- » Frozen Lemon Lime Margarita
Frozen Lemon Lime Margarita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen lemon lime margarita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen lemon lime margarita recipes.
Frosty Mexican Bulldog Margarita
1. In a blender, put together ice, squeeze in 5 limes and 1 orange using citrus squeezer, tequila and Grand marnier, and blend to make the mixture frothy.
2. In a tall glass or large margarita glass, fill about 1 cup of tequila mixture and quickly... - 0
Frozen Ginger Margaritas
Fresh ginger and ginger ale lend a slightly sweet, spicy flavor to the classic margarita. To make fast work of grating ginger, use a specially designed grater, which leaves the fibers behind. - 25.8456
Put all ingredients into plastic container.
Put lid on tightly and shake.
Put in freezer for 3 hours.
Salt rims of glasses and fill.
Serve with lemon or lime wedge. - 26.8235
1. Put the container of electric blender in fridge.
2. Take 2 saucers, pour lemon juice in one and coarse salt in the other.
3. Take 4 margarita, old fashioned or wine glasses dip their tip into the lemon juice, then into the salt; gently shake... - 37.6915
Vegan Summer Ceviche
If you’re not a buyer of seafood ceviche, try this vegan ceviche. This gets glowing reviews even from finicky eaters and those who enjoy the seafood ceviche. This vegan ceviche is tangy, light, fresh and full of crunchy, soft, and chewy textures. The vegan... - 152.896