- » Frozen Pea Soup
Frozen Pea Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen pea soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen pea soup recipes.
Split Pea And Cauliflower Soup
1 ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the onion and celery, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, red pepper flakes, and turmeric and cook, stirring, 1 minute more.
2... - 32.9736
Cream Of Frozen Green Peas
1) Take a blender jar and place the vegetables in it.
2) Blend the vegetables for a minute in order to chop them.
3) Take a saucepan and add the ingredients before heating them over medium flame, stirring it until it turns creamy and light.
4)... - 41.5851
Easy Split Pea Soup
There is nothing like a bowl of warm hearty soup, specially when it is homemade. The chef here has prepared the split pea soup with plenty of fresh vegetables and bacon. Top the soup with a little sour cream and dash of white pepper, then enjoy this easy... - 119.877
Split Pea And Green Pea Soup With Fresh Dill
Heat oil in heavy large pot over medium-high heat.
Add leek and bay leaf.
Saute until leek wilts, about 3 minutes.
Add split peas and stir to coat.
Add 51/4 cups broth; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low.
Cover and simmer until split peas are just... - 37.7079
White Puff Pea Soup
White Puff Pea Soup has a fine taste. White Puff Pea Soup gets its taste from soup mixed with cream and orange rind. White Puff Pea Soup is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 26.4306
Black Eyed Peas Soup
1. Take a pot and heat it with 2 tablespoons of oil on medium heat.
2. Add minced garlic, onions and cook the onion for a few minutes. Add salt to taste and saute till the onions are translucent.
3. Add the carrots, the vegetable stock and the black... - 0
Black Eyed Pea Soup
1. Place the peas in a medium-size bowl with cold water to cover by 2 inches. Let the peas soak overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Drain the peas and set aside.
3. Melt the margarine in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic, and... - 37.6032
Chilled Minted Pea Soup
1. In a large heavy saucepan or flameproof casserole, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, until softened but not browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Add the lettuce; cook, stirring, until wilted, about 1 minute.
2. Add the peas,... - 38.2816
Pea Pod Casserole
Boil pea pods 2 minutes; drain.
Place in casserole.
Place water chestnuts on pea pods.
Next place layer of bean sprouts.
If canned bean sprouts are used, drain.
If fresh are used, first blanch, then rinse with cold water; drain well.
Cover with cream of... - 31.4195
Pea & Pea Pod Soup
In a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium heat, cook onion and tarragon in butter until onion is very limp, 12 to 15 minutes; stir frequently.
Add broth and shelled fresh peas.
Bring to a boil over high heat and cook until peas are just tender to bite, 2 to 5... - 25.667
White Puff Pea Soup
1) In a saucepan mix soup, water, and cloves.
2) Continue to heat until soup is thawed.
3) Stir often.
4) In a bowl whip cream with beater.
5) Mix orange rind.
6) Top each serving with orange whipped cream. - 35.3967
Italian Rice And Pea Soup
Saute" onion, bacon, ham and pars-Iey in oil until light brown.
Add peas; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently..
Add liquid and bring to a boil.
Add washed rice, seasonings, and cheese; cook over mediumheat until rice crushes easily between fingers.
Serve very... - 35.947
Hearty Split Pea And Ham Soup
1. Place split peas in large soup pot with ham bone. Add water.
2. Saute carrots, onion, and celery in margarine until tender. Add to peas.
3. Add remaining ingredients except spinach and green peas. Bring to boil; cover and simmer 30 minutes.
4. Add spinach... - 37.6934
Iced Curried Pea Soup
Cook peas according to the package directions but omit salt.
Whirl in blender; add consomme and blend until smooth.
Add water and curry powder, and blend.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and add more curry powder if desired. - 30.773
Cream Of Green Pea Soup St Germain
1) Take a cast iron saucepan and place the frozen green peas, sliced leeks, shredded lettuce and spinach leaves in it.
2) Add coarse salt, sugar, butter and water to it and boil the ingredients together.
3) Simmer the covered saucepan over low heat for... - 48.7003
Green Pea Soup With Stelline
In a large pot, heat the oil and butter, stir in the leeks.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Cook, covered, 5 minutes or until the leeks are soft.
Add the broth, peas, sugar, and thyme.
Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Stir in the pasta and cook 5 minutes... - 39.5026
Curried Cream Of Pea Soup
Combine vegetables and seasonings with 1 cup stock in saucepan.
Bring to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Puree in batches in processor or blender .
Pour into bowl and whisk in remaining stock and half and half. - 36.2376
Herbed Green Pea Soup
In a soup pot, saute the scallions in the oil for a minute.
Add the thyme and tarragon, and saute for another minute.
Stir in the peas, nutmeg, salt, pepper, and hot water.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Boil for 2 minutes, until the peas are tender but still... - 46.4678
Minted Green Pea Soup
1. Heat oil in a saucepan. Cook onion for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Add stock, potato, lettuce, peas and mint and simmer for 20 minutes or until potato is tender. Season with pepper to taste. Set aside to cool.
2. Transfer soup mixture in batches to the bowl... - 35.3453
Green Leaf And Pea Soup
1. Place the stock, spring onions and garlic in a saucepan, season with salt and pepper, cover, then bring to the boil. Boil for 4 mins, until the onions are soft, then add the peas and continue to boil over a high heat, removing the lid once the mixture... - 29.7066
Spring Pea Soup
This delicious, healthy and textured soup will be a new favorite in your house. Spring Pea Soup is a refreshingly light soup that contains some of the Springs most popular vegetables. - 68.106
Iced Sweet Pea Soup
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a small saute pan, toast the coriander seeds over medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until they begin to smoke and release their oils. Transfer to a plate to cool and then place in a spice grinder and process until... - 39.2936
Black Eyed Pea Soup
1) In a large Dutch Oven, combine together the tomatoes, black-eyed peas, onion, water, bouillon granules, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, pepper, thyme, red pepper and garlic.
2) Bring the contents to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and gently simmer the... - 42.6757
Peas And Egg Soup
To the soup add the peas and mushrooms.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from the heat and pour the eggs on top of the soup.
Wait for a moment, and then stir.
Season with soy, salt, and the sesame oil. - 34.5134
Chilled Pea Soup
In a 3-quart pan, combine potatoes, peas, green onions, chicken broth, and curry powder.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer until potatoes are just tender when pierced (about 20 minutes).
In a blender or food processor, puree soup, a portion at a... - 35.4547
Green Pea Soup With Pastina
1. In a saucepan, add the onion, carrot, celery, and 2 tablespoons of butter. Cover loosely with a piece of wax paper and cook gently until vegetables are limp, about 3 minutes. Stir a few times, and make sure the vegetables do not brown.
2. Transfer the... - 34.9588
Cottage Pea Soup
In a blender container, combine broth and 2 1/2 cups peas.
Cover and process on PUREE for 15 seconds.
In a slow cooker container sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, combine pureed pea mixture and mushroom soup.
Stir in remaining 1/2 cup peas, onion,... - 40.334
Ruth's Split Pea Soup
1. Combine all ingredients in a large soup pot with a tight-fitting lid. Bring to a rolling boil, and skim off any foam that rises to the surface.
2. Cover. Simmer 2 hours. Adjust seasoning. - 23.9862
Split Pea Soup
Split pea soup is a soup made typically from dried peas, like split peas. This soup is a part of many cuisines. The addition of various vegetables such as carrots, celery etc makes the soup tasty and wholesome as well. If you want to try this recipe, check... - 116.599
Split Pea Soup With Ham
Saute onion and celery in ham fat.
Add parsley, garlic and carrot.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add ham hock, split peas and water to vegetables and simmer on top of the stove until thoroughly done, or process in the pressure cooker about 20 minutes.
This... - 33.8378
Cream Of Leek And Green Pea Soup
In large heavy saucepan, combine leeks, peas and stock; cover and cook over medium-low heat for about 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
In food processor or blender, puree soup until smooth; return to saucepan. Stir in cream and lemon juice; cook... - 31.4618
Spring Pea Soup
Want to make a first course soup using fresh ingredients during spring? Scott is making a Spring Pea Soup using just few ingredients but it tastes really very delicious as he uses fresh peas. He sautés freshly cut vegetables, and simmers them in a stock.... - 132.552
Minted English Pea Soup
1) Combine the peas, onion, and water in a Dutch oven and bring them to boil.
2) Simmer for 15 minutes on low heat.
3) Remove from the heat and stir in minced mint.
4) Put the mixture into the container of an electric blender and process it until... - 48.7091
Iced Chervil Pea Soup
In a large saucepan cook the leek and the celery with salt and pepper to taste in the butter over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are softened.
Add the peas and cook them, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the broth, the chervil sprigs,... - 39.9912
Chick Pea Soup
Preheat oven to 450° F.
In a large saucepot heat olive oil until hot.
Saute for 2 minutes.
Place contents of 1 can of the chick peas in the container of an electric blender.
Cover and whirl until smooth.
Add to sauteed onion along with remaining... - 45.1756
Chilled Minted Pea Soup
Chop parsley, green onions, and lettuce.
Transfer to 2-quart casserole, add peas, chicken broth, salt, mint, and pepper.
Cook on HI (max. power) 7 to 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Pour the soup into a blender, cover, start at low speed and move... - 36.6666
Peas In Potato Nests
Cook peas and celery, following label directions; keep hot.
Mix soup and water in a medium-size saucepan; heat, stirring constantly, to boiling.
Add instant potatoes; whip with a fork or wooden spoon until smooth.
Spoon onto serving plates; hollow center of... - 22.2863
Ham And Pea Noodle Soup
In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, cook ham in butter until browned.
Stir in soup mix, water and peas.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer 7 to 10 minutes until noodles and peas are tender, stirring occasionally. - 27.5391