- » Frozen Pastry
Frozen Pastry Recipes
Frozen pastry is a type of chilled flavored sweet dish. Frozen desserts are prepared by freezing different ingredients used for making different frozen pastries. It is a popular American dessert. More »
Frozen Puff Pastry
Mix flour and salt in a bowl.
Combine water and lemon juice, sprinkle evenly over flour, about 1/4 cup at a time, mixing lightly and quickly with a fork after each addition (pastry should hold together, be firm yet pliable).
Add a few drops more ice water if... - 36.7935
Frozen Pastry Circles
Prepare pastry as directed for 2 Two-crust Pies.
Divide into 4 parts.
Roll each part 2 inches larger all around than inverted 8 or 9 inch pie pan.
Stack circles, with waxed paper between, on ungreased baking sheet.
Freeze uncovered I hour.
Wrap stack, label... - 30.9371
Frozen Pastry Rounds
1. Into a very large bowl, sift all-purpose flour with salt.
2. Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut in shortening in short cutting motions until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
3. Quickly and gradually sprinkle 1 tablespoon ice water at... - 27.1592
You May Also Like!
Frozen Apple Strudel Pie
1. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon and the melted diet margarine with fork. Pat over bottom of 9-inch springform pan; chill.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in blender container; let stand for 5 minutes to... - 35.9432
Rhubarb Freeze In Pastry Tart Shells
This Rhubarb Freeze In Pastry Tart Shells is by far one of the best fruit desserts I have ever tried. The freshness of rhubarb in the spiced up cinnamon flavoring is so mind blowing to taste. Give this Rhubarb Freeze In Pastry Tart Shells a try for sure! - 44.0246
Frozen Blueberry Banana Pie
1. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted, diet margarine with fork. Pat over bottom of 9-inch springform pan; chill.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in blender container; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Add boiling water and blend at... - 35.6743
Brie In Puff Pastry
1. Let frozen puff pastry stand at room temperature 20 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Unfold one sheet of pastry on lightly floured surface. With floured rolling pin, roll pastry to a 13" by 10" rectangle. Cut a 13" by 1 1/2 strip and an 8 1/2-inch circle from... - 31.062
Beef Fillet In Pastry
Melt the butter in a pan, add the beef and garlic and fry quickly for 15 minutes (or 10 minutes for a rare centre to the beef, 25 minutes for a well done fillet), turning on all sides.
Remove the beef from the pan, add the mushrooms and cook until soft.
Put... - 43.5015
Frozen Pie Shell
Allow frozen shell to thaw slightly.
Transfer it to a 9-inch glass pie plate.
Press into the pie plate to shape.
Prick bottom and sides of shell evenly with a fork.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn after 3 minutes.
Cool before filling. - 20.0231
Baked Brie In Puff Pastry
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick cooking spray.
Thaw puff pastry and bring to room temperature; roll out lightly to make the sheet large enough to cover the round of Brie and set aside.
Spread the... - 28.1377
Freida's Incomparable Pastry
Mix lightly together until it forms a ball, and chill, covered, overnight.
Roll out, using plenty of flour.
Can be layered with wax paper and frozen. - 24.9283
Apricot Pastry Pretzels
In a medium bowl, mix flour, 1 egg yolk, sugar and butter to make a dough.
Press dough into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough to a 20x14-inch (50x35-cm) rectangle.
Roll out... - 40.1639
Quick Cherry Strudel
Preheat oven to 450Â°.
Let pastry shells soften at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Combine cherry pie filling and lemon rind in a small bowl; reserve.
On a cloth lined, well floured board, overlap pastry shells in a straight line.
Using a floured... - 37.1313
Frozen Pastry Recipes By Category