- » Frozen Mussel
Frozen Mussel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen mussel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen mussel recipes.
This is a fresh tasting seafood recipe. - 33.3906
Spicy Mussels In Cocomilk
Take a look at this delectable mussels recipe combined with the flavors of coco milk and lemon gras and it should be very simple to put together with clear instructions provided here in the video. Definitely a nice and inexpensive dish item for your party... - 101.789
Poached Haddock With Mussels
Thaw fillets if frozen; cut into serving-size portions.
Clean mussels in cold water.
Scrub shells with stiff brush; rinse thoroughly several times.
Combine wine, water, and onion in large pan; bring to simmering stage.
Cover; steam about 5... - 43.4205
Mussel And Red Pepper Salad
1) Preheat the broiler to hot.
2) Halve and deseed the peppers, then place them skin-side up on the rack. Grill them for 8-10 minutes until cooked. Allow to cool for 10 minutes, discard the skin and slice into strips.
3) In a bowl,... - 46.7765
Fettuccine And Mussel Salad
In large pot of boiling water, cook fettuccine until al dente (tender but firm).
Drain and rinse under cold water; drain thoroughly and set aside.
You should have about 5 cups/1.25 L.
Scrub mussels under cold running water and remove any hairy beards.
Discard... - 44.0006
Mussel Hake And Vegetable Salad
In a shallow ovenproof dish large enough to hold the fish slices in one layer, combine the olive oil, chilli powder, parsley, thyme, bay leaf and garlic.
Place the fish in the dish and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Preheat the... - 43.7067
Salmon & Mussels With White Wine & Cream
1. If any mussels are open, tap them lightly on a hard surface. If they don't close, discard them. Season the salmon. Heat a frying pan, add a knob of the butter and the olive oil. Fry salmon on both sides for 2 mins or until just cooked, but still slightly... - 35.2538
It’s a classic dish with only five ingredients so prep and cook won’t take more than 30 minutes. This basic Moules Marinière recipe is also very versatile. Add fries to get Moules Frites (mussels and fries), or toss the mussels and mussel water with... - 126.212
This seafood soup recipe is prepared with fresh seafish, shrimp, mussels, oysters and vegetables with herbs for flavor. Cooked in milk, and white wine with mushrooms, parsley, taragon and onions, the seafood soup is seasoned to taste and is best served hot. - 46.8589
Seafood Hors D'oeuvre
Seafood Hors D'Oeuvre is an amazingly delicious seafood recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Seafood Hors D'Oeuvre; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 44.9925
Sole Normande is a seafood recipe prepared with sole along with shrimps and mussels. Oven cooked with shallots and mushrooms for flavor, the Sole Normande is served with a cream sauce poured over it. - 43.4049
Chicken Calamari Paella
The paella is a spanish preparation of rice in a a single pan with vegetables or meat of choice, that is very popular in America. This paella recipe is cooked with brown rice, and chicken stock with garlic, onions, tomatoes and white whine for flavor. tossed... - 51.1543
Lobster And Sweet Pea Duet
Lobster and sweet pea are a wonderful combination that would surely turn out to be delicious too. Check out this impressive video that is interesting and also provides information on fresh seafood catch. Watch this video to make this fantastic dish to impress... - 114.099
Authentic Bomba rice, cooked along with a melange of sea food..which gives Paella its personality. Do note that saffron is one key ingredient in preparation of paella..even though its in minimal amounts :) - 48.5918
Thaw clams or mussels and lobster, if frozen.
Wash clams or mussels well.
If necessary, debarred mussels.
Combine 8 cups water and 3 tablespoons salt Add clams or mussels; let soak for 15 minutes, then drain and rinse.
Discard the water.
Repeat soaking,... - 40.854
Chicken Paella With Crabmeat
Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the onions, peppers, tomatoes and garlic.
Transfer to a casserole and then brown the chicken pieces, add to casserole, season well and cook, covered, for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile cook the rice with the saffron in boiling... - 45.8045
Cut up chicken, onion and garlic and fry in the oil until golden, Add half the water and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add the tomatoes skinned and cut up, the rice and the remaining water and bouillon cube.
Simmer 5 minutes, stir in saffron.
Mix together, and add... - 35.8888
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Partially thaw lobster; remove from shells.
Split tails in half lengthwise; cut into 1-inch pieces.
Wash mussels; cover with salted water using 1 gallon cold water and 1/3 cup salt.
Let stand 15 minutes;... - 42.1565
Prepare Soup Croutons; set aside.
Begin Rouille preparation.
Heat oil in a large heavy kettle.
Add onions, leeks and garlic; over medium heat, saute about 5 minutes.
Add stock, wine, tomatoes, fennel seeds, parsley, thyme, bay leaf and saffron.
Bring to a... - 43.2254
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, combine the fish and shellfish with the dill weed, lemon peel, salt and pepper.
3) In a saucepan, gently saute the onion in the melted butter for 5 minutes until soft.
5) Sprinkle and stir... - 45.2559
A Supper From The Sea
1) In a small saucepan, add 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil. Add in 1/2 packet of frozen peas. Cook for 2 minutes. Drain and chill. Wrap the remaining packet and freeze.
2) Using a paring knife, slice around the bottom of the ice-cream box. Let... - 41.4206
Cioppino With Bread
1 In a kettle or a Dutch oven add olive oil and saute onion, green pepper, celery, carrot and garlic until soft.
2 Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, bay leaf, salt and pepper; heat to boiling.Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 hours. Discard the... - 42.2425
1. Heat oil in fondue pot to 375 °F.
2. Spear bite-sized fish and dip fish first into egg-milk mixture, then roll in flour batter.
3. Dip fish carefully into hot oil and cook until golden brown, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
4. Remove from fondue fork, dip... - 32.8673
Chicken And Chorizo Sausage Paella
Looking for an easy paella recipe that can be whipped up within minutes? Then this is just the video for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect paella that everyone is sure to love! - 103.794
Couscous Ring Mold With Seafood
Scrub and rinse the mussels, discarding any with open or broken shells.
Put half the mussels into a dish with the white wine and microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH.
Lift the mussels out of the cooking liquid with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Discard any that... - 44.2135
Seafood With Wine Sauce
Cut bread in bite-sized pieces, each having a crust on one side.
Drain scallops and mussels or oysters; dry between paper toweling.
Combine egg and the 1/4 cup milk.
Mix the cracker crumbs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper together.
Dip... - 43.0211
1) In a kettle or Dutch oven, saute the onion, green pepper, celery, carrot and garlic in olive oil, until soft.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, simmer covered on a low heat for 2 hours. Then... - 42.4646
1. Saute onion, green pepper, celery, carrot and garlic in the olive oil or vegetable oil until soft in a kettle or Dutch oven.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, bay leaf, salt and pepper; bring to boiling, then reduce heat; cover; simmer for 2 hours.... - 35.9996
Cut lobster tails (with shells) into 2 inch cubes.
Remove legs from shrimp.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a skillet and saute' the lobster, shrimp and scallops for 3 to 4 minutes.
Saute the pork, green pepper, onion and garlic in the... - 44.4994
Gangbang Arroz Con Pollo
Heat olive oil in heavy saucepan.
Add garlic, onions, sweet red peppers.
Cook until onions are soft.
Add chicken and ham.
Cook until golden brown.
Stir in shrimp, peeled tomatoes, artichoke hearts, saffron dissolved in chicken broth, bay leaves, salt and... - 45.6954
In salad oil in Dutch oven saute chicken pieces until golden brown on all sides; remove and set aside.
In same oil, saute onion and garlic till they are golden.
Then add chicken broth, pepper, salt, tarragon, paprika, and saffron; bring to a boil.
Now add... - 47.7999
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Heat oil in large ovenproof skillet or paella pan over medium-low heat until hot.
Add garlic and cook just until garlic sizzles.
Add onions and rice; cook and stir 10 minutes or until onions are soft.
Stir in clam juice, wine, lemon... - 45.6627
Cook grease out of chorizos and strain.
Put aside to cool.
Saute chicken in oil.
Brown onion and garlic.
Add broth, pepper, salt, tarragon, paprika and saffron.
Bring to a boil.
Cook, covered, for 10 to 12 minutes.
Add tomatoes, peas, ground... - 42.8305
The main ingredients while preparing a paella are saffron,rice & olive oil but there is no one single way to prepare Paella.You can make a meaty paella by adding shrimps,squid,clams or any other seafood that you like or even chicken or you can also avoid... - 36.277
Paella Cartagena is a delicious and unique dish that will definitely impress your guests. You simply have to serve this dish for your next party! You will be quiet please with the way your guests respond to your cooking due to this amazing Paella Cartagena... - 48.199
1) To make the ravigote dressing, in a small saucepan, add onion, parsley, capers, tarragon and white wine. Let the mixture boil before simmering down. Cook uncovered for 2 minutes or till the liquid has reduced to about 2 tablespoons. Let cool down... - 44.7288
Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
Brown pork and sausage pieces.
As pieces brown, remove to a large (3 quart) casserole or roasting pan.
Rub chicken with thyme and garlic.
Brown on all sides in oil; remove chicken to casserole.
Add onion & pimiento to pan... - 45.3913
Spray a large non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and set over medium-high heat.
Add the chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides, about 4 minutes.
Transfer the chicken to a plate.
Add the oil, chorizo, onion, bell pepper, and... - 43.1391
1. Peel and slice onions
2. Peel the skin off of the flunder and mackerel fillets and cut into small pieces
3. In a saucepan, add water and bring it to a boil; Add rice and salt to it and cook for twenty minutes till the rice is tender and water has... - 45.7562
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large ovenproof skillet or casserole, heat oil over medium heat.
3. Add and sauté garlic until lightly browned
4. Add onions and rice and sauté for 10 minutes until soft and lightly browned.
5. Add... - 47.7611
Paella is a robust dish of various seafood, meats and vegetables in various combinations, but always with Saffran flavouring and adding a lovely fragrance and colour to the rice. hat to drink with paella: With a seafood paella, try a Freixnet Cava, or... - 46.361
For as long as I can remember, it has been tradition in our family to have seafood on Christmas eve.
My mother always made exotic dishes from the philippines or china; but when this task fell to me, I couldn't master those dishes.
I stumbled across this... - 43.156
1. In a large frying pan heat oil over a medium heat and cook chicken and pork stirring, for 3 minutes.
2. Using a slotted spoon, remove from pan and set aside.
3. To the pan add onions, red or green pepper and salami and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes... - 47.1119
1.Heat oil in a large heavy-based trypan.
Cook onions, garlic, capsicums and tarragon for 3-4 minutes.
2.Combine turmeric, stock, tomatoes, tomato paste, wine and lemon juice.
Add to pan with rice.
Cover and simmer for 12 minutes.
3.Remove cover and stir in... - 43.0806
1. Start by cutting lobster tails with shells into 2-inch cube, also remove legs from shrimp
3. In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil, then saute
4. Saute the pork, green pepper, onion and garlic in the remaining 2 tablespoons... - 44.3708
Paella With Brown Rice
Parboil the rice in boiling salted water for 20 minutes.
Drain.Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, brown the chicken in hot oil and remove it.
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Lower the heat under the Dutch oven, and saute the garlic, onion, and sweet red pepper until... - 44.2754
If using whole lobster, remove tail and claws; cut into 3 or 4 pieces each.
If using lobster tails, cut into 5 or 6 pieces each.
Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a large paella pan, electric skillet or two 12-inch skillets.
Add lobster pieces.
Saute 3... - 44.9147
Drain 1 tin of mussels over large saucepan.
Pour in 8 oz. wine.
If the prawns are uncooked, bring to a boil and add 2 packets of defrosted prawns and cook rapidly until just pink.
Do not overcook as prawns should remain firm.
If prawns are cooked, defrost and... - 44.4011
1. With stiff brush, scrub mussels and clams with running cold water; remove beards from mussels. In 8-quart Dutch oven over high heat, to 1 inch boiling water, add mussels and clams; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook until shells... - 38.3391
Paella For Eight
1. In a preheated very wide skillet or paella pan over medium-high heat sauté crushed garlic, red pepper flakes and rice in 2 tablespoons olive oil for 2 or 3 minutes.
2. Then add saffron threads, bay leaf, broth, and thyme and bring to a boil over... - 43.3577
Mussees In Corn Chowder
BRING THE STOCK and wine to a boil in a medium saucepan, reduce the heat to low, and simmer gently.
In a large, heavy pot, melt the butter over medium heat, add the flour, and whisk until the flour begins to turn golden, about 2 minutes.
Whisk in about 1 cup... - 44.0713
1. Using a stiff brush, scrub the mussels and clams well under cold running water, removing the beards from the mussels and discarding any shells that have opened. Half-fill a large bowl with cold water, stir in the cornmeal, and add the mussels and clams.... - 32.1221
1. Separate fish fillets, reserving seasoning packet. Arrange fish on microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1 minute or until fish is pliable. Cut fish into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
2. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine celery and fa... - 30.1462
San Francisco Seafood Casserole
1. With stiff brush, scrub mussels well with running cold water; remove beards. Shell and devein shrimp; cut fish into 2-inch chunks; set aside. (If frozen fish is used, let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes to thaw slightly, then cut into... - 33.1111
Scrub the mussels, discarding any that are damaged or won't close when sharply tapped.
Remove the beards.
Place in a saucepan with half the stock.
Bring to the boil, cover and cook for a few minutes, shaking the pan occasionally until the mussels have... - 42.0625
Mediterranean Style Fish Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes until just softened.
2. Pour in the stock and wine and bring to the boil. Tie the bay leaf and herbs together with clean string and add to the saucepan together with the fish... - 37.4848
Oven Steamed Seafood With Spanish Rice
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In paper pan place cooking bag and place rice in cooking bag.
3. Mix gently using a spoon sprinkling and stirring contents of both Spanish-rice seasoning packets and the flour evenly over rice.
4. With paper... - 39.545
Chicken & Vegetable Paella
Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
Cook chicken, onion and garlic until brown.
Add pork and brown quickly.
Add tomatoes, peas, artichokes, paprika and rice.
Cook, stirring, until rice is well coated with.oil.
Add salt, stock and saffron and cook for 15 minutes... - 41.1918
1) Preheat the browning dish on power for 6 minutes.
2) Pour oil and stir fry chicken until brown on all sides.
3) Remove chicken, preheat browning dish for another 3 minutes on power.
4) Stir in onion, pepper, peas, and garlic.
5) Mix... - 46.9816
With kitchen shears, break center of ribs on belly side of lobster shell.
Loosen meat from shell with fingers, leaving meat attached near tail fins.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Scrub clams and mussels.
Soak mussels in cold water 30 minutes to remove salty... - 42.5163
Paella is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Paella dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.8982
To prepare the squid, cut the bodies into rings about 3/4 inch thick, cut the flaps or wings into strips, and leave the tentacles whole.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a very large saucepan, or use two saucepans.
Add the onions and a quarter of the... - 44.3269
For succotash: Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic and cook about 30 seconds.
Reduce heat, add beans, corn and cream and simmer about 10 minutes.
Stir in chives, lemon juice, salt and pepper If mixture is too thick, add a little more... - 43.1686
Calamari Brown Rice Paella
1. Combine rice and chicken stock together in a large dish. Cook for 45-50 minutes on high, until tender.
2. Combine oil,garlic and onion together. Cook for 2-3 minutes on high.
3. Stir in tomatoes and tomato paste. Cook for 3-5 minutes on high, stirring... - 37.7117
Orange Fennel Cioppino
1. Trim off feathery fennel tops; rinse, drain, wrap airtight, and chill. Trim off and discard base of fennel head, any bruises, and tough stalks. Rinse and thinly slice fennel head.
2. Trim tough tops and roots from leeks; pull off coarse outer layers. Cut... - 38.0427
1. Scrub mussels under cool running water with a stiff brush; cut off beards with a sharp knife and scrape the shells clean. Soak mussels in cool water 1 hour so they will purge themselves of grit. Discard any that float, and also any whose shells are not... - 34.5894
Wash and dry the chicken, then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Heat 3 tbsp of the olive oil in a paella pan or large frying pan and saute the chicken until golden brown on both sides.
Remove from the pan and keep warm.
Add chorizo sausage,... - 42.8213
Spanish-style Steamed Shellfish
Ingredients traditionally used in Spanish seafood stews are brought together here. Spanish chorizo and saffron flavor the broth, and a classic red pepper-based romesco sauce provides a tangy accent. - 41.8843
Quick Seafood Lasagna
Empty the contents of the can of tomatoes into a pan and add the basil and garlic.
Bring to the boil and boil rapidly for 3 minutes until pulpy.
Stir in the tuna, prawns and mussels.
Season with pepper.
Spoon a little of the seafood mixture in the base of a... - 41.866
Lean Pork Paella
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook spareribs until brown on all sides; add oil if needed.
Add chorizo to pan and brown well, breaking meat apart as it cooks.
Add garlic, tomatoes, water, salt, and pepper.
Simmer, uncovered, for 20... - 44.0895
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With 1 tablespoon of salt and paprika, sprinkle the chicken.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and in it, brown the chicken.
4) Move the chicken to a baking dish which has a tight-fitting... - 43.1422
Poached Shellfish In Oriental Broth
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the curry paste and cook for 1 minute, stirring regularly.
Add the garlic, onion and fennel and cook gently for 10 minutes.
Stir in the tomato puree, lemongrass, chillies, lime leaf (if using), ginger and star anise.
Pour on... - 43.2356
Seafood And Rice
You will need a large flatfish pan or frying pan.
I find an aluminium or copper 'thal'comes closest to a paelleria Heat about 1 cup of olive oil and fry the chicken until golden.
Add the garlic and let it sizzle.
Lower the heat, ac the tomato puree and chilli... - 38.9427
Paella With Grilled Chicken And Shrimp
To Make Marinade: Mix all ingredients in glass bowl or jar.
Use immediately or refrigerate overnight.
Place chicken and shrimp in separate glass dishes or heavy zippered plastic bags.
(You may prefer marinating shrimp on skewers to make them easier to grill.)... - 41.5269
1. Prepare the lobsters by cutting them into 4 pieces each and by cracking the claws
2. In a 6-quart electric wok, place the oil and butter and heat for three minutes at 325°F
3. Add the onions to the hot wok and stir fry them for six... - 46.0944
Seafood Hot Pot
1.Take a pan, add cod, wine, water, onion, bay leaves and parsley to it.
2.Let the ingredients cook for 10 minutes on low flame so that the fish gets soft.
3.Once tender, take the fishout using a slotted spoon.
4.Remove the bay leaves and... - 42.6864
All Purpose Pasta
1) In a bowl, mix together the flour, eggs, olive oil, and salt.
2) Combine everything to make a losse dough.
3) Turn and knead by hand or place ingredients in a food processor and process, adding water as necessary to keep the dough smooth,... - 37.4233
For the basil-onion mixture, in a small bowl, add the chopped basil, onions, garlic, orange zest (if using), and salt.
Mix together and moisten with a small amount of olive oil.
For the risotto, in a 6 to 8 quart (6 to 8 1) high-sided pot, saute... - 45.0611
Key West Paella
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Skin the sausage and slice it into 1/8-inch rounds.
3) If preferred, peel the shrimp, leaving the tails intact or take off only the legs and leave shells on.
4) In case whole chicken is being... - 42.893
This paella is loaded with chicken, sausage, clams and shrimp. Go ahead and add pork, mussels and lobster claws to it if you would like! This is a great dish for special occasions! Make sure you serve it with lemon wedges on the side! - 121.932