- » Frozen Mixed Seafood
Frozen Mixed Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen mixed seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen mixed seafood recipes.
Mixed Seafood Kabobs
Thaw lobster, fish, and shrimp, if frozen.
Remove shell from lobster; cut meat into 12 chunks.
Cut halibut into 12 chunks, about the same size as the lobster chunks.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Rinse scallops and pat dry.
On six 12-inch skewers, alternately... - 38.2842
Mixed Seafood Grill
Shell the lobster and cut it into 12 chunks.
Shell and devein the shrimp.
Dry the scallops.
Cut the halibut into chunks, approximately the same size as the lobster chunks.
Wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp cloth.
Alternate the ingredients on skewers and... - 38.6917
Mixed Seafood Mold
1) Add the cream cheese to the tomato soup. Blend while heating and let cool. In small bowl, dissolve the gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water. Mix with soup mixture until dissolved.
2) In separate bowl, add the mayonnaise to the seafood, celery, onion and a dash... - 20.8149
Mixed Seafood Grill
1. Start by shelling and cutting the lobster inot 12 chunks, also shell and devein the shrimps
2. Dry the scallops and also cut the halibuts into chunks
3. Take a damp cloth and use it to wipe the mushrooms
4. Take the skewers, and... - 40.6553
Mixed Seafood Chowder
1. In a medium bowl, combine the fish and shrimp, sprinkle with the lemon juice, and toss gently. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, warm the butter over medium-low heat until melted. Add the flour and curry powder, and cook, whisking constantly, until the... - 39.2929
Mixed Seafood Salad With Oriental Flavor
1) Combine together the shrimp, scallop, imitation fish, mushrooms, pea pods, scallions, corn and celery in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
2) In a small bowl or cup, combine together all the remaining ingredients, except for the lettuce and sesame... - 41.3739
Mixed Fish Fry
Thaw frozen fish.
Cut haddock into large chunks.
Cut eel, crosswise, into 2-inch pieces.
Shell shrimp, leaving last section and tail intact.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Combine eggs and 1/4 cup water.
Dip seafoods into flour and then in egg mixture; roll... - 43.3012
Mixed Sea Food Au Gratin
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 3-quart baking dish with margarine or butter.
2. Mix the lobster with the chopped oysters and fish.
3. Rinse the fresh mushrooms, slice and saute in the butter or margarine 5 minutes. If canned mushrooms are... - 33.0928
Defrost frozen seafood and cook lobster tails and shrimps according to package directions.
Shell lobster tails and shrimps.
Cut seafood into bite-size pieces.
Combine remaining ingredients and heat in chafing dish.
Makes 12 servings. - 35.1131
Quick Seafood Newburg
Prepare wine sauce as directed on envelope; add shrimp and crab meat and stir gently until well heated.
Add salt and pepper; add Worcestershire sauce a little at a time.
Serve over rice.
Garnish with finely chopped pars ley and paprika. - 32.9416
Cook green beans according to package directions, drain and set aside.
In mixing bowl combine mushroom soup, milk, pimiento, thyme, salt and cayenne Stir half of the soup mixture into cooked rice, fold in tuna.
Turn tuna-rice mixture into a 1 L (1 quart)... - 41.2842
Seafood Salad Sandwiches
1. Prepare a large bowl, and pour the vegetable soup mix, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, chives, hot pepper sauce and pepper into the bowl and blend well.
2. Add the crab meat last and chill till completely cold
3. Line the... - 39.1269
Simple Seafood Newburg
In 1 1/2 -quart casserole dish, combine soup, peas and milk.
Heat, covered with glass lid, at medium 4 to 5 minutes; stir once.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat, covered, at medium 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through; stir once. - 33.1881
1) In a saucepan, gently heat the shrimp soup and cream together, stirring frequently, until the soup is thawed .
2) Stir in the seafood, parsley and lemon juice, cook until thoroughly
3) Spoon the Seafood Maryland over toast and... - 33.0917
Delicious Seafood Salad
1) Chill a serving plate.
2) In a bowl, add the fish, shrimps, lemon juice, celery, and chives.
3) Add mayonnaise, salt, and pepper and refrigerate till ready to serve.
4) Place on serving plate and top with lemon slices. - 36.693
1) Into a bowl, flake the crabmeat, then stir in the prawns.
2) Combine the mayonnaise, garlic, Tabasco, spring onions, herbs and avocado.
3) Stir in the lemon juice and mix well.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Fold the sauce into the crab and... - 45.1262
Seafood Pasta Salad
Prepare Pesto Vinaigrette; set aside.
Cook pasta in boiling salted water following package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Cut squid bodies in 1/4-inch crosswise slices.
Trim long tentacles; cut tentacles crosswise in halves or... - 44.641
Crawfish And Mixed Vegetables
Try this Crawfish And Mixed Vegetables. An easily prepared recipe, this Crawfish And Mixed Vegetables is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 43.7313
Prepare Fried Noodles; set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add onions, celery, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots; stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
Remove and set aside.
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil... - 45.2006
San Francisco Seafood Casserole
1. With stiff brush, scrub mussels well with running cold water; remove beards. Shell and devein shrimp; cut fish into 2-inch chunks; set aside. (If frozen fish is used, let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes to thaw slightly, then cut into... - 33.1111
Baked Avocado With Seafood
Baked Avocados In Ramekins With Shrimp Or Crab has a lovely taste. Baked Avocados In Ramekins With Shrimp Or Crab gets its taste from seafood cooked with avocados, anchovies and cream. Baked Avocados In Ramekins With Shrimp Or Crab is inspired by many cooked... - 44.4948
Seafood Casserole With White Wine
This Seafood Casserole tastes amazing ! Try this creamy, souped and wined, lobster, scrod and crab meat with irresistible cheese and paprika fillings for your next meal. Tell me if you've liked this Seafood Casserole. - 42.2983
Seafood Souffles is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 46.6922
Hockey Night Seafood
€¢ Place the butter or margarine in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe bowl and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
€¢ Add the potatoes, carrots and onion.
€¢ Stir, add the water, cover and microwave 10 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH, stirring once after 5 minutes of... - 38.7381
In a skillet, saute and onion until cooked.
Transfer to a large bowl and gently beat in the eggs, cream and seasonings.
Stir in Swiss cheese and crabmeat.
Pour into uncooked pie shell.
Bake at 450Â°F for 12 minutes, lower heat and bake at 325Â° F for 35... - 37.0964
ln an ungreased 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, mix the oil, onion, green pepper, and garlic.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on High until the onion is glassy 4 to 5 minutes stirring once midway.
Mix in the basil, thyme, salt, black pepper, red pepper,... - 37.9093
Bring water to a boil, add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well, rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp, set aside.
Cook linguini according to package directions, omitting salt; drain.
Rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Combine... - 36.9465
Grease inside of top of a double boiler; add fish; cover and cook over boiling water for about 20 minutes.
Separate fillets and lobster meat into bite-sized pieces.
In a saucepan, blend 2 tablespoons oil and flour.
Slowly add milk.
Cook until bubbly, stirring... - 44.0684
Haddock And Seafood Casserole
This Seafood Casserole is the best ever seafood recipe I have ever tried! The mix of seafoods with dry white wine, vinegar and sauces makes such a great combination that anyone and everyone is sure gonna love it! It doesn't ask for much of your time too, so... - 43.7551
Herbed Seafood Casserole
In saucepan, combine rice with 2 cups (500 mL) salted water; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender and water is absorbed.
Stir in egg and 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the parsley.
Meanwhile, in large skillet,... - 46.5451
Butter Seafood Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain well.
Arrange 4 noodles to cover bottom of a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cookonion in butter till tender but not brown; blend in cream cheese.
Stir in cottage cheese, egg, basil, salt, and... - 45.2415
In small saucepan soften gelatin in the cold water; stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Reserve a few of the shrimp for garnish; chop remaining shrimp.
In a mixer bowl combine chopped shrimp, flaked fish, softened cheese, yogurt, chopped celery,... - 37.9961
Seafood Gumbo is a delicious easy to prepare appetizer. Enjoy this deadly combination of seafoods and herbs in your next coming weekend party! - 45.8711
Easy Seafood Quiche
Spray a 10" deep-dish pie plate with no-stick spray; set aside.
Drain the potatoes well, squeezing excess liquid from them.
In a medium bowl, stir together the potatoes, 1/4 cup of the egg substitute and 1/4 cup of the flour.
Pat the mixture in the bottom and... - 46.0067
Seafood Paella has a luscious taste. Seafood Paella gets its desired taste from chicken and seafood mixed with rice and peas. Seafood Paella is inspired by many food joints across world. - 42.6147
Quick Seafood Lasagna
Empty the contents of the can of tomatoes into a pan and add the basil and garlic.
Bring to the boil and boil rapidly for 3 minutes until pulpy.
Stir in the tuna, prawns and mussels.
Season with pepper.
Spoon a little of the seafood mixture in the base of a... - 41.866
Seafood Sizzling Rice
Defrost and rinse the shrimps.
Pat dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Marinate with the above marinade.
String the snow peas, then parboil.
Peel and slice water chestnuts.
Cut the abalone mushrooms into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Put the mushrooms, snow peas,... - 43.1422
Spanish Seafood Paella
1. In large nonstick skillet, bring 2 cups water and the salt to a boil. Stir in rice; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion, garlic, and chicken; cook over medium heat until chicken is cooked through,... - 31.7988
Asian , North And South American Seafood Delight
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian takes you on another fabulous culinary adventure by making her incredible Asian ginger garlic salmon, North American lemon pepper shrimp and a South American cilantro pesto Pollock! - 111.179
Easy Seafood Gumbo with Okra
The seafood gumbo is a mixed gumbo made with a medley of seafood and vegetables. Filled with added rice, this seafood gumbo is really filling and heavy. Flavored with bay leaf, onions and garlic, the seafood gumbo can be served with a fresh salad for a great... - 47.5027
Seafood Artichoke Casserole
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a medium saucepan combine liquid Butter Buds and flour.
Cook until bubbly.
Add skim milk and bring to a boil stirring to smooth out the sauce.
If it isn't thick enough, add a little more flour.
Add the vermouth and... - 39.7952
Seasoned Seafood Newburg
The seafood appetizer is an easy seafood recipe that can be prepared in a microwave. Cooked crab meat and shrimp mixed together with shrimp soup, chives, milk, white wine along with rice is microwaved with garlic for flavor. Served warm on toast, this seafood... - 30.9501
Seafood Supreme With Peas
Mix together ingredients (except topping) in large bowl.
Put into greased casserole; cover with potato chips.
Bake at 325 °F 30 minutes. - 33.0136
1. In a large pan, heat the soup and the milk till it is thawed
2. Add the lobster and the sauterne and mix well
3. Heat for a few minutes and stir often
4. Serve over hot rice - 32.5689
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Mix thoroughly all ingredients except cheese.
Place about 1 cup mixture in each of 5 or 6 baking shells or individual casseroles.
Place shells on baking sheet.
Bake 15 minutes.
Remove from oven; top shells with cheese and bake 2 to 3... - 34.3723
1 Remove the membranes and flake the crabmeat.
2 In a bowl, mix the crabmeat with all the ingredients except the last four.
3 In a shallow baking dish, pour the mixture.
4 Sprinkle with crumbs, cheese, and paprika.
5 Dot with... - 43.8595
Seafood Gumbo With Yellow Onions
In a heavy 4 quart Dutch oven, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onions and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Mix in the garlic, green pepper, and celery, and cook, stirring often, for another 5 minutes.
Add the flour and cook, stirring, for 1... - 43.8893
Cook artichoke hearts as directed on package; drain and place in a 3-quart casserole.
Stir in rice and shrimp.
Mix remaining ingredients, except lemon wedges; pour into casserole.
Cover and bake in a 400° oven for 35 minutes; stir before serving - 33.3198
Dry seafood with paper towels.
Place in blender or processor and blend until smooth.
Add egg whites and seasonings.
With machine running, slowly add cream, just until mixed.
Remove all but 1/2 cup from container.
Drain and squeeze thawed spinach until... - 41.5751
Okra Seafood Gumbo
1) Take a 3-quart Dutch oven and heat oil in it.
2) Add flour to this, stirring constantly.
3) Stir constantly again and cook on medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until the mixture attains the color of a copper penny.
4) Take a small skillet and melt... - 46.7493
Lef the piecrust stand at room temperature for 20 minutes according to package directions.
Meanwhile, drain clams, reserving the liquid.
In a medium saucepan stir together the frozen vegetables, mushrooms, dried minced onion, bouillon granules, thyme, and... - 46.2621
Easy Peppered Seafood Newburg
Seafood newburg is a full bodied seafood recipe prepared with mixed seafood of choice. made with a medley of lobster, shrimp, crab and fish fillets, the seafood newburg is a creamy seafood recipe. Cooked with sour cream and eggs along with sherry and lemon... - 46.4969
Rich Seafood Au Gratin
Defrost any frozen seafood.
Flake or cut lobster into chunks.
In 1-quart bowl, combine onion, celery, green pepper, parsley, garlic and butter.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until vegetables are tender.
Add flour, stir until smooth.
Add... - 46.8648
Seafood Skillet Stir Fry
1) Leave the shrimps and scallops to thaw, if frozen.
2) Shell and devein the prawns if needed.
3) In a bowl, place together wine, cornstarch, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon, water, and pepper. Set aside.
4) In a cup mix together 4 teaspoon of... - 45.8144
Peppy Seafood Sauce
Peppy seafood sauce is a mixed sauce made with a base of chili sauce. Spicy and hot with lemon juice for a hint of tang, the peppy seafood sauce has worcestershire sauce and horseradish that cokmpliments the seafood that it is served with. - 27.0899
Creamy Seafood Pasta
1) Take a large saucepan and bring cooking wine and water to a boil in it.
2) Stir in scallops and shrimp and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until shrimp turns pink in color.
3) Save 1 cup liquid on draining and keep aside the mixture warm.
4) To the... - 41.3276
Seafood Lasagna With Spaghetti Squash And Broccoli
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute shallots, mushrooms, garlic and thyme in oil 4 minutes or until shallots begin to brown.
Add flour; cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add wine, clam juice, nutmeg and pepper.
Boil 3 minutes to... - 45.3371
Seafood Curry has a grand taste. Seafood Curry gets its taste from seafood mixed with soup and milk. Seafood Curry is inspired by many food chains across the world. - 29.0036
Quick Chilled Seafood Bisque
1.Combine the soup, water, and onion, and simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
Force through a sieve or put in a blender and blend 30 seconds.
2.Stir in the lobster or crab and cream and mix well.
Serve with a garnish of minced chives or parsley, or... - 31.8194
Seafood Buttons With Creamy Dijon Sauce
1)Thaw frozen crabmeat and shrimp.
2)Chop the shrimp into coarse pieces.
3)In a 3 quart saucepan, heat butter and cook onion and celery until tender.
4)Add in shrimp and sitr cook until pink in color over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.... - 43.0251
Thaw shrimp and crabmeat, if frozen.
Spread flour in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 325° oven about 45 minutes or till flour is a deep golden brown, stirring once.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan stir together the 2 cups water, onion, green or red sweet... - 44.7631
Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna
If you haven't tried seafood lasagna yet, this is where you should start. This Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna is full of amazing flavors and creamy texture. This delicious make ahead that is a sure crowd pleaser. Watch this video and give it a try! - 117.95
Seafood And Rice
You will need a large flatfish pan or frying pan.
I find an aluminium or copper 'thal'comes closest to a paelleria Heat about 1 cup of olive oil and fry the chicken until golden.
Add the garlic and let it sizzle.
Lower the heat, ac the tomato puree and chilli... - 38.9427
Fanfare Seafood Stew
1. Cut the fillets into 1-inch cubes.
2. In a large bowl, add cream sherry, gingerroot, salt, pepper and garlic and mix well.
3. Add fish and shrimp and toss or shake to coat.
4. Let it stand for 20 minutes at room temperature.
5. Drain out and reserve... - 47.9222
1) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook fettuccine, cooking oil and salt for about 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) In a large frying pan melt butter.
4) Add shrimp, scallops, onion and seasoned salt. Saute for about 5 minutes until... - 44.3151
Lemon Seafood Newburg
Seafood Newberg is the best assorted seafood dishes that I've ever tasted. Try out the Seafood Newberg for your weekend dinner and tell me how you liked it ! - 43.7177
Heat butter in a large saucepan.
Add onion and green onion and cook until soft.
Stir in the chicken broth, celery, carrots, salt, pepper, thyme, bay leaves, and halibut.
Simmer about 25 minutes, or until vegetables and fish are just tender.
Blend 1 cup milk... - 46.155
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Heat oil in large ovenproof skillet or paella pan over medium-low heat until hot.
Add garlic and cook just until garlic sizzles.
Add onions and rice; cook and stir 10 minutes or until onions are soft.
Stir in clam juice, wine, lemon... - 45.6627
Cut the top off each tomato and scoop out the insides.
Put the insides in a bowl and set the tomato shells aside.
Remove the stalks from the mushrooms, chop and add to the bowl with the chives, Worcestershire or mushroom sauce, mayonnaise, Thousand Island... - 43.2571
Seafood Maryland has a fine taste. Seafood Maryland gets its taste from seafood mixed with cream and flavored with lemon juice. Seafood Maryland is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 28.2063
Combine asparagus with water in a 1 1/2-quart casserole; microwave 10 minutes.
Turn dish and separate pieces after 5 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Combine cream cheese, soup and cayenne; beat until smooth.
Stir in shrimp.
Pour over asparagus.
Mix melted... - 41.601
Seafood Pasta Salad
Seafood pasta salad is a crab pasta salad prepared with added peas. Tossed together with spices and dressed with sour cream and mayonnaise, the seafood pasta salad is filling and appetizing. - 34.0804
Unroll the thawed pastry and cut into three oblongs.
Place on a dampened baking (cookie) sheet.
Bake in a preheated oven at 220Â°C/425Â°F/gas mark 7 for 10-15 minutes until risen and golden.
Cool, then carefully split each piece of pastry in half.
Drain... - 41.0346
Zesty Seafood Vegetable Salad
Combine water and 1/3 lemon juice in 10-inch skillet; bring to a boil.
Add frozen fish; simmer, covered for 20 minutes or until fish-flakes easily with fork.
Remove fish; cut into bite-size pieces.
Discard poaching liquid.
Combine oil, remaining lemon juice,... - 29.6544
Seafood With Wine Sauce
Cut bread in bite-sized pieces, each having a crust on one side.
Drain scallops and mussels or oysters; dry between paper toweling.
Combine egg and the 1/4 cup milk.
Mix the cracker crumbs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper together.
Dip... - 43.0211
Baked Vegetable & Seafood Won Tons
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium bowl, combine vegetable soup mix, cheese, crabmeat, garlic powder and pepper.
Place 1 tablespoon ricotta mixture on center of each won ton.
Brush edges with water; fold each corner into center and press to seal.
Arrange... - 33.3116
Seafood Wild Rice Casserole
Preheat oven to 325°.
Lightly grease casserole.
Prepare rice mix according to package directions.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Spoon mixture into prepared casserole.
Bake for 1 hour. - 36.7117
Seafood Newburg is a well flavored dish leave a memorable after taste. You have to experience the Seafood Newburg dish to appreciate this dish. - 41.7082
Make Ahead Hot Or Cold Seafood Bites
In bowl, combine cheese, lemon juice, cream, onion, garlic and Worcestershire sauce; divide among 3 small bowls.
To first bowl, add tuna; mix well. To second bowl, stir in shrimp; mix well. To third bowl, stir in oysters; mix well. Using piping bag or... - 28.9551
Combine the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, and toss to mix well.
Transfer the salsa to a serving dish, cover, and chill for at least 1 hour. - 32.6547
Seafood Newburg With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish, mix the soup, peas and milk together.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring once.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients, then cover and cook in the microwave for 5 1/2 to 6 minutes, stirring... - 33.4534
Seafood And Shells
1) Take a small bowl to combine soup and milk. Keep it aside.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet to heat up oil over medium-high heat.
3) To the skillet, add fish, crabmeat, zucchini, leek, thyme, dill, garlic powder, and salt. With a... - 45.0993
Seafood crepes are filled and stuffed crepes that can be prepared in the microwave for a light and simple lunch or supper. The crepes are prepared with butter, flour, chicken broth and flaored with lemon juice and salt. Filled with a mixture of tuna shrimp... - 48.216
1. Defrost lobster following directions in Defrosting Chart. Cook following directions. Remove lobster meat and cut into small pieces. Set aside.
2. Cut scrod into serving pieces. Place in a 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish. Add wine. Cover with plastic wrap.... - 34.609
I submitted this to a wonderful women's sight where I'm a food contributor and had to share it here! A creamy masterpiece of taste perfect for holiday entertaining - 0
Lemon Seafood With Pasta
1. Mix shrimp, scallops, zucchini, squash and bell pepper in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 8 to 10 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until shrimp are pink and firm. Drain; let stand covered 5 minutes.
2. Mix broth, lemon juice,... - 29.6222
Smoky Seafood Salad
Remove skin and bones from fish; flake fish with a fork.
Combine fish, peas, cheese, and onion; toss well.
Combine mayonnaise, salt, and pepper; add to fish mixture, and mix well.
Chill 1 hour.
Spoon fish mixture into lettuce-lined bowl.
Sprinkle with bacon;... - 28.6684
Ahoy there! A savory blend of crab and rich cheeses bakes in this delicious pie that’s hearty enough to satisfy even the hungriest of crews. - 37.1941
Seafood Lasagna With Spaghetti Squash And Broccoli
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil over medium heat.
3) Stir fry garlic, mushroom, shallot, and thyme until shallots turn to brown.
4) Add flour and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
5) Stir in wine,... - 41.4939
1) Grease a 1 1/2-pt ring shaped mould.
2) Mince the raw fish and season with salt and pepper.
3) In a pan, melt the butter then remove... - 44.2466
If you are a die hard seafood fan, then this Seafood Kabobs are just the pick for you. This wonderful recipe for Seafood Kabobs is quick and simple to make and of course tastes great! - 45.9516
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Make the lasagna as per the instructions given on the package.
3) Into a saucepan, empty the spaghetti sauce and cook gently for about 10 minutes till the sauce has thickened and has... - 39.5666
Seafood Galaxy With Rice
1) In a skillet, saute the mushrooms lightly in butter, until tender.
2) Stir in the cream-of- shrimp soup and light cream, cook over a low heat, until soup is thawed.
3) Stir in the cooked seafood and shredded cheese, about 10 minutes before... - 37.2117
Grandma's Seafood Casserole
Grandma's Seafood Casserole is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Grandma's Seafood Casserole, you will always crave for some more. - 44.2393
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Remove and discard heads and beaks from octopus; cut in half.
Mix garlic, paprika, 2 tablespoons of the vinegar and paste in medium bowl.
Add prawns, octopus and scallops; coat with marinade.
Cover; refrigerate 3... - 42.2116
1)In a bowl, mix oil with lemon juice, garlic, salt, chili and soy sauces; let stand while you clean the shrimps and scallops.
2)Shell, devein and clean the shrimps.
3)Shuck the scallops and halve them.
4)Using a kitchen scissors, cut away the... - 42.9416
Cook spinach as directed on package; drain well.
Spread over bottom of 8-inch square baking dish or 2-quart casserole.
Combine mushroom soup, flour, milk and mushrooms in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until thickened.
Add cheese, stir until melted.
Stir... - 42.6453
Dearhearts Seafood Bisque
Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat; add onion and cook gently 5 minutes or until softened.
Add artichokes, broth and wine.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer 5 to 7 minutes.
Process mixture in batches in food processor or blender... - 39.896