- » Frozen Sugar Snap Pea
Frozen Sugar Snap Pea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen sugar snap pea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen sugar snap pea recipes.
Sugar Snap Peas With Tomatoes
Heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add peas and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Add tomatoes and tarragon.
Cook, stirring, until peas are bright green and tomatoes are heated through, about 2 minutes longer.
Season with salt... - 29.7431
Sesame Sugar Snap Peas
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add peas and water chestnuts; saute 4 to 5 minutes or until peas are crisp-tender.
Combine soy sauce and remaining 3 ingredients, stirring until smooth.
Add to... - 36.234
Shrimp Salad With Sugar Snap Peas
ln a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the potatoes, uncovered, over moderate heat for 10 minutes.
Add the shrimp, peas, and pepper, and cook, uncovered, 3 minutes more.
Drain well in a colander.
Place the celery on top.
For the dressing: Combine the sour... - 34.8456
Sugar Snap Peas In A Coconut Crème Mint Sauce
1. Pat dry the tofu and cut the tofu into cubes, remove the strings from the snap peas, and mince the garlic.
2. Chop the shallots and fresh mint leaves and rinse the frozen peas, set everything aside in separate bowls.
3. In a small bowl... - 0
Ravioli With Mushrooms And Sugar Snap Peas
1) In a medium saucepan,add lightly salted water and allow to boil,then cook the peas without lid for 2 minutes.
2) Drain to collect the peas and cool them in chilled water. Drain well and put aside.
3) Cook ravioli in a large kettle of boiling water... - 40.2704
Tomatoes With Snow Peas
1) Cut the large pea pods into half.
2) Take a medium skillet and melt margarine in it over medium-high heat.
3) Stir in green onions, snow peas, water chestnuts and garlic in it. Stir-fry the ingredients for about 2 minutes or until... - 45.3426
Sesame Noodles With Pork And Snow Peas
Cook the spaghetti according to package directions in a large kettle of boiling water and let the pork simmer along with it both will be done at the same time.
Add the carrots and snow peas to the kettle for the final 2 minutes of cooking.
Skim the froth from... - 44.7751
Bow Ties With A Trio Of Peas
In large saucepot, prepare pasta in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, in 10 inch skillet, melt margarine or butter with olive oil over medium high heat.
Add snow peas and sugar snap peas and cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes, until tender... - 39.3198
Tarragon Spring Vegetables
1. Arrange asparagus, sugar snap peas, and green peas in a vegetable steamer. Steam, covered, 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat; drain vegetables and return to pan.
2. Stir in butter and remaining ingredients. Heat over medium heat 1 minute or... - 28.5491
Scallop & Pea Pod Stir Fry With Papaya
1. To prepare ginger sauce, in a small bowl, stir together cornstarch and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water until blended. Stir in honey, lemon juice, ginger, and five-spice; set aside
2. Cut unpeeled papayas lengthwise into halves; remove and discard seeds. Set papaya... - 32.5529
Vegetable Barley Soup
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven combine beef broth, dried thyme (if using), salt, and black pepper.
Add barley and carrot.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in sweet pepper, sugar snap peas, and leek.
Return to boiling;... - 44.8897
Sea Shell Salad
1) In a pot heat water till boiled.
2) Add shrimps, bay leaf, onion flakes and cayenne pepper.
3) Allow to boil for about 4 minutes till the shrimp turns pink.
4) Cool, peel and devein the shrimp.
5) Cook the pasta without any fat.
6) Drain and rinse... - 49.6496
Oriental Vegetable & Pasta Salad
1 Cook pasta according to package directions, adding asparagus the last 5 minutes of cooking. Rinse well under cold running water; drain thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
2 For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together plum... - 31.7018
Bacon Veggie Bagel
1) Take a medium bowl and combine all the ingredients together except the bagels. Mix well and spread 1/2 cup vegetable mixture one each bagel half.
2) Place the bagels with vegetable mixture on ungreased cookie sheets or in a broiler pan and broil 4-6... - 39.7067
Turkey Meatball Stew
Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Shape into 24 meatballs.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add meatballs, and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently.
Drain and pat dry... - 46.0067
Linguine With Vegetables
1) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil. Add in garlic and saute for about 1 minute till it turns golden brown.
2) Remove the garlic with a slotted spoon and discard.
3) Into the same skillet, add butter, mushrooms and onion. Saute for about 2... - 46.8264
Warm Tomato Potato Salad
Warm tomato potato salad is a cooked salad made with bacon. Skillet cooked with added sugar, vinegar and seasoned to taste, the tomato potato salad also has onions and peas in it. Tossed to serve, it is served warm as a side for meals of choice. - 47.1353
Pasta With Autumn Vegetables
1. Place a heavy baking sheet into the oven and preheat the oven to 400°F. Combine the parsnip and squash in a bowl and toss with 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil. Toss the corn with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil in another bowl. Arrange the parsnips and squash... - 33.0494
Spicy Scallop Stir Fry
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle 1 teaspoon oil around top of wok, coating sides.
Heat at medium-high (375°) until hot.
Add gingerroot, crushed red pepper, and garlic;... - 39.5533
Summer Skillet Vegetables
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
Add the corn, bell pepper, snap peas, thyme, salt, and black pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes,... - 41.4272
Country Ham Stew
In a large saucepan over medium heat, stir gravy and water until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender. - 31.9246
Quick Fix Layered Chicken Casserole
1. Place the dried potatoes from the package in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix the undiluted soup with the water, the sauce packet from the potato package, and the garlic pepper until well blended. Drizzle just a little of this soup... - 30.3736
1) Put the oil in a baking pan and add gingerroot, garlic and bell pepper. Cook for 2 minutes in Dutch oven till the bell pepper becomes tender.
2) Stir in the remaining ingredients.
3) Heat to boiling and boil for 5 minutes.
4) Cover and allow to... - 40.1361
Minted Lamb And Vegetables
1. In a alrge pan, boil the stock, add broccoli and bring it to a boil again
2. Add spring onion, sugar snaps and peas and boil for three more minutes till tender; drain and reserve the stock
3. In a large heavy frying pan, heat olive oil, add potatoes... - 42.0509
1. Roast the red and green peppers over a charcoal fire, under the broiler, or in a hot oven until well charred, turning often. Put in a paper bag until cool enough to handle. Peel, seed, and dice the peppers.
2. Steam the green beans, broccoli, zucchini, and... - 32.1132
Oriental Style Red Snapper Stir Fry
1. In a large bowl, stir together ginger, soy sauce, pineapple juice, garlic, sugar, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes. Add fish and stir to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally.
2. Peel and core pineapple, then cut crosswise into thin slices. Arrange slices on... - 32.7175
Poached Shellfish In Oriental Broth
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the curry paste and cook for 1 minute, stirring regularly.
Add the garlic, onion and fennel and cook gently for 10 minutes.
Stir in the tomato puree, lemongrass, chillies, lime leaf (if using), ginger and star anise.
Pour on... - 43.2356
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
1. Put the chicken in a large heavy pan or flameproof casserole, then add the ginger, spring onions and garlic, plus a good sprinkling of salt. Cover with water, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, then cover tightly. Simmer the chicken for 1-1 1/4 hrs until... - 37.048
Miang kam is a very tasty snack often sold as street food. It involves wrapping little tidbits of several items in a leaf, along with a sweet-and-salty sauce. Chewing all the combination of ingredients together is like a snap-crackle and pop of bursting... - 45.6125