- » Frozen Turkey
Frozen Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen turkey recipes.
Turkey Wings With Vegetables
1. Place turkey wing pieces, thick pieces toward outside, in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 25 minutes. Turn wings over; add vegetables and seasonings; recover, and continue cooking on ROAST for 25 to 30... - 24.6213
Cook green beans according to package directions, omitting seasonings.
Add turkey, cheese, soup, and nutmeg, stir well.
Spoon mixture into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Place biscuit mix in a medium bowl.
Combine egg, butter, and milk, add to... - 39.3144
Perfectly Cooked Turkey
If you are preparing for Thanksgiving, set aside a few minutes to watch this video. This recipe video talks about how to perfectly cook a turkey. The tips and processes given are very helpful as the preparation process of defrosting is also given importance... - 114.74
Berried Turkey Roast
The berried turkey roast is a simple yet flavorful prepareation of turkey that can be cooked in a microwave. The roasted and thawed turkey is simply cooked with cranberry sauce, orange juice and honey for a sweet and savory turkey dish that would go great... - 33.1036
Unwrap turkey breast and place on roasting rack, skin side up.
Cover with wax paper.
Estimate total cooking time at 17 to 22 minutes per pound.
If turkey contains a gravy package, remove package after the first 10 to 15 minutes of cooking time.
Microwave at... - 32.4502
Tandoori Style Roast Turkey Breast
1. Remove and discard skin from turkey breast, reserving gravy pouch for another use. Roll up turkey breast. Tie roll securely in several places with heavy string. Place turkey in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag.
2. Stir together yogurt and next 8... - 32.5279
Homemade Crock Pot Roast Turkey Breast And Flavorful Turkey Gravy
If you love slow-cooker recipes, you will lap up this one. In this video, Betty shows how to prepare crock pot roast turkey breast that she serves with a rich and delightful turkey gravy. So simple and sumptuous, this slow-cooker recipe is likely to be a hit... - 98.4583
Cranberry Turkey Roast
1) Roast the frozen turkey roast as per the instructions on the packet until 170 Deg F.
3) In a saucepan, add the burgundy, whole cranberry sauce, brown sugar, and mustard.
4) Simmer open for about 5 min.
5) Turn off the heat.
6) Spoon... - 35.2156
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In glass loaf dish, place roast skin side down.
Heat, covered with wax paper, 7 minutes; turn roast over.
Heat, covered with wax paper, at MEDIUM 24 to 25 minutes or until roast registers 175°F when tested with conventional meat... - 24.9822
Roast Turkey Breast With Herbs
1. Preheat the oven to 475°F. Rinse the turkey breast and pat it dry with paper toweling. Sprinkle the thyme, sage, parsley, salt, and pepper over the breast. Brush the top all over with the butter.
2. Place the breast, skin side up, on a rack in a 13"x9"x2"... - 29.0027
Roast Turkey Breast With Chestnut Stuffing
1. Saute onion and celery in 4 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size skillet. Stir in parsley, thyme, salt, pepper, chestnuts and water; bring to boiling. Pour over bread in a large bowl; toss until evenly moist.
2. Turn turkey... - 34.8727
Turkey Asparagus Brunch Bake
1 To cook fresh asparagus, wash and scrape off scales. Break off and discard woody bases of asparagus. Cut asparagus into 1 1/2-inch pieces. In a covered saucepan cook asparagus in a small amount of boiling water for 4 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. (For... - 34.5906
Thaw turkey, if frozen.
Rinse turkey and pat dry with paper towels.
To stuff turkey, spoon some Corn Bread Stuffing loosely into neck cavity Pull neck skin over stuffing to back of the bird and fasten securely with a skewer.
Lightly spoon the remaining... - 26.9743
Cranberry Orange Turkey Roll
In small saucepan, blend sugar and cornstarch; stir in marmalade and cranberries.
Cook and stir until mixture is bubbly and slightly thickened.
Place partially thawed turkey roll in slow-cooking pot.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Pour sauce over... - 35.3868
Turkey Roll With Cranberries
1) In a saucepan, combine the cornstarch and sugar, then stir in the cranberries and marmalade and cook until the mixture is thick and bubbly.
2)In a slow cooker, place the turkey roll and season with the salt and pepper.
3) Then pour over the hot... - 34.3459
Savory Turkey Thigh
1. Place thigh, skin side down, in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish. Sprinkle with garlic salt. Pour water into bottom of dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 10 minutes. Turn thigh over recover, and continue cooking on ROAST for 10 to 12... - 19.6001
Cranberry Turkey Roast
Roast the frozen turkey roast according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan combine whole cranberry sauce, Burgundy, brown sugar, and mustard.
Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
To serve the turkey warm: Spoon half of the... - 35.3151
Roast Turkey Roll With Stuffing Balls
1) Preheat the oven until it’s warmed up
2) Thaw the frozen turkey roll and bake it
3) In a large bowl, combine the ingredients except butter and make 1 ½-inch balls
4) Grease a shallow baking pan with butter and neatly arrange the... - 45.0235
Roasted Turkey With Savory Cranberry Stuffing
In large skillet, cook celery and onion in margarine until tender; add cranberry sauce and bouillon.
Cook and stir until bouillon dissolves.
In large bowl, combine bread cubes, pecans, seasonings and water; add cranberry mixture.
Preheat oven to... - 42.9017
Best Barbecued Turkey
Saute onion in butter in small saucepan until lightly browned.
Add remaining ingredients, except turkey and barbecue salt; simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove lemon slices.
Store in covered jar in refrigerator if not used immediately.
Thaw turkey, if frozen.
Rinse... - 39.6579
Orange Wine Sauced Turkey Breast
Place turkey on rack in shallow roasting pan; insert meat thermometer.
Roast in 325° oven for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or till thermometer registers 185°.
Mix orange juice, wine, oil, chives, garlic, bouillon, allspice, and pepper.
Baste turkey occasionally with... - 40.0215
Turkey Breast Madeira
1 Place turkey breast, skin-side-up on microwave roasting rack, in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish. Brush with 1/2 of Madeira Glaze.
2 Microwave for 40 minutes on HIGH. Brush with remaining glaze and continue cooking for 35 to 40 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH),... - 25.4007
Sliced Turkey And Dressing Bake
Sliced Turkey And Dressing Bake! Were you looking for a tasty and simple turkey dish that you can serve for a an informal lunch? Then Sliced Turkey And Dressing Bake is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 23.9352
1 Cook green and wax beans in separate medium-size saucepans, following label directions; drain well.
Set aside 1/4 cup of each for garnishing baking dishes in Step 5.
2 Saute onion in butter or margarine just until soft in a large saucepan.
Stir in... - 40.4152
Spinach Stuffed Turkey Breast
For stuffing: In large skillet saute mushrooms and onion in 1/4 cup margarine until tender.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Stir in spinach, Swiss cheese, ham, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and the nutmeg.
Rinse turkey breast and pat dry.
Loosen skin from... - 41.9663
Rolled Stuffed Turkey Breasts
In 9-inch skillet heat 1 tablespoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add shallots and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and saute over medium-high heat until all liquid has evaporated.
Transfer to mixing bowl and add spinach, dash salt, and nutmeg,... - 41.6386
Spinach-stuffed Turkey Breast
Spinach-Stuffed Turkey Breast is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Spinach-Stuffed Turkey Breast; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.8218
Thaw turkey, if frozen; remove giblets from body cavity.
Rinse, drain and dry bird.
Rub cavity lightly with salt, if desired.
Loosely stuff neck area; fasten neck skin to back with skewer.
Stuff body cavity lightly (dressing expands); close cavity with... - 28.667
Juicy Turkey Roast
Roast Turkey is very simple to make and you don’t have to have the most complex spice mixes to get the most delicious turkey roast. This video shows how simple can turn mouth wateringly tasty even with the simplest of ingredients and seasonings if you know... - 102.546
Cranberry Glazed Roast Turkey
1. Remove frozen, stuffed turkey from wrapper; place turkey, breast up, on a rack in a roasting pan; coat with soft butter or margarine.
2. Roast in slow oven (325°) for turkey cooked in an uncovered pan, and basting every hour with buttery drippings in pan... - 30.1652
Cranberry Glazed Roast Turkey
1.Take the frozen stuffed turkey out of wrapper.
2.Take a roasting pan, put turkey on the rack and brush soft butter or margarine over it.
3.Follow the direction son the package and roast for 5 1/2 hours without covering.
4.Brush with... - 38.6983
Roast Turkey Hindquarter
Roast Turkey Hindquarter is a delicious side dish recipe. This easily prepared and tasty Roast Turkey Hindquarter goes well on any party or get together. Try this recipe and squander its taste. - 19.1517
Coriander Turkey Breast
Remove skin and excess fat from turkey breast.
In a small saucepan cook coriander, onion powder, chili powder, and red pepper in margarine for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
Spread spice mixture on all sides of turkey.
In a covered grill... - 35.1899
Roast Whole Turkey
1. Wash completely thawed turkey; set aside giblets. Sprinkle inside of cavity with salt. Stuff cavity and neck opening, if desired. Secure opening with toothpicks or metal skewers. Tie drumsticks together and wings to body with string.
2. Place bird, breast... - 23.432
Thaw turkey if frozen.
Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
Remove giblets and discard.
Save the neck for making stock.
Rinse turkey and pat dry.
Gently loosen skin from meat on breast and legs by breaking the membrane that holds the skin to the meat and sliding your... - 37.7879
Turkey With Wine Glazed Vegetables
Turkey with wine glazed vegetables is a herbed poultry recipe. Prepared with roasted turkey with rosemary and thyme for flavor, it is baked along with broth and wine cooked vegetables. Served with a thickened sauce of pan drippings, the turkey with wine... - 42.8771
Crispy Turkey Bake
Cook peas according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
Combine peas, turkey, cheese, and onion in a medium bowl; set aside.
Combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Add to turkey mixture, tossing well.
Spoon into a 10-... - 38.536
1. Two days before your party, roast frozen turkey roasts in their packages. Remove from packages; cool; wrap in foil or plastic wrap; chill.
2. One day before your party, sprinkle 1 envelope of the gelatin over the cream in a small bowl; let stand several... - 38.0987
1. Place flour in a large saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until very brown, stirring constantly with a whisk. (If flour browns too fast, remove from heat; stir constantly until it cools down.) Place browned flour in a small bowl.
2. Heat oil... - 32.4773
Frozen Turkey Recipes By Category