- » Frozen Pudding
Frozen Pudding Recipes
Frozen pudding is a popular chilled American dessert. This sweet dish is Dairy-based and prepared by freezing. Frozen Christmas pudding, frozen yuletide pudding, phala frozen caramel pudding etc are some of the ... More »
Frozen Yuletide Pudding
The frozen yuletide pudding is a sweet and delightful pudding made with cherries and raisins. Flavored with lemon peels and juice and rum flavoring, the yuletide pudding is a fruity pudding that can be enjoyed in the summer. The whipped crem makes this... - 43.1683
1. In a medium sized bowl, place cooled pudding and whisk well. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, place egg whites and beat till soft peak stage.
3. Add cream of tartar and beat till stiff peak stage.
4. Add stiffly beaten egg... - 38.9679
1) In a small bowl beat the eggs and keep it ready.
2) In another bowl mix cornstarch with some cold milk.
3) In a double boiler, scald the milk.
4) In a wide bowl, add in beaten eggs, cornstarch mixture, sugar and some salt. Mix them well. Slowly pour... - 37.3415
Frozen Pudding With Rum
Cover the chopped candied fruits with rum and cover tightly.
Stand two or three hours.
Make a custard of the eggs, sugar, salt and hot milk.
Fold in the whipping cream, beaten stiff, and the candied fruits.
Pour into a tray of the mechanical... - 35.9689
Frozen Pudding Sandwiches
This Frozen Pudding Sandwiches is a fine blend of the untimate dessert and fast food! Relatively easty to prep, this Frozen Pudding Sandwiches is a great dessert to serve for parties, coz everyone will just love it! Give a try and I am sure you wont be... - 35.5386
1.Make a custard of the eggs, sugar, salt, milk and cream.
2.Cool and freeze.
3.Fill a mold with alternate layers of the frozen cream and candied fruit or nuts.
4.Cover and freeze.
5.Serve with ice cream - 34.1773
Boil the sugar and water together to 230ºF or until a little of the mixture threads when dropped from a spoon.
Beat the egg whites and the cream in separate bowls until stiff, using a hand or electric beater.
Pour the sugar syrup slowly over the beaten egg... - 33.3677
Did you know pudding tastes great when it is frozen? Try out this extremely delicious and easy to make recipe for Frozen Pudding, using flavored gelatin. I am sure this is to remain a flavorite for generations to come. - 33.138
Frozen Pudding Recipes By Category