- » Frozen Turkey Meatballs
Frozen Turkey Meatballs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen turkey meatballs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen turkey meatballs recipes.
Turkey Meatball Stew
Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Shape into 24 meatballs.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add meatballs, and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently.
Drain and pat dry... - 46.0067
Wild Rice Meatball Primavera
1 In a bowl, combine turkey, bread crumbs and egg.
2 Mix well and shape into 1 1/4- to 1 1/2-inch meatballs (about 20 to 22 meatballs).
3 In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
4 Cook the meatballs for 6 to 7 minutes or... - 43.3731
Spicy Spinach Balls
1. Combine the ground turkey or beef and the herbs and spices in a medium-sized bowl, and mix thoroughly. Set aside for 15 minutes. Add the remaining spinach ball ingredients, and mix well.
2. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Shape the spinach... - 34.8368
Sweet & Sour Meatballs With Vegetables
In medium bowl combine turkey, cereal, onion, egg, parsley, garlic, soy sauce and ginger.
Using 1 rounded tablespoon meat mixture for each, shape into 2-inch balls.
Brown meatballs in lightly greased skillet over medium heat, turning often.
Add... - 35.9759
How To Make Twice Baked Meatballs
Chef David Bishop teaching how to make an easy dish that the whole family will love. The idea for this dish is to make the meatballs a day or two ahead, then make a hot sauce and bake together. - 0
Turkey Kebabs In Creamed Spinach
In a large bowl, break up ground turkey.
Mix in chili peppers, gingerroot, onion, garlic, cinnamon, cumin, black pepper, salt and eggs.
Stir in 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
Thawed frozen ground turkey may contain extra moisture requiring additional bread crumbs... - 42.7101
1. Take a small bowl, add turkey, egg white, chopped onion and rice and mix well.
2. Make balls of 1 inch diameter using 1 tablespoon mixture.
3. Keep aside till required.
4. Take a 4 quart pot and add broth, tomato sauce, water, tomato,... - 43.4205