25.0109
Green Peas Frozen
1. Flex pouch to break apart peas. Make 1 inch slit in center of pouch.
2. Place cut side up in 1-qt. microwave dish. Do not cover.
3. Touch Clear. Touch Auto Code and 27. Touch Start.
4. At pause after stage 1, turn over and Touch Start.
5. Cut open bag,... - 22.7347
1. Flex pouch to break apart broccoli.
2. Make 1 inch slit in center of pouch. Place in 1-qt. microwave dish. Do not cover.
3. Touch Clear. Touch Auto Code and 26. Touch Start.
4. At pause after stage 1, stir once and Touch Start.
5. Total cooking and stand... - 22.2435
1. Place frozen vegetables in 1-qt. microwave dish and cover.
2. Touch Clear. Touch Auto Code and 25. Touch Start.
3. At pause after stage 1, stir or turn over. Touch Start.
4. Total cooking and stand time 6 minutes 30 seconds. - 20.5919
1. In a 1 1/2 quart casserole with lid, combine peas and water. Cover and microwave at 100% (high) 7 to 9 minutes or until tender; stir after 3 minutes. Let stand, covered, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain. - 17.1995
Frozen Vegetable With Sauce
Cook 1 package (about 9 ounces) frozen vegetable, using 1/2 cup water as directed except 2 minutes before vegetable is done, add 2 Seasoned Butter Pieces.
Cook 2 minutes; stir gently until sauce is smooth. - 16.0994
Frozen Vegetable Recipes By Category
Frozen Vegetable Ingredient: