- » Frozen Samosa
Frozen Samosa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen samosa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen samosa recipes.
To prepare the filling, heat the oil in a skillet and saute the onions until soft.
Stir in the potatoes and all the spices.
Fry for a few minutes, then add the peas and lemon juice.
Set aside to cool.
Work with one sheet of filo dough at a time, keeping the... - 42.9008
1. Thaw the frozen puff pastry at room temperature, well in advance.
2. Cut the boiled potatoes into small pieces, slice the cabbage and cut the cauliflower in to florets.
3. Dice the onions and red pepper, set aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 385... - 129.34
Stuffed Vegetable Puffs
Let’s take your taste buds for a trip to India! Nikita shows you how to prepare the traditional Indian teat-time snack, samosas! The recipe is a little elaborate and takes a while to prepare, so you will need to plan for this. Watch Nikita as she... - 125.339
In a large frying pan over medium heat, cook and stir beef until brown and crumbly.
Add onion, garlic, curry, salt, ginger, sugar, and cayenne; cook, stirring, until onion is limp.
Stir in peas and cook 1 minute.
Drain off and discard any fat.
Let filling... - 44.7677
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in pan over medium heat, add mixed vegetables, potato, masala paste, chilli, salt, water, stir, cover, cook on low until potato is tender (approx 5 mins).
Increase heat to cook off excess water, adjust salt, chilli to taste, set aside to... - 41.9419
Curried Vegetable Samosas
1. Put the peas into a heatproof jug and pour over boiling water. Leave to stand for 5 minutes, then drain.
2. Cook the onion over a medium heat until soft. Stir in the curry powder, peas, potato, tomato puree and tomato. Season. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring... - 34.5359
Mix flour thoroughly with butter, coriander, and salt.
Add warm water slowly until a stiff but smooth ball of dough forms.
Turn out onto lightly floured board and knead for about 5 minutes.
Cover with a damp cloth and let rest for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile,... - 39.9166
Toasted Sandwiches With Vegetable Samosa Filling
Heat extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic mix in the spices and fry until soft. Add the vegetables, seasoning and stir well until coated. Add the stock, cover and simmer for 30 minutes until cooked. Visit... - 36.1604
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour with a pinch of salt.
2. Use a round bladed flat knife to cut the butter into the flour. The flour should start to resemble large breadcrumbs
3. Gradually add the milk to the flour and bind together to... - 45.0318
Paneer And Vegetable Samosas
Cook the potatoes and carrots in boiling salted water, until cooked but not mushy.
Drain and set aside.
Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy-based saucepan until hot and fry the onion and onion seeds for 2 minutes.
Lower the heat, add the potatoes,... - 45.4497
Potato Filled Pastries
These Potato Filled Pastries a wonderful addition to your tea party spread. A yummy snack, these Potato Filled Pastries have a signature taste that you just wont get enough off! Try it! - 46.581
Date Tamarind Chutney
Date Tamarind Chutney or Sweet Chutney is an extremely popular condiment for most North Indian 'Chaat' dishes. Its tangy taste and smooth texture are perfect to tickle your taste buds and add the extra zing to snacks/appetizers like Sev Puri, Dahi Batata... - 42.7078