- » Frozen Stuffing
Frozen Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Frozen Stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Frozen Stuffing recipes.
Frozen Raspberry Pie Filling
Allow the ice cream to soften at room temperature for approximately an hour; add the raspberries and process until smooth in a food processor.
Pour into a pie crust shell.
Allow the pie to soften for a few minutes at room temperature before serving. - 25.9327
Stuffed Frozen Oranges
Cut oranges in half crosswise and scoop out fruit.
Freeze rind for about 4 hours.
Spread several tablespoons of vanilla ice cream in bottom of each orange half.
Freeze again for 4 hours.
Place 1/2 teaspoon Cointreaux over ice cream in each half.
Freeze again... - 33.4593
These cheese stuffed strawberries are lovely little desserts that can be served for tea parties or brunches. I love how delectable these stuffed strawberries are. Flavored with lemon juice, peel and honey, the ricotta cheese mix is filled in the hollowed... - 32.001
Spinach-stuffed Chicken Rolls
Place each piece of chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin, set aside.
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat, set aside.
Cook spinach according to package... - 42.338
Frozen Tomato Salad
This version of Frozen Tomato Salad is healthy, tasty and ver easy to follow. Try this Frozen Tomato Salad recipe and it's without doubt a treat with any meal! - 39.6599
Frozen Cheese Salad
Mash cream cheese with fork.
Add olives and almonds, and stir in lemon juice and salt.
Fold whipped cream into mixture.
Spoon into refrigerator tray, and freeze without stirring.
Cut into squares, and serve on salad greens with dressing; garnish with mint. - 27.4909
Frozen Peach Fruit Salad
1. Set out an 8-inch square baking pan or freezer-safe dish. In a large bowl, toss together the peaches, plums, cherries, and pineapple.
2. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, sour cream, cream cheese, and sugar until smooth. Gently fold into the fruit... - 36.5908
Fancy Holiday Stuffing
Crumble sausage into large skillet.
Cook and stir sausage over medium-high heat until cooked through (no longer pink but not dry), about 5 to 8 minutes.
Transfer sausage and drippings, if desired (there will be less than 2 tablespoons) to large mixing... - 42.2483
Goose With Potato Stuffing
Goose With Potato Stuffing has a Sole taste.The Eggs and Pork gives the Goose With Potato Stuffing Stimulating taste. - 41.6798
Luncheon Stuffed Potatoes
1. Let potatoes thaw at room temperature.
2. Preheat oven to 450F.
3. Fold 1/2 cup luncheon meat into each potato shell.
4. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are heated through. - 21.1689
Vegetable Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Place the bulgur in a colander and rinse under cold running water.
Drain; transfer it to a large bowl.
Add the boiling water and let stand for 20 minutes.
Then drain the bulgur and squeeze out any excess water; set aside.
In a large saucepan with a... - 40.4504
Wash and trim ends from zucchini.
Cook in boiling water 5 minutes.
Halve lengthwise and scoop out seeds with a spoon.
Season halves with salt and pepper.
Brown the lamb in a skillet.
Drain, and add tomatoes, peas, and rice.
Season to taste with salt and... - 34.5711
Stuffed Tomato Trio
Cook the rice according to package directions, adding the peas during the last minute.
Meanwhile, cut off the top third of each tomato, making a decorative zigzag edge if desired.
Gently scoop out the seeds and pulp and discard.
Dice the tops.
Stir the oil,... - 32.2967
Dried Apricot Ham And Leek Stuffed Chicken Breasts
To Prepare Chicken: Cut off all fat from chicken.
Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast by holding the knife parallel to the counter and cutting back as far as possible without cutting in half.
Leave a small edge uncut on 3 sides.
Place in shallow glass... - 42.2643
Spicy Stuffed Peppers
1 Slice the tops off the peppers and set aside.
Remove and discard the seeds.
If the peppers won't stand upright, slice a little off the bottoms.
In a stockpot of boiling water, cookthe peppers and their tops for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain upside... - 42.0818
Tomatoes Stuffed With Spinach & Sour Cream
Tomatoes stuffed with spinach is a cheesy stuffed tomato recipe made with cokked spinach. Combined with a sour cream, the spinach filling is seasoned and spiced with cayenne. Baked to finish, the spinach stuffed tomatoes are great with any casserole or even... - 44.5209
Roast Turkey With Nutty Stuffing
NUTTY STUFFING: In large skillet, melt batter over medium heat; cook celery, onions, garlic, apple, sage, pepper, rosemary, salt and ham for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Place bread, parsley and nuts in large bowl; add celery mixture and... - 45.4677
Apricot Nut Stuffing
1) In a bowl, add apricots, breadcrumbs, hazelnuts and parsley. Mix well.
2) In a pot, heat butter and gently fry onion till lightly colored.
3) Stir in the apricot and breadcrumb mixture.
4) Mix in orange rind, juice, and egg and season with salt and... - 43.7722
Casserole Of Shrimp Stuffed Peppers
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut slice from stem end of each pepper; remove all seeds and pith.
Heat butter in saute pan.
Add onion; saute until soft.
Add rice and shrimp; season carefully.
Add lemon juice.
Fill peppers with mixture.
Arrange in buttered casserole;... - 36.1298
In teflon saucepan, combine milk and flour; heat until it starts to thicken.
Add drained cooked spinach; simmer 5 minutes.
Add crumbled bacon; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Fill steamed halves of 3 medium zucchini; top with cheese.
Place on greased... - 26.6845
Baked Flounder With Shrimp And Crab Stuffing
The baked flounder with shrimp and crab stuffing is prepared along with green vegetables. Stuffed with buttered crumbs along with vegetables and cooked shrimp and crabmeat, the baked flounder recipe is cooked in the oven and can be garnished with lime slices... - 47.0967
Turkey With Fruited Stuffing
Cook turkey roast according to package directions.
In large saucepan cook celery in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in prunes, the 1/2 cup water, and sage.
Add stuffing mix; toss to coat.
Turn mixture into a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish.
Cut turkey... - 41.9308
Stuffing For Game Hens
Toss together corn bread crumbs, bread cubes, sage, salt, and pepper.
Drain oysters, reserving liquid.
Add onion to liquid.
Chop oysters; add oysters, onion mixture, and 14 cup melted butter to corn bread mixture.
Toss to mix well.
Salt insides of... - 43.1927
Cranberry Raisin Stuffing
Cut toast into 1/2-inch cubes.
Place in large bowl; set aside.
Melt butter in large skillet; add onions.
Cook and stir until tender (about 10 minutes).
Add sage; cook 1 minute more.
In medium bowl, toss cranberries with sugar; set aside.
Add onion mixture and... - 33.3109
Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
1. Cut each green pepper lengthwise in half; remove stems and seeds.
2. In 12-inch skillet in 1/2 inch water, place pepper halves cut side up; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until peppers are... - 27.7474
Garden Stuffed Peppers
Remove tops from green peppers.
Cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
Cook peppers in boiling salted water for 3 to 5 minutes; invert to drain.
If using fresh corn, cut off tips of corn kernels.
Carefully scrape cobs with dull edge of knife;... - 39.6485
Savory Heart And Stuffing
Slit heart open; remove hard parts from center.
Place heart in Dutch oven.
Add chicken broth and bay leaf.
Cover and simmer till meat is tender, about 2 1/2 hours.
Meanwhile, cook celery and onion in butter till tender.
In large bowl combine corn bread... - 40.758
Stuffed Onions Florentine
Stuffed Onions Florentine is a delicious dish that can steal the limelight of any spread. My children love this yummy dish and they demand for it every week. Try the Stuffed Onions Florentine yourself. - 39.5915
Stuffed Pasta Shells
When you need an easy go-to dinner on a busy weeknight, stuffed pasta shells can come to your quick rescue. The best thing about these stuffed treat is that you can make them ahead, load them with yummy ingredients, and serve a one-dish meal that everyone... - 105.135
Roast Goose With Potato Stuffing
1. If a frozen oven-ready goose is used, allow to thaw slowly over a period of at least 12 hours.
2. From the cavity of the chicken remove the giblets and reserve the liver for the stuffing, discarding the rest.
3. Wash, clean and chop the... - 46.9329
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
2.Take a pan; put onion, garlic and beef in it and saute for 5 minutes, mixing well.
3.Add flour, water, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning and stock cube to it and cook on low flame for 30 minutes until... - 44.048
Pacific Northwest Stuffing
Remove sausage meat from casing; crumble into large skillet.
Cook over medium heat, breaking up with fork, for 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
Drain off all but 1 tsp (5 mL) fat; add shallots, sage, thyme, salt and pepper.
Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until... - 34.7147
Roast Duck With Curried Apple Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before roasting.
2) Wash duck under cold running water and dry gently.
3) Season inside and outside of duck with salt.
4) In a large skillet, melt butter and sauté apples, onion, raisins and honey in it... - 44.7116
Stuffed Marrow Squash
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut one end of the marrow and spoon out the seeds.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter and saute the onion and bacon for a few minutes.
4) Stir in the beef and stir until browned.
5) Mix in cheese, rice,... - 43.0808
Chestnut Stuffing Using Whole Meal Breadcrumbs
1) With a knife, slit each chestnut.
2) In a pot, add chestnuts and water to cover.
3) Allow to boil for 5 minutes, then drain and peel the chestnuts.
4) In fresh pot, add chestnuts and stock and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
5) Drain and puree the... - 38.4857
Rock Cornish Hens With Fruited Stuffing
1. Combine stuffing croutons, apricots, grapes, pecans, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 tablespoons apricot nectar, parsley, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl; mix lightly.
2. Sprinkle cavities of hens with salt and pepper. Fill each hen with about 1/2 cup stuffing;... - 33.3466
Pork And Apples With Stuffing
Advance preparation: Pound tenderloin slices; trim off fat.
In large skillet cook trimmings till 2 tablespoons drippings accumulate; discard trimmings.
In skillet brown the meat well on both sides.
Sprinkle meat with a little salt and pepper.
Divide meat... - 43.2344
Turkey With Garlic And Chili Pepper Stuffing
This turkey with garlic and chili pepper stuffing is a spicy recipe prepared with oodles of cheese. Prepared with a filling of vegetables and breadcubes spiced with chili peppers and flavored with parsley and a liberal amount of cheddar cheese, the turkey is... - 45.7624
Spinach Stuffed Sole
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For stuffing, in a mixing bowl stir together egg white, croutons, cottage cheese, carrot, and cocktail sauce.
Stir in the drained spinach.
Spray four 10 ounce custard cups with nonstick spray coating.
Line cups with fish fillets,... - 35.6477
Clam Stuffed Snapper
Thaw snapper, if frozen.
For stuffing, in a 1-quart casserole stir together green onion, celery, and margarine.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 2 to 3 minutes or till the vegetables are just tender, stirring once.
Stir in clams, croutons,... - 41.1666
Roast Stuffed Cod
If using frozen fillets, thaw slightly.
Place half the fillets in a shallow bake dish lined with greased foil.
Spread with the moist Vegetable Dill Stuffing, then cover with remaining fillets.
Spread these with Maitre d'Hotel Butter and arrange bacon slices... - 28.0843
Vegetables & Beans Stuffed Tomatoes
Stuffed Tomatoes has a simple taste. The frozen Zucchini and other vegetables makes Stuffed Tomatoes tastier. One can try Stuffed Tomatoes. for a different taste. - 32.9624
Baked Fish With Caper Stuffing
1. Place frozen blocks of fish in buttered, 10x6x2-inch baking dish; sprinkle lightly with salt, pepper and paprika. Dot with the butter or margarine; pour the milk around fish.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 1 hour, or until fish flakes easily with a... - 23.3817
Stuffed Spanish Mackerel
This Stuffed Spanish Mackerel is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare side dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 35.2656
Crab Stuffed Salmon
Puncture rice pouch 2 times with tines of fork.
Cook at HIGH for 7 to 8 minutes or till done; set aside.
In bowl, combine mushrooms, carrot, onion, and 2 tablespoons butter.
Cook at HIGH for 3 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in parsley, rice, and... - 42.0117
Corn Stuffed Whitefish
Thaw fish, if frozen; pat dry with paper toweling.
Place fish in a well-greased shallow baking pan; sprinkle cavity generously with salt.
To make stuffing, in a medium saucepan melt butter or margarine.
Add onion and green pepper; cook till vegetables are... - 41.6245
Salmon Stuffed Tomatoes With Mushrooms
Cook frozen artichoke hearts according to package directions; drain and chop.
In mixing bowl combine chopped artichoke hearts, salmon, eggs, mushrooms, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; cover and chill.
Prepare tomato cups according to directions in tip... - 36.455
Confetti Stuffed Peppers
1. In a small bowl, add butter/margarine and microwave at HIGH for half a minute until melted; add cracker crumbs to it and set aside
2. In a one and a half quart casserole, mix the frozen vegetables, milk and a tablespoon of butter, cover and... - 41.874
Tofu Mushroom Dressing And Stuffing
Tofu Mushroom Dressing and Stuffing - A variety of ingredients and blend of great flavors in a classic bread stuffing mix makes this delicious recipe a meal in itself. - 133.519
This stuffed mushrooms recipe is a spinach stuffed mushroom recipe. Spiced with garlic and baked with a breadcrumb topping, the stuffed mushroom recipe is great with all sorts of meals as a side and is delicious. - 24.9043
Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Clean mushrooms with damp paper towels.
Remove mushroom stems, and reserve for other uses.
Melt butter in a skillet.
Roll mushroom caps in butter; place in a 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish, cap side down.
Saute green pepper, celery, green onions, and garlic in... - 29.6801
Shrimp And Crab Stuffed Potatoes
Combine soup, milk, onion, and pepper.
Heat slowly; stir often.
Add cheese; stir until melted.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
Scoop out insides; place in bowl.
Add soup mixture slowly; mix until blended and fluffy.
Fold in crab meat.
Spoon into potato... - 38.6475
Herbed Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Remove stems from mushrooms; reserve for another use.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add garlic; cook 1 minute or until tender.
Stir in spinach and basil; cook 1 minute.
Stir in surimi seafood; remove from... - 35.9502
Remove from foil container.
With sharp knife cut in half.
Return half to freezer; place other half in 1-qt casserole.
Microwave at Medium (5) 1 to 1 1/2 Minutes, until partially defrosted.
Mash with fork.
Mix in crumbs, lemon juice, onion and salt. - 29.1077
1. Mix the crumbs in a large bowl with the salt and poultry seasoning.
2. Saute the celery and onion in the butter or margarine in a frying pan. After these vegetables have cooked 3 minutes, add the thoroughly drained, dried and chopped oysters.
3. Turn these... - 25.8597
Rice Vegetable Stuffed Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Prepare rice according to package directions, except omit the butter or margarine.
In saucepan cook mushrooms, celery, carrot, and onion in the 2 tablespoons butter till vegetables are tender.
Stir in parsley, 1 tablespoon lemon juice,... - 41.7936
Salmon Stuffed Tomatoes
For dressing, combine sour cream, cucumber, milk, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, dillweed, and 1/4, teaspoon salt.
Add fresh whole artichokes to large amount of boiling salted water; add 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Cover; reduce heat and simmer about 20 to 30... - 41.8321
Stuffed Red Peppers
Slice the tops off the red peppers and scoop their insides out with a spoon.
Wrap each pepper in waxed paper and microwave for 4 minutes.
Remove from microwave and set aside to cool.
Combine brown rice, peas, corn, zucchini, onion, chili powder, cumin, and... - 43.4426
Raisin And Nut Stuffing
1 In a bowl, put all the ingredients and stir well.
2 The stuffing is ready to use and if desired, can be frozen by transferring the mixture to a rigid container.
3 Seal the container, label and freeze.
4 Use as desired.
5 If frozen,... - 30.3129
Florentine Stuffed Mushrooms
These stuffed mushrooms are made with a stuffing of spinach and cheese. Spiced with nutmeg with the nutty and sweet flavor of almonds, the stuffed mushrooms is a baked recipe and can be served with a garnish of extra almonds if required. - 37.4173
Spinach & Pesto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Spinach and pesto stuffed chicken breats is a light and savory chicken recipe. Stuffed with a mixed combo of pureed spinach, cheese and basil with breadcrumbs, the chicken is foil wrapped to cook. - 31.5085
Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Clean mushrooms and remove stems; set aside.
With sharp knife cut souffle in half.
Return half to freezer; place remaining half in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 5 minutes until partially defrosted.
Mash with fork.
Add crumbs, lemon juice,... - 35.2156
Spinach Souffle Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove spinach souffle from foil container and place block in a 1 quart casserole.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on medium (50%) for 2 minutes, breaking up with a fork after 1 minute.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Stir in onion, bread crumbs, and 3 tablespoons... - 34.1829
Shrimp And Rice Stuffed Peppers
1. Remove a 1/2-inch cap from the stem end of the peppers. Seed the peppers and steam them over boiling water for 8 minutes. Put in a baking dish with 1/4-inch water in the bottom.
2. Heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet and saute the onion until tender but... - 26.2847
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness with flat side of meat mallet or chef's knife.
Combine spinach, Parmesan, lemon peel and pepper in large bowl.
Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add mushrooms.
Cook and stir... - 39.7978
Roquefort Stuffed Chicken With Pea Puree
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Lay the thighs flat on a board.
Divide the cheese between them then roll up, tucking in any extra bits of chicken to keep in the cheese.
Wrap each thigh with a slice of Parma ham to make a parcel and sit on a baking tray,... - 37.8439
Pasta Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Slice the top part off the tomatoes.
2) Remove the pulp and reserve for other purpose.
3) Keep the tomato shells aside by draining over the paper towels.
4) In a bowl, add pasta, peas, sweet red pepper, olives, and ranch dressing.
5)... - 44.7195
Capon With Sesame Barley Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before toasting.
2) Follow directions on wrapper to de-froze capon.
3) In a shallow skillet, place sesame seeds and toast for 15 to 20 minutes in preheated oven, stirring occasionally for even toasting.
4) In a... - 44.2012
Sage And Onion Stuffing
1 In a pan, melt the butter.
2 Add in the onions and fry-gently until soft.
3 Combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4 Allow to cool.
5 The stuffing is ready to to use at this stage, however you can freeze it by transferring the... - 36.4992
Peas And Mushrooms Stuffed Onions
1. Scrape out the center of onions such that only ¼ inch thick shell remains.
2. In a bowl, take peas, mushrooms, thyme and pepper and mix it well.
3. In a 8x8 baking dish, place the onions shells.
4. Fill each onion shell with... - 41.5497
Blackfish With Spinach Mushroom Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven at 400° F
2. Cut off the head and tail of the fish
3. Line a shallow baking dish with foil then grease foil
4. Rinse the fish and then pat dry and sprinkle cavity with salt and pepper, also put spinach in cavity and... - 38.2247
Pork And Apples With Stuffing
Pork And Apples With Stuffing is sure to add a royal touch to your party menu. The Pork And Apples With Stuffing is rich with the flavors of beef bouillon, seasonings and pork. It is quite easy to make too. Check out the recipe of Pork And Apples With... - 43.4314
Heart And Stuffing
Heart And Stuffing is a unique and winning meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Heart And Stuffing. - 42.0527
Italian Stuffed Shells
Stuffed pasta shells are the quintessential Italian comfort food. Ideal for potlucks and picnic, this portable pasta dish is convenient to make and makes for a suitable appetizer or snack. Stream the video recipe to get pleasantly inspired. - 105.506
Artichoke Stuffed Peppers With Lemon Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a large saucepan, cook the green peppers, uncovered, in boiling unsalted water for 4 minutes.
Drain upside down on paper towels.
Cook the orzo and artichoke hearts according to package directions, omitting the salt, and drain... - 42.1602
Cheese And Pasta Stuffed Peppers
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a stock pot of boiling water, cook the sweet red peppers for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain on paper toweling.
2 In a 10-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately low heat.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring... - 42.6618
Tomatoes Stuffed With Rice And Black Eyed Peas
ln a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat, saute the sausage, onion, and garlic for 8 minutes, crumbling the meat as it cooks.
With a slotted spoon, transfer the mixture to paper toweling.
Pour off all the drippings.
Add the water and peas to the saucepan,... - 39.1326
Chicken Stuffed With Smoked Mozzarella
Place each chicken piece between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
Pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet into a rectangle about 1/8 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.For filling, in a medium skillet cook shallots and... - 39.8638
Roast Turkey Breast With Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Season turkey inside our with salt and pepper
3. In a skillet, melt the butter over a medium low flame.
4. Add onion, celery, and rosemary and sauté until softened.
5. Tip in spinach, rice, 2... - 46.0218
Harvest Time Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cut peppers in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and ribs.
2. Coat nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add corn and pine nuts. Cook, stirring, until corn starts to brown and pop and pine nuts are toasted,... - 35.1097
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to 450Â° F.
2) Use a 12-inch nonstick skillet to melt margarine.
3) Add scallions and garlic to sautÃ© over medium-high heat until softened, about 1 minute.
4) Fold in crabmeat, vermouth, and lemon juice to the... - 45.2749
Roasted Turkey With Savory Cranberry Stuffing
In large skillet, cook celery and onion in margarine until tender; add cranberry sauce and bouillon.
Cook and stir until bouillon dissolves.
In large bowl, combine bread cubes, pecans, seasonings and water; add cranberry mixture.
Preheat oven to... - 42.9017
Ham And Cheddar Stuffed French Bread
To make dough: In large bowl, combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast and salt. Stir in water and oil. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 4 to 6 minutes. Cover; let rest 10... - 31.967
Turkey With Peach Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Take a saucepan, add neck and giblets and add water sufficient to cover them. Allow to bring to a boil, lower the heat to minimum and allow to simmer for about 20 minutes for neck and giblets to turn tender. Drain... - 43.5975
Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing
1. Rinse the turkey in clean water and pat dry with paper towels. Remove the gizzards and neck. Place gizzards and neck in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a simmer to create broth for gravy. Simmer for 30 to 45 minutes. Remove from heat, strain,... - 42.1922
Pheasant With Leek And Pecan Stuffing
Rinse the pheasants thoroughly inside and out and pat dry with paper towels.
Chop the neck, heart, and gizzard (save the liver for another use).
Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan.
Brown neck and giblets well in the oil, turning frequently.
Add the onion,... - 41.5752
Shrimp Stuffed Fish
I tried this Shrimp Stuffed Fish for the pool-side party last week and the credits it won for me are quite endless. If shrimp is your pick, donâ€™t you miss to try out the rich and flavorsome Shrimp Stuffed Fish. - 42.8649
Stuffed Acorn Squash Dinner
1) Cook and stuff the squash, then place the squash and apples over the rack and cook as per the directions.
2) Knot the bread sticks, place over the rack and cook further until bread sticks are brown in colour.
3) Serve immediately in a nice... - 27.8998
Rainbow Trout With Mushroom Stuffing
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
Cook mushrooms and green onion in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine until... - 40.667
Red Cooked Fish With Pork Stuffing
Thaw fish, if frozen.
To prepare the stuffing, in bowl combine finely chopped onion, the 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce, cornstarch, the 1/2 teaspoon gingerroot, and the 1/4 teaspoon sugar.
Add ground pork; mix well.
Score fish with about six diagonal cuts on each... - 38.0047
Bacon And Herb Stuffing
1 In a pan, let the bacon fry in its own fat until crisp.
2 Using a slotted spoon, remove from the pan.
3 In a bowl, combine bacon with the remaining ingredients.
4 The stuffing is ready to use at this stage, however, you want it frozen then... - 40.2582
Baked Stuffed Fish
If using frozen fish, thaw.
For stuffing, brown onion and celery in butter or margarine.
Add bread crumbs, salt, few grains pepper and thyme, and moisten with a little milk.
Place heaping spoonful of stuffing on each fillet; roll fillet and secure with... - 22.1032
Roast Stuffed Turkey
If turkey is frozen, it may be defrosted in the microwave oven as directed in the defrosting chapter, or it may be defrosted according to package directions.
Turkey should be completely thawed before cooking.
Wash turkey and sprinkie inside cavity with salt... - 33.1784
The stuffed crab recipe is prepared with cooked or frozen crabmeat along with breadcrumbs and vegetables as stuffing. Stuffed in crab shells or in casserole along with cooked crab meat, the stuffed crab maybe garnished with crab legs. - 46.0227
Stuffed Cornish Hen
1) Prepare the stuffing as per package directions and suff the mixture in the hens.
2) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients and brush over the surface of the hens, reserve some sauce to brush later.
3) In a slow cooker, place a metal rack or trivet... - 34.7359
Herb And Orange Stuffing
1 In a pan, melt butter.
2 Add in the onions and fry gently until soft.
3 Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4 Let cool quickly.
5 The stuffing is ready to use now, however you can freeze it by transferring to a rigid... - 39.5764
Prune Stuffing For Turkey Roast
1. Using a small paring knife, pit the plumped prunes, catching the liquid in a bowl. Reserve.
2. Chop the pitted prunes finely. Keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 325° F
4. Cut a large piece of double aluminum foil to pack the... - 36.6123