- » Frozen Spinach Salad
Frozen Spinach Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen spinach salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen spinach salad recipes.
Quick Spinach Salad
Quick spinach salad is a tossed spinach and apple salad. Prepared with added crumbled bacon for taste, the quick spinach salad is flavored a mayonnaise and orange juice dressing. Seasoned and served with meals of choice, it is crunchy and delicious. - 27.4065
Two Way Spinach Salad
1) In a shallow salad bowl, line the bottom with 2 or 3 lettuce leaves.
2) In a bowl, mix together spinach, cheese, onions powder, chives, parsley and dill weed.
3) Taste the cheese mixture and adjust the seasoning.
4) Toss the cheese mixture... - 47.7754
Shrimp Kabobs And Warm Spinach Salad
1. Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for atleast 30 minutes beforehand to prevent them burning during the cooking process
2. In a large shallow glass bowl or a food grade cooking bag, tip the wine, oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic and... - 47.8687
Spinach-grapefruit Salad With Blue Cheese And Pine Nuts
To Prepare Salad: Tear spinach into bite-size pieces and toss with endive.
Wrap in paper towels and a plastic bag and refrigerate.
(Greens may be refrigerated overnight.) Cut ends off grapefruit and with a sharp knife, remove peel.
Separate into segments, cut... - 41.6268
Spinach Salad With Raspberry Dressing
Carefully combine yogurt, raspberries, milk and mint in small bowl; set aside.
Combine spinach, mushrooms and sesame seeds in medium bowl; mix well.
Arrange spinach mixture evenly on 2 individual salad plates; top with red onion rings.
Drizzle yogurt dressing... - 34.1606
Spinach Salad With Raspberry Dressing
1. In a small bowl carefully mix in yogurt, raspberries, milk and mint and set aside.
2. In medium bowl combine spinach, mushrooms and sesame seeds and mix well.
3. On 2 individual salad plates arrange spinach mixture evenly; top with red onion... - 40.4818
Grapefruit And Spinach Salad
In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients with wire whisk.
Cover; set aside.
In large serving bowl, combine all salad ingredients; toss gently.
Just before serving, beat dressing again.
Pour over salad; toss gently. - 36.3055
Rice And Spinach Salad
In a medium-size saucepan bring 4 cups salted water to a boil.
Keep the water simmering while adding the rice; cover and cook 15 minutes until rice is soft and water is absorbed.
In a large skillet, heat oil and cook green onions 3 to 4 minutes; stir into... - 36.9979
Turkey Spinach Salad
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Cook the potatoes, uncovered, in a large saucepan of boiling water over moderate heat until tender about 10 minutes; drain and let cool.
Meanwhile, toast the almonds, uncovered, in a pie pan in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or... - 39.5778
Layered Spinach Salad
1) Take a bowl and add spinach to it.
2) Sprinkle with salt, sugar, and pepper.
3) Stir in bacon.
4) Add hard cooked eggs over the spinach and layer with peas, onion, celery.
5) Spread mayonnaise and drizzle salad dressing.
6) Sprinkle grated cheese... - 46.3583
1. Wash spinach, then break into bite sized pieces, in a large bowl.
2. Chop apples, then sprinkle with lemon juice (to prevent browning) and add to spinach.
3. Add crumbled bacon, and combine all.
4. Mix 3/4 c. mayonnaise 1/4 c. frozen orange juice (mix with... - 27.5464
Pork Liver And Spinach Salad In A Mold
Put the shallots, spinach, sorrel and tarragon in a small casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, for 5 minutes on HIGH.
Puree the chopped liver in a food processor, adding the sausage meat, vegetables from the casserole, egg, parsley, half of the mustard and... - 44.0947
Hot Spinach Bean Salad
1 If using fresh green beans, remove the ends and strings.Break or cut beans into 1-inch pieces.
2 In a 1-quart casserole cook the fresh beans with 1/4 cup water, covered, on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes or till the beans are crisp-tender.
3 If... - 42.5249
Spinach Chicken Salad
Spinach Chicken Salad is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 25.9003
1) In a saucepan, bring water to boil and cook spinach for 3 minutes.
2) Drain well and rinse in chilled water.
3) In a skillet, dry roast the sesame seeds until light brown.
4) Pound in mortar with pestle or run in a blender until... - 37.8446
Spinach Salad Mold
Oil a 6-cup ring mold.
Simmer spinach 2-3 minutes in 1 1/4 cups unsalted water in large saucepan; rinse in cold water and drain thoroughly (use absorbent paper to assist in draining) and cool.
Combine 3/4 cup of the sour cream, celery, onion, vinegar,... - 38.2889
Light Green Spinach
About 10 minutes before supper:
1. Cook spinach as package label directs; drain very well. Toss with sour cream.
2. Serve on heated platter around ham slices as pictured. - 24.2402
Orange Spinach Salad
Toss apple wedges in lemon juice; drain.
Combine apple wedges and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Combine orange juice concentrate and mayonnaise; stir until smooth.
Serve with salad. - 25.7527
Molded Spinach Salad
Dissolve jello in boiling water.
Mix with remaining ingredients and pour into glass rectangular pan (8x8).
Serve on lettuce, topped with Shrimp Louie dressing. - 30.9573
Spinach Salad With Mandarin Oranges
1 package (10 ounces) spinach1 cucumber, sliced1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained1 or 2 green onions, chopped1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, chopped1 large avocado, diced1/2 to 1 pound cherry tomatoes, cut in half 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel 1/2 cup... - 25.0539
Hot Spinach Bean Salad
1) Remove the ends and strings of fresh green beans.
2) Cut beans into 1-inch pieces.
3) In a 1-quart casserole add fresh beans and cook covered in 1/4 cup water on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes.
4) Cook frozen green beans... - 40.5294
Spinach And Beef Salad
In saucepan of boiling salted water, cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender but firm.
Drain and rinse under cold water; drain again.
Meanwhile, cook steak on greased grill over high heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium, or to desired... - 41.5799
Spinach, Rice And Bell Pepper Salad
1) Take a medium size bowl and combine all ingredients in it. Toss nicely. Cover and refrigerator.
2) Take out from the refrigerator and serve immediately. - 37.5574
Spinach & Feta Pesto Ravioli Salad
This Spinach & Feta Pesto Ravioli Salad needs two main ingredients-Spinach and Feta, both of which you can read from the name. This is a mouth-watering recipe for Spinach & Feta Pesto Ravioli Salad. It has all what it takes to make a perfect salad! - 28.5112
Spinach And Mushroom Quiche And Pasta Salad For Brunch
What a better way to celebrate Mother's Day than a quick and delightful brunch all made by you! Beginning with a virtual historic tour to Vicksburg watch the chef making this amazing combination of Spinach and Mushroom Quiche with a side of Pasta Salad.... - 115.659
Molded Spinach Cottage Cheese Salad
Cook and drain spinach. Reserve drained liquid and add water to make 1/2 cup. Set aside. Soften gelatin in 3/4 cup water in small saucepan. Add bouillon cubes and place over low heat; stir until gelatin and bouillon cubes are dissolved. Remove from heat; stir... - 24.4543
Sunflower Seed Dip
I tried this sunflower seed dip last week at a small get together of my childhood buddies and this juicy dip bagged many accolades. The unique flavor of the sunflower seeds is the taste factor of this recipe. Try this with fresh vegetables. - 30.9519
Swanson Spinach Tortellini Soup
MIX broth, garlic and pepper in saucepot. Heat to a boil. Stir in tortellini.
COOK over medium heat 10 minutes. Add spinach. Cook 5 minutes or until tortellini is done. - 25.9991
Special Spinach Squares
Cook spinach as directed on package; drain well.
Beat eggs; add to spinach.
Blend in other ingredients.
Place into greased 9 x 9-inch square dish.
Bake, uncovered, at350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Cool slightly and cut into squares. - 39.1039
Spinach In A Mould
1) In 3/4 cups of boiling water, dissolve 1 packet of lemon jello. Transfer into a mixing bowl.
2) Stir in 1 cup cold water, vinegar, mayonnaise, horseradish and salt.
3) Place the bowl in the freezer until the edges start to firm up.
4) Take the bowl... - 45.8889
Mums 8 Layer Salad
1. Finely shred the spinach and arrange in a layer in a fairly straight sided glass dish.
2. Shred the lettuce and arrange this in a layer in the dish.
3. Cover lettuce with the red cabbage.
4. Thinly slice the spring onions and sprinkle over the cabbage.
5.... - 44.7426
Spinach Apple Toss
Quarter apples, core and slice.
In small bowl, combine apples and bacon.
Mix together mayonnaise and orange juice concentrate; pour over apple mixture and toss well.
Wash, dry and tear spinach leaves into bite-sized pieces and place in salad bowl.
Pour apple... - 31.1506
Crudites With Cheesy Spinach Dip
Vegetable Crudites: Wash all vegetables thoroughly.
Cut into sticks, florets or small pieces and store in plastic bags in refrigerator.
When ready to serve, arrange on tray or platter with container of Cheesy Spinach Dip in centre.
Cheesy Spinach Dip: Cream... - 40.341
Chicken And Spinach Rollups
1.Take a big sized Dutch oven and heat margarine in it.
2.Put carrots, onion and celery in the oven and stir it well till the time onion becomes soft and transparent.
3.Put flour and cornstarch in the oven and let the ingredients cook for a minute on... - 43.062
Spinach Feta And Potato Omelette
1. Heat grill to medium. Beat eggs with some salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the potatoes, then fry until golden. Add spinach and garlic, then heat through.
2. Reduce heat, scatter over feta, pour in eggs, then cook until just... - 30.1845
Spinach In Zucchini Boats
Cook spinach according to package directions: let cool.
Squeeze out as much liquid as possible; transfer spinach to blender container.
Place zucchini in a medium saucepan with salted water to cover.
Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until zucchini skin yields to... - 44.8352
Spinach, Zucchini And Feta
1. In a cooking pot boil water.
2. Add lentils. Cover and cook for 20 minutes over low heat so that the lentils are tender. Be careful not to overcook.
3. In a mesh colander pour the lentils.
4. Run the lentils in cold water. Shake so that excess water... - 49.0931
24 Hour Vegetable Salad
Place the lettuce or spinach in the bottom of a 2-quart bowl that is about 8 inches in diameter.
Atop the greens layer the frozen peas, the carrots, mushrooms (if desired), and green onion.
For the dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the mayonnaise... - 41.086
Spinach Ring Mold With Cream Sauce
Put the frozen spinach and sorrel in a casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 7 minutes.
Add the sugar and tarragon.
Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
Melt the butter in a bowl for 30 seconds on HIGH.
Add the flour and mix well.
Pour in the... - 44.4092
Spinach With Herbs
Spinach With Herbs is very easy to cook. The tarragon along with mustard and egg yolks give the Spinach With Herbs a remarkable taste. - 40.3189
Garbanzo Beans With Spinach
Garbanzo Beans With Spinach Is easy to cook. The nutmeg, and chopped spinach gives the Garbanzo Beans With Spinach a divine taste. - 29.3216
Two Fish Terrine With Spinach
Bring a large pot of water to the boil.
Rinse the spinach and discard any tough leaves or stalks.
Cook the spinach in the boiling water for 1 minute, drain in a colander under cold running water.
Set aside to cool.
Cut the carrot into matchstick (julienne)... - 45.3291
Spinach With Horseradish Cucumber Sauce
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook the frozen spinach, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 9 to 11 minutes or till spinach is done, stirring once.
Drain the spinach thoroughly, pressing out excess liquid.
In a small bowl combine cucumber dressing and... - 29.4129
Spinach Apple Toss
Wash spinach; remove stems and tear leaves into bite-size pieces; dry and chill.
Just before serving, quarter, core and slice unpared apples into large salad bowl.
Add spinach and bacon; toss.
Mix mayonnaise and orange juice concentrate; serve separately to... - 25.8606
Meat & Spinach Crepes
Prepare crepes, or bring to room temperature if refrigerated or frozen.
With your hands, squeeze as much moisture as possible from spinach.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and onion; cook, stirring, until onion is soft but not... - 45.7384
Scallops Over Creamed Spinach
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms; saute until tender. Drain in a colander; set aside.
3. Combine cream cheese and next 3 ingredients in a bowl; beat at medium... - 27.9556
Spinach Parmesan Dip
This spinach parmesan dip is a cheesy green dip made with spinach and water chestnuts. Prepared with equal parts of sour cream and salad dressing, the spinach parmesan dip is spiced with a dash of red pepper and is utterly indulgent! - 28.366
Spinach Tortilla Bites
Mix together spinach, onions, dressing mix, mayonnaise, bacon bits, and sour cream.
Spread on tortillas; roll to enclose filling.
Place on cookie sheet, seam side down, wrap in plastic wrap and chill overnight.
Slice into bite-size pieces, about 1/2 inch.
Let... - 31.5701
This lobster salad is prepared with cooked lobster tails and eggs with vegetables like potatoes and green beans. Combined together with celery, onions and seasoned to taste, the lobster salad is dressed with yogurt and tomato juice and is served on spinach... - 37.0546
Cook onions with garlic in salad oil until vegetables are soft.
Add spinach and cook over low heat until thawed, breaking spinach block apart to hasten heating.
Meanwhile, beat eggs until foamy; season with salt and pepper.
Stir in jack cheese, Cheddar... - 41.096
Feta And Spinach Frittata Sandwiches
These open face frittata sandwiches made with egg and spinach is a healthy meal that is best served hot and fresh from the skillet. Cooked together with eggs and feta cheese, these spinach frittatas are filling and nutrtious when served atop pita bread with a... - 43.3971
Penne Salad With Italian Green Beans
Cook pasta according to package directions, adding the fresh green beans the last 5 to 7 minutes of cooking or the thawed, frozen beans the last 3 to 4 minutes of cooking; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
In a large bowl combine Italian dressing,... - 34.8003
Spinach Dressed With Oil And Vinegar
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the olive oil
2. Add the garlic and sauté lightly for half a minute.
3. Add the spinach and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally and breaking up the frozen chunks until spinach is hot.
4. Take pan off the... - 39.0719
The spinach rice casserole is a healthy and easy to prepare casserole dish that can be served with a salad or fish. Cooked in a microwave with spinach tossed with rice and onions alng with milk, eggs and salt to taste, the spinach rice casserole is ready to... - 35.3305
Spinach Dip With Crudites
1) Cook the spinach, drain well and finely chop the leaves..
2) Drain the water chestnuts and chop them.
3) Mix the yogurt, sour cream, salad dressing and vegetable soup mix together.
4) Stir in the chopped spinach and chestnuts into the yogurt... - 36.0565
1. In a small saucepan, melt butter over low flame.
2. Add sour cream, spices and seasonings and blend well.
3. Dress the warm spinach with this sauce.
4. Toss well to mix
5. Serve warm in a bowl or plate along with your main course.
6. Use... - 38.5302
Layered Spinach And Noodle Casserole
Cook spinach as package label directs; drain well. Saute onion in 1 tablespoon butter until lightly browned. Stir into spinach. Melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan. Add flour, salt, 1 teaspoon paprika, and pepper; gradually stir in milk.... - 26.0416
Angela S Spinach Vol Au Vent
1. Make up the pastry mix according to the packet directions.
2. Divide the pastry in half, and roll out each on a floured board to an oblong 24 x 18 cm/9 1/2 x 7 inches.
3. Cut each into an oval 22 x 14 cm/8 1/2 x 6 inches, using a 500-ml/ 1-pint oval pie... - 44.841
Jalapeno Cheese Spinach Casserole
Saute onions in Butter Buds or chicken broth.
Simmer until onion is cooked.
Meanwhile cook spinach as directed on package.
Reserve juice from spinach.
Add garlic powder, celery salt, pepper, and flour to the onion mixture.
Add juice from spinach (1/2... - 39.4832
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl sieve together flour and salt.
3) Slowly rub the butter and shortening with the flour using a knife of fingers.
4) Fold in the milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough ball is formed.
5) Place the dough... - 47.7277
1. Sieve the flour into a bowl with the seasoning and herbs. Add the margarine, cut into pieces and rub in lightly with the fingertips. Mix with sufficient cold water to bind the pastry.
2. Roll out the pastry to make a rectangle of 27 x 30 cm/11 x 12 inches.... - 42.7968
Spinach And Beef Dinner
Brown onion, mushrooms, and beef in shortening in a medium-sized, deep skillet.
Stir until meat loses its pink color.
Add frozen spinach as is.
Cook uncovered on medium heat until spinach has thawed and some of the liquid is absorbed.
Stir in sour cream and... - 39.8074
Flounder And Spinach Bake
The flounder and spinach bake is a healthy and nutritious fish recipe that can be served as a family meal. Baked with a mix of flounder fillets with spinach and croutons topped with tomato and cheese, the flounder and spinach bake can be served with a relish... - 46.4316
Seasoned Spinach Dip
This Spinach Dip is a healthy accompaniment to your rice and pasta dishes. Try this greens condiment with any other dishes you find suitable. Do you have any suggestions for this Spinach Dip ? - 31.5601
Spinach And Beef Delight
This Spinach and Beef Delight is awesome! Try out the Spinach and Beef Delight with a bowl of rice and let me know what you feel about it! - 41.5859
Sausage Spinach Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray.
3) In a non-stick pan, brown the sausage.
4) Dain off the fat from the sausage.
5) In a bowl, mix together half the beaten egg and spinach, reserve the other half.
6) Roll 1... - 39.7979
Individual Spinach And Green Pepper Quiches
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) With the rolled dough line 4 individual 4 inch patty tins.
4) Bake in the oven without any filling for 10 minutes.
5) In a pan, melt the... - 46.7704
Lasagna Spinach Casserole
Brown the onion, garlic and ground beef in 1 tablespoon salad oil in a skillet and season with 1 teaspoon salt.
Combine the tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano and mushrooms in a saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes.
Cook the lasagna according to package... - 43.4265
Tuna Spinach Loaf
1. In 1-quart bowl, mix salad oil and onion; cover with large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 3 minutes, until tender.
2. Meanwhile, cut lemon crosswise in half. Thinly slice 1 lemon half; wrap and refrigerate for garnish. Squeeze juice from remaining... - 36.2831
Spinach And Egg Casserole
1. Prepare cream sauce with butter, Worcestershire, flour, and milk.
2. Add the grated cheese to the cream sauce last.
3. Stir well and set aside till required
4. Cook the spinach till tender.
5. Drain well
6. In a large casserole tip... - 41.916
Toasted Spinach Sandwiches
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist.
Combine spinach and next 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Spread spinach mixture evenly over 4 slices of bread; sprinkle evenly with cheese, and top with remaining 4 bread slices.
Transfer... - 37.6008
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
In a wide frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; then lift out, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Add onion to pan and cook, stirring, until soft; remove pan from heat, then stir in spinach, egg, croutons,... - 38.6422
Spinach Cheese Tarts
Fit crepes into greased muffin cups, forming fluted tart shells.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Assemble Salad Maker with Shredder Disc and large bowl.
Change disc to French Fry Cutter.
Add flour, toss to coat, and set... - 42.4089
1 Cook the spinach according to the directions on the packet and drain thoroughly. Cool.
2 Mix together the breadcrumbs, cheese, beaten eggs and spinach. Season.
3 Using floured hands, coat the hard-boiled eggs with the spinach mixture. Dip in the beaten eggs... - 40.451
Spinach Quiche With Whole Wheat Crust
1. In small bowl, with fork, mix whole-wheat flour, melted butter or margarine, and water until blended (mixture will be crumbly). With hand, press flour mixture into bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate, making a small rim; refrigerate.
2. Preheat oven to... - 32.0685
Salmon Patties On Spinach
These Salmon Patties on Spinach are a temptation ! Try these deliicously seasoned salmon with peppers cooked in salad oil. Serve them up on cooked spinach and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for these Salmon Patties on Spinach are welcome. - 35.2188
Spinach And Sardine Mold
1. From spinach squeeze as much liquid as possible and place in a medium bowl.
2. In a small saucepan, stir gelatin and water well to combine and let it stand for 3 minutes.
3. Stir over low heat such that gelatin dissolves, then stir in bouillon cube... - 41.6193
Cod, Spinach And Cheese Flan
1) Roll out the dough.
2) Using the rolled dough sheet line a 8 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
3) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4) Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
5) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© onion, until soft.
6) In a bowl,... - 46.477
1. Place the flour and salt in a bowl and rub in the margarine until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Add the water quickly, mixing lightly to form a dough. Put in a polythene bag and rest the pastry in a cool place for about 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile,... - 43.7233
Crunchy Spinach Pancakes
1. Make the pancakes.
2. Mix together the walnuts and cream cheese and spread a little over each pancake.
3. Peel and chop the onion. Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and cook until soft. Meanwhile, cook the spinach according to the instructions on... - 39.4204
Spinach Or Broccoli Pasta
1 As per the package directions, cook the spinach.
2 Drain well.
3 In a food processor or blender, add the spinach and blend to puree.
4 Prepare the Egg pasta: In a medium bowl, sift flour with salt.
5 Create a well in the center.
6 Add... - 35.2416
Spanakopita (greek Spinach Appetizer)
Greek Spanakopita Appetizers are a little revamped version of the popular Greek spanakopita. It does take some time to prepare but it is worth the hard work as the end product is delightful and everyone loves its crisp texture. Watch this video to get the... - 130.566
Baked Ham With Spinach Stuffing
Cook spinach as directed on package; drain.
Cook and stir celery, mushroom and onion in oil until celery is tender.
Stir in spinach, salt and pepper.
Place 1 slice meat in ungreased shallow baking dish.
Spread spinach mixture on meat; top with second slice... - 41.9672
Pork Roast Stuffed With Sausage And Spinach
Lay the pork roast out flat, fat side down, and decide whether you can fill it and roll it like a jelly roll or whether you must cut some of the meat from the center so that you have room for a stuffing.
Wash, chop, and quickly fry the spinach in olive... - 41.8456
Spinach Crepes With Curried Crab
1. Sift the flour into a bowl and remove any husks that remain in the sieve (strainer).
2. Make a well in the centre of the flour and add the egg. Gradually whisk in the milk, then blend in the spinach. Transfer the batter to a jug and let stand for 30... - 37.9497
Spinach And Walnut Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Use a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors to trim off all the excess fat from the chicken breasts.
2. Remove the long fillet from each and reserve for another use.
3. With the tip of a sharp knife, make a deep slit from the rounded end in... - 43.5327
Zesty And Healthy Spinach-pesto Fettuccine
Fell like indulging tonight but sacred of the weight-hurting calories? Try this yummy spinach pesto and fettuccine dish. It's so velvety and creamy that you will feel that it's bad for you, but surprisingly it isn't. Pesto add a touch of welcoming flavor to... - 106.415
Spinach And Mushroom Croquettes
Place wok over medium-high heat.
Add 4 tablespoons of the butter.
When butter has melted, add onion, garlic, and mushrooms.
Stir-fry until vegetables are limp and all liquid has evaporated (about 3 minutes).
Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
When butter has... - 45.6789
Spinach Sukiyaki With Rice
For easier slicing freeze beef until partially frozen.
Cut beef across grain into thin slices (1/8 -inch or less); cut slices 2 inches long.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; stir in soy sauce, sherry or sake, sugar, salt and pepper; reserve.
Prepare... - 43.5884
Take a virtual tour of historic Vicksburg, MS with RV Cooking Show host Evanne Schmarder and then learn how to make a beautiful breakfast quiche and pasta salad - perfect for any special brunch occasion. - 103.375
How To Make Easy Homemade Lasagna
If you have a company coming over and you have to make a quick and appetizing dinner, then this easy lasagna is definitely a good choice. The chef here has very well shown step by step directions to make easy lasagna with cheese, spaghetti sauce and spinach.... - 130.243
In a bowl, mix pea flour, soda, salt, cayenne, turmeric, cumin, and caraway seed.
Mix in 1/2 cup water, spinach, onion, garlic, ginger, and lemon juice until moistened.
In a deep 3- to 4-quart pan over medium-high heat, bring 1 1/2 to 2 inches oil to... - 33.3708
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large, non-stick frying pan. Fry the aubergine for 5 mins until softened, then tip into a bowl. Fry the mushrooms in the remaining oil for a few mins until golden, then mix with the aubergine and... - 35.2409
Tomato Appetizer Salad Towers
1. Prepare the salad dressing mix with vegetable oil, vinegar and water, reading the package instructions
2. Slice the tomato into thirds, keep them in order and brush each part with salad dressing; now stack them back together and add to a shallow... - 38.5652
Fresh And Easy Salad
Fresh And Easy Salad-the name will tell you all you need to know about the recipe. Fresh And Easy Salad is tasty and very nice for a hot day. You will love it! - 29.836
Duckling And Vegetable Salad With Mango
Duckling And Vegetable Salad With Mango came out really nice. My kids had fun eating this Duckling And Vegetable Salad With Mango. I am sure this sounds nice to you! - 37.6859
Sweet And Tangy Raspberry Dressing
Now for a dressing with a difference! Here is s sweet and tangy dressing made from raspberries an mustard. This dressing is quick to make and combines the flavors of several different flavors. A great option to serve at your next party, so watch and then try... - 116.613
Blackened Fish Salad
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In a large salad bowl combine leaf lettuce, spinach, orange sections, cucumber slices, and pepper strips.
Divide the lettuce mixture among dinner plates.
In a small bowl combine basil, thyme, onion powder, ground red pepper,... - 46.7175
Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain.
Rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Combine macaroni and remaining ingredients except spinach; gently toss.
Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
To serve, spoon macaroni mixture into the center of... - 31.1223
Wilted Greens And Black Eyed Pea Salad
Cook peas according to package directions, omitting salt.
Combine spinach, escarole, and red pepper strips in a large bowl; set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add ham, and saute over medium heat until browned.
Add ham to... - 42.9602