- » Frozen Pastry
Frozen Pastry Recipes
Frozen pastry is a type of chilled flavored sweet dish. Frozen desserts are prepared by freezing different ingredients used for making different frozen pastries. It is a popular American dessert. More »
Frozen Puff Pastry
Mix flour and salt in a bowl.
Combine water and lemon juice, sprinkle evenly over flour, about 1/4 cup at a time, mixing lightly and quickly with a fork after each addition (pastry should hold together, be firm yet pliable).
Add a few drops more ice water if... - 35.6785
Frozen Pastry Circles
Prepare pastry as directed for 2 Two-crust Pies.
Divide into 4 parts.
Roll each part 2 inches larger all around than inverted 8 or 9 inch pie pan.
Stack circles, with waxed paper between, on ungreased baking sheet.
Freeze uncovered I hour.
Wrap stack, label... - 29.4757
Frozen Pastry Rounds
1. Into a very large bowl, sift all-purpose flour with salt.
2. Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut in shortening in short cutting motions until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
3. Quickly and gradually sprinkle 1 tablespoon ice water at... - 26.6071
You May Also Like!
Rhubarb Freeze In Pastry Tart Shells
This Rhubarb Freeze In Pastry Tart Shells is by far one of the best fruit desserts I have ever tried. The freshness of rhubarb in the spiced up cinnamon flavoring is so mind blowing to taste. Give this Rhubarb Freeze In Pastry Tart Shells a try for sure! - 41.3173
Frozen Apple Strudel Pie
1. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon and the melted diet margarine with fork. Pat over bottom of 9-inch springform pan; chill.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in blender container; let stand for 5 minutes to... - 34.4898
Frozen Blueberry Banana Pie
1. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted, diet margarine with fork. Pat over bottom of 9-inch springform pan; chill.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in blender container; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Add boiling water and blend at... - 33.258
Frozen Pie Shell
Allow frozen shell to thaw slightly.
Transfer it to a 9-inch glass pie plate.
Press into the pie plate to shape.
Prick bottom and sides of shell evenly with a fork.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn after 3 minutes.
Cool before filling. - 18.517
Crunchy Chocolate And Almond Pastry
Pastries are favorites of kids as well as adults and here is a recipe with chocolate. Check out Garry showing how to make Crunchy Chocolate Pastry with chocolate sauce and almond meal as the key ingredients. Great for parties or breakfast as well. - 109.753
Puff Pastry Crust
Cut 1/2 cup (90 mL) of butter into the cake flour.
Allow the remaining butter to become soft but not runny.
Add ice water to flour mixture, 1 tsp (15 mL) at a time, until a soft dough forms.
Chill for an hour.
Then roll out dough on a lightly floured... - 27.8363
Freida's Incomparable Pastry
Mix lightly together until it forms a ball, and chill, covered, overnight.
Roll out, using plenty of flour.
Can be layered with wax paper and frozen. - 22.7518
Beef Fillet In Pastry
Melt the butter in a pan, add the beef and garlic and fry quickly for 15 minutes (or 10 minutes for a rare centre to the beef, 25 minutes for a well done fillet), turning on all sides.
Remove the beef from the pan, add the mushrooms and cook until soft.
Put... - 42.2397
Allow pie shell to thaw slightly.
Press chopped pecans evenly into bottom and sides of crust
Bake as directed. - 19.4854
Frozen Pastry Recipes By Category