- » Frozen Lemon Cake
Frozen Lemon Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen lemon cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen lemon cake recipes.
Frozen Lemon Cream Meringue Cake
Make the meringue layers: Line a buttered baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and on it trace 2 squares, using the top and bottom of a 9-inch-square pan as a guide (one square will be slightly larger than the other).
In a large bowl with an electric... - 36.2427
Frozen Lemon Custard
Mix the lemon juice and rind, sugar, salt, and yolk of egg.
Put in a bowl the egg white, water, and dry milk and beat until the mixture stands in peaks.
Gradually beat in the lemon mixture.
Put in 1-quart freezer tray, sprinkle the crumbs on top, and... - 35.348
Frozen Lemon Angel Cake
Cut a 1/2-inch slice off top of cake; set aside.
Hollow out center of cake, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell.
Reserve inside of cake for another use.
Combine ice milk and sliced strawberries, stirring well.
Spoon ice milk mixture into cake shell; top with... - 35.2526
Frozen Lemon Cake
1. Mix up egg yolks, sugar, lemon juice and rind and cook over hot water.
2. Stir constantly until thick as heavy cream. Remove from heat and cool.
3. Mix into the cool custard the egg whites, which have been beaten until they stand in peaks, and the stiffly... - 26.1304
You May Also Like!
This lemon cheese cake recipe is a flavorful and vanilla tinged recipe for cheesecake. Made with grated lemon peel and lemon juice for flavor, the lemon cheesecake has a graham cracker crumb base and is delicious when chilled overnight! - 44.8092
Frozen Strawberry Cake
Combine ingredients in order listed and blend well.
Line a freezing tray with oiled paper, fill with the mixture and freeze until firm.
Cut into squares, top with whipped cream and a few pecan meats if desired.
Serves 6. - 32.5025
Frozen Fruit Cake Salad
In mixing bowl blend together sour cream, dessert topping, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla.
Fold in fruits and nuts.
Turn into 4 1/2-cup ring mold.
Freeze several hours or overnight.
Unmold onto lettuce-lined plate.
Garnish with additional candied cherries... - 38.2247
Ginger Lemon Pudding Cake
Stir together flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and ginger.
Combine the 1/2 cup water, molasses, and oil.
Stir into dry ingredients till nearly smooth; fold in nuts.
Turn into an ungreased 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Bring 1 1/2 cups... - 38.5047
Frozen Cheesecake With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a large bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and butter to form a crumbly mix. Press this mixture into a buttered 9-inch pie plate and then set aside to chill.
2. In another large mixing bowl, place the softened cream cheese... - 43.2526
Blueberry Lemon Upside Down Cake
Blueberry Topping: In 8-cup (2 L) ring mould, combine blueberries, sugar and lemon juice.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes or until blueberries are thawed; set aside.
Cake: In large bowl, beat together egg, egg yolk and sugar until blended; beat in sour cream,... - 44.828
Light And Lush Lemon Cake
Brush a 12-cup bundt pan with melted butter.
Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and shake out the excess; set aside.
Fill a 3-inch-deep baking pan that is large enough to hold the bundt pan with 1 to 2 inches of water.
Place in center of oven and preheat to... - 42.1607
Lemon Mimosa Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 7-inch round cake tin. Line its base with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together till it becomes light and creamy. Add in 3 tablespoons of lemon curd... - 46.2526
Toasted Pound Cake With Lemon Sauce
1. Combine sugar, cornstarch and salt in 4-cup glass measure. Stir in water.
2. Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH. Stir mixture and continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes, on HIGH, or until mixture boils. Stir in lemon peel and juice and 1 tablespoon butter.
3.... - 38.3998
Lemon Sunshine Layer Cake
Follow recipe for batter of Lemon Sunshine Cake Squares.
Divide batter equally into three 9-inch layer cake pans lined (bottom only) with waxed paper.
Bake 15 to 18 minutes.
Remove from oven to racks and cool 10 minutes.
Remove from pans and peel off waxed... - 27.1285