Italian Green Bean
- » Frozen Italian Green Bean
Frozen Italian Green Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen italian green bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen italian green bean recipes.
Chow Frozen Italian Green Beans
Using a high flame, heat pan and add oil and salt.
Add piece of ginger and green beans.
Stir for 15 seconds.
Cover for 1 minute.
Uncover, add sugar and pepper, and stir. - 30.2826
Italian Green Beans
Cook and season beans as directed on pkg.
Add butter, mushrooms and pimiento.
Stir gently over medium heat until all ingredients are heated through. - 23.8038
Tangy Italian Green Beans
Quickly thaw green beans by immersing them in boiling water; separate quickly with a fork.
In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
Add bacon and onion; saute- until onion is tender.
Add beans, salt, pepper, and stock.
Bring mixture to a simmer;... - 30.8363
Green Bean Medley
Cook green beans with water and salt, following label directions, in a medium size saucepan.
Combine green beans with pimiento, parsley, butter or margarine, salt, pepper and garlic powder in same saucepan.
Heat until bubbly hot. - 31.9486
Italian Green Beans With Mushrooms
1. Place reserved mushroom liquid, margarine, salt and beans in 1-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes.
2. Stir in mushrooms. Cover and microwave until beans are tender, 3 to 4 minutes longer. - 23.227
Steamed Italian Green Beans
1) Preheat oven to 375F.
2) On sheet of heavy-duty foil (about 18 by 15 inches), place frozen beans, rest of ingredients, and 1 tablespoon water.
3) Close foil tightly to prevent leakage.
4) On a cookie sheet, place the foil packet.
5)... - 43.8118
Cheesy Italian Green Beans
1. Dissolve broth in boiling water in a medium-size saucepan; add green beans. Cook 3 minutes.
2. Turn beans and liquid into shallow, 6-cup baking dish. Top with tomato slices; sprinkle with onion, salt, oregano and cheese.
3. Bake in slow oven (325°) 30... - 31.8413
Italian Green Beans With Water Chestnuts
Melt the butter in a heavy skillet, add the water chestnuts, and saute them lightly for a few minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in the beans, mixing well, and keep stirring until the beans are well broken up.
Add the consomme, bring to a boil, cover... - 27.7323
Mushroom & Italian Green Beans
This tasty Mushroom Italian Green Beans dish is a perfect side dish for your meals. This is a family favorite and I often end up making Mushroom Italian Green Beans quiet often. Try it! - 23.732
Italian Bean Toss
This italian bean toss is a green bean salad made with cheese. Pepped up with pimientos and spiced with curry powder, the italian bean toss can be dressed as desired or with mayonnaise for flavor. - 29.1235
Penne Salad With Italian Green Beans
Cook pasta according to package directions, adding the fresh green beans the last 5 to 7 minutes of cooking or the thawed, frozen beans the last 3 to 4 minutes of cooking; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
In a large bowl combine Italian dressing,... - 34.8003
Penne Salad With Italian Green Beans
1 Cook pasta according to package directions, adding fresh green beans to pasta for the last 5 to 7 minutes of cooking. (Or, add frozen and thawed beans for the last 3 to 4 minutes.) Rinse pasta and beans well under cold running water;drain thoroughly.
2 In a... - 28.1767
Lamb Stew With Italian Green Beans
In 3-qt casserole combine lamb, flour, salt and pepper.
Stir to coat lamb.
Add tomatoes, water, mushrooms, onion, bouillon, basil and rosemary.
Stir to break apart tomatoes; cover.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 20... - 43.3073
Pasta Salad With Italian Green Beans And Mushrooms
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over high heat. Add the mushrooms and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until the mushrooms have softened and are lightly colored. Transfer to a large salad bowl and add the olives and... - 31.4432
Salmon And Green Bean Casserole
Cook frozen beans.
Cook artichoke hearts in covered casserole for 51/2 minutes, drain.
Remove skin and bones from salmon, break into chunks.
Mix together vegetables and salmon; spoon into 4 buttered individual ramekins or casseroles.
Blend Hollandaise, sour... - 38.251
Italian Bean Salad
In medium bowl stir together dressing mix and vinegar.
Add next 5 ingredients; toss to coat well.
Cover; chill overnight.
Just before serving, toss salad with Real Mayonnaise. - 29.2005
Green Beans Italiano
1 In a deep 1-1/2-quart casserole with lid, combine Italian beans and water. Cover.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 7 minutes or until tender; stir once. Drain well.
3 Add garbanzo beans, pimento, olives, pepperoni, olive oil, oregano and garlic... - 40.8464
Italian Green Beans
1) Read the instruction on the package of green beans and cook them accordingly.
2) Drain the green beans and put them to the saucepan.
3) Pour oil and oregano.
4) Toss all the ingredients well.
5) Serve the dish immediately. - 33.5884
Barley With Green Beans Parmesan
Cook the barley in 1 quart of boiling salted water until the grains are tender but not mushy, about 35 minutes.
Heat the oil in a saucepan; saute the onion until it is softened.
Add the green beans and cook according to the package directions.
When the... - 39.0678
Green Beans And Carrots Al Pesto
1. Bring 1/4 inch water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Add salt, green beans, and carrot. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until beans are heated through, 5 to 6 minutes. Drain and transfer vegetables to a warmed dish.
2. Mix with pesto... - 27.213
Green Beans In Italian Sauce
Green beans in italian sauce is a lovely recipe made with green beans and fresh veggies. Herbed with oregano, the green beans in italian sauce is great as a side and is really flavorful. - 30.253
Easy Green Bean Italian
1. In a shallow 1 1/2 quart microwave proof casserole or pan, add the beans
2. Cover dish with cling film or wax paper and thaw the beans in the microwave for almost 12 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes or so, until thawed
3. Stir in the onions and... - 32.3755
Green Beans Italian
Cook bacon according to directions.
Place green beans with water in 1 1/2-quart microproof casserole.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 9 to 10 minutes, or until almost tender, stirring once during cooking time.
Add onion and Italian dressing.
Cook, covered,... - 28.3513
Spicy Bean Toss
In large skillet, stir-fry Italian beans, peppers and onions in margarine until crisp-tender.
Add garbanzo beans, olives and Italian seasoning; mix lightly.
Reduce heat to low.
Add process cheese spread and milk; stir until process cheese spread is melted. - 31.7394
Rice And Beans Italian Style
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until limp.
Add the rice and basil and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the vegetable bouillon, bring to a simmer, cover, and cook for 15... - 39.634
Green Beans Italian Style
1) In a saucepan, heat the oil and sautÃ© the onion for about 10 minutes.
2) Add the tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, bay leaf and oregano.
3) Bring the ingredients to a boil and then lower the heat.
4) Gently cook the ingredients over low heat for 20... - 42.3628
Garlic Green Beans
In nonstick skillet over medium heat, combine beans, olive oil and garlic.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Remove cover, stir and cook 3 minutes longer or until liquid evaporates.
Season to taste and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. - 27.2292
Angel Hair Pasta With Green Beans And Almonds
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, toast the almonds: In an ungreased skillet, saute the almonds over medium heat, shaking the pan frequently, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Or, place the almonds in the tray of a toaster oven set to... - 39.1662
Green Beans With Oregano
Saute the garlic in the oil until lightly browned.
Add the green beans, salt, pepper, and oregano, and cook, covered, until tender.
Add the lemon juice, toss, and serve. - 29.786
Green Beans Italiano
In skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Cook onion with garlic, oregano, and basil in drippings until tender.
Add soup, water, and beans.
Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes or until beans are... - 31.9278
Green Beans Vinaigrette
Green beans vinaigrette is made with french style green beans along with peppers and sweet pickles. Mixed together, this green beans recipe is a simple marinated recipe and is very easy to prepare. Chilled and served, this green beans vinaigrette is superb as... - 30.5881
Tangy Green Beans
Place frozen beans atop large, double thick square of foil.
Add onion rings and turn up sides of foil.
Pour Italian dressing over beans.
Fold top of foil tightly.
Place in 350°F oven or on hot grill for 30 minutes. - 23.8628
Cook beans following package directions; drain and cool.
In skillet, melt butter.
Add bread cubes and cook till crisp, turning occasionally.
Combine beans, corn, mayonnaise, pimiento, basil, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; chill.
Before serving, add toasted bread... - 32.8766
Italian Bean And Artichoke Salad
Cook green beans and artichoke hearts separately according to label directions; then drain and cool.
Cover and chill.
Make dressing separately by combining olive oil with wine vinegar, onion juice, salt, oregano, rosemary and pepper.
Lightly... - 39.1242
Green Beans Oregano
Combine all ingredients except lemon wedges in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
Bring to a boil.
Separate beans with a fork.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer 6 to 8 minutes, or until beans are tender-crisp.
Garnish with lemon wedges - 32.5368
Italian Bean Soup
Place beans in 2-quart saucepan; add broth, tomato sauce, salt, garlic salt, oregano, dill and pepper.
Cook over high heat until liquid boils; stir in macaroni.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Add chicken to soup; cook 5 minutes longer. - 34.6348
Green Beans Italiano Salad
How about trying a great Green Beans Italiano Salad recipe? Get all set to serve Green Beans Italiano Salad as a Side Dish today. The main ingredient in Green Beans Italiano Salad is always Beans. If you like this recipe of Green Beans Italiano Salad, please... - 47.2415
Green Or Wax Beans Au Gratin
(1) Preheat the broiler.
(2) Arrange beans in an ungreased 2-quart baking dish or shallow casserole
(3) Coat with sauce
(4) Sprinkle cheese on top
(5) Place small blobs of butter.
(6) Place the dish in the oven 5 inch from heat and... - 37.3014
Risotto With Green Beans And Pesto
Bring the stock to a boil in a covered pot, then lower the heat to maintain a simmer.
While the stock heats, saute the diced onions in the oil in a large saucepan for about 5 minutes, until softened but not browned.
Using a wooden spoon to avoid breaking the... - 41.0101
Franks And Italian Greens
If you're bored of the normal franks, try out this deliciously different Frankalaya. Mixed with Italian green beans and other popular ingredients, this Frankalaya is a unique pick for any occasion. - 49.6297
Green Beans Fines Herbes
1. In a bowl, mix dried herbs in a little apple juice or water; let soak for overnight.
2. Let beans defrost at room temperature or in a saucepan of boiling water, quickly boil for a few minutes and drain.
3. In a pan, brush oil and stir... - 40.4721
Italian Mushroom-bean Salad
Italian mushroom bean salad is a tossed mushroom and cooked lima beans salad that can be served as a side in a meal. Seasoned with salt, the salad is flavored with oregano, vinegar salad dressing, the italian mushroom salad also contains parsley and green... - 30.8047
Dilly Green Beans
1. In a nonstick skillet, combine salad dressing, green beans and celery and cook, with the lid on until bens thaw
2. Separate them with a fork as they cook; add onion and dill and cook for another three minutes until the vegetables are... - 32.9818
In a Dutch oven cook celery, onion, and garlic in hot oil till tender.
Add water, fresh or undrained tomatoes, parsley, bouillon granules, bay leaf, basil, oregano, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add... - 46.8872
Hot Bean Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for the marinade and whisk with a fork.
2. Toss beans and onions in the dressing.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerator overnight or a day in advance. The longer you marinate the beans the better the flavor.... - 45.0306
Chicken Green Bean Casserole
1. Heat beans, soup and chicken to boiling in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
2. Serve hot chicken mixture over noodles; sprinkle with paprika. - 25.9272
Portobello And Green Bean Casserole
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Butter a 1 1/2-quart shallow casserole dish. In a 1 2-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, 3 minutes. Add onion and cook, stirring, 4 minutes more, until mushrooms are tender.
2. Add... - 32.7143
Turkey With Green Beans And Tomato Salad
1) Take a small bowl and combine oil, mustard, vinegar and basil. Set aside.
2) In another small bowl, combine turkey with half of the dressing and toss gently.
3) Toss beans in the remaining dressing.
4) On 2 small plates, arrange turkey... - 39.9516
Green Bean Casserole
1. In a large bowl, combine the green beans, mushroom soup, sour cream, and pepper, and toss gently to mix.
2. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place the green bean mixture in the dish, and arrange the onion rings over the top.... - 29.7751
Italian Potato Salad
Italian Potato Salad has an awe-inspiring taste. The potatoes and eggs give the Italian Potato Salad a mouth-watering taste. Italian Potato Salad is inspired by restaurants globally. Must catch it. - 35.1836
Green Beans And Onions Au Beurre
Cook beans according to directions on package.
Meanwhile, melt butter or margarine in skillet.
Peel onions, slice thin and add to skillet.
Cook until transparent.
Drain cooked beans, and add to skillet with dressing and salt and pepper to taste.
Stir, and... - 29.1528
Italian Style Vegetables
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add garlic, onion, and zucchini; stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
Add green beans and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and olives; stir-fry for about 1 minute or... - 33.9694
Italian Veal And Rice
Preheat 10-inch browning dish at High for 5 minutes.
Quickly add olive oil and veal.
Stir until sizzling stops.
Stir in peppers, mushrooms, onion, garlic and Italian seasoning.
Microwave at High for 6 to 10 minutes, or just until vegetables are tender,... - 49.0067
Herbed Bean Salad
Cook green beans according to package directions; drain.
In shallow dish combine green beans, thinly sliced celery, and onions rings.
Blend together French-style salad dressing, chopped pimiento, oregano, and salt; toss with vegetable mixture.
Cover; chill... - 27.3506
Green Beans Oregano
1) In a saucepan, add water, onions, celery, green beans and tomato.
2) Lower the flame and let the vegetables boil till the green beans turn slightly soft yet retain some of their crispiness.
3) Sprinkle salt, pepper and dried oregano.
4)... - 39.4722
Neapolitan Green Beans
Place green beans and water in 1 1/2-quart microproof casserole.
Cover and cook on HI, 9 to 10 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stir-ring once during cooking time.
Add onion and Italian dressing.
Cover and cook on HI, 3 to 4 minutes, or until beans are... - 28.1936
Three Beans Salad With Italian Dressing
Mix all the beans with the Worcestershire sauce and the dressing, season to taste, cover, and chill several hours.
When ready to serve, stir in the pickle, onion, and greens, and toss lightly but well. - 32.8739
Green Bean Salad
Pour boiling water over beans; let stand about 5 minutes; drain thoroughly.
Place in salad bowl with onion rings and mushrooms.
Combine salad dressing, salt, and pepper.
Add to salad and toss.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, tossing... - 37.0671
Turkey & Green Bean Casserole
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Spread almonds in single layer on baking sheet.
Bake 5 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
ADD stuffing to prepared dish; drizzle with broth.
Stir to... - 44.971
Spicy Green Beans
1) Trim off the ends from fresh green beans.
2) In a saucepan, place the green beans in water to cover.
3) Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, until tender-crisp, drain.
4) In case of frozen beans, follow the package direction to cook. Darin... - 35.6346
Italian Mushroom Bean Salad
Cook lima beans as directed on package; drain.
Mix beans and remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. - 24.2477
Herbed Bean Salad
Herbed Bean Salad is a simply delicious recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Herbed Bean Salad recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one. - 36.9541
Italian Chicken Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a 5-quart kettle, boil 3 quarts of water with 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Unwrap and unroll the bread stick dough. Tie each into a knot. Place the dough on an ungreased cookie tray.
4) Mix garlic in 1 tablespoon of... - 40.6011
Green Beans With Blue Cheese And Roasted Red Peppers
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 2-quart oval casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE green beans, red pepper strips, salt and white pepper in prepared dish.
PLACE cream cheese and milk in small saucepan; heat over low heat, stirring until melted.
Add... - 41.5112
Fettuccine With Green Vegetables
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, thaw the spinach, peas and broccoli in the microwave (one at a time). Set the broccoli and spinach aside on papers towels to drain as much excess moisture as possible. If the spinach is still watery,... - 38.8697
Fettuccine With Prosciutto And Green Peas
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Simmer in saucepan until tender.
Melt in saucepan.
Add and saute until golden brown.
Add to above along with peas and broth.
Cook for 1... - 41.5575
Fettuccine With Prosciutto And Green Peas
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a bowl, whisk together eggs and Parmesan and set aside.
3. In a small saucepan, bring chicken stock to a boil, add peas and cook... - 39.4917
Italian Stir Fried Chicken
Place wok or large skillet over high heat until very hot, about 30 seconds.
Add oil and garlic and stir-fry 10 seconds.
Add chicken, beans, chopped red bell pepper onion and salt and continue stirring until chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Add... - 38.676
Bean Stuffed Tomatoes
Combine beans, mushrooms, salad dressing, green onion, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the pepper; toss.
Refrigerate 2 hours, tossing occasionally Cut tops off tomatoes, scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch shells.
Invert shells on paper toweling; chill. - 28.5539
Wax Beans Vinaigrette
Place cooked and cooled wax beans, drained, in a large bowl.
Toss with mushrooms, green-pepper rings and salad dressing.
Let chill at least 1 hour in refrigerator or 15 minutes in the freezer.
To serve: Drain dressing from beans.
Place on shallow serving... - 26.772
1. Microwave the beef on a microwave-safe plate, uncovered, on Full Power for 1 1/2 minutes. Turn the meat over.
2. Microwave on Half Power for 3 minutes or until an instant-reading meat thermometer reads 120° when inserted in the center of the beef. Cover... - 31.043
Combine for marinade: oil, vinegar and seasonings.
Beat or shake well.
Arrange avocados, olives and vegetables in serving dish.
Pour marinade over vegetables and chill several hours. - 33.9128
Bean And Potato Salad
Cook beans according to package directions; drain.
Combine beans, potatoes, and onion.
Pour dressing over all, tossing lightly.
Cover; refrigerate 2 to 12 hours, stirring occasionally.
Before serving: Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, celery seed, and salt.
Add... - 41.3793
Wine Buttered Vegetable Medley
Cook vegetables together according to package directions.
Add butter, wine, parsley, and pepper to vegetables in saucepan.
Heat through, stirring gently.
Turn into serving bowl; sprinkle with nuts. - 33.1825
Italian Vegetable Soup
Vegetable Soup is a mouth watering appetizer recipe. An easy to prepare Vegetable Soup wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 39.8053
Mixed Bean Minestrone Stew
1. Take a large pot with 6 cups water. Soak beans in it with baking soda overnight.
2. Add bay leaf and on medium to high heat, boil for 45 minutes or until beans can be pierced easily with a fork.
3. In a large pot, add olive oil.... - 44.6546
Bean Carrot Salad
In a medium saucepan combine beans and water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 2 minutes. Stir in carrots. Cook, covered, about 5 minutes or till beans and carrots are crisp-tender. Drain.
In a medium bowl combine beans, carrots, and... - 36.0673
Zesty Pasta Salad
1. In a large pot cook pasta in boiling water for 5 minutes. Add green beans; return to boiling. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes more or till pasta is tender; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again. In a large mixing bowl combine pasta-bean mixture, cheese,... - 33.6957
Nice Green Rice
1. In a shallow pan, heat oil; add leeks and fry gently for eight minutes until soft
2. Add rice and fry gently for a few minutes until it turns transparent at the edges
3. Add stock, 300 ml each time, stir each time
4. Addd broccoli, soya bean and... - 39.6249
Ham With Vegetable Garland
Place ham, fat side up, on rack in electric skillet with a high dome cover.
Score top of ham.
Insert meat thermometer.
Cover; bake at 350° till thermometer registers 130°, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Place cauliflower and carrots around ham.
Combine 1 cup... - 40.9581
Shrimp And Black Bean Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well with a wire whisk.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Saute 3 minutes or until shrimp turn... - 43.6797
Red White And Green Pizza
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the roasted peppers (with liquid), basil and vinegar until smooth.
Place the bread shell on a large cookie sheet or pizza stone.
Spread with the roasted pepper mixture; set aside.
Add the oil to a large... - 41.7566
Green Minestrone Soup
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan, add asparagus stalks, broccoli, spring onions, broad beans and 185g/6oz peas and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.... - 35.7955
Shell Salad With Shrimp
Combine oil, lemon juice and dressing mix, blending well.
Combine remaining ingredients, and dressing mixture.
Toss to coat.
Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. - 28.9553
Green And White Lasagna
1. To prepare cheese sauce, in medium saucepan, melt margarine; stir in flour. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Whisk in milk, black pepper and nutmeg; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens slightly. Remove from heat and... - 35.5655
Three Green Pasta With Scallops And Pesto Sauce
Bring large pot of salted water to boil.
Add asparagus and green beans and cook until just crisp tender, about 5 minutes.
Transfer vegetables to bowl, using strainer.
Add fettuccine to water and boil until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring pasta... - 40.9906
Quick Three Bean Soup
1) Combine together all the ingredients with 1 cup of the reserved liquid from the canned legumes in a 2-quart saucepan.
2) Bring the ingredients to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and gently simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, till the vegetables are... - 42.2798
Beans Au Gratin
Cook beans separately according to package directions; drain.
Mix lightly and put in shallow baking dish.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter; stir in flour, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire.
Gradually stir in cream and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until... - 36.9325
Vegetable Stew With Cornmeal Dumplings
1. In a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker combine squash, mushrooms, drained beans, undrained tomatoes, water, Italian seasoning, pepper, and garlic.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
3. Meanwhile,... - 36.9647
Lentil And Pasta Soup
This Lentil and Pasta Soup recipe is my favorite. This Lentil and Pasta Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Lentil and Pasta Soup recipe. - 41.9846
Mixed Bean Soup
1) Soak the dried beans and then wash them.
2) In the slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for the green beans.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 hours or over low heat for 11 to 13 hours.
4) Add the... - 40.0249
Herbed Tomato And Bean Bake
In covered saucepan cook fresh green beans in a small amount of boiling salted water for 20 to 30 minutes or till crisp-tender.
Drain tomatoes, reserving 1/3 cup liquid.
Cut up tomatoes.
Combine cooked green beans, tomatoes, reserved tomato liquid,... - 38.0897
Bean Salad With Basil Dressing
1. In a bowl add green beans, garbanzos, celery and garlic.
2. In another bowl mix vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and basil.
3. Pour the mixture over beans.
4. Mix the salad well.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
6. Mix salad gently and serve... - 41.3181
Pasta With Spinach Sun Dried Tomatoes And White Beans
For those who don’t have much time to cook but would still like to add variety to their party menu, we have Pasta With Spinach Sun Dried Tomatoes And White Beans. This simple recipe can be made at home and would surely delight your guests. A fragrant and... - 43.5666
In 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add onions and chopped pepper.
Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring constantly.
Stir in tomatoes, water, sugar, Italian seasoning, salt, garlic powder and... - 42.6012
Five Bean Soup
In a Dutch oven cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender.
Stir in chicken broth, refried beans, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, navy beans, beer, lima beans, chili peppers, paprika, chili powder, mustard, basil, and oregano.
Bring to boiling; reduce the... - 47.2737
Tater Bean Salad
Heat the dressing in a large skillet and add the fries.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Combine the mayonnaise, salt, horseradish, mustard and pepper in a small bowl; stir into the fries.
Add... - 35.2518
Rinse great northern beans.
In large kettle or Dutch oven combine beans and 4 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Do not drain.
Add beef broth.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover... - 42.7884
Creamy Vegetable Toss
Cook the frozen Italian-style green beans according to package directions.
In a large mixing bowl combine green beans, summer squash or zucchini, mushrooms, sweet red or green pepper, and green onion.
Stir basil into buttermilk salad... - 33.2894