- » Frozen Orange Ball
Frozen Orange Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen orange ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen orange ball recipes.
Orange Snow Balls
1. Crush wafers with a rolling pin.
2. Place in a bowl, and add coconut, and sugar and mix well.
3. Add juice and water and mix well.
4. Make into small balls, and roll in icing sugar. - 24.8083
Cream butter and powdered sugar, adding just enough orange juice until creamy.
Add balance of orange juice, chopped nuts and vanilla wafer crumbs.
Roll into balls, then roll balls in coconut or chopped nuts.
Place on cookie sheet and refrigerate.
Makes about... - 31.6074
Crush vanilla wafers to fine crumbs.
Add next 4 ingredients and mix well with hands: form into balls.
Chill until firm: then store in refrigerator.
If desired, balls may be rolled in flaked coconut immediately after shaping. - 26.4831
Orange Maple Sausage Balls
Orange maple sausage balls are vegetable sausage balls prepared with roll sausage. Skillet cooked with added maple syrup and orange juice to flavor, the orange maple sausage balls have a unique and fruity taste to them. Served as a side in meals, it is always... - 37.3114
Orange Walnut Mini-balls
In large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups of the walnuts with remaining ingredients and mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Roll in remaining 1/2 cup walnuts.
Store in tightly covered container with waxed paper between layers. - 26.2602
Orange Almond Balls
Heat butter and orange concentrate in a large saucepan over low heat, stirring until butter melts.
Off heat, mix in confectioners' sugar.
Crush vanilla wafers in an electric blender at high speed or with a rolling pin; add to mixture along with sliced almonds... - 33.8915
Apricot Nut Balls
Put apricots through grinder.
Combine with honey, rind, and juice.
Cook 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
Shape in small balls.
Roll in more ground nuts.
Store in refrigerator. - 34.6555
Frozen Strawberry Souffle
Frozen Strawberry Souffle is an irresistible mouth watering dessert recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Frozen Strawberry Souffle; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 46.0671
Frozen Lemon Mousse
Lightly coat a 6-to-8-cup ring mold or other decorative mold with nonstick cooking spray.
Place egg whites in a large mixing bowl.
Set it over a larger bowl of hot water and stir for a few minutes until warmed slightly.
In a small saucepan, combine sugar with... - 39.3688
California Kiwifruit Holiday Frozen Yogurt With Red Raspberry Sauce
In food processor or blender, puree chopped kiwifruit; stir in honey.
Place in freezer and freeze until slushy (about 45 minutes).
In stainless steel bowl, quickly combine softened yogurt, kiwifruit mixture and food coloring; refreeze in bowl.
With small ice... - 43.0297
Combine peaches, .sugar, and cinnamon in blender.
Whirl at medium speed until smooth.
Add butter milk; whirl again.
To serve, pour into six 8-ounce glasses.
Slice orange very thin; garnish each glass edge with an orange wheel.
Top with dash of... - 36.297
Sweet And Sour Veal Balls In Cabbage
In bowl combine veal, salt, garlic powder, pepper, and grated onion.
Mix well and shape into balls 1 inch in diameter.
Cook veal in preheated nonstick skillet, turning to brown all sides.
Place the shredded cabbage and sliced onion in medium saucepan.
Add... - 35.7999
Baked Broccoli Balls
Baked Broccoli Balls is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of broccoli and cheese will surely tempt you to prepare this Baked Broccoli Balls on every get together! - 34.5305
Fruity Apricot Balls
Combine apricots, raisins, dates and orange juice in a saucepan.
Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and cool.
Stir together oats, flour, baking soda, egg and oil.
Mix until well blended.
Stir in fruit mixture and... - 43.8662
Hawaiian Snow Balls
1. Pre heat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a shallow baking pan, place coconut and bake in middle rack for 10 minutes, or till coconut turns pale brown in colour.
3. Once done, keep aside to cool.
4. Line wax paper on a small baking tray.... - 41.5252
Melon And Orange Jelly
1. Add water to the orange juice and make it up to one pint
2. In a small bowl, add three tablespoons of orange juice and sprinkle gelatin over it
3. Place this bowl in a larger dish or saucepan with hot water and warm it slighly till the gelatin... - 34.7688
Gourmet Orange Baked Alaska
Scoop sherbet into 6 balls; freeze at least 4 hours until very firm.
Cut oranges crosswise in half; cut thin slice from bottom of each half.
Cut around edges and membranes; remove fruit and membrane from orange shells.
Line bottom of each shell with fruit;... - 39.6568
Orange Sugared Walnuts
1) In a saucepan cook all ingredients except walnuts rapidly boiling for 2 to 5 minutes till it resembles a soft ball.
2) Take off from heat and stir.
3) Stir in walnuts.
4) On a greased sheet drop the mounds.
5) Keep aside at room... - 34.6163
Watermelon Citrus Cooler
The watermelon cirtus cooler is a true summer drink. Made with watermelon juice, grape juice and orange juice, the watermelon cooler is garnished with wtaermelon balls and sweetened with sugar. - 29.9414
Chinese Sizzled Meatballs With Vegetables And Rice
Chinese Sizzled Meatballs With Vegetables And Rice is an irresistible mouth-watering main course meal recipe. Try this easy to prepare Chinese Sizzled Meatballs With Vegetables And Rice, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 38.4897
Day before: In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate.
Shape mixture into 1-inch balls, then roll in grated chocolate.
Store in covered container at least a day to mellow. - 32.8434
Orange Peanut Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter. Beat well till the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the orange squash.
3) Sift the cinnamon and flour together and then fold into the creamed... - 43.7648
In a saucepan melt margarine; stir in flour.
Cook and stir till mixture is very thick and forms a ball.
Remove from the heat.
Gradually stir in orange peel and juice.
In a small mixer bowl beat egg yolks with an electric mixer on high speed for 4... - 34.4193
Cranberry & Orange Stuffing
Place the cranberries in a pan with the clear honey and 1/4 pint/150 ml water.
Bring to the boil, simmer for 10 mins until just softened.
Drain and discard any remaining liquid.
Melt fat in pan and saute onion for 2-3 mins, or until softened.
Stir in the... - 34.6587
Orange Walnut Candy
In a bowl, combine the sugar, wafer crumbs, orange juice concentrate and butter; mix well.
Shape into 3/4-in balls; roll in walnuts.
Cover and refrigerate in an airtight container for at least 24 hours before serving. - 29.535
Great Orange Wheat Cookies
Combine frozen orange-juice concentrate and cereal in a medium-size microwavable bowl.
Cover with paper towels.
Microwave on High for 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in margarine, re-cover, and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Add vanilla, egg, and sugar replacement.
Beat... - 41.0133
Orange Date Logs
Stir the orange juice with the marshmallows and let them stand to soften, about 5 minutes.
Add dates, nuts, icing sugar and crushed wafers.
Test by squeezing a small handful together.
If too moist add more crushed wafers.
Mold into small logs or balls and... - 34.7674
Cranberry Orange Cookie Tart
1. Filling: In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar and orange juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring often, for 6 minutes or until thick and jam-like. Stir in marmalade. Remove from heat; let cool.
2. Pastry: In a large bowl, combine... - 35.5155
Insert stainless steel chopping blade in bowl of food processor.
Combine first 5 ingredients in processor, and process until mixture is well blended.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead 8 to 10 minutes.
Shape dough into a ball, and place... - 34.5407
Eclairs A L'orange
1. Make eclairs: In small, heavy saucepan, combine 3/4 cup water, vegetable oil spread, and salt. Bring to a boil. When vegetable oil spread melts, remove from heat. Add flour all at once and mix rapidly with wooden spoon until mixture comes together in a... - 39.7425
The kiwi fruit slices in this Midori Punch tastes really delightful. I gift this unique Midori Punch recipe to midori lovers. Hope you like my gift! - 28.7643
In a blender container combine frozen melon balls, milk, and ginger.
Cover and blend till slushy.
Add sherbet, a spoonful at a time, blending till well combined.
(If necessary, stop machine occasionally to scrape sides.) - 29.3992
Spring Fruit Cocktail
Blend lemon juice and sugar.
Spoon over fruit and chill If desired, garnish with mint leaves. - 28.0284
Chilled Fruit Cup
Blend lemon juice and sugar.
Sprinkle over fruit and chill. - 30.5574
Ginger Fruit Compote
In a small bowl stir together the ginger ale and juice concentrate. Pour into an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan. Freeze at least 2 1/2 hours or till firm.
Divide fruit among 4 to 6 dessert dishes or champagne glasses. With a heavy spoon, scrape surface of ginger ale... - 22.205
Brandied Fruit Salad
1. Take a bowl and mix all the fruits together.
2. Sprinkle some sugar on the fruits.
3. Mix the wine and brandy together before adding it to the fruit mixture.
4. Mix thoroughly with a light hand.
5. Refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours so that the... - 42.1973
Molded Fruit And Ginger Salad
1) Drain the pieces of pineapple, keeping aside 2/3 cup of the canned syrup.
2) Into a large bowl, add in 2 1/3 cups of boiling water over the gelatine.
3) Pour in 2/3 cup of the pineapple syrup.
4) Chill the bowl for 1 hour, till the mixture starts to... - 45.6157
Tangy Summer Compote
1) In a large glass bowl, mix the pineapple, grapes, strawberries, and cantaloupe together.
2) In a small bowl, blend the reserved pineapple juice, lemon juice, orange juice concentrate, and club soda together.
3) In a large bowl, toss the juice... - 42.5546
Whiz or shake the first six ingredients together in a blender or juice shaker.
Pour into a freezer tray and freeze until mushy.
Beat egg whites and sugar together to form a stiff meringue.
Slowly beat in partially frozen juice mixture and pour into two... - 38.4093
Fresh Fruit Medley
Divide fruit among 6 dessert dishes.
Just before serving, spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons fruit concentrate over each serving. - 22.405
Punch With Sherbet
Add nectar to lemonade; just before serving drop in balls of sherbert.
Serves 46-4 oz.glasses. - 27.3373
Moon Rock Cookies
Combine all ingredients, except half of coconut.
Shape into balls and roll into remaining coconut.
Makes 96 confections.
Store in covered container in refrigerator. - 35.749
Melon Citrus Cooler
In pitcher, combine orange juice and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Just before serving, add melon balls, vodka if desired and lemon-lime carbonated beverage. - 25.5582
Melon And Blueberry Mould
1. Sprinkle gelatin and sugar over cold water in medium saucepan; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Place over very low heat just until gelatin is dissolved.
2. Stir in orange juice and lemon juice. Chill until semi-set, about 30 minutes. Stir in melon balls... - 25.3884
Lobster Melon Salad
1. Prepare the honeydew melon or cantaloupe in half and remove the seeds.
2. With a melon-ball cutter, scoop out pulp (about 3 cups of melon balls).
3. In a mixing bowl combine melon balls, romaine, lobster, papaya and chives.
4. To make orange... - 40.3624
Honeydew Horn Of Plenty
1) Cut one of the honeydew melons in half and scoop out the seeds.
2) Use a melon-ball cutter or the ½ teaspoon of a measuring-spoon set to cut out enough balls to make 3 cups.
3) Put the melon balls in a medium-sized bowl.
4) De-seed the watermelon... - 41.6885
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Make the pie crust mix by reading the instructions on the package.
3) Make the pastry into ball shape and wrap in the wax paper.
4) Refrigerate the pastry ball for around 30 minutes.
5) Divide the... - 42.7544
Rose Iced Fruits
Pour wine into a freezer tray and freeze to a mush.
Drain canned fruit and add maple and ginger syrups to the juice.
Arrange layers of fruit attractively in a deep glass bowl and add juice mixture.
Spoon frozen rose on top just before serving, or... - 27.8911
Hot Cheese Wafers
In food processor or mixing bowl, process cheese, flour and butter until well mixed. Wrap and refrigerate for about 30 minutes. Shape into small balls, about 1 tsp (5 mL) each. (Cheese balls can be frozen; thaw before baking.)
Arrange about 2 inches (5 cm)... - 21.2925
Citrus Mot Cross Huns
Heat 3/4 cup orange juice to simmer. Pour juice over butter, sugar, cinnamon, nut' meg, and salt.
Dissolve yeast in a combination of lemon juice and 1/4 cup reserved orange juice. When dissolved, add to orange juice and spice mixture.
Beat in eggs. Stir in... - 40.0897
Nutty Citrus Candy
In a bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, wafer crumbs, orange juice and butter; mix well.
Shape into 3/4-in balls, then roll in walnuts.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before serving.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. - 30.5792
Cookie Desserts In A Hurry
1. Mix cookie crumbs, coconut, and the 2/3 cup 10X sugar in a medium-size bowl.
2. Stir in orange juice until well blended.
3. Roll mixture, a teaspoonftil at a time, into balls between palms of hands; roll each in 10X sugar in a pie plate to coat generously.... - 22.4809
Spiced Grape Punch
1) In a large saucepan, mix the grape juice, sugar, concentrates and water together.
2) In a tea ball or cheesecloth bag, tie the cloves and cinnamon, add into the punch.
3) Allow the mixture to simmer for about 15 minutes, then discard the spices and... - 35.9499
Fruit N Nut Bread
In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside.
Shape bread dough into ball.
Turn onto a floured board; roll out to about 1 in.thick.
Spread pecan mixture onto dough; fold over and knead well until the fruit and nuts are evenly mixed into... - 43.7414
Summertime Melon Salad
Summertime melon salad is a fresh and flavorful mixed melon salad made with added fruits. Flavored with orange liquer and lemonade, the summertime melon salad is chilled to serve and is garnished with mint. - 35.0574
Salmon And Melon Salad
Thaw salmon, if frozen.
In a skillet combine water, green onion, bay leaf, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Bring to boiling, then add salmon.
Cover and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or till fish flakes easily with a fork.
Drain and cool... - 47.0345
1) Chill the dark sweet cherries, cantaloupe balls and sliced strawberries.
2) In compote, glass bowl or 8 sherbet glasses, layer the chilled fruits and drained pineapple chunks.
3) Combine together the orange marmalade, candied ginger and hot... - 38.9182
Ganache FILLING: In small saucepan, heat cream just until bubbles form around edge of pan; remove from heat.
Stir in chocolate until smooth; stir in liqueur.
Transfer to bowl; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until thickened and cold.
Using whisk (not... - 38.6296
Make Ahead Fruit Salad
In large bowl, combine egg, sugar, fruit syrup and lemon juice.
Cook uncovered, 45 seconds or until mixture is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
Add fruit, pineapple, marshmallows and whipped cream.
Fold together just until well mixed.
Cover... - 32.829
Deep Fried Date Buns
Deep Fried Date Buns are simply delicious. This is my children's favorite snack and it often gets wolfed down even before it reaches the dining table! They are just too yummy. Try this Deep Fried Date Buns recipe for yourself! - 35.3296
Good Old Butter Cookies
In a large bowl., beat together butter and honey.
Beat in egg, orange juice concentrate, and vanilla.
Mix in flour and baking powder, blending well.
Form into a ball, wrap with plastic wrap, and chill for about 2 hours, or until firm enough to roll.
Preheat... - 39.8253
In a small saucepan stir together 1/3 cup sugar and cornstarch, then add orange juice.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add blueberries; cook until berries are hot.
Stir together flours and baking powder.
Add milk and oil; stir until... - 49.8288
Double Crusted Cranberry Blueberry Pie
TO MAKE THE CRUST Combine the flour, salt, and sugar in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Add the butter and shortening and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the sour cream and water, and process for a few seconds, just until a... - 47.3428
Frosted Cheese Mold
Pour milk into large saucepan.
Sprinkle gelatin over milk to soften.
Place over low heat and stir till gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Beat cottage and blue cheeses together till well blended; stir into gelatin mixture.
Add concentrate, pecans, and... - 41.9619
1) Grate the rinds.
2) In a heatproof bowl, put the marshmallows and honey, stand over a pan of gently simmering water and allow to melt, stirring constantly.
3) Remove the pan from the heat, add the remaining ingredients and stir well... - 38.0898
Frosted Cheese Mold
1. Into large saucepan pour milk and sprinkle gelatin over milk to soften.
2. Place over low heat and stir till gelatin is dissolved and remove from heat.
3. In a bowl beat cottage cheese and blue cheese together till well blended and stir into gelatin... - 45.3425
Cranberry Apple Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put together flour and salt; cut and add shortening and mix until the mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
3. Add cheese and stir to mix.
4. Gradually sprinkle water and... - 47.8355
Holiday Party Cocktails
Chad Merriweather and Robin Casper from Diageo in Malvern, PA prepare 4 different Holiday Party Cocktails with NUVO Sparkling Liqueur, Cîroc Vodka, Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum for this Holiday Season. They are concocting these tasty drinks in the... - 124.525
Classic Lebanese Awwamaat
Growing up, we called them honey balls, even though they are not prepared with honey. These sweet, crisp and crunchy balls of fried dough are soaked in syrup and are so amazingly delicious; no one can eat just one! Serve these as a dessert at a large... - 110.591
Pistachio Peach Parfait Bombe
1. Place an 8-cup charlotte mold or bowl in freezer.
2. Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to boiling over high heat; cook to 236° on a candy thermometer. (A little syrup forms a ball when pressed together, but does not hold its shape when... - 38.6028
Moroccan Serpent Cake
1. To make the almond paste, mix the melted butter with the ground almonds and almond essence in a bowl. Add the sugar, egg yolk and rose or orange flower water, mix well and knead until soft and pliable. Chill for 10 minutes.
2. Break the paste into 10... - 40.2126
Almond Fruit Tart
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
Making the pastry
2. Using a food processor, pulse pastry ingredients with 3 tablespoons water, 6 times, for 30 seconds or until smooth. Add 1 to 2 tablespoon more water, if dough is dry.
3. Shape the dough... - 45.013
Live With Momma Cuisine - March12, 2013 Broadcast At Kenmore Studios
This episode is all about me and my friends showing you our recipes to help you in your Easter preparations. Toni Snearly, a local baker and food blogger, will be stopping by to make her family favorite recipe, Coconut Macaroons. Kenmore's In House Chef, Kari... - 118.485
Cranberry Holiday Braid
For the dough In a small saucepan, heat the milk until it measures 105Â°F to 115Â°F on a thermometer or until a few drops feel slightly warm when placed on your wrist.
Stir in 1 teaspoon of sugar, sprinkle the yeast over the milk, stir, and let it stand 8... - 48.1072
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Lightly grease a 9-by-4-inch tube pan
3. Prepare the glaze by combining the confectioner-€™s sugar, rum and cream in a small bowl.
4. Sprinkle the yeast on to a large bowl filled with warm water and set... - 46.126