- » Frozen Squash
Frozen Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen squash recipes.
Squash Nut Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, spices, sugar, and nuts.
3. Add the egg, oil, squash, and milk and mix only until dry ingredients are moistened.
4. Spoon batter into oiled muffin tins, filling two-thirds... - 34.9239
Everyday Butternut Squash Soup
1. In a 4 quart saucepan, put together frozen squash and chicken broth; stir and heat until squash is thawed.
2. Season with salt and pepper; refrigerate.
3. At the time of serving, heat the squash mixture until it starts to boil.
4.... - 43.0728
1. Following directions on the package, cook the squash; drain.
2. To the drained squash, add rest of the ingredients and mixing lightly but thoroughly.
3. Season with salt if desired.
4. Serve Lemon Squash with a dip. - 32.5562
Place frozen squash in top of double boiler over boiling water.
Cook, covered, until thawed.
Stir in remaining ingredients; cook for 5 minutes longer. - 28.6734
Squash gems are oven baked squash muffins. Prepared with frozen squash, the squash gems are prepared with a batter pf flour, egg and milk and sweetened with sugar. Great as snacks, they are light and soft. - 34.6878
Sauteed Butternut Squash With Ginger Butter
1. In a nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add squash and cook until tender and golden on the edges, 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Add ginger puree and stir until combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve. - 26.494
Baked Spiced Squash
• Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine squash, egg whites, sugar, butter and cinnamon; mix well.
• Pour into 1-quart baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
• Bake, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes or until center is set.
• Remove from oven; sprinkle... - 30.5385
Spiced Whipped Squash
In saucepan cook squash according to package directions.
Stir in raisins, butter, sugar, salt, nutmeg, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Cook and stir 5 minutes.
Season to taste. - 30.2603
Snow Peas Stuffed Acorn Squash
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In a paper pan place each squash half and cut side down.
3. Add 2 tablespoons water to each pan and cover with foil.
4. Bake for 30 minutes turn squash, cut side up and drain pan.
5. Alternately microwave... - 43.7381
Stuffed Marrow Squash
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut one end of the marrow and spoon out the seeds.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter and saute the onion and bacon for a few minutes.
4) Stir in the beef and stir until browned.
5) Mix in cheese, rice,... - 45.2001
Summer Squash Bake
Place squash, onion, and carrot in a vegetable steamer over boiling water; cover and steam 12 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Combine steamed vegetables, cheese, and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Spoon mixture into a shallow... - 40.9457
Marrow Squash With Tomato
1) In a saucepan, heat the oil and sautÃ© onions and garlic and until soft.
2) Stir the marrow and heat for 5 minutes more.
3) Add tomatoes, tomato puree, basil and season to taste.
4) Put the lid on and simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables... - 45.9995
Stuffed Acorn Squash Dinner
1) Cook and stuff the squash, then place the squash and apples over the rack and cook as per the directions.
2) Knot the bread sticks, place over the rack and cook further until bread sticks are brown in colour.
3) Serve immediately in a nice... - 29.1714
Winter Squash With Cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Thaw squash, if frozen. Combine with egg.
3. Stir in cranberries, salt, and pepper.
4. Turn into 11/2-quart casserole. Drizzle melted margarine over top. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
5. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. - 30.2925
Apple Cider Squash
1 In a buttered 1 1/2 -quart casserole, place the frozen squash
2 Add butter, salt, mace, cinnamon and pepper.
3 Drizzle cider over squash liberally.
4 Bake, covered in 350°Fahrenheit oven for 45 minutes, stirring once during baking... - 36.3823
Stuffed Pattypan Squash
In slow-cooking pot, cover squash with water; add salt.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or until squash is tender.
Meanwhile, cook peas or vegetables according to package directions.
Scoop out squash pulp in center.
Fill with hot creamed peas or... - 33.0902
Cook squash in small amount of water in saucepan until tender.
Add butter; mash squash.
Fry bacon; reserve drippings.
Mix all ingredients with bacon drippings; place in baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through and... - 39.6338
Pecan Crust Squash Casserole
1. Lightly grease 1-qt. casserole.
2. Coarsely chop pecans and set aside.
3. Cook frozen squash.
4. Blend butter or margarine, cream and a mixture of brown sugar, salt, pepper and ginger thoroughly into squash.
5. Blend in 1/2 cup of the chopped pecans.
6.... - 41.6285
Wash squash thoroughly.
Drop in boiling water; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until tender but still firm.
Drain and cool slightly; trim off stems.
Cut squash in half lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp, leaving firm shells; drain and mash... - 43.4069
Twice Baked Acorn Squash
Halve squash lengthwise.
Place squash in large baking dish, cut side down.
Bake in 350°F convection oven on rack #2 or #3 offset for 35 to 40 minutes (or bake in preheated 350°F radiant bake oven 50 to 55 minutes) or until tender.
Scoop out... - 42.7657
Baked Stuffed Squash
Remove all of the fat and tissue from the chuck, then finely grind the meat.
Heat the oil in a very large saucepan or two saucepans.
Add the onions and carrots and fry gently for about 10 minutes until softened but not browned.
Remove the onions and carrots... - 42.5685
Winter Squash Soup With Lime Cream
1. Puree the squash, broth, and garlic in a blender in two batches; transfer to a large saucepan. Stir in the cumin and salt; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat and simmer gently until the flavors are blended, about 3 minutes.
2. Meanwhile,... - 32.9465
10 Minute Pecan Squash
Combine squash, butter, instant breakfast drink, salt, and pepper; cook as directed on package.
Stir in pecans. - 29.9002
Combine the thawed squash, apple juice, and cinnamon if desired; blend thoroughly.
Heat the squash and serve hot. - 23.147
Squash Stuffed Apples
Core and cut tops off apples.
Scoop out some of apple to make room for filling; reserve apple pieces.
Combine the 1/2 cup brown sugar and apple cider.
Pour over apples in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Bake uncovered in 325° oven for 60 minutes.
Reserve dish... - 41.4925
Parmesan Squash Ring
1. Take a medium bowl, add butter and onion and microwave at HIGH for about 1 - 1 ½ minutes until the onions turn soft.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
3. Spoon into greased 9-in ring mold and microwave at HIGH for about 13 to 18 ½... - 39.0886
Maple Squash Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
To Make Filling:
2. In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, maple syrup, spices, salt, squash and light cream.
3. Beat, with rotary beater, until mixture is smooth.
4. Turn most of filling into unbaked pie... - 47.9167
Golden Orange Squash Bake
The golden orange squash bake is a lovely squash preparaton that can be prepared with cooked squash. Microwaved with orange sections and maple syrup, the golden orange squash bake is sweet and soft along with a mellow taste. - 29.5801
Winter Squash With Orange
1) According to label directions, cook the squash.
2) Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
3) Cook, over low heat, 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Serve the winter squash as side dish. - 37.0111
Cream Of Winter Squash Soup
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) Bake whole squash about 1 hour, or until fork-tender
3) Let squash cool slightly.
4) Cut the squash lengthwise in half and discard seeds.
5) Using a spoon, scoop squash pulp from the skin.
6) In electric... - 42.3921
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 2-quart souffle dish with nonstick spray.
2 Place the egg substitute in a medium bowl and set aside.
3 Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour and cook, whisking constantly, until the mixture... - 36.8768
Baked Squash With Orange
Cook squash as directed on package.
Stir in egg, marmalade and lemon juice.
Place in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Combine butter and crumbs; sprinkle over squash.
Bake at 350Â° F for 20 minutes. - 28.3491
1) Defrost the frozen winter squash as per its packet instructions. Heat it in a saucepan.
2) If using the cooked, mashed squash heat it.
3) Drain the canned pineapple. Keep aside the pineapple syrup.
4) Into the hot squash, add in the... - 38.225
Squash And Fea Soup
1. Rinse the peas and set aside for later use.
2. In a saucepan, fry the bacon till crispy and set aside.
3. Drain the bacon, reserving the drippings in pan.
4. In the bacon dripping, cook onion and green pepper just till tender.
5. Add peas, bouillon... - 42.7805
Vegetarian Stuffed Squash
In medium mixing bowl, combine apple juice, margarine, coriander and cloves.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 1 to 2 minutes, or just until margarine melts.
Unwrap black-eyed peas and place on plate.
Microwave at... - 48.9912
Summer Squash Casserole
Place squash, onion, and green pepper in a vegetable steamer over boiling water; cover and steam 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Combine steamed vegetables, cheese, and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir gently.
Spoon mixture... - 38.7464
Braised Yellow Squash Corn And Tomatoes
braised yellow squash corn and tomatoes is a mixed vegetables recipe. Cooked with margerine, the vegetables are herbed with oregano and basil with garlic for flavor. Served fresh, it is a nutritious and delicious side. - 38.6112
Butternut Squash Soup
In large saucepan, combine squash, stock, onions and bay leaf; bring to boil.
Cover and reduce heat to low; simmer for about 20 minutes or until squash is tender.
Remove bay leaf.
In blender or food processor, puree soup in batches until smooth.
Return to pan... - 37.0774
SautÃ©ed Marrow Squash
1) In a pan, heat the butter and oil, sautÃ© the marrow, onion and garlic for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) Add in the oregano and season to taste.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 10 minutes or until the marrow is tender, stirring... - 46.5581
Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Squash
Place squash on a rack in a large pan over about 1 inch of boiling water.
Cover and steam over high heat until tender-crisp when pierced (about 5 minutes).
Immerse in cold water to cool; then drain.
Using a spoon, scoop seeds and pulp from each squash half to... - 42.9961
Calico Stuffed Squash
Lightly spray a cookie sheet with vegetable oil.
Place water and ice in a large bowl.
Steam squash in a vegetable steamer over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Transfer squash to ice water immediately to... - 45.6672
Squash With Sour Cream
Wash squash and slice.
Cook with onion in small amount of salted water until tender; drain.
If frozen, cook according to package directions.
Add butter, and season to taste.
Remove to serving dish.
Combine flour and sour cream in saucepan; heat... - 36.1383
Hazelnut Squash Soup
Combine squash, hazelnuts, onion and broth in saucepan. Bring to a boil; cover and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in salt to taste, pepper, butter and sherry. Garnish with roasted and sliced hazelnuts, if desired. - 30.6324
Pumpkin Or Squash Pie
Refrigerate pie shell several hours.
Heat pumpkin (or thawed squash) over low heat 10 min., stirring often, to dry out slightly.
Start heating oven to 450°F.
Combine sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
Stir into pumpkin.
Stir milk, water, pumpkin... - 46.9762
Yellow Crookneck Squash With French Peas
Bring the broth to a boil and add the crookneck squash.
Cover and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the peas and cook for 5 minutes longer.
Drain the vegetables and serve.
Garnish with chopped parsley. - 26.7356
1) Take a pan and cook the squash by following the instructions on the package. Drain it well.
2) Mash the cooked squash and keep aside.
3) Mix the eggs and squash thoroughly.
4) Add cornmeal, flour, baking powder along with salt and stir properly to... - 43.9399
Butternut Squash Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. To make Filling:
3. In a large bowl, beat combining eggs, sugar, maple syrup, spices, salt, squash and light cream with portable electric mixer or rotary beater, until smooth.
4. Into unbaked pie shell turn... - 48.9223
Heat milk, margarine, sugar and salt until margarine is melted.
Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in milk mixture, squash and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to... - 42.4902
Ginger Orange Squash
Conventional method: In saucepan, bring small amount of water to boil; add squash. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 6 minutes or until tender; drain.
Microwave method: In microwaveable dish, cover and microwave squash and 2 tbsp (25 ml) water at High for 6... - 28.6325
Crunchy Squash Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Cook the squash according to package directions and drain well.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon butter and saute onion.
4. In a bowl combine the squash, onion, sour cream, soup and water chestnuts.
5. In another... - 46.6452
Squash Peanut Soup
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan, combine the squash with 2 1/2 cups broth and the milk, peanut butter, and cumin. Stir often over high heat until squash is thawed and mixture boils, 15 to 18 minutes. Add more broth to thin soup to desired consistency.
2. Chop... - 32.0257
Winter Squash Soup
ln a large saucepan heat oil over medium heat.
Add onion, curry powder, and ginger.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Stir in squash, chicken broth, apple juice, and salt.
Top each serving with yogurt. - 36.8661
Apple Squash Soup
Heat oil in large saucepan.
Cook and stir apple and onion in hot oil until tender; remove from heat.
Place ricotta cheese in blender container; process until very smooth.
Add 1 cup broth and apple mixture to blender.
Cover; process until very smooth.
Return... - 38.0861
Squash Peanut Pie
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Use a 9-inch pie pan or shallow baking dish to grease and lightly dust with bread crumbs.
3) In a saucepan, boil little quantity of salted water to cook squash until tender.
4) In a mixing bowl, place the... - 47.9364
Jackie's Stuffed Acorn Squash
Slice squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds and membrane.
Place squash, cut side down, in a baking pan.
Add about 1/2 inch water and bake in a 350° oven 45 minutes to 1 hour.
When squash is just tender, turn and butter the inside.
Divide peas among squash,... - 33.6049
River Boat Squash
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Discard squash stems.
3. Take a 4-quart stockpot or Dutch oven, add whole squash to boiling water, and cook for 15 minutes or till squash turn crispy tender. Drain off excess water.
4. Slice squash lengthwise... - 46.9944
Thanksgiving Squash Braid
Celebrate Thanksgiving with this delicious Thanksgiving Squash Braid. This sweet bread made with winter squash will set the correct mood for partying during the occasion. Try this Thanksgiving Squash Braid and tell me if you like it. - 46.9265
Gourmet Golden Squash
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Saute onions in margarine until tender.
3. Combine all ingredients. Turn into 1-quart casserole.
4. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Bake uncovered 35 to 45 minutes. - 22.5156
How To Make Your Own Frozen Skillet Meals
Lazy and sleepy? Don't feel like cooking? These expressions can be overcome through frozen pasta meal. Watch this video to know how you can keep these prepared at home instead of buying a frozen meal from the market. This handy recipe is filled with the... - 123.501
Spinach And Squash Gratin
1. In a nonstick medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and cook until softened, about 4 minutes. Add spinach, cream, cream cheese, and seasoned salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until cream cheese is smooth.
2. Stir in squash and 2... - 32.8914
Crunchy Squash Casserole
Cook the squash according to package directions; drain well.
Saute onion in 1 tablespoon butter.
Combine the squash, onion, sour cream, soup, and water chestnuts.
Combine stuffing mix and 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons melted butter; stir well.
Add three-fourths... - 32.0139
Onion Filled Squash
1. Pierce whole squash and set aside.
2. PIace slit pouch of frozen onions in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
3. Place squash on upper rack in oven and onions on bottom shelf.
4. Microwave both for 6 to 8 minutes on HIGH, or until onions are warm. Remove onions... - 29.8668
Baked Squash With Blueberries
Cut squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
Place in a pan that you can cover.
Spoon partially thawed blueberries into each squash half; add a few pieces of apple.
Sprinkle the brown sugar over the berries and squash and place 1 teaspoon of butter in the... - 28.3615
Squash In Orange Cream Sauce
Scrub squash thoroughly; cut slice from stem and blossom ends.
Do not pare.
Cut squash into thin slices.
Place in small amount of boiling salted water; cover and cook about 10 minutes.
To prepare sauce, stir orange juice concentrate into melted butter and... - 35.1117
Squash Casserole With Herb Seasoned Topping
Place sliced squash and water in a 1 1/2- to 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 16 minutes or until tender.
Stir squash once after 8 minutes.
Allow squash to stand while combining remaining ingredients.
Blend together egg, milk, butter, stuffing mix,... - 40.9038
Winter Squash Apple And Walnut Soup
If you were looking for a delicious and quick soup then Winter Squash Apple And Walnut Soup is what you need! I serve this often for weekday nights when I am really pressed for time. Try this Winter Squash Apple And Walnut Soup recipe for yourself. - 37.8827
Summer Squash Saute With Asparagus
1. Make Batter: In medium bowl, with rotary beater, beat flour with salt, pepper, and milk until smooth.
2. Slowly heat oil in medium skillet. Add garlic; saute until golden-brown. Then remove the garlic, and discard.
3. Dip squash in batter, coating... - 41.4561
Turkey With Squash Dressing
Prepare and bake corn bread mix according to package directions; cool on wire rack.
Cut bread into 1/2 to 3/4-inch cubes.
Place in a bowl; let it stand, lightly covered, overnight.
In a small saucepan cook onion and celery in butter or margarine till tender... - 43.3852
Acorn Squash With Buttered Peas
1. Scrub squash well; halve; scrape out seeds. Cut lengthwise into 1-inch wide slices. Cook in boiling salted water in a medium-size saucepan till just tender, about 15 minutes. Drain. Add butter or margarine, pepper and onion salt. Cover; keep warm.
2. Cook... - 25.3388
Southern Squash Pie
1. In a mixing bowl combine together 1-tablespoon graham cracker crumbs and the margarine and mix thoroughly.
2. Using the back of a spoon, press crumb mixture over a 9-inch microwavable pie plate.
3. Cover crust with paper towel and microwave on High... - 46.3976
Native Canadian Squash Soup
In a thick-bottomed pot, heat oil or butter.
Saute carrots, leek, and butternut squash until soft.
Add chicken broth, bay leaf, and peppercorns and bring to a boil-this should take about 10 minutes - stirring constantly to avoid sticking.
Force soup through a... - 44.5484
Winter Squash Casserole
Grease or spray with pan release a small baking dish, one quart or smaller.
Put squash into medium bowl.
Fry bacon until crisp; crumble into squash.
Leave about 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
Fry onions in drippings until transparent; add to squash.
Add... - 36.517
Charlotte Of Pumpkin Squash
Cut the squash into quarters and remove the seeds and pith.
Peel each quarter and slice thinly.
Put the sliced squash into a dish with 2 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
Put the frozen chicken soup... - 43.1451
Pea And Yellow Squash Soup
Combine first 5 ingredients with salt and pepper in large saucepan.
Bring to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer until vegetables are very soft, about 30 minutes.
Puree in batches in processor or blender .
Transfer to bowl and let cool to room... - 37.4741
Filled Gem Squash With Savoury Sauce
Halve the squash crossways, carefully remove seeds and fibres.
Steam, standing upright in a broad-based pan with a little boiling water.
Remove when almost done.
Boil the peas, mix with sliced carrots, chopping the carrot slices before blending.
Season... - 37.4374
Spinach-stuffed Summer Squash Dolma
Peel and core the squash.
Save the pulp.
Place the cored squash in boiling salted water and cook about ten minutes.
In a frying pan, saute the onions in hot oil for about five minutes.
Add the squash pulp.
Saute five minutes more.
Mix in the... - 42.4097
Butternut Squash Swirl Ice Cream
Do you like to cheat? Admit it. Sometimes you do. It's okay, I like cheating sometimes too.
As I type up this recipe, I feel like I am cheating. I usually make everything from scratch. You know, I make my own pasta, my own bread and even my own cheese! So... - 0
Spaghetti Squash And Spinach Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a medium mixing bowl beat the eggs, add the squash and mix well.
3) In a shallow 1-quart casserole sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, spread the squash mixture evenly over the bottom.
4) Bake in... - 41.4509
Southern Style Squash And Okra
Place onion slices, squash and okra on 24x18-inch piece of heavy-duty foil.
Dot with butter.
Sprinkle with garli salt, pepper, thyme and lemon juice.
Fold and seal foil edges tightly.
Grill packet, on covered grill, over medium-hot Charcoal Briquets 25 to 30... - 36.1303
Southern Style Squash Andorra
Place onion slices, squash and okra on 24 x18-inch piece of heavy-duty foil.
Dot with butter.
Sprinkle with garlic, salt, pepper, thyme and lemon juice.
Fold and seal foil edges tightly.
Grill packet, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets 25 to 30... - 35.7798
1. Take pie plate of 7-inch capacity that can be microwaved and spread nonstick cooking spray over the bottom evenly.
2. Take a large mixing bowl and add all the ingredients, mixing them well.
3. Set microwave on HIGH and cook for 6 minutes.
4. Stir... - 40.4848
Squash Melon Mousse
Cut the squash melon into 1 inch (2.5 cm) slices and peel.
Cube the slices, removing the pith and seeds in the center.
Put the cubed flesh into a casserole with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
When the squash is... - 38.9113
Chilled Yellow Squash Soup
Place broth, garlic, yellow summer squash, carrot, celery, green peas, water, and dill in a large soup pot.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Transfer soup to a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
Transfer to a... - 41.0055
Seafood Lasagna With Spaghetti Squash And Broccoli
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil over medium heat.
3) Stir fry garlic, mushroom, shallot, and thyme until shallots turn to brown.
4) Add flour and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
5) Stir in wine,... - 41.4939
Squash With Tomatoes And Corn
1) Organize and chop chilies.
2) Slice squash thinly.
3) If using fresh tomatoes, core, halve, and deseed and quarter. If using canned tomatoes hull fresh corn measuring to 1 cup frozen.
4) In medium-size saucepan heat 1/4-inch water... - 43.0805
Saute almonds in margarine in saucepan until lightly browned.
Add neufchatel cheese and milk; stir over low heat until neufchatel cheese is melted.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except squash; heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
Spoon vegetable... - 30.1135
Italian Stuffed Squash
Prick squash several times with a fork.
Bake at 325° for 25 minutes or until tender; cool slightly.
Cut squash in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells.
Set shells aside.
Drain pulp; mash.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray;... - 46.1943
Succotash Stuffed Acorn Squash
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a large jelly-roll pan with canola nonstick spray. Place the squash, cut-side down, on the pan. Bake until tender, about 40 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, to make the filling, combine the remaining ingredients... - 35.7601
Baked Harvest Squash
Halve squash and remove seeds and strings.
Place halves, cut side down, in a large kettle or Dutch oven.
Add water to a depth of 1 inch.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 35 to 40 minutes or till tender; drain.
Remove pulp from shells; mash... - 43.4283
The Squash Court
Heat olive oil in a large, non-stick soup pot over medium heat.
Add onions and garlic.
Cook and stir until onions begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the gingerroot and cumin; cook for 30 more seconds.
Add squash and remaining ingredients, except sour... - 46.1226
Tangy Lima With Squash And Tomatoes
Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan and add the limas.
Following the package instructions, cook about 10 minutes, until tender.
While the limas cook, saute the onions in the oil in a large skillet until translucent.
Add the squash, thyme, and dill and... - 41.6824
Vegetable Garden Spaghetti Recipe Made With Spaghetti Squash
A true veggie delight. Watch this video and make an amazing squash spaghetti with vegetables. Made with a rich tomato sauce, this dish is easy to prepare and wonderful to eat. Loaded with the goodness garlic, onion and herbs....this is a sure crowd puller. - 121.291
Stuffed Mexican Squash
Mexican squash is mild in flavor and has a pale green thin tender edible skin. Appearing nearly seedless, its tasty flesh is whiter and sweeter than zucchini. Shaped somewhat like zucchini, this variety is most often larger and more oblong. You will find... - 126.715
Seafood Lasagna With Spaghetti Squash And Broccoli
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute shallots, mushrooms, garlic and thyme in oil 4 minutes or until shallots begin to brown.
Add flour; cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add wine, clam juice, nutmeg and pepper.
Boil 3 minutes to... - 45.3371
Risotto With Summer Squash And Sweet Peas
1. Trim the ends from the zucchini and crookneck squash; cut lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick half-rounds. Spoon the olive oil into a large nonstick skillet and place over high heat. Add the zucchini and squash and saute, tossing or... - 33.2733
1. Combine the tomato sauce, oregano and the garlic salt in a large saucepan. Add the zucchini. Bring to boiling; cover. Lower heat; simmer for about 10 minutes, or until squash is tender.
2. Turn the zucchini mixture into shallow, 6-cup baking dish. Combine... - 28.7823
Spicy Winter Squash Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. Line a medium-size baking pan with foil.
3. Halve the squash, remove the seeds and place the squash cut side down in the pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until the squash is tender when pierced with a knife. Set aside to cool... - 32.2867
Acorn Squash With Fruit
Cut squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
Place squash, hollow side up, on a flat 12 inch plate, with stem ends to outside of dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 10 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn after 5 minutes.
Starting at far... - 40.9569
Spaghetti Squash And Meatballs
Remove seeds from squash.
Place squash halves, cut side down, in a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with water, then cover with vented clear plastic wrap.
Micro-cook on 100% power (HIGH) 14 to 18 minutes or till pulp can be pierced with a fork,... - 40.4082
Frozen Squash Recipes By Category