- » Frozen Ravioli
Frozen Ravioli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen ravioli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen ravioli recipes.
Cheese Ravioli In Pumpkin And White Wine Sauce
Calling all pasta fans who love it flavored with cheese and pumpkin, here is a great recipe just for you. Watch Chef Stacey as she prepares the cheese ravioli with a few flavors and an accompaniment of pumpkin sauce. Hearty and wholesome meal indeed! - 99.6073
Remove ravioli from freezer.
Do not brush off flour that was sprinkled over them before freezing.
Pour milk in a small dish.
Place bread crumbs in a small dish.
Heat oil in a deep fat fryer or pot to 375°F.
Dip frozen ravioli in milk.
Then dip ravioli in... - 35.843
On floured surface roll dough as thin as possible; cover.
Let rest a few minutes.
Repeat, rolling and resting until dough measures 20 x 18 inches.
Let rest 20 minutes.
Trim evenly; cut into 10 (18 x 2-inch) strips.
Cook onion in oil until tender.
Cook spinach... - 41.5215
Blueberry Parfait And Spinach And Ricotta Ravioli
Have some kids over for lunch party, here are two easy and friendly recipes just right to please kids. Check out chef Tamra making nutritious and delicious blueberry parfait and spinach and ricotta ravioli engaging kids in the activity. Great way to indulge... - 116.103
Ravioli With Tuna Sauce
1.Cook ravioli in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions.
Drain and keep warm.
2.To make sauce, heat oil in a trypan.
Cook onion and garlic for 4-5 minutes or until onion softens.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, wine and sugar.
Bring to... - 43.3772
Ravioli With Basil And Nuts
1. If using hazelnuts, preheat oven to 350°. Spread nuts out on a baking sheet and roast 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned and dark skins are cracked. Remove from oven and rub in a kitchen towel to remove as much brown skin as possible. Wrap in a... - 24.0022
Meatless Ravioli Bake
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In saucepan, saute eggplant, onion, carrots and celery in hot oil; cook until tender.
3. Stir in Hunt's Tomato Sauce, Hunt's Tomatoes, sugar and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes; stirring occasionally.
4. Spoon 1-1/2 cups of... - 37.7111
Clear Soup With Ravioli
Clear Soup With Ravioli is a filling and delicious soup that is a personal favorite! At home we often have this alone for dinner. Try this wonderful Clear Soup With Ravioli recipe! - 29.3381
Pan Fried Ravioli With Blue Cheese Dressing
For the dressing, use a fork to mix a bit of the buttermilk with the cheese until the cheese is soft, but not smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Do not use a food blender or food processor.
Stir before each use.
Boil the ravioli until just... - 42.9147
Fried Ravioli From Page 27 In Rosalie Serving Italian Cookbook
1. In a large pot boil the frozen ravioli in salted water for 5-6 minutes or until al dente.
2. Chop the garlic and keep it aside.
3. In a large bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, sea salt and cracked pepper.
4. In... - 117.358
Cheese Ravioli And Asparagus Salad
You can do wonders with frozen pasta, especially Ravioili. Robin shows a nice pasta salad using cheese ravioli which is served with crunchy pine nuts and dressed in a regular vinaigrette. This is a good pasta recipe to try if you don’t want to eat heavy... - 99.4926
Do Ahead Ravioli Sausage Lasagna
1. Cook sausage in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain.
2. Spread 1/2 cup of the pasta sauce in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches. Arrange single layer of frozen ravioli over sauce; evenly pour 1 cup... - 25.8423
Ravioli With Walnut Sauce
1. In a nonreactive large frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until softened but not browned. Add cream and bring to a boil. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, until reduced to 1 1/4 cups; be careful cream does not... - 25.0605
Cheese ravioli Soup
Brown the ground beef in a large pot; combine remaining ingredients except frozen ravioli and additional Parmesan cheese.
Bring soup to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cool, put in container, and freeze.
To prepare for... - 35.2519
Ravioli With Vegetables
Try this delicious version of Ravioli With Vegetables recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Ravioli With Vegetables, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 38.7285
Ravioli & Cabbage Soup
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook bacon over medium heat until translucent and limp.
Add onion; continue to cook, stirring, until onion and bacon are lightly browned (about 5 more minutes).
Discard all but 1 tablespoon of the bacon drippings; then stir garlic and... - 38.3112
Won Ton Ravioli
Place 1 won ton skin (cover remaining skins with plastic wrap) on a board and evenly spread a rounded tablespoon of chicken or sausage filling to within about 3/8 inch of edges.
Brush edges with egg white.
Cover with 1 more skin and press edges well to... - 29.6957
Ravioli With Vegetable Sauce
Dice the eggplant and mix with the teaspoon of salt.
Place in a drainer for 1/2 hour while you prepare everything else for the recipe.
Cook the ravioli according to instructions.
Heat a large frying pan and add the oil, garlic, and yellow onion.
Cook for a... - 43.0897
Ravioli With Tomato Sauce
1 As per the package instructions, cook ravioli.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan,mix tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano, salt, and garlic powder.
3 Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
4 Lower the heat, and let simmer, uncovered, until ravioli... - 36.6554
Brown the beef, onions, garlic, salt and pepper in a skillet.
Cook the macaroni according to package directions.
Combine the spinach, herbs, parsley, mushrooms and tomato sauce in a saucepan and cook for 30 minutes.
Place alternate layers of beef mixture,... - 35.0716
Ravioli With Tomato Pesto
1. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
2. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, basil, pine nuts, oil, salt and pepper in food processor. Process using on/off pulsing action just until ingredients are chopped. Serve over ravioli. Top with cheese. - 30.6366
Carrot Cheese Ravioli
Squeeze spinach to remove excess water.
Mix spinach and cheese in a small bowl; set aside.
Divide pasta dough into 4 equal balls.
By hand or with a pasta machine, roll 2 balls of dough into two 13" x 5" rectangles, 1/8 inch thick.
On 1 of the rectangles,... - 36.5084
Cook ravioli as directed on package; drain.
Place ravioli in ungreased 2-quart casserole or heatproof serving dish.
Heat soup and milk just to boiling in 2-quart saucepan, stirring occasionally.
Stir in mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning.
Cook over low... - 32.6021
Fill 4-quart Generation II Casserole with water, cover and bring to a boil.
Meanwhile, saute bacon in 2-quart Generation II Saucepan until crisp.
Drain off fat.
Stir in Alfredo sauce, milk and basil.
Cook ravioli, uncovered, in boiling water... - 33.662
Four Cheese Ravioli With Tomatoes
1. Place lemon hulls and olive oil in a small pan over very low heat. Simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat and let sit for 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 200°F.
3. Lay prosciutto on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until - 30.2615
So what if it's from a jar! Any tomato pasta sauce will do, especially when you add a blend of frozen mixed veggies, cannellini beans and a little Parmesan to top this ready-to-go ravioli. - 31.8549
Won Ton Ravioli
Prepare Chicken & Prosciutto Filling.
Place a won ton wrapper on a flat surface (cover remaining wrappers with plastic wrap to prevent drying).
Place 1 rounded tablespoon filling on wrapper; spread evenly to within about 3/8 inch of edges.
Brush edges with... - 30.527
Beef Stew With Ravioli Dumplings
1. In a strainer rinse peas and carrots under hot water to separate.
2. In a plastic bag combine flour, salt, and pepper.
3. Add beef cubes, a few at a time, shaking well to coat evenly.
4. In skillet heat oil and brown the meat.
5. Add onion, garlic,... - 45.8175
Spinach & Feta Pesto Ravioli Salad
This Spinach & Feta Pesto Ravioli Salad needs two main ingredients-Spinach and Feta, both of which you can read from the name. This is a mouth-watering recipe for Spinach & Feta Pesto Ravioli Salad. It has all what it takes to make a perfect salad! - 26.5227
Santa Fe Ravioli Soup
1. Bring broth to a boil in a large saucepan. Add ravioli, reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 minutes. Add salsa, beans, chicken, and garlic, cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
2. Ladle soup into bowls, top with sour cream and cilantro. - 25.8155
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
In skillet brown ground beef; season with a little salt.
(If using ground ham, do not brown or season the meat.)
Combine beef or ham, spinach, and cheese; mix well.
To make sandwiches, unroll crescent... - 36.3879
Inside Out Ravioli Casserole
Brown first 3 ingredients in the 1 tablespoon salad oil.
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain, reserving liquid; add water to make 1 cup.
Stir spinach liquid and next 5 ingredients into meat mixture.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Combine spinach with... - 36.094
Cook macaroni in salted water until tender.
Cook spinach as the pkg directs, saving water.
Saute' onion and garlic in melted shortening.
Add meat and cook until brown.
Add 3/4 cup spinach water, tomato paste, sauce, herbs, salt and pepper.
Simmer 20... - 39.9985
Inside Out Ravioli Casserole
Cook the macaroni according to package directions and drain.
Brown the beef, onion and garlic in 1 tablespoon oil.
Cook the spinach according to package directions, then drain and reserve the liquid.
Add water to the reserved liquid to measure 1 cup, then add... - 38.1266
For pasta, in large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups (500 ml) flour, eggs, water, and salt.
Knead with Doughmaker at recommended speed for about 3 minutes.
Gradually add remaining flour to form stiff dough.
Shape into a ball.
Cover and let rest... - 42.2702
Grilled Lamb And Turkish Ravioli
Take a look at this impressive video that shares a fabulous recipe for a gourmet style grilled lamb and Turkish ravioli. Watch this video for a great cooking experience and try out the excellent recipe that is bound to amaze your guests. Check it out... - 138.368
Ravioli And Sausage
1. Heat a large skillet or saucepan, over medium heat.
2. Add the sausage meat and sautÃ© until well browned.
3. Drain off the fat.
4. Stir in the sauce and bring to a boil.
5. Fold in the ravioli
6. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes,... - 37.4808
Ravioli With Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the ravioli and cook according to package directions.
Drain well and return to the cooking pot to keep warm.
Meanwhile, make the sauce.
Heat the oil in a large skillet or saucepan and cook the... - 39.7427
Grind chicken and pork together, removing any fat, skin or gristle.
Then mix all ingredients together plus dried bred.
(This makes the mixture hold together.) If too dry, add a little broth.
Mix ingredients together as you would for pie dough, but work it as... - 42.693
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350F).
2. Using cooking spray, grease a 9 inch x 13 inch baking pan.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine ricotta cheese and spinach. Mix well and keep aside.
4. Line bottom of baking pan with 1/3 quantity... - 40.343
Frozen Ravioli Recipes By Category