- » Frozen Pumpkin Dessert
Frozen Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen pumpkin dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen pumpkin dessert recipes.
Frozen Pumpkin Tarts
Mix cornstarch, sugar, cinnamon, and ginger.
Stir in slightly beaten egg yolks and milk.
Cook over hot water in top part of a double boiler until thickened, stirring constantly.
Break into chunks; turn into bowl.
Beat smooth with rotary... - 45.8358
Frozen Pumpkin Dessert
1) In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin puree, honey and egg together.
2) Beat in the orange juice concentrate, spices and vanilla.
3) Then stir in half-and-half and skim milk.
4) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per directions.
5)... - 45.5117
Frozen Ice Cream Pumpkin Pie
In saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients.
Heat gently, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Add lemon extract and set aside to cool.
Then fold carefully into siftened ice cream until marbleized.
Turn into pastry-lined pan.
Mix nuts and granulated sugar and... - 39.9017
Frozen Pumpkin Dessert Squares
Mix crumbs with sugar and butter.
Press into bottom of 9-inch square pan.
Combine pumpkin with brown sugar, salt and spices.
Fold in ice cream.
Pour into crumb-lined pan.
Cover; freeze until firm.
Take out of freezer about 20 minutes before serving.
Cut into... - 38.2216
Frozen Pumpkin Souffle
1. In heavy 3-quart saucepan, mix first 7 ingredients, egg yolks, and 1/4 cup sugar. Cook over medium-low heat until mixture lightens in color and pumpkin loses its raw taste, about 10 minutes (do not boil or mixture will curdle). Refrigerate, stirring... - 33.1429
Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt Sandwiches
Combine pumpkin, applesauce, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl.
Fold softened frozen yogurt into pumpkin mixture.
Spread 1/3 cup frozen yogurt mixture onto each of 4 gingersnaps.
Top with remaining 4 gingersnaps.
Place on a baking sheet; freeze... - 29.4141
Frozen Pumpkin Pie
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs.
2. Combine dates and water; cook over low heat, stirring to form a soft paste. Add butter and stir until combined. Add Corn Flake Crumbs, granulated sugar and nuts; mix well. With tablespoon press evenly and... - 28.7286