- » Frozen Spinach Hamburger
Frozen Spinach Hamburger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen spinach hamburger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen spinach hamburger recipes.
Layered Hamburger Bake
Layered Hamburger Bake is a sumptous dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. This dish that is a meal in itself is a favorite at my home. Try this Layered Hamburger Bake.You wont regret it. Trust me! - 41.3887
1. Cook frozen spinach, following label directions. Press out excess liquid through a sieve.
2. Heat butter and oil in medium-size saucepan; saute onion until transparent. Add spinach; cook over medium heat until mixture is quite dry and liquid has... - 33.3312
Mexican Low Carb Spinach And Beef Casserole
Here is an amazing lowcarb spinach and beef casserole. This is a simple Mexican style casserole with plenty of spinach and ground beef. There is a perfect blend of flavors from the tomatoes, pickled jalapenos and seasoning to pamper your taste buds. - 115.091
Combine first 9 ingredients in large bowl; mix lightly.
Shape into 14 patties, using about 75 mL (1/3 cup) mixture for each.
Spray frying pan with cooking spray.
Brown patties on both sides, remove from pan.
Pour tomato sauce and broth into pan.
Bring to a... - 37.4928
Cheesy Spinach Burgers
1. In large bowl, combine all ingredients; shape into 8 patties.
2. Grill or broil until done. Serve, if desired, on hamburger buns. - 21.6535
Meaty Lasagna Bake
1. Cook noodles from packages of lasagna dinner, following label directions; drain.
2. Cook spinach, following label directions; drain.
3. Shape ground beef or meat-loaf mixture into a patty in a frying pan; brown for 5 minutes on each side then break up into... - 30.5542
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Stir in cottage cheese and the dash salt; set aside.In bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, and the 1 1/2 tea spoons salt.
Add ground beef or ground pork; mix well.
On waxed paper shape meat mixture into... - 39.1174
Garden Veggie Burgers
For onion topping, cut onions into 1/2-inch slices.
Place onions on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals.
Grill for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender, turning once and brushing occasionally with salad dressing.
Add the meatless patties to... - 39.5593
Savory, stacked meat and tortilla dish that is big on flavor. - 45.0934
Greek Feta Burgers
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add lamb, cheese, and mint; stir well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping into 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Place patties... - 36.13