- » Frozen Popsicle
Frozen Popsicle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen popsicle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen popsicle recipes.
Frozen Fruit Popsicles
Place strawberries in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and blend a further 30 seconds.
Transfer mixture into a jug and pour into popsicle molds.
Place in freezer and freeze for at least 6 hours. - 24.5118
Homemade Tri Color Popsicles - Mango Strawberry Kiwi Popsicles
1. In a blender, puree the fruits separately. First the kiwis, then the strawberries and finally the mangoes. (Rinse the blender jar in between blending each fruit)
2. Remove each of the pureed fruit into separate bowls.
3. Take the popsicle molds and... - 0
Refreshing Kiwi Popsicles (addictive)
For the summer season, this popsicle made with Kiwi is a great alternative to commercial ice cream. Its low on sugar and high on taste for children. For parents, it’s a light low calorie dessert which ensures no weight gain. - 101.434
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together, mix well.
2) In ice cube tray or popsicle molds, pour the mixture and freeze until firm.
3) Insert toothpicks when the popsicles are slightly frozen.
4) Unmold the popsicles and serve... - 28.6462
1. In blender, drop pineapple, and mango. On medium speed blend until nice and smooth.
2. Scoop out pulp from passion fruit and drop it in blender.
3. Pour lemonade and mix well.
4. In Popsicle mold, pour the mixture. Pop it in freezer for 4 hours or... - 0
Kiwi Margarita Boozy Popsicle
Ain't nothing like a boozy popsicle, right? They are kind of the perfect dessert. I sorta feel kid-like having one but in a "I snuck into my parent's liquor cabinet" kinda way. And this deconstructed kiwi margarita is the perfect way to start! - 0
Fresh Juice Popsicles
Linda Kordich has a great idea for the summer; Lemonade & Strawberry Popsicles. You and your children will love making and eating them. All natural, no added sugar or preservatives needed. - 110.094
How To Make Homemade Popsicles Best Summer Treats
How to Make Homemade Popsicles Best Summer Recipe Treats
Learn How to Make Homemade Popsicles Best Summer Recipe Treats.
A favorite summer treat? Popsicles!
How to easily make homemade Popsicles, inexpensive, nutritious and delicious.Here is an easy recipe... - 0
Refreshing Kiwi Popsicles Recipe (addictive)
Summer is round the corner and surely need to cool off!! Kids will crave for this pineapple flavored kiwi popsicles. What is great about the video is how easily it is prepared with all natural ingredients. A simple yet delicious summer chiller is a real kid... - 117.945
Lemonade Fruit Popsicles
1. Combine water, lemon juice and agave in a mixing bowl.
2. Now, Place 3-5 blueberries and 1 or 2 kiwi slices in each ice pop mold.
3. Pour the liquid mixture into each mold.
4. Put these molds in fridge for 6 hours or until frozen... - 115.46
Papaya Mint Popsicles
I always looked forward to the occasional mornings when my mother would make papaya with fresh mint and lime as a breakfast treat. These sophisticated, refreshing popsicles are a frozen tribute to those special mornings. - 26.6534
Nectarines And Mixed Berries Popsicles
Summer time is here again so why not make some ice popsicles at home. Take a look at this interesting and informative video that shares a recipe for some unique fruit popsicles. Enjoy your summer with these delicious and healthy ice popsicles. - 94.4055
Grapefruit, Basil & Vodka Boozy Popsicle
1. Using the fruit squeezer, juice the white grapefruit to around 1 1/2 cup of juice.
2. Using sharp knife, cut the top of the ruby red grapefruit, peel off the skin with knife and cut along the membrane, to get grapefruit supreme.
3.... - 0
How To Make Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
1. In a pitcher, mix together lemonade concentrate and water.
2. Divide the mixture into two equal parts and add strawberry syrup into one. Mix well.
3. Into the Popsicle molds, pour the strawberry mixture first, about half way up and freeze.
4. Then... - 0
Root Beer Popsicles
A twist on a classic with the layers of frozen root beer and a vanilla custard is like having a root beer float on a stick. - 60.7932
Mango Kulfi - Popsicles
If you're fond of eating Indian ice cream, then this recipe is for you. Chef Bhavna shows how to make this delicious sweet dish and it's so easy that it just takes a few minutes to make. In India it is called Kulfi. It tastes so yummy. So do try out the... - 96.3321
Tropical Fruit Pops
In a 1- or 2-cup glass measure stir together boiling water and gelatin until gelatin dissolves.
Pour into a blender container.
Add undrained pineapple and banana chunks.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Pour a scant 1/2 cup of the fruit mixture into each of... - 30.6412
1. Place yogurt, orange juice concentrate, lime or lemon juice, and apple juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Pour into 6 fruit pop molds, or 6 paper cups with wooden sticks or plastic spoons inserted, and freeze. - 23.0994
Peaches-n-cream Dream Pops
1. Put yogurt, kefir, honey, and vanilla in a blender, and pulse until smooth.
2. Pour some of the yogurt mixture into each of the molds, about 2-inches.
3. Divide the chopped peaches evenly between the molds, and top off each mold with the rest of the yogurt... - 33.1218
Banana Lemon Yogurt Pops
Beat egg whites in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
Place banana and yogurt in blender or food processor; process until smooth.
Fold yogurt mixture into egg white... - 30.1388
Strawberry-lemonade Swirl Yogurt Pops
1. Peel the lemon, reserving the whole lemon for later use. Place the peel in a saucepan with water and sugar. Bring to a boil, turn down to a simmer, and stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature. Strain... - 36.395
Watermelon Pops Recipe
Turn luscious watermelons into a divine, though quick and easy snack for all day, any day.
Watermelon easily freezes into a delicious Popsicle treat that will be adored by kids.
Watermelon Popsicles. Simple frozen fun.
Kids especially... - 0
Frozen Fruit Nectar
Pour into paper cups.
Cover with foil.
Make a small slit in center of foil cover.
Insert popsicle stick and freeze. - 27.0719
Frozen Fruit Slush
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth, and set aside.
2. Combine crushed ice and water to the desired consistency ending up with a total of 5 cups.
3. Add the blended fruit juices and serve.
4. OR freeze the blended fruit juices in a wide... - 26.6454
Combine juice, yogurt and vanilla.
Pour into paper cups.
Cover with foil.
Make slit in center of foil and insert popsicle stick.
Freeze until firm. - 36.4277
Dairy Free Frozen Fudge Bars
1) Beat milk substitute for 2 minutes.
2) Beat in sugar, cocoa, vanilla, and egg yolk for 30 seconds and then keep in freezer for 30 minutes.
3) Take a small bowl and beat egg white in it until it reaches stiff stage.
4) Fold egg white to the frozen... - 32.1696
Peel bananas and cut in half.
Push a popsicle stick into each banana half.
Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze.
When frozen, dip into bowl of peanut butter and then into chopped nuts - 28.9681
Frozen Fruit Pops
In a blender, combine the raspberry yogurt, lemon juice and bananas; cover and process for 45 seconds or until smooth.
Stir if necessary.
Fill the molds or cups with 1/4 cup yogurt mixture; top with the holders or insert sticks into the cups.
Freeze. - 21.6361
Frozen Chocolate-dipped Bananas
1. Peel 2 bananas, removing any banana fiber that clings. Cut each in half, crosswise.
2. Place them in a small bowl and splash some lemon juice over them to keep them from turning brown.
3. Insert a popsicle stick into the cut end of each banana and... - 105.278
Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas
Peel and cut bananas in half on a diagonal and place popsicle stick in the middle of the banana lengthwise, set aside. Place milk chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds at a time. Take out and stir, repeat process until... - 24.9524
Frozen Chocolate-banana Treat
Calling all chocolate lovers! It’s time to explore the child in you with this chocolate covered banana frozen delight!! A super simple recipe, that the kids will absolutely love…and the best part is they can make it themselves! - 108.992
1) Use waxed paper to line a baking sheet.
2) Crosswise half the bananas, and lightly brush with lemon juice.
3) Insert popsicle sticks into the cut ends of the banana.
4) Brush on honey over the bananas and roll in coconut sugar.
5)... - 34.4341
Frozen Banana Pops
1. Cut bananas into chunks about 4 inches (1.0 cm) long.
2. Insert wooden sticks into the chunks to make mini banana skewers.
3. Next, roll each skewer in yogurt until coated on all sides.
4. Then, gently roll it in the granola of your choice.
5. Stand-up... - 27.4392
Combine the yogurt and concentrate and blend well.
Pour into popsicle molds, small paper cups, or ice cube trays and freeze as above.
Thaw slightly before serving. - 19.7643
Save left-over fruit juice, syrup from canned fruit. (If syrup is used, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice), Place fresh, canned or frozen fruit in a jar in the refrigerator. When you have 3 to 4 cups, freeze solid in refrigerator trays.
To serve, break into... - 23.4538
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender.
2. Freeze in a shallow pan or in paper cups with popsicle sticks.
3. Before serving, break into pieces and whip until soft. Spoon into dishes and top with a spoonful of crushed pineapple - 25.3933
Sex On The Beach Cocktail!
1. In food processor, add vodka, and pineapple. Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
2. Transfer mixture into a jug.
3. Now, pour pomegranate liqueur and raspberries in processor. Blend.
4. Into Popsicle moulds, pour pineapple vodka mixture and... - 101.542
Whirl first 3 ingredients in blender until slushy with no large bits of ice remaining.
Garnish with sprig of mint and drink at once.
Any extra can be frozen for Popsicles, but be sure ice is ground fine. - 28.9357
The Top Pop
1 In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
2 Fill plastic molds for popsicles with the mixture. (1 mold holds 6 popsicles)
3 Insert a stick if desired. (It is best to do this when popsicles are partially frozen.)
4 Allow to freeze.
5... - 26.1176
Combine all ingredients in blender container and puree.
Pour into paper cups.
Cover with foil.
Make slits in foil covers.
Insert popsicle sticks.
Freeze - 38.0805
Banana Splitz Pops
1.Combine banana, yogurt, orange juice, vanilla or honey.
2.Transfer the mixture to popsicle molds and freeze.
3.Serve frozen. - 28.6371
1.Take an ice cube tray and place a small chunk of pineapple in each section of it.
2.Combine orange juice and cranberry juice and drizzle over pineapple.
3.Place a popsicle in each pineapple.
5.Serve frozen. - 29.0279
1. In a saucepan, dissolve coffee in boiling water; let it stand for 30 minutes.
2. Add sweetener according to taste.
3. In a muffin pan, set 8 paper cups and pour ½ cup of coffee solution in each.
4. Place the tray in the freezer for 1... - 35.7013
Nutritional Fruit Nog
The above made choices are done as its a compulsion There are quite a few recipes that follow under one heading ! - 33.7802
2 Kinds Of Black Bean Ice-cream
Hi Everyone! Today I will make 2 different flavors of black bean ice-cream using chocolate syrup and Sempio’s drinking vinegar. At first, I was going to make a simple black bean drink like soy milk by grinding cooked black beans and adding milk or water to... - 0
Yogurt Cinnamon Honey Ice Cream
What do you do when your kids ask for ice-cream for breakfast? You give it to them, especially when it is honey cinnamon yogurt ice-cream! Who says that you can't eat ice cream for breakfast? This one is heavenly and since this gelato is made with greek... - 107.743
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in mixing bowl.
Add juice and 2 cups water.
Add yogurt and stir until blended.
Pour into popsicle molds or paper cups.
If using paper cups, cover cups with foil.
Make a small slit in center of foil cover.
Insert popsicle... - 36.6648
1) Mix together the yogurt, apple juice, lemon juice and then add the last fruit juice
2) Place the mixture into a blender
3) Pour the mixture into a mould, with popsicle sticks and freeze till solidified
4) Serve the popsicles chilled - 30.7288
Pour into paper cups.
Cover cups with foil.
Make a small slit in center of cover.
Insert popsicle stick.
Freeze - 34.7929
Prepare frozen concentrate (or any other fruit drink) according to directions on container.
Fold bags into thirds and seal along folded edges.
Cut open along one lengthwise edge and fill 3/4 full with fruit juice.
Carefully seal open edges and place flat in... - 28.3502
This is a Halloween trick that your child would want to do over and over again. - 40.6126
Grape Yogurt Pops
Combine yogurt, orange concentrate and sugar; stir until concentrate melts and sugar is dissolved.
Pour into paper cups, dividing evenly.
Drop 1/4 cup grapes into each cup.
Freeze until almost firm.
Insert stick in center of cup.
Freeze until firm.
If made... - 33.0869
Smoothies the tropical way ! Here's an excellent way to enjoy the tropical smoothness of coconuts, bananas and pineapples - all together in a refreshing lovely smoothie. This video shows you how easy it is to enjoy the tropical breeze right at home ! - 97.3721
Dandy Berry Celery Smoothie
Don’t just eat your veggies, drink them too! This recipe allows you to slip greens into your smoothies without anyone knowing, and since the celery expands the flavor profile of a traditional berry smoothie, it makes a perfect addition to your regular berry... - 0
Orange Push Up Shake
The Orange Push Up is one of the favorite ice-cream treats that we would buy from the ice-cream man or at the local gas station's mini-mart in our childhood days. It still remains a favorite of kids and teenagers and is now available in the ice-cream section... - 121.118
Frozen Popsicle Recipes By Category