- » Frozen Pineapple Pie
Frozen Pineapple Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen pineapple pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen pineapple pie recipes.
Pineapple Fluff Pie
Blend cornstarch and water.
Add pineapple juice and 1/2 cup sugar and cook slowly until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add pineapple and cook a few minutes longer.
Combine egg whites and salt and beat until foamy; add remaining sugar gradually, beating until... - 38.2006
Dreamy Pineapple Pie
Mix sugar, flour, pineapple, salt and egg yolks, blend- ing well; add 1 112 cups boiling water gradually, stir- ring constantly.
F'lace in double boiler; cook until thickened.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into pineapple mixture.
Pour... - 31.9263
Pineapple Orange Deep Dish Pie
1. Pare the oranges and add them to a small bowl soyou can collect all the juice
2. Into a one cup measure, drain the juice of the pineapple, add orange juice nad water to it and bring it up to three fourths of a cup
3. In a medium Saucepan, mix a... - 39.2794
Strawberry Pineapple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Take the 9" pie pan with half the amount of pastry from a store-bought pie crust mix.
3) Defrost the strawberries and pineapples a little.
4) In a bowl, mix the tapioca, sugar and salt. Add in the... - 45.3823
Pineapple Fluff Pie
Prepare Coconut Crust.
Press mixture onto bottom and sides of a buttered 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in 325° oven about 20 minutes or till golden.
Cool on wire rack.
In saucepan combine pudding mix and gelatin.
Stir in milk.
Cook and stir till thickened and... - 40.8689
Chicken And Pineapple Pie
Chicken And Pineapple Pie has a Sharp taste.The permutation of butter, milk, light cream, and pineapple cubes gives the Chicken And Pineapple Pie Juicy taste. - 43.2557
Easy Pineapple Pie
Easy Pineapple Pie is easy to make fruit pie. Easy Pineapple Pie gets its taste from pineapple mixed with lemon juice and milk. Easy Pineapple Pie is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 34.6898
Pineapple Volcano Chiffon Pie
Mix gelatin, 1/4 cup of the sugar, and salt in the top of a double boiler.
Beat egg yolks and water together.
Stir into gelatin mixture with the undrained pineapple.
Set over boiling water.
Thoroughly heat mixture and continue cooking 5 minutes to cook egg... - 45.9132
Chicken And Pineapple Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With flour, butter and milk, make a sauce and add cream and seasoning to it.
3) Chop the bacon and fry it till it is crisp. Add crisp bacon to the sauce.
4) Drain the pineapple and keep... - 43.0693
Strawberry And Pineapple Pie
1) In a bowl, place the condensed milk.
2) To this, add the thawed berries and drained pineapple.
3) Into this, mix in Cool Whip gently.
4) Into the Graham cracker crusts, place this mixture.
5) Freeze for several hours, until the pie sets... - 38.0898
Pineapple Chiffon Pie With Strawberry Sauce
For the crust: Drape 1 sheet of the phyllo dough across a 9" pie plate.
Press into the plate and fold the overhanging edges toward the center, crumpling them slightly to fit.
Lightly spray the dough with no-stick spray.
Repeat layering and spraying with the... - 45.8754
Hawaiian Pineapple Pie
Drain the can of pineapple pieces, saving the juice.
In a saucepan, combine the pudding mix, water, and reserved pineapple juice.
Cook over medium heat.
When mixture comes to a full boil, add the pineapple chunks and butter.
Pour... - 39.0872
Pineapple Dream Pie
The yummy combination flavors of the Pineapple Dream Pie will keep tempting you long after you have finished eating this dessert. Try this Pineapple Dream Pie recipe for yourself! - 37.8105
Pink Stuff With Cherry Pie Filling
Pink Stuff is a cherry pie filling, pineapple dessert that many people have named 'Pink Stuff'! It is so easy tom ake and it's wonderful for the holidays or any time! Fast, easy and delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy! - 111.755
Million Dollar Pie
Mix all ingredients together well and pour into pie shells.
Sprinkle with reserved nuts and chill.
Cut into small wedges. - 31.6177
Cherry Frozen Salad
Mix all together in order given.
Spoon into paper cups.
This is delicious and can also be used as a dessert. - 32.0265
Busy Day Cobbler
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Drain cherries, saving liquid.
Cream butter and sugar together. Alternately add in milk and sifted dry
ingredients. Pour into a buttered and floured casserole dish. Top evenly
with cherries. Sprinkle sugar on top and cover with... - 46.505
All American Pineapple & Fruit Trifle
Twist crown from pineapple.
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
Refrigerate one half for another use, such as fruit salad.
Cut fruit from shell.
Cut fruit into thin wedges.
Reserve 3 wedges for garnish; combine remaining pineapple with peaches and berries.
Cut... - 41.5767
Fish With Gingered Pineapple
1. To prepare the fish cut block of fish fillets into 4 equal pieces and on a pie plate arrange like spokes in a wheel.
2. Coat the fish spread over hoisin sauce and then sprinkling with soy sauce, sherry, gingerroot and green onion.
3.... - 36.2337
Pineapple Glazed Ham And Sweets
Pineapple glazed ham and sweets is a microwaved ham and sweet potatoes recipe. Made with candied sweet potatoes, the pineapple glazed ham and sweets is spiced with a hint of dijon mustard and can be served as an appetizing and savory side. - 31.3061
Pineapple Glazed Ham And Sweets
1. Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice. To prepare sauce, in small bowl, stir together reserved pineapple juice, contents of sauce packet from sweet potatoes and mustard.
2. Arrange ham slices in center of 10-inch microwave-safe pie plate. Cut... - 24.4961
Banana Split Pie
Combine the above ingredients and press into a 9-inch pie pan that has been sprayed with a non fat cooking spray.
Slice bananas and place in bottom of pie plate, over the graham cracker crust.
Spoon softened frozen yogurt over bananas.
Place in freezer for... - 41.363
Fresh Fruit Pie
Peel papayas and remove seeds; peel and core pineapple.
Puree in blender or force through food mill to make 4 cups pureed fruit.
Stir in cornstarch and sugar.
Turn into greased and floured baking pan (8 by 10 inches).
Bake in a 350° oven for an hour or until... - 38.4231
Tropical Sour Cream Pie
1) Combine milk, pineapple, sugar, and pudding mixture in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until it begins to boil.
2) Remove from heat and add a small amount of the hot milk mixture to sour cream and make a smooth paste.
3) Pour the sour cream... - 45.127
Fruit Cocktail Chiffon Pie
1. First prepare pastry and roll out pastry.
2. Line a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
4. Flute edge; prick pastry.
5. Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
7. Drain fruit cocktail, reserving syrup.
8. In a... - 45.6793
Ice Cream Raspberry Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In an electric beater, place the egg whites and beat on slow speed.
3) As the egg whites gets fluffy, slowly increase the speed and beat until soft peak consistency.
4) Add the sugar in and continue beating... - 39.4865
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
Set pineapple aside.
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugars and pineapple juice.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Combine flour and pineapple; add to cranberry mixture.
Cook and stir over medium... - 45.9813
Sensational Fruit Pie
1) Use pastry to line a 9-inch pie plate and bake blind.
2) Drain the strawberries and pineapple and keep aside the juices for later use.
3) Combine the juices and add 1 1/2 cups into a saucepan. (If you don-'t have the required 1 1/2... - 40.2481
Fruit-A-Plenty Pie has a distinctive taste. The pineapple and grapes gives the Fruit-A-Plenty Pie an invigorating taste. Fruit-A-Plenty Pie is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 39.8191
Baked Alaska Pie
Refrigerate pie shell until well chilled.
Preheat broiler 10 min., or as manufacturer directs.
Over low heat, heat marshmallows with water, folding constantly, until marshmallows are melted.
Beat egg whites until quite stiff; gradually add sugar and salt,... - 43.0983
A Rich Turkey Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2)In a medium skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Saute the sliced mushrooms for 5 minutes.
3) Add in the salad greens into a bowl. Sprinkle the dillweed on top. Refrigerate.
4) Whip the cream and transfer... - 40.7708
Mai Tai Pie
1.Combine juices, cornstarch, sugar and salt in a saucepan.Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
2.Stir a little of this hot mixture into egg yolks, then add this to remaining hot mixture, stirring constantly.Cook 4 minutes over very low heat.
3.Cool... - 38.6352
Hawaiian Blueberry Pie
Line a 9 inch pie plate with pastry.
In large bowl combine pineapple topping, flour, and grated lemon peel.
Fold in blueberries.
Pour into pastry shell.
Dot with butter.
Adjust the lattice top; seal and flute edges.
Bake at 400° for 35 to 40 minutes. - 36.0272
Yogurt Fruit Pie
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
In small bowl combine crumbs and margarine, mixing thoroughly; using the back of a spoon, press crumb mixture over bottom and up sides of sprayed pie... - 45.5782
Double Crust Fruit Pie
Stir together flour and salt.
Cut in shortening till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of the flour mixture; gently toss.
Push to side of bowl.
Repeat till all is moistened.
Form into 2 balls.
On lightly floured surface... - 38.0235
Fruit Cocktail Pie
1. Prepare the pie crust according to pack directions. Divide in half; wrap and refrigerate one portion for another use. Roll out remaining half to line 8-inch pie plate. Trim and flute edge of pastry. Prick pie shell well; chill or freeze for 15 minutes.... - 27.9084
Fruit Salad Pie
Heat oven to 425°.
Slice banana into bowl; add berries, pineapple chunks, lemon juice and 1/4 cup of the reserved pineapple syrup.
Stir together sugar, tapioca and salt; mix with fruits.
Turn into pastry-lined pie pan; dot with butter.
Cover... - 42.8849
In large bowl combine pie filling, condensed milk, whipped topping, and lemon juice.
Reserve several mandarin orange sections.
Fold remaining mandarin oranges into apricot mixture along with pineapple, marshmallows, chopped walnuts, and coconut.
Cover and... - 33.6745
Glazed Fruit Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; chill well.
Coat bananas with lemon juice, and add to mixture.
Serve immediately - 22.3145
Sweet And Sour Sauccd Pork
Thinly bias-slice pork into bite-size strips.
Preheat a 10-inch microwave browning dish on 100% power (HIGH) 5 minutes.
Add oil, then swirl to coat dish.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) 2 to 4 minutes or till no longer pink.
Use a... - 43.51
Place pie filling in a glass casserole dish (9 1/2 x 11).
Sprinkle dry cake mix over top of fruit.
Pour liquid Butter Buds on top.
Bake at 350° F.until golden brown (35-40 minutes).
Check for doneness at 30 minutes.
This can be topped with... - 27.6714
Ambrosia Gelatin Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water; add frozen orange juice.
Cool until slightly thickened.
Pour into 8 x 12 inch pan; chill until almost firm.
Mix pie filling according to directions on box; add whipped cream.
Spoon mixture over gelatin.
Chill until... - 33.0585
1) In 1/4 cup of cold water, soak the gelatin.
2) Drain the crushed pineapple well. Reserve 3/4 cup of the juice, adding water if necessary.
3) In a pan, heat the reserved juice.
4) Stir in the gelatin until dissolved and then add the... - 41.0281
1.Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees.
2.Slice the chicken into pieces and put monosodium glutamate and salt on both the sides of chicken.
3.Ina pie dish, mix egg and pineapple concentrate.
4.Ina separate pie dish, put butter and add bread... - 41.029
Streamlined Chinese Chicken
Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice meat into long thin strips.
Place soy sauce in pie plate; dip chicken strips into sauce; brown quickly in salad oil or peanut oil in large frying pan.
Stir just enough unsweetened pineapple juice into... - 43.1778
Asian Chicken With Vegetables
1. Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice meat into long thin strips.
2. Place soy sauce in pie plate; dip chicken strips into sauce; brown quickly in salad oil or peanut oil in large frying pan.
3. Stir just enough unsweetened pineapple juice into... - 34.8051
Lemon Custard Mould
Break orange juice concentrate into chunks.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 3/4 cups boiling water; add pineapple and orange concentrate.
Stir until juice is blended.
Pour into 9 x 13 x 2-inch pan; refrigerate until firm.
Combine pie filling mix with eggs, sugar and... - 37.2439
Pork And Fruit Skillet
The Pork And Fruit Skillet is a mouth watering pork dish which often takes the limelight of any spread. This filling dish packs in to it a set of unique and irresistible flavors. You just shouldnâ€™t miss the Pork And Fruit Skillet! - 35.078
1. In a shallow baking pan sprinkle chicken pieces with salt.
2. In a small bowl beat egg with pineapple-orange juice concentrate and pour over chicken pieces.
3. Keep in refrigerator for about 1 hour, turning pieces once.
4. Crush corn flakes if using... - 39.6714
Glazed Fruit Salad
1. In a large bowl combine first 4 ingredients and chill well.
2. Coat bananas with lemon juice and add to mixture.
3. Serve immediately. - 34.5139
Strawberry Yogurt Torte
Prepare pastry; divide into three equal parts.
Roll each portion to 1/8 inch thickness.
Using a pastry wheel, trim each portion to an 8-inch circle.
Place pastry circles on baking sheets; prick.
Bake in 450° oven for 8 to 10 minutes or till lightly... - 37.4114
Bacardi Rum Pifia Colada Cake
Blend all ingredients except coconut in large mixer bowl.
Beat 4 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Pour into two greased and floured 9-inch layer pans.
Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly pressed.
Do not... - 43.0346
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
For sauce, stir together pie filling, vinegar, soy sauce, bouillon granules, and 2 tablespoons water.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.)... - 45.8268
Celestial Lemon CrÃ¨me
I just love the tangu flavor that lemon adds to my desserts and this Celestial Lemon CrÃ¨me is one among the best lemon flavored pudding I have ever tried. Apart from lemon, the pudding also takes in pineapple and strawberry, making the Celestial Lemon... - 49.563
1 In a bowl, add eggs, water, flour, and powdered milk beat them together throughly.
2 Into a small (6 inch) nonstick, pour 3 tablespoons of batter to make crepes.
3 Spread the batter evenly over the bottom by tilting the skillet slightly.
4 ... - 46.1268
Ham And Lima
This Ham 'N Limas recipe is absolutely delightful and perfect for pepping up those weekend family dinners. Enjoy as a light meal or otherwise, this filling Ham 'N Limas is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. Trust me! - 30.2829
French Fruit Tart
1 In a medium-size bowl,combine piecrust mix, 1 tablespoon sugar, egg and 1 tablespoon of cream. (Save remaining sugar for filling.)
2 Mix the pastry with pastry blender or fork until well blended.
3 Press into a 9-inch pie plate, making a flat... - 45.6361
Yam Slices With Smoked Turkey And Cranberry Ginger Relish
To Prepare Yams: Slice yams into 1/4-inch rounds; you should have about 40 slices.
Place in a 9-inch microwavesafe pie plate or square baking dish. (They may overlap.) Pour in orange juice, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 4 minutes.
Rotate pan and... - 41.4089