- » Frozen Shrimp Pasta
Frozen Shrimp Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen shrimp pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen shrimp pasta recipes.
Sweet Shrimp And Angel Hair Pasta
Combine the ketchup, soy sauce, water, and red pepper sauce, if using, in a small bowl and set aside.
Heat the oil in a deep 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the sweet red pepper, carrots, and garlic, and saute for 5 minutes or... - 45.7473
Shrimp Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
In a large bowl, combine shrimp, peas, green onions and parsley.
Stir in the pasta.
In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat.
Cover... - 37.2569
Saucy Shrimp And Pasta
In a 4 1/2 quart Dutch oven bring 4 cups hot water to boiling.
Add pasta; cook according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan stir together tomatoes, cornstarch, parsley, sugar, Italian seasoning, and red pepper.
Cook and stir... - 36.0002
Shrimp Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
Place in a bowl; add the shrimp, celery, 1/4 cup onion, half of the chopped eggs and parsley.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chili sauce, pickle, Worcestershire sauce,... - 40.0591
Bacon And Shrimp Pasta Tossed In Linguine Noodles
1. In a large pot of boiling water add in salt and linguine.
2. Once the linguine is done, drain the water.
3. In a hot skillet add in bacon and cook until crispy.
4. Next, add the shrimp and garlic to the sauteed bacon and cook until shrimp and... - 113.854
Sesame Shrimp & Linguine
Bring a large pot of water to boil.
Cook pasta uncovered for 7 minutes.
Add shrimp; cook 3 minutes or until pink.
Place stir-fry vegetables in colander, drain pasta and shrimp over them.
Place mixture in serving bowl; toss with dressing.
Sprinkle with sesame... - 26.6846
Tarragon Thyme Shrimp And Orzo Salad
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar and mustard in a small bowl.
Add the garlic and gradually whisk in the oils.
Stir in the herbs and the salt and pepper.Add salt to the water and cook the... - 44.354
Yellow Pepper Pasta With Shrimp
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Keep 2/3 pound yellow peppers to be sued for sauce.
3. Coarsely chop 2 pound bell peppers after removing the stems and seeds.
4. Blend half of the chopped peppers to a puree and transfer to a 1-quart... - 46.2843
Pasta With Shrimp And Wine
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
In saucepan cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine and the olive oil or cooking oil till tender but not brown.
Stir in wine, bouillon granules, basil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce... - 44.4883
Greek Pasta With Shrimp
1. Shell and devein shrimp, leaving tail section on.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil; add capers and garlic. Saute 1 -2 minutes, until garlic is tender.
3. Add shrimp, tomatoes, oregano and tarragon. Saute 5-6 minutes, stirring constantly, until... - 33.5738
Heavenly Shrimp Pasta
1. Take a bowl and using an electric mixer, blend garlic, pimiento, capers, butter, thyme, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, ground red pepper and mustard to prepare herb butter. Do not whip.
2. Transfer herb butter to a waxed paper by spooning it... - 45.7614
Creole Shrimp Pasta
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Take a 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven and boil Creole seasoning with 3 quarts water.
3. Add shrimp and cook, uncovered, for about 1 to 3 minutes or till the shrimp turns pink.
4. Drain off excessive water.
5.... - 47.7388
Creamy Shrimp And Pasta
1) Take a saucepan and cook pasta in it to desired degree of doneness according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with hot water.
2) Place on a serving platter and keep warm.
3) In the meanwhile, take a large skillet and melt margarine in it... - 49.2484
Shrimp And Pasta With Tomato Cream Sauce
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Drain the tomatoes and keep aside 3 tbsp oil.
3. Chop the tomatoes into slivers.
4. Take a 2-quart saucepan, add reserved oil and heat over medium flame.
5. Add garlic and shrimp and cook for about 2 to 4... - 46.0249
Angel Hair Pasta With Basil & Shrimp
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Drain; toss with 1 tablespoon oil.
In 10-inch skillet add remaining oil and garlic.
Cook over medium high heat, stirring constantly, until garlic is tender (30 to 60 seconds).
Add shrimp; continue... - 42.0022
In a 10-inch skillet cook mushrooms and shallots or green onions in the butter or margarine, uncovered, over medium high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or till vegetables are tender but not brown.
Remove with slotted spoon.
Stir wine, tomato paste,... - 42.3056
This delightful shrimp pasta is a cheesy fettucine delight. Made with cooked shrimps tossed with vegetables and garlic, it is creamed with heavy cream and cheese. Herbed with dill, the two cheese shrimp milano is served warm for a memorable comfort meal... - 38.2305
Angle Hair With Shrimp Sesame Sauce
Prepare pasta according to package directions; two minutes before pasta is done, add asparagus pieces. When pasta and asparagus are done, drain. Place oil, garlic and mushrooms in a 2-quart saucepan. Sauté for 3 to 4 minutes. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, brown... - 27.2674
Norwegian Spaghetti Salad With Shrimp
Cook the pasta, rinse in cold water, drain, and chill.
Rinse the frozen peas and carrots in hot tap water until defrosted.
Drain and chill.
Mix the dressing with the pasta and peas and carrots.
Garnish with the shrimp and parsley. - 30.4722
Shrimp And Vegetables With Fettuccine
Cook fettuccine to desired doneness as directed on package.
Drain; rinse with hot water.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl blend all sauce ingredients; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Gradually add frozen vegetables; cook and... - 44.4231
Fettuccine With Shrimp Sauce
Cook pasta according to package directions; set aside.
Meanwhile, combine chicken broth, wine, marjoram and pepper in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add shrimp and return mixture to boiling.
Cook 1 minute or until shrimp are opaque.
Remove shrimp from sauce... - 45.4722
Pepper Shrimp In Peanut Sauce
1 Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving tails intact. Rinse the shrimp and pat dry with paper towels. Set aside. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
2 Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water,... - 33.2961
Shrimp And Fettuccine Mornay
Cook the fettuccine according to package directions; drain well.
Place in an ungreased 11" x 9" x 2" microwave-safe baking dish along with 2 tablespoons of the butter and toss well to mix.
Arrange the shrimp on a 10-inch microwave-safe plate with... - 41.2055
Shrimp And Orzo Salad
1. In medium mixing bowl combine first 5 ingredients; set aside.
2. In small bowl combine remaining ingredients except lettuce, mixing well. Pour over shrimp mixture and toss to coat.
3. To serve, line serving bowl with lettuce and top with shrimp mixture. - 37.4371
1. Saute onion and garlic in 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine till soft in large skillet; add frozen shrimps. Heat, stirring often 10 minutes, or until shrimps thaw.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms and liquid, the oregano, salt, bay leaf... - 39.9759
Domed Cold Orzo Salad With Shrimp
The heavenly taste of the Domed Cold Orzo Salad With Shrimp is enough for you to be convinced about this recipe! You simply have to try the Domed Cold Orzo Salad With Shrimp! - 39.425
Moulded Shrimp Salad With Orzo
Place the water in a 1-cup heat proof measuring cup, sprinkle in the gelatin, set in a small saucepan of simmering water, then warm over low heat until the gelatin dissolves completely about 3 minutes.
Remove from the heat and let cool slightly.
Meanwhile,... - 44.1111
Lasagne Shrimp Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Follow package directions to cook lasagne and shrimp and drain well, when done.
3) Half the lasagne and cut shrimp.
4) Heat 1 tablespoon butter and sauté celery in it, keeping it aside when... - 45.279
Shell Salad With Shrimp
Combine oil, lemon juice and dressing mix, blending well.
Combine remaining ingredients, and dressing mixture.
Toss to coat.
Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. - 28.9553
Shrimp N Shell Casserole
Shrimp N Shell Casserole is easy to recipe casserole. Shrimp N Shell Casserole gets its taste from seafood mixed with macaroni and flavored with sherry. Shrimp N Shell Casserole is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 31.8294
Italian Shrimp Stir Fry
1. Cook and drain linguine as directed on package; keep warm. Mix dressing, lemon peel and garlic; set aside.
2. Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; stir-fry about 2 minutes or until shrimp are pink and... - 33.3434
Fast And Fabulous Dinnertime Shrimp Tortellini
Your no-fuss dinner just gets better with this easy-to-make shrimp tortellini recipe. A healthy, tasty, shrimp dish that makes for a fabulous dinnertime treat, this is one treat you won't regret mastering. Stream the video recipe and get making it at home and... - 96.8663
Orzo Risotto With Shrimp And Vegetables
1) In a large saucepan, heated over moderate heat, spray cooking spray and sauté zucchini and lemon peel for 2 to 3 minutes until zucchini is soft.
2) Remove the mixture from saucepan and keep aside.
3) In the same saucepan, sauté mushrooms, onion,... - 42.9602
Penne With Shrimp And Bacon
1) In a pan, cook the penne in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a large frying pan, gently saute the bacon, until the bacon fat is melted.
3) Stir in the thawed peas and saute for 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Stir in the shrimp, stir contonuously... - 44.7557
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 4 quart saucepan.
Add 1-1/2 teaspoons salt and oil.
Gradually add shells, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook shells uncovered until tender but quite firm, stirring occasionally.
With a slotted spoon, remove shells... - 43.7022
Shrimp And Artichoke Skillet
In saucepan cook fresh or frozen shrimp in boiling salted water for 1 to 3 minutes or till shrimp turns pink; drain.
Cook frozen artichoke hearts according to package directions; drain.
In 10-inch skillet combine shrimp, artichoke hearts, un-drained tomatoes,... - 38.2007
Stir Fried Shrimp And Broccoli
Thaw shrimp or scallops, if frozen.
Peel and devein shrimp or cut any large scallops in half.
Rinse the shrimp or scallops; pat dry with paper towels.
For sauce, in a small bowl combine vinegar, soy sauce, water, cornstarch, and sugar; set... - 46.0984
1. Heat oil in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven; saute garlic, basil, onion and crushed red pepper until onion is tender. Add wine; simmer about 5 minutes, or until liquid is somewhat reduced. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, clam broth and salt; simmer, uncovered, 20... - 30.3011
Garlicky Shrimp And Olives
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Rinse shrimp; -pat dry with paper towels.
In a large skillet combine pimiento, olives, sherry, parsley, orange juice, 'capers, tomato paste, pepper, and garlic.
Bring to... - 42.0385
Bow Ties Alle Portofino
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta.
2) In the meantime, steam shrimp till it becomes opaque.
3) Take a large mixing bowl; put shrimp in it and stir in sun-dried tomatoes, plum tomatoes, arugula, parsley and basil by tossing gently.
4) Drain... - 37.9252
Shrimp Curry With Cilantro
1. Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Set shrimp aside. Cook the orzo according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, for sauce stir together chicken broth, chili sauce, and cornstarch; set aside.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet or wok. Add zucchini,... - 36.8718
Shrimp scampi is so simple and quick. This delicious dish can be served over pasta or rice or over lettuce as a wilted salad. What you think is fresh shrimp has already been frozen and defrosted. The most economical way to buy shrimp is in frozen 2lb bags.... - 127.475
Pasta With Seafood & Shallots
I was trying to cook up a dinner with the shallots I had leftover and that is how this Pasta With Seafood & Shallots sprang up. - 34.0375
Scallops And Broccoli With Pasta
Thaw scallops or shrimp, if frozen.
Halve large scallops.
In a 1 1/2 quart casserole combine broccoli and 2 tablespoons water.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Drain in a colander.
In the casserole mix... - 40.814
Pasta Ala Elfo
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Take a 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven and fill 3 quarts boiling salted water and cook spaghetti for about 10 to 12 minutes or till it turns tender.
3. Drain off excessive water.
4. Take a 12-inch skillet, melt... - 42.905
Mushroom Pasta Scampi
Cook linguine according to package directions.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water; set aside.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet.
Add mushrooms and garlic; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until tender and mushroom liquid is almost... - 42.4375
Pasta With Seafood
Thaw scallops and shrimp, if frozen.
Halve any large scallops.
Scrub clams under cold running water.
Cover clams with salted water, using 3 tablespoons salt to 8 cups cold water.
Soak for 15 minutes; drain and rinse.
Repeat... - 39.9737
Creamy Seafood Pasta
1) Take a large saucepan and bring cooking wine and water to a boil in it.
2) Stir in scallops and shrimp and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until shrimp turns pink in color.
3) Save 1 cup liquid on draining and keep aside the mixture warm.
4) To the... - 41.3276
1) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook fettuccine, cooking oil and salt for about 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) In a large frying pan melt butter.
4) Add shrimp, scallops, onion and seasoned salt. Saute for about 5 minutes until... - 44.3151
Seafood Pasta Salad
In 1-quart casserole, combine carrot, peas and 1/4 cup dressing.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until colors brighten, stirring once.
In 9-inch square baking dish, combine scallops and shrimp.
Sprinkle with basil.
Cover with pl - 35.3863
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
While the water heats, in a large nonreactive skillet saute the bell peppers, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes or cayenne in the oil for about 5 minutes.
Add the sherry.
Stir the scallions and tomatoes... - 44.9011
Lemon Seafood With Pasta
1. Mix shrimp, scallops, zucchini, squash and bell pepper in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 8 to 10 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until shrimp are pink and firm. Drain; let stand covered 5 minutes.
2. Mix broth, lemon juice,... - 29.6222
Pasta And Seafood Marinara
1. Saute the onion and the garlic in the margarine in a large skillet until softened.
2. Add the shrimp or scallops, or the clams with their liquid.
3. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms with their liquid, the oregano, salt, if you wish, lemon... - 37.6553
Curried Pasta Pilaf
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft.
Add tomatoes, curry powder, salt, cumin, and water; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, following package directions, cook... - 38.488
Seafood Pasta Salad
Prepare Pesto Vinaigrette; set aside.
Cook pasta in boiling salted water following package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Cut squid bodies in 1/4-inch crosswise slices.
Trim long tentacles; cut tentacles crosswise in halves or... - 44.641
Prawn And Tuna Pasta Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5. Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet. Drain well.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan (skillet) and fry all but a handful of the spring onions... - 40.1685
Pasta And Seafood Salad With Basil
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, drop in the shrimp and scallops, wait 1 minute, and drain immediately.
Cut the bodies of the squid into 1/2 inch rings.
Divide each cluster of tentacles into halves.
Bringanotherpotof salted water to a boil, drop... - 41.3152
Melt butter in saucepan.
Stir in onion, green pepper and drained mushrooms.
Cook until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Stir in milk gradually; continue to cook, stirring until thick.
Stir in cheese, lemon... - 44.1036
Linguine With Creamy Shrimp
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch linguine, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a non stick skillet, heat oil, add flour and cook without browning, stirring continuously.
3. Add milk gradually, fish stock, tomato paste, boil and simmer... - 45.2629
Shrimp And Rigatoni Salad
1) Allow the frozen shrimp to thaw.
2) Use a 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, to add 3 quarts water, quartered onion, lemon, celery, salt, and crushed red pepper.
3) Place on heat and bring the water to a boil for 10 minutes.
4) Place the... - 45.0408
2. Melt butter over medium-high heat, add flour. When bubbly, stir in milk
3.Add broth and slowly stir in Swiss cheese
4. When thick, add shrimp and divide into four ramekins or baking shells
5. Top with Parmesan cheese... - 39.0204
1) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and first amount of salt for about 11 to 13 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) In frying pan or large saucepan melt butter.
4) Stir in mushrooms and onion and sautÃ© until done.
5)... - 44.9923
Shrimp In Cilantro Tomato Blush Sauce
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, saute shrimp and garlic for 8-10 minutes, turning shrimp to cook evenly.
2. Add tomatoes, chicken broth and 1/4 cup cilantro. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. In a bowl, blend cream with cornstarch; stir into shrimp... - 29.6468
Hot Rotini & Seafood Salad
Prepare rotini as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Unwrap asparagus and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
In 3-quart casserole, combine rotini, asparagus, shrimp and seafood pieces.
Mix... - 41.5945
Shrimp With Dried Tomatoes And Linguine
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir olive oil and garlic until garlic is limp but not browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Add lemon juice, wine, broth, and tomatoes.
2. Turn heat to high and stir often until sauce boils, about 2 minutes. Add pasta,... - 29.2145
Shrimp With Black Bean Sauce
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir olive oil and garlic until garlic is limp but not browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Add black bean sauce, lemon juice, wine, and broth.
2. Turn heat to high and stir often until sauce boils, about 2 minutes. Add... - 29.6606
Margarita shrimp must have been invented by a margarita and shrimp lover, Put the two together and you've got the "wow" factor.
If you have never tried this you are in for a delicious surprise.
The tequila, triple sec and lime juice combined with garlic and... - 104.533
Shrimp scampi is one of my favorite ways to eat shrimp. It is loaded with flavor, due to the heaps of garlic and is really easy to make. What is more, it can be made relatively inexpensively because shrimp is often on sale. I buy frozen, peeled, deveined... - 127.05
Gingered Shrimp & Capellini Soup
1. Combine broth and ginger in a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in shrimp and pasta; cover, immediately remove pan from heat, and let stand for 4 minutes (do not uncover). Check shrimp for doneness (shrimp... - 30.4767
Hasty Shore Dinner
Hasty shore dinner is a seafood and pasta recipe. Prepared with shrimps and crabmeat cooked in milk with cheese and mayonnaise, it is flavored with dill and cheese. With added celer soup for a fresh taste, the hasty shore dinner is oven baked to cook and is... - 41.675
Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna
If you haven't tried seafood lasagna yet, this is where you should start. This Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna is full of amazing flavors and creamy texture. This delicious make ahead that is a sure crowd pleaser. Watch this video and give it a try! - 117.95
Cheesy Seafood Cannelloni
To make tomato sauce, melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and carrot and cook until onion is limp and lightly browned.
Add parsley, tomatoes and their liquid (break up tomatoes with a spoon), chicken broth, and basil.
Bring to a... - 44.8685
Low Fat Seafood Fettuccine
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta.
2) Take an electric skillet, spray cooking spray in it and heat to 300°F.
3) Fry mushrooms, onion and bell pepper in it for about 6 minutes until translucent.
4) Stir in milk, soup, garlic... - 40.2461
1. Thaw frozen catfish.
2. Take a 12-inch heavy skillet and keep it on medium heat.
3. Add olive oil and butter and when they turn hot, add artichoke hearts and onion.
4. Cook for 1 minute and lower the heat.
5. Cook for about 5 minutes... - 48.1384
Italian Fish Stew
1) In a Dutch Oven, heat oil. Add in garlic, basil, onion and crushed red pepper. Saute till the onions soften.
2) Add in wine and simmer the mixture for 5 minutes until the liquid has reduced slightly.
3) Add in tomatoes, tomato paste, clam broth and... - 43.7471
1. Heat the oil in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven; saute garlic, basil, onion and the crushed red peppers until the onion is tender. Add wine; simmer about 5 minutes, or until liquid is somewhat reduced. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, clam juice and the salt;... - 33.8724
Sea Shell Salad
1) In a pot heat water till boiled.
2) Add shrimps, bay leaf, onion flakes and cayenne pepper.
3) Allow to boil for about 4 minutes till the shrimp turns pink.
4) Cool, peel and devein the shrimp.
5) Cook the pasta without any fat.
6) Drain and rinse... - 49.6496
Spring Vegetable Soup With Shells
1. Bring broth to a boil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan over high heat. Stir in carrots and pasta; reduce heat, cover, and boil gently just until carrots and pasta are tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes; or according to package directions).
2. Add... - 36.567
1/4cup olive oil (optional, leave out for lower calorie)
4-5 Garlic Cloves
12oz bag frozen shelled Edamame, defrosted
¼ Cup or about 3 Scallions, greens and whites
10oz Frozen Spinach, thawed and slightly drained
½ Cup Parmesan
½ cup Fresh Parsley,... - 108.825
Zesty Seafood Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare white sauce according to package directions using milk and adding basil, thyme and garlic powder in large saucepan. Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and Frank's RedHot Sauce.
2. Spread 1 cup sauce in bottom of greased... - 33.2134
Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over low heat.
Saute onion in oil until golden.
Add tomato sauce, parsley, sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, basil, oregano and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Stir in crab or shrimp.
Bring 10 cups water... - 42.7931
Pour 2 quarts hottest tap water into a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Add lasagne and let stand until pliable (about 5 minutes).
Meanwhile, squeeze as much liquid as possible from spinach.
In a bowl, mix spinach, garlic, herb seasoning, 1/2 cup of the pasta sauce,... - 39.7844
Garlic-parsley Butter And Homemade Granola
In this video, you will find two great recipes such as garlic-parsley butter and homemade granola. The homemade butter can be used for toasting the bread. The taste will be amazing. Check out the video. - 110.99