- » Frozen Sweet Corn
Frozen Sweet Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen sweet corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen sweet corn recipes.
Spicy Sweet Corn Curry
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the curry leaves and onions and fry until soft. Lower the heat slightly and add the ground coriander, ginger, garlic, chilli powder and salt and stir-fry for about 30 seconds. Add the sweetcorn and fry for about 5 minutes or... - 31.4147
Sweet Corn And Pepper Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and saute the onion and green pepper for 5 minutes.
3) Add the in sauce with 2 oz. cheese, the corn, mustard and season to taste.
4) Allow the cheese mixture to boil, and take... - 46.8446
Sweet Corn And Bacon Empanadas
Roast chile peppers over a gas burner or in a hot oven until they're blackened and blistered.
In a bowl covered with plastic wrap, steam chiles for 15 minutes.
Peel chiles; discard skin.
Slit chiles lengthwise, scrape out and discard seeds, remove stem, and... - 44.2185
Sweet Corn And Prawn Soup
Mix the ginger, sherry and prawns together.
Bring the stock to boiling point, then stir in the prawns and simmer for 5 mins.
Drain the sweet corn and add to the pan with salt.
Cook for 10 mins.
Sprinkle with capsicum (chopped).
Serve immediately. - 30.4061
Pork Stew With Sweet Potatoes And Corn
Trim fat from pork, and cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Heat olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork cubes, mushrooms, and leek; saute 10 minutes or Until browned.
Stir in carrot and next 6 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover,... - 42.5773
Cook corn as directed on package; drain.
Stir in butter and syrup. - 19.914
Chicken And Sweet Corn
1) Dredge the chicken in the seasoned flour. Keep them aside.
2) Heat a pan with oil or butter. Fry the chicken pieces until they are browned.
3) Using a knife, chop bacon and put it in the pan. Stir for few minutes.
4) Pour in stock and allow it to... - 34.516
Sweet Corn Relish
1) Peel the apples and core them.
2) In a saucepan, place the apples with just enough water to cover the pan's bottom.
3) Heat till the apples have tendered.
4) Chop the celery, peppers, garlic and spring onions finely.
5) In case tinned sweetcorn is... - 43.3723
Sweet Corn Fritters
1) In a pan boil salted water and cook the beans till soft.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) In a saucepan melt butter and add chopped onions and fry till brown.
4) Add sliced bacon and fry till crisp. Add cream and broad beans.
5) Toss on low heat for a... - 40.2606
Sweet Corn Spoonbread
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Bring milk to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently with a whisk. Gradually whisk in cornnieal and salt. Simmer 3 minutes or until mixture thickens, stirring frequently with a whisk. Remove from heat.... - 33.5198
Sweet Corn Scallops
1) Cook the sweetcorn as per the package directions and drain.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
3) Melt margarine or butter.
4) Add flour and stir to mix.
5) Cook for a minute with constant stirring.
6) Now, pour the milk... - 44.1301
Mixed Salad With Sweet Corn
1. Line a salad bowl with the radicchio and iceberg lettuce leaves. Sprinkle the celery, spring onion and cucumber over the top. Make a circle around the edge with the diced beetroot.
2. Mix together the sweetcorn and peas and arrange them in the centre of... - 33.6047
Creamed Sweet Corn And Mung Beans
1) In a medium sized casserole, combine the shallot and oil together.
2) On high power, cook covered for 3 minutes or until the shallot becomes soft.
3) To this, add the sweetcorn, allspice, salt and pepper to taste.
4) On high power, cook covered for... - 41.7565
Coley Cod And Sweet Corn Bake
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat some butter and add flour to it.
3.Cook for 2 minutes by stirring.
4.Turn off the flame and slowly add milk.
5.Put the pan on heat and let the mixture boil by stirring.
6.Simmer the... - 44.3989
Black Bean, Corn, And Sweet Potato Stew
1. In a dish, steam sweet potato in 2 cups water until tender, but do not over cook.
2. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large skillet, gently warm olive oil.
4. Add onion and garlic to it.
5. Saute onion and garlic for about 5 minutes or until onion is... - 47.6352
Velvety Corn Soup
A delicious and different soup as part of a Chinese meal. Made quite simply from chicken stock and sweet corn, the smooth texture is derived by blending and straining the stock. - 30.88
Prawn And Sweet Corn Salad
Whisk together the egg yolk, oil, lemon juice and mustard.
Once this has emulsified, fold in the yogurt.
Add the herbs and spring onion and combine with the prawns and sweetcorn. - 33.6898
Sweet Corn And Garlic Sausage Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line a 10 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© onion until... - 46.4252
Sweet Corn Relish
This Sweet Corn Relish is extremely delicious ! Try this savory vegetable condiment with pasta, breads or meat and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Sweet Corn Relish are welcome ! - 40.927
Creamy Sweet Corn And Peppers
1. Heat the oil in a large casserole and add the butter. When foaming, add the onions and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes or until both are soft and transparent but not browned.
2. Add the green pepper, tomatoes, corn and stock.... - 35.9022
Sweet Potato And Corn Risotto
1. Place sweet potato and 1/4 cup water in a 1 1/2 quart microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave at HIGH 5 minutes or until tender. Mash 1/2 of sweet potato with a fork. Reserve remaining 1/2 of sweet potato and cooking liquid.
2. Combine broth, remaining 2... - 32.7156
Sweet Corn Soup With Crabmeat
1. Prepare the corn by washing the corn and then removing the corn kernels from the cob with a sharp knife. You should have about 10 oz (275g) of corn
2. In a large bowl, place the egg white and sesame oil and whip together till well... - 41.8319
Sweet Corn Chowder With Pasta Shells
1. Halve the green pepper, then remove the stalk and seeds. Cut the flesh into small dice, cover with boiling water and stand for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse.
2. Put the potatoes into a saucepan with the sweetcorn, onion, celery, green pepper, bouquet garni... - 40.134
Corn And Sweet Pepper Risotto
1. If using fresh corn, remove leaves from corn and wipe with a damp towel to remove corn silk. Cut off stem end and hold corn upright on flat surface. To remove kernels, use a sharp knife to shave down ear of corn along surface of cob. If using frozen corn,... - 26.0281
Ham And Corn Custard With Sweet Red Peppers
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a small saucepan, heat the milk over low heat until almost simmering.
Meanwhile, place 1 cup of the corn and the cornmeai in a food processor or an electric blender and whirl for 10 to 15 seconds or until smooth.
Add the warm... - 41.2718
Sweet Pepper Corn Pizza With Gornmeal Crust
Combine 1 1/4 cups flour, 1/2 cup cornmeal, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and yeast in a large bowl; stir well.
Add water and oil; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer 2 minutes.
Stir in 1/2 cup flour to make a soft dough.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured... - 43.6247
Sweet Corn Chowder
1. ln a saucepan, add the chopped bacon or pork.
2. Cook over moderate heat for about 4 minutes, until the meat is crisp and the fat comes out.
3. With a slotted spoon, remove the bacon from the pan and keep aside for garnish. (In case of salt pork,... - 48.1594
Creamy Sweet Corn Soup
1. Place the onion and potato in a large pan and pour over the milk. Add the bay leaf, nutmeg and half the sweetcorn. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes until the potato is softened. Stir occasionally and keep the heat low so that the milk... - 39.221
Turkey Corn And Sweet Potato Soup
Turkey Corn And Sweet Potato Soup has a fine taste. Turkey Corn And Sweet Potato Soup gets its taste from turkey cooked with corn and potatoes. Turkey Corn And Sweet Potato Soup is inspired by many restaurants across the globe. - 37.9279
Sweet Corn And Chile Soup
1.Put the kettle on gentle flame, and add the olive oil.
2.Once warmed well, add the onions and garlic,saute well till they are translucent
3.Toss in corn kernel, stir and cover. Cook for upto 4 minutes.
4.Add the chiles and water.Cover and simmer for... - 48.3338
Turkey, Corn And Sweet Potato Soup
In 5-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, cook and stir onion and jalapeno pepper in margarine 5 minutes or until onion is soft. Add broth, potatoes, turkey and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes... - 33.6915
Red Cabbage And Sweet Corn Salad
1) Wash cabbage and shred finely. Remove the coarse stem.
2) In a large bowl take the cabbage and dressing, toss and leave for 2 hour.
3) In a pan boil salted water and cook corn. Strain from water and cool.
4) Put diced cucumber, seasoned with salt... - 40.3768
Spicy Sweet Corn Bread
1. Preheat a 400°F/200°C/Gas 6 oven. Line the bottom and sides of a 9 in (23 cm) square cake tin with greaseproof paper and grease lightly.
2. With a sharp knife, finely chop the chillies and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy, then... - 38.185
Saffron Rice Moulds With Sweet Corn And Peas
1. Wash the rice, drain and set aside in a sieve.
2. Heat the corn oil with the butter in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the green cardamoms, cloves and cinnamon for about 40 seconds. Add the drained rice, salt, saffron strands, sweetcorn and peas and... - 37.8582
Spicy Fried Peas And Sweet Corn
Blanch the baby potatoes for about 5 minutes in lightly salted boiling water, drain and set aside.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, add the diced onion and stir-fry until golden brown.
Lower the heat and add the sweetcorn, peas, salt and chilli... - 37.3863
Frozen Lemon Yogurt
Learn all the tricks to make the creamiest and richest frozen yogurt in the planet. In this recipe I make lemon frozen yogurt but you can steep the milk with the flavor of your preference, versatile like that.
Learn how to avoid ice crystals and how to... - 131.862
Corn & Green Bean Filled Baked Sweet Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C. Scrub the sweet potatoes and pierce the skin of each potato with a sharp knife several times. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 1-1 1/4 hours, or until soft and tender when pierced with the... - 30.687
Sweet Corn And Crabmeat/ Chicken Soup
1. To prepare the crab flake the crabmeat (or chop the chicken meat), then mix with the ginger.
2. In a bowl beat the egg whites until frothy, then add the milk and cornflour paste and beat again until smooth.
3. Blend in the crabmeat or... - 43.6008
Smoked Haddock And Sweet Corn Soup With Wild Rice And Bacon Croutons
1. Put the rice into a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 40-45 minutes, or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Put the haddock, milk and bay leaf into a saucepan and bring to the boil, then lower... - 35.9024
Succotash Of Corn, Chanterelles, Zucchini, And Sweet Red Peppers
Peel back the green corn husks and the silk and discard.
Trim the base of each ear so it is even and flat, and stand the ear upright on its base.
Using a sharp knife, cut down between the cob and the kernels to remove the kernels.
Reserve the kernels and... - 38.8618
Pinto Bean And Sweet Corn Chili With Tofu
Spray a large saucepan with non-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the onion; cook, stirring, until softened, about 4 minutes.
Add the garlic, chili powder, cumin, and salt; cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 more minute.
Stir in the beans,... - 38.5919
Masala Sweet Corn Raita
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat and fry the onion seeds, chillies and onion for about 1 minute.
Add the sweetcorn, then the chilli powder, ground coriander and salt.
Fry for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Once all the liquid... - 41.2494
Sweet Corn And Seafood Chowder
1. In a saucepan, heat oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions, carrots, and celery to the oil
3. Saute the vegetables, for about 5 minutes, until softened.
4. Add the potatoes with the fish stock, stir it in the mixture and bring the mixture to a... - 49.3107
Balti Stir Fried Chicken With Sweet Corn
1. Brush the courgettes and red pepper with the olive oil, then place under a preheated grill for 5-7 minutes or until they are roasted. Set aside.
2. Heat the corn oil in a balti pan, karahi or deep frying pan, then fry the sliced onions until golden... - 38.2193
Ground Beef With Sweet Corn
Ground Beef With Sweet Corn! Isn't your mouth already watering. This delicious meat preparation boasts a wonderful flavor! Try this wonderful Ground Beef With Sweet Corn recipe! - 45.1663
Rice & Sweet Corn Stuffed Tomatoes
Heat the butter and oil in heavy-based saucepan, add the onion and cumin seeds and fry until golden brown.
Lower the heat, and stir in the remaining ingredients except the whole tomatoes and the garnish.
Bring to the boil, lower the heat, cover the saucepan... - 47.4854
Sweet Corn Bread With Mixed Berries And Berry Coulis
1. To prepare sauce, combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor, process until smooth. Strain berry mixture through a fine sieve over a bowl, reserving liquid, discard solids. Cover and chill.
2. To prepare the topping, combine 1 cup each raspberries,... - 39.1553
Basic Vanilla Non Fat Frozen Yogurt
In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in milk, beaten Egg Beater, and corn syrup.
Cook, stirring, over low heat until mixture thickens and coats a metal spoon.
Remove from heat; cool.
Stir in vanilla and yogurt.
Freeze in ice cream maker... - 29.6462
Corn And Bacon Fritters
Corn And Bacon Fritters is a tasty appetizer. Corn And Bacon Fritters gets its rich flavor from corn and pint milk. Corn And Bacon Fritters is cherished by many across the globe. - 35.8237
Corn And Chicken Platter
Corn And Chicken Platter has a fine taste. If like your chicken with corn then try out this Corn And Chicken Platter recipe, you will love it. Corn And Chicken Platter is cherished by many across the world. - 31.4498
Velveeta Spicy Southwest Corn Cheese Soup
1. Cook and stir corn and garlic in butter in large saucepan on medium-high heat until tender. Reduce heat to medium.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients; cook until VELVEETA is melted and soup is thoroughly heated. Top each serving with crushed tortilla chips,... - 29.615
Turkey And Sweet Potato Salad
1 In a small saucepan, warm the jelly and stock over moderate heat for 2 minutes or until the jelly has melted. Whisk in the lemon juice, oil, rosemary, and salt.
2 In a large bowl, combine the turkey, sweet potato, corn, and green onions. Add the dressing... - 29.5814
Chicken And Corn
1. In a pot, boil salty water and add rice. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add a full packet of sweet corn and boil again for 5 additional minutes.
3. Drain both rice and corn together and toss in hot water.
4. Finely chop the chicken flesh and mix... - 38.8
Tomato Corn And Basil Soup
1. In a saucepan placed on medium to high heat, add olive oil and heat it. Saute onions until they start browning. Saute in garlic for 1 minute.
2. Add tomatoes, and stirring intermittently, cook until the juice is given up.
3. Cover and cook for 5... - 43.2454
Quick Corn Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and add flour, stirring continuously for 2 minutes.
2) Take the pan away from heat and slowly blend in the stock, corn, seasoning and the Worcestershire sauce.
3) Put the pan back over the heat and... - 48.3944
Mini Blueberry Corn Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. grease a 12 cup mini muffin tray.
3. In an electric mixing bowl, cream the butter with sugar and honey until nice fluffy.
4. Stir in the egg and beat well.
5. In another bowl, add and combined... - 111.933
Low Fat Corn Raspberry Muffin
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine the dry ingredients of all purpose flour, yellow cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well and set aside.
3. In another bowl, add and combine the egg, milk and... - 112.53
Banana Corn Fritter
If your bananas have turned brown and if its time either to use them or throw them, then here is a delicious way to use them up. Weelicious host is making delicious banana corn fritters on a pan. She is taking help from her son which means this dish is so... - 135.519
Mini Corn Muffin With Blueberries
These bite-sized muffins smell so scrumptious while they are baking - you won't be able to resist them. Mini-muffins are perfect for a mid-morning snack or as a treat with lunch and the smaller portion is ideal for children or those of us trying to shed the... - 103.798
1. Remove the husks and silk from the corn and, with a knife, scrape the kernels and the milk from the cobs into a bowl. If you are using frozen corn, cook according to package directions, then drain thoroughly.
2. Melt the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over... - 29.9465
Paraguayan Dry Soup
1)Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter for 3 min until soft; add the corn and milk and simmer for about 5 min.
3) Remove the skillet from the heat, add the potatoes, salt, pepper, beaten egg... - 46.6973
Put all ingredients except fat into bowl and mix well.
Heat fat in heavy skillet.
Drop corn mixture by spoonfuls into fat and cook over medium-high heat.
Turn when browned on one side. - 31.8186
1) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© onions until soft.
2) Stir in tomatoes, stock, sprouts, corn and seasoning.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
4) Add in half of cheese and place the... - 43.6617
Quinoa, Corn And Black Bean Salad
1. Rinse quinoa thoroughly under cold running water. Drain well. Place 2 cups water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil. Stir in quinoa. Reduce heat. Cover. Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until water is absorbed and quinoa is transparent. Drain. Cool.
2. To make... - 37.5667
Authentic Southern Style Chess Pie
Chess pie can be described as anything but mouth-wateringly marvelous. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make this Southern style pie. This sugary dessert is a doddle to make if you master a few techniques. Stream the video recipe to get learning more... - 108.418
Mustard Sauced Corn
In a 1 quart casserole combine corn, green or sweet red pepper, onion, and water.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes (10 to 12 minutes in low wattage ovens) or till corn and onion are tender, stirring once.
Stir in margarine, mustard,... - 27.7526
Corn On The Cob Soup
Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat 1 minute.
Add pork strips; saute until brown.
Lift pork from skillet.
Place in a 4-quart pot.
Stir onion and garlic into pan drippings.
Saute until tender.
Stir sauteed onion and garlic into pork.
Add broths, bay... - 42.6106
Picnic Corn Salad
Toss corn, zucchini, red pepper, chilies and onion.
Mix remaining ingredients well.
Pour over vegetables and lightly toss.
Best if chilled overnight. - 28.085
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add corn and remaining 6 ingredients; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. - 33.6073
Fish Baked On A Bed Of Broccoli Corn And Red Peppe
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking.
2) In a shallow baking dish, put the fish and lightly marinate with Italian dressing.
3) Cover the dish and refrigerate.
4) Take a small bowl and blend bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese and... - 43.3394
Try this version of amazingly delicious Mexican Salad recipe. An effortlessly prepared chilled side dish; the Mexican Salad is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 46.0993
Artichokes With Cold Corn Salad
Artichokes With Cold Corn Salad has a Pungent taste. The mayonnaise and chiili powder gives the Artichokes With Cold Corn Salad Ostentatious taste. - 40.2742
Crabmeat And Corn Quesadillas
Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Spoon crabmeat mixture evenly over 5 tortillas; spread to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Sprinkle evenly with cheese, and top with remaining tortillas.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place... - 35.8116
Skillet Corn With Chilies
1. Melt the butter in a 12-inch skillet, add the onion, and cook covered, over moderate heat for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, remove the husks and silk from the corn and, with a knife, scrape the kernels and the milk from the cobs into a bowl. (If you are using... - 34.1315
Corn In Parsley Cream
1. Remove the husks and silk from the corn and, with a knife, scrape the kernels and the milk from the cobs into a bowl. If you are using frozen corn, cook according to package directions, then drain thoroughly.
2. Melt the butter in a 10- or 12-inch skillet... - 29.0005
Corn And Cherry Tomato Salad
Corn and cherry tomato salad is a resh and crispy vegetable salad. Prepared with yogurt and ketchup dressing, it is herbed with dill. Tossed and served on lettuce leaves, it looks great and tastes even better! - 35.2983
Salmon Corn Cakes With Cucumber Dill Sauce
In skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil over medium heat; cook onion, green pepper, corn and garlic for 5 minutes.
Let cool slightly.
In large bowl, stir together salmon (mashing bones), parsley, lemon juice, egg, salt, dill-weed, black and cayenne peppers... - 37.4912
Mexican Style Creamed Corn
Mexican Style Creamed Corn has a delicious taste. Mexican Style Creamed Corn gets its taste from from corn mixed with skim milk and flavored with red pepper. Mexican Style Creamed Corn is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 33.1574
1. Cook the bacon in a 2-quart saucepan over moderately high heat until crisp—about 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon to paper toweling to drain. Set aside.
2. Pour all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings from the saucepan, add the... - 31.7995
Herbed Corn In Cream
1. Prepare a double boiler. To do so, place a medium saucepan filled with 3 inches of water, on a medium flame and simmer water.
2. Place a basin or pan that fits into the boiler such that the base of the vessel does not come in direct contact... - 45.6114
Conventional method: In saucepan, bring small amount of water to boil; add corn. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender; drain.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion and green pepper for 2 to 3 minutes or... - 28.834
Corn And Sausage Casserole
1. Place the sausage in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat, and cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, until browned—about 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the corn, eggs, salt, and pepper, and place half the mixture in an... - 28.7642
Clam And Corn Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. In a mixing bowl, combine the saltines, milk, eggs, clams, corn, parsley, butter, onion, and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Transfer the mixture to an ungreased 1-quart casserole, and top with the cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 20... - 31.5494
Mexican Corn And Cheese Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a mixing bowl, combine the corn, chiiies, cheese, sour cream, egg, salt, and butter.
2. Pour the mixture into a buttered 8"x 8"x 2" baking dish, and bake, uncovered, for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the... - 26.6606
Favorite Corn Relish
Guess you know by the name Favorite Corn Relish that it is my favorite relish! This delicious and simple side dish is something your family will love. Try this simple Favorite Corn Relish recipe for yourself! - 39.8252
Cheese And Sweet Pepper Bake
Preheat the oven to 325° F.
Place the bulgur in a large heatproof bowl, pour the boiling water over it, and let stand for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onions and green and red peppers and... - 43.4357
Hearty Corned Beef Salad
1 In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, horse-radish and pickle juice.
2 Dice the corned beef.
3 Combine with peas, potatoes and pickles.
4 Add in the mayonnaise mixture.
5 Toss to coat well.
6 Cover and place in the refrigerator and... - 40.5794
Cook corn until tender.
Drain and set aside.
Combine cabbage, red pepper, and celery in a saucepan.
Add about 1 cup of water, cover, and cook 5 minutes.
Drain and combine with corn.
Mix together sugar, salt, and dry mustard.
Then stir in vinegar and... - 39.3503
Creamy Corn Salad
In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, avocado, peppers and onion.
In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients.
Pour over the salad and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate the salad for 30 minutes or until chilled. - 36.6449
Cheesy Corn With Smoky Bacon
Got company coming over for thanksgiving and you are on a look out for a nice side dish recipe? Then take a look at this Cheesy Corn with Smoky Bacon recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines sweet corn with melted Cheddar cheese and smoky bacons... - 100.206
Creamy Corn Custard
Combine all ingredients.
Pour into 5 or 6 buttered custard cups; sprinkle parsley over top of each custard.
Set in pan of hot water.
Bake 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until set. - 37.3954
1. In a saucepan, add the drippings and heat over a medium high flame.
2. Add onion, green pepper, and celery to drippings when hot and sauté for 8-10 minutes until onion lightly browned and soft.
3. Tip in the tomatoes, corn, okra and sauté lightly... - 42.3104
1 ln a medium-size enameled or stainless steel saucepan, combine the vinegar, sugar, salt, celery seeds, and mustard seeds.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then lower the heat and simmer, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the sweet peppers, corn, celery, onion,... - 39.3045
Summer Corn Salad
1) In a small bowl, add sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, dry mustard, celery seed, and pepper to combine.
2) In a 2-quart saucepan, boil small amount of water and cook the corn by putting a cover for 5 to 7 minutes or until... - 50.6405
Black Beans With Corn And Winter Squash
1 ln a 12 inch nonstick skiliet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Add the pepperand cook 5 minutes longer.
2 Stir in the squash, sweet potato, tomatoes,... - 40.4659
Peas, Corn 'n' Cream
1) Take a medium saucepan and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Cover and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
3) Place Peas, Corn 'N-€™ Cream on a platter and serve immediately. - 36.7032