- » Frozen Ice Cream Cake Roll
Frozen Ice Cream Cake Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen ice cream cake roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen ice cream cake roll recipes.
Ice Cream Cake Roll
This ice cream cake roll makes for a delicious dessert whether it is a family dinner you are planning to host or a grand dinner with a big crowd over. An easy to make dessert that can be made well in advance and frozen , it would be one that your guests would... - 34.0329
Peppermint Ice Cream Roll
In mixer bowl beat egg yolks till thick and lemon-colored; gradually beat in the 1/4 cup granulated sugar.
In mixer bowl beat egg whites till soft peaks form; gradually add the 1/2 cup sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
Fold yolk mixture into... - 45.0932
Peppermint Ice Cream Roll
In small mixer bowl, beat egg yolks till thick and lemon colored; gradually beat in the 1/4 cup sugar.
In large mixer bowl, beat egg whites till soft peaks form; gradually add the 1/2 cup sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
Fold egg yolk mixture into... - 41.685
Strawberry Ice Cream Cake
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions.
For Rum Syrup, stir boiling water into sugar in medium bowl.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add cold water and rum.
Place cake... - 44.5806
Frozen Chocolate Roll
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease a jelly roll pan, 15 x 10 x 1 inches, and line bottom with greased heavy brown paper.
Put eggs in small mixer bowl and beat at high speed until they begin to get light.
Add 3/4 cup sugar gradually, beating well after each... - 40.9954
George Washington Cocoa Roll
1. Grease a 15x10x 1 inch jelly roll pan; line with wax paper; grease.
2. Beat eggs with vanilla until fluffy-thick and lemon-colored in small bowl of electric mixer at high speed. Gradually beat in sugar until mixture is very thick.
3. Sift flour, cocoa... - 39.2382
Ice Cream Lemon Cake
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Add 1/2 cup sugar gradually, beating until thick.
Beat in 1/3 cup lemonade concentrate.
Add dry ingredients; stir carefully until blended.
Beat egg whites until... - 40.3699
Strawberry Cream Log
Bite into a chunk of this scrumptilous and irresistible Strawberry Cream Log at dessert tonight ! Its so cnvenitent to make! Try out the Srawberry Cream Log and let me know how you've liked it! - 45.2511
Fudge Sundae Cake Roll
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Spray a 15" X 10" X 1" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Line the bottom of the pan with wax paper, then spray the wax paper with no-stick spray.
Set the pan aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa and baking soda; set... - 49.8502
Peachy Cake Roll
This Peachy Cake Roll is a true delight for anyone who enjoys a great treat! Yes, here's a simple and rather effortless recipe of Peachy Cake Roll for you to try. Let me know how it turned out for you! - 51.6594
Macaroon Ice Cream
Dry fresh macaroons in oven, crush with rolling pin to make 2 cups crumbs.
Add the sugar; then stir in the cream, thin first, thick last.
Add the vanilla or, if you wish to bring out the macaroon flavor, add a very little brandy.
There should be no real... - 35.1437
Orange Rye Roll With Orange Whipped Cream
Preheat oven to 375°.
Grease a 10" x 15" jelly roll pan.
Line bottom with waxed paper.
Grease the waxed paper.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat eggs five minutes.
(Don't skimp on the time.) Gradually beat in sugar.
Add water, oil and orange... - 41.9681
Strawberry Shortcake With Cream Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 160 to 180 degree C.
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour and salt and mix in the sugar
4. Cut butter into small cubes and add to the flour
5. Using your fingertips... - 51.2335
Triple Lemon Roll
Line 17- x 11-inch (45 x 29 cm) jelly roll pan with parchment or waxed paper.
Grease paper and flour lightly.
Combine hazelnuts, flour and lemon rind.
In large bowl, beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the sugar for about 3 minutes or until... - 45.556
Chocolate Raspberry Roll
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Take a 15x10x1 inch greased baking dish, and line it with parchment paper. Keep it aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, beat egg white on high until soft peak form.
4. Keep beating on... - 120.794
Strawberry Hazelnut Shortcake
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together and stir in the chopped hazelnuts.
3) Rub the butter pieces into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4) Stir in the... - 48.6701
Chocolate Cherry Mousse Cake
1 Cut the cake in half horizontally. Reserve one half for another use.
2 For the mousse: In a small saucepan or the microwave, heat 1/2 cup of milk .
3 In a heavy-bottomed medium saucepan, combine cocoa and sugar . Gradually whisk in the hot milk... - 48.2156
Cake Of A Thousand Leaves
Cut the pastry into 6 equal pieces and roll each one very thinly.
Cut into rounds using an 8 inch (20 cm.) sandwich tin as a guide.
It helps to keep the pastry in shape if it is rolled and baked on greaseproof paper.
Prick well and chill for 15-20 minutes... - 40.3161
Short Cake Gateau
Put the flour, ground rice, butter, sugar and lemon rind in a bowl and rub together until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the walnuts and egg yolk and knead together to give a soft dough. Chill, wrapped in a polythene bag, for 30 minutes.
Roll out... - 31.2839
Pop Basics- Making The Cake Balls
It’s important to make sure that all of the cake balls in a batch are the same size, so use your digital weighing scales for this part. I usually make them 1 oz (30 g) each. - 29.5168
1. In a warm basin, tip in the flour and salt.
2. In another small bowl, tip in the yeast with a little of the sugar and combine with the flour and water. Knead to form soft, slightly sticky dough. Set this dough aside in a warm place to rise... - 42.3751
AHEAD OF TIME
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line two 15x10x1 -inch jelly-roll pans with parchment paper or foil. Set aside. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour batter into each prepared pan, spreading evenly.
2. Bake one pan at a time on middle... - 42.4906
Petite Bouchees Au Chocolate
For roll: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter 15 1/2X 10 1/2 X 1 inch jelly roll pan.
Line with waxed paper, extending paper a few inches over each end; oil paper lightly .
Melt chocolate with water in top of double boiler over simmering water .
Stir until... - 38.6837
Preheat the oven to 500°.
In a mixing bowl beat the egg yolks, 1/4 cup of the sugar and the almond paste until ribbons form.
Beat the egg whites and remaining sugar until soft peaks form.
Don't over-whip the whites or the cake will become... - 42.107
Low Fat Blueberry Pie
1. With two knives or pastry blender, cut margarine into a sieve flour and salt mixture until the mixture is of cornmeal consistency.
2. Add ice water to the mixture, toss with a fork and shape into a ball. Allow to chill for 20 minutes.
3.... - 48.6662
Strawberry Lemon Roulade
Make the candied lemon zest: In a small saucepan combine the sugar and 2 tablespoons water, cook the mixture over low heat, stirring and washing down any sugar crystals clinging to the side ofthe pan with a brush dipped in cold water, until the sugar is... - 41.8809
Lime Tart Brulee
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a food processor, pulse flours and icing sugar for 30 seconds. Add butter and pulse until mixture is crumbly and resembles small peas. In a small bowl whisk together egg yolks and cream. Add wet ingredients to flour... - 38.8068
Raw Tropical Fruit Tart
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare a fabulous Tropical Fruit Tart with mango pudding, a chewy coconut crust, and fresh, ripe berries. It's a popular raw food recipe from her book Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2... - 0