- » Frozen Gnocchi
Frozen Gnocchi Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen gnocchi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen gnocchi recipes.
Potato Gnocchi Roll
1. Place pureed potatoes in a medium bowl and add half the butter; mix until melted. Add the whole egg, 1 cup flour, nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and a pinch of pepper; mix well and form into a ball. Wrap and chill for about 1/2 hour.
2. In a bowl, mix... - 35.1199
In small bowl combine mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese and paprika.
Toss to coat with paprika.
Place butter and onion powder in 9-in pie plate.
Microwave at High 30 to 45 seconds, or until butter melts.
Gently stir frozen gnocchi and carrot into... - 41.4907
Gnocchi In Tomato Sauce
Place frozen tomato sauce in 1-qt bowl; cover.
Microwave at High 2 1/2 to 5 minutes, or until defrosted and slightly warm, stirring and breaking sauce apart every minute.
Add frozen gnocchi to tomato sauce; cover.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium-High).
Microwave... - 33.1681
Cheesy Gnocchi Verde
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain well; let cool.
Squeeze spinach very dry.
Chop spinach very fine; place in medium bowl.
Stir in ricotta cheese.
Add eggs; mix well.
Add 1/3 cup (80 mL) of the Parmesan cheese, 3 tablespoons (45 mL) of the... - 44.9045
Wegmans Handmade Potato Gnocchi With Seasoned Tomato Sauce
Wegmans Nella Neeck shows you how to make home made gnocchi like her Nonna used to make in this video. This is a bit time consuming but really tasty, inexpensive, and hearty. This recipe yields fluffy, light, pillow like gnocchi and making it from scratch is... - 134.276
Potato Gnocchi In Veal Sauce
Make veal sauce.
While sauce is simmering, make gnocchi.
Measure hot mashed potatoes into a bowl; add the 1 1/2 cups flour, salt, and oil and blend with a fork.
Add eggs and blend thoroughly into potato mixture.
Turn potato dough out onto a well-floured board... - 44.2319
Gnocchi With Sage Brown Butter Sauce
1. Cook the gnocchi according to package directions, omitting the salt if desired; drain.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the sage and cook, stirring occasionally, until the butter just begins to turn brown, 4-5... - 27.2146
Gratineed Farina-pesto Gnocchi
To Make Cnocchi in Microwave: Pour milk into a 3 to 4-quart micro-wavesafe bowl or casserole.
Whisk in salt and farina.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high (100%) for 13 to 18 minutes, stirring well every 4 minutes, until the mixture is very stiff... - 41.6858
Gnocchi With Pumpkin Sauce
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, then add the pumpkin, shallots, and garlic. Cook until the shallots begin to turn golden. Add the broth, thyme, sage, and pepper; cook, stirring frequently, until the pumpkin is... - 33.5005
1. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, breaking it apart with a wooden spoon, until lightly browned, 4-5 minutes. Stir in the onion, carrot, celery, garlic, and basil; cook, stirring occasionally, until the... - 33.5638
Gnocchi With Meat Sauce
1) Cook the gnocchi al dente as per packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add in oil and saute onion, mushrooms, garlic, carrot, celery and rosemary on medium flame. When the vegetables soften, add in beef, ham and chicken livers... - 41.207
Combine and cook in a heavy skillet for 5 minutes. - 25.5813
1. Press the spinach between two plates to extract all the moisture.
2. Mix the spinach with the ricotta cheese, half the Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Gradually add the egg, beating well until the mixture holds together when shaped.
3. With... - 35.7264
1. Place the spinach in a saucepan and cook over a low heat without additional water until thawed. Stir over the heat until dry. Place in a sieve and press out any moisture. Return to the pan and add the butter and curd cheese. Beat until smooth.
2. Mix the... - 33.428
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter till tender.
Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or till spinach is tender and liquid is evaporated, stirring frequently.
Combine egg yolk, next 5 ingredients, and spinach mixture.
Use about 1 tablespoon... - 42.5731
In a large bowl, combine the flour, ricotta, Parmesan, salt, and nutmeg.
Squeeze the liquid out of the spinach and discard.
Chop the spinach finely; you should have 2 tablespoons.
Place in a small bowl.
Stir in the egg substitute.
Add to the flour... - 42.7968
Finely chop thoroughly drained (squeezed dry) spinach.
Frozen spinach, finely chopped, is very convenient.
Put through food grinder.
Mash spinach and ricotta or dry cottage cheese together with flour, Parmesan, nutmeg, salt and pepper until well blended it... - 43.2385
Baked Spinach Gnocchi
Cook spinach according to package directions, then drain.
Squeeze out excess liquid and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan bring 1 1/2 cups milk to boiling.
Stir together remaining milk and farina.
Slowly add farina mixture to boiling milk, stirring... - 45.967
1. Place a skillet over medium heat and heat butter.
2. Add spinach and saute for 4-6 minutes until the moisture has evaporated.
3. Add the ricotta cheese, pepper and nutmeg and stir to mix.
4. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Cool... - 44.9786
Spinach Gnocchi For Kids
This is a recipe that Popeye would be proud of. Packed with spinach
and creamy ricotta, these little morsels are like soft pillows:
delicate and so easy to make. You could even serve them with a little
red sauce, but for easier cleanup, I highly... - 120.726
1. Cook spinach, squeeze and press all water out of the spinach; spread on paper toweling. Chop very fine.
2. Combine the spinach, ricotta, 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Cook potatoes... - 41.5689
Push ricotta cheese and cream cheese through a fine strainer.
Beat eggs into mixture with electric or rotary beater.
Blend in soy flour and seasonings.
Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
Bring large pot of water to rolling boil.
Lower heat to simmer.
Drop cheese... - 38.9191
Lemon Gnocchi With Peas & Kale
Recipe for Lemon Gnocchi with Peas & Kale, Gnocchi is the perfect weeknight meal! It takes only 2-3 minutes to cook and can be paired with any number of sauces for an easy to prepare yet delicious dish! Lemon Gnocchi with Peas & Kale is both fresh and hearty.... - 125.264
Gnocchi With Peas And Tomato Sauce
Prepare the sauce
Pour the olive oil into a large, heavy, nonaluminum pot and heat it until fragrant.
Add the garlic, onion, carrots, and celery, and saute over medium-high heat until wilted, 7 or 8 minutes.
Add the prosciutto, giblets, parsley, and basil,... - 44.5806
Prepare fresh tomato sauce.
In a large bowl, beat egg.
Add ricotta and mix well.
Stir in bread crumbs, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, garlic salt, pepper, nutmeg, and basil.
Squeeze spinach to remove excess moisture.
Stir spinach into ricotta mixture.
Shape mixture... - 45.6405
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix spinach, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, crumbs, onions, basil, eggs, garlic, and nutmeg.
To shape malfatti, divide spinach mixture into 16 equal portions.
With floured hands, gently roll each portion into a... - 44.8224
Pumpkin Buckwheat Gnocchi Gratin
A version of pumpkin gnocchi, with the addition of buckwheat flour to add a little bit of a nutty flavor. I’ve been asked if you can make pumpkin gnocchi with canned pumpkin, and the answer is yes, of course. This would be wonderful with sauteed in browned... - 39.3131
Spinach, Green Pea & Ricotta Gnocchi
1. Steam or microwave spinach until tender. Drain and squeeze to remove excess liquid. Set aside.
2. Boil, steam or microwave peas until tender. Dram and combine with spinach. Chop mixture finely.
3. Place spinach mixture and ricotta in a saucepan. Season to... - 37.0666
Green Beans With Chives
1) Cook the beans in some salted water until just tender.
2) In a heavy skillet melt butter and add almonds. Lightly toast them. Add salt and chives to the pan. Shake the pan to mix and coat.
3) Sprinkle them on the beans.
4) Serve the... - 33.3083