- » Frozen Holiday Salad
Frozen Holiday Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen holiday salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen holiday salad recipes.
Frozen Salads In Orange Shells
1) Halve the oranges, scoop out and dice the pulp.
2) In a bowl, combine the orange pulp, fruit cocktail and almonds together.
3) Blend in the cream cheese, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and salt; mix lightly.
4) In a bowl, whip the... - 46.7094
Three Way Frozen Salad
1) Using an electric beater, whip the cheese and add the cream gradually
2) Beat till thick and fold in the strawberries, mayonnaise, marshmallows, crushed pineapple and lemon juice
3) Place some cupcake liners into a muffin pan and pour the mixture... - 44.9832
Creamy Frozen Salad
1) Into a bowl, stir together the lemon, juice, cream, sugar and salt
2) Add in the pineapple, cherries, sliced banana and the pecans
3) Pour into a 1 quart mould, cling wrap and labeled appropriately
4) Place the fruit mixture into the... - 42.569
Frozen Lime Mint Salad
In large bowl, combine both cans undrained pineapple, gelatin, marshmallows, and mints.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours or till marshmallows begin to melt.
Fold in dessert topping.
Turn into a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Freeze till firm, about 6 hours or... - 33.0463
Frozen Cranberry Salad
Grind cranberries, marshmallows, apples together, add sugar.
Fold into cream (whipped) put into refrigerator trays and freeze. - 27.8006
You May Also Like!
Frozen Fruit Salad
1) In the top of a double boiler, soften the gelatin in cherry juice.
2) Stir the gelatin over boiling water until dissolved.
3) Stir in the fruits, lemon juice and sugar; mix thoroughly.
4) Refrigerate until the mixture is syrupy.
5) In a bowl, whip... - 45.7146
Frozen Cranberry Salads
In medium saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt; stir in / cup of the cranberry-apple drink.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Gradually stir about 1/2 of the hot mixture into egg yolks; return mixture to... - 43.5735
Frozen Cranberry Salad
Mix Eagle Brand milk and lemon juice.
Add pineapple and cranberry sauce; mix well.
Fold in Cool Whip; add nuts.
Put in large plastic bowl.
Place in freezer overnight.(Great for holidays.) - 24.6527
Avocado Fruit Freeze
1) Pit and peel the avocado, dice and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
2) In a bowl, blend the cream cheese, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, sugar, mayonnaise and salt.
3) Stir in the avocado, pears, and cherries.
4) In another bowl, whip the cream... - 43.407
Holiday Fruit Salad
This holiday fruit salad is a lovely gelatin fruit salad. Made with strawberry, pineapple and bananas with strawberry flavored gelatin, the holiday fruit salad is made with added cream cheese to it. With added sour cream, this holiday fruit salad is chilled... - 46.8332
Cranberry Holiday Salad
1) In a medium heatproof bowl add water and boil.
2) Sprinkle gelatin over it and stir to dissolve.
3) Mix in cold water and set aside.
4) In work bowl of food processor add apples, cranberries, and orange sections. Process until finely chopped but do... - 45.2461
Black Bean Salad For Holiday Treat
Next time when unexpected guests stop in, tune into this recipe video to whomp a quick and flavorful treat. Long on flavor and short on prep time, this delicious, flavorful bean salad includes a cooked black beans, steamed whole kernel corn, fresh zucchini,... - 103.62
Holiday Cheese Salad
1) In the blender container, add the cheeses along with buttermilk, chives, lemon rind, Worcestershire sauce and barbecue spice.
2) Process the ingredients at medium speed until mixture is smooth.
3) Season the mix with salt.
4) Use a freezer tray to... - 46.4
Post Holiday Turkey Salad
Shake together the oil, vinegar and seasonings in a jar with a tightfitting lid.
Dry pea pods between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
In medium bowl, combine pea pods, pimientos, mushrooms, and turkey.
Add dressing; toss lightly.
Cover: chill for... - 33.1088
Holiday Jello Salad
Measure the strawberries first, then add enough liquid to make 1 3/4 cups.
Follow same directions given before. - 18.7448