- » Frozen Shrimp
Frozen Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen shrimp recipes.
Remove the heads and appendages of the shrimp and wash thoroughly.
Combine the salt and water and wash the shrimp in the solution, then drain.
Place in boiling water to cover and boil for 10 minutes.
Chill in cold water, then remove the shells and sand... - 29.1349
Frozen Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
Blend mayonnaise with tomato juice; season to taste with other ingredients.
Freeze in ice tray or individual molds. - 21.7385
You May Also Like!
Cold Shrimp And Cauliflower
1. Separate cauliflower in small flowerets. Parboil until tender but still crunchy (3 to 4 minutes). Place in a bowl with cooked shrimp (if large, cut shrimp in two).
2. Mix soy sauce and sesame oil. Add to bowl and toss.
3. Refrigerate, covered, only to chill - 19.3055
Stir Fried Miniature Shrimp
1. Thaw shrimp. Add salt and water and let stand a few minutes. Meanwhile mince scallion.
2. Drain shrimp, then rinse several times with fresh water. Drain again and blot dry with paper toweling.
3. Heat oil. Add shrimp and scallion and stir-fry until done (2... - 21.1463
Stir Fried Miniature Shrimp And Vegetables
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Prepare shrimp as in steps 1 and 2 of Stir-fried Miniature Shrimp.
3. Dice Chinese cabbage, bamboo shoots, canned and soaked mushrooms and water chestnuts. Stem and dice snow peas. Crush garlic.
4. Blend cornstarch, water, sugar... - 39.2754
French Fried Shrimp
For batter, stir together the 1 cup flour, the sugar, and salt.
Make a well in center.
Combine beaten egg, cold water, and the 2 tablespoons oil pour into the well.
Beat with a rotary beater till smooth.
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Peel shrimp leaving last... - 40.4796
Shrimp And Noodle Bake
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
Cook frozen shrimp according to package directions; drain and set aside.
In saucepan cook chopped onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in flour, salt, and dillweed.
Add milk all at... - 42.7247
Shrimp Creole With Tomato Soup
In saucepan, cook green pepper and onion with garlic in butter until tender.
Add soup, lemon juice, and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to boil.
Simmer 5 minutes or until shrimp is done.
Meanwhile, blend water into... - 37.7423
Fresh Shrimp is the uncooked shrimp that you get from the market. This also refers to frozen or defrosted shrimp. This shrimp tastes good in a variety of seafood dishes. Try this fresh shrimp and tell me if you like it. - 20.7408
Stir Fried Miniature Shrimp And Peas
1. Thaw and prepare shrimp as in steps 1 and 2 above.
2. Mince ginger root; then combine with cornstarch, salt and egg white. Add to shrimp and toss to coat.
3. Parboil peas.
4. Blend remaining cornstarch and cold stock to a paste.
5. Heat oil. Add shrimp and... - 31.438
Curried Seafood & Rice Casserole
1. Cook rice, following label directions.
2. Heat turmeric and mustard seeds in butter or margarine in a large frying pan 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in shrimps; saute 5 minutes; remove with a slotted spoon and place in a 12-cup refrigerator-to-oven baking dish.
3.... - 34.358
Shrimp Newburg Casserole
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Place in greased baking dish.
Combine soup, milk, cheese and shrimp in double boiler; cook, stirring frequently, until smooth.
Stir in salad dressing and sherry.
Pour over noodles.
Bake at 325 degrees for... - 35.076
Frozen Shrimp Recipes By Category