- » Frozen Fudge
Frozen Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen fudge recipes.
Mcllwain's Frozen Fudge Cake
Line refrigerator tray or loaf pan with vanilla wafer crumbs.
Sift 1 box of sugar and the salt into large mixing bowl.
Stir in beaten egg, vanilla, and melted chocolate.
Add small amount of cream or milk and sift in extra powdered sugar until mixture is the... - 36.9679
Dairy Free Frozen Fudge Bars
1) Beat milk substitute for 2 minutes.
2) Beat in sugar, cocoa, vanilla, and egg yolk for 30 seconds and then keep in freezer for 30 minutes.
3) Take a small bowl and beat egg white in it until it reaches stiff stage.
4) Fold egg white to the frozen... - 32.1696
Combine milk, cream, pudding mix, and sugar.
Proceed as directed on pudding package.
Fold in nuts and pour into ice tray.
Freeze until firm around edges, about 2 hours.
Transfer mixture to bowl and beat until smooth but not melted.
Freeze 2 to 4 hours. - 29.7163
You May Also Like!
Chewy Almond Fudge
The chewy almond fudge is prepared with peanut butter and almonds. Cooked along with milk and sugar, the chewy almond fudge is flavored with vanilla and chilled to serve. - 37.5635
This carob fudge is a delicious fudge recipe made with carob powder. Flavored with a dash of vanilla and added sunflower nuts, the carob fudge is chilled till firm. - 32.2859
The two flavor fudge is chocolate and vanilla flavored fudge with added butterscotch morsels and marshmallow cream. Prepared by boiling milk and sugar, and combined with the flavoring ingredinets, the two flavor fudge has walnuts in it and is chilled firm... - 46.353
Cocoa Peanut Butter Fudge
Combine the sugar, cocoa, and salt in a heavy 4-quart saucepan.
Stir in the milk.
Place over medium-high heat; cook, stirring slowly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
Turn heat to medium, stirring occasionally (slowly), to 236° to 238°, or until a small... - 37.7876
Chocolate And Orange Fudge Squares
1) Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) Line and butter a tray-bake tin measuring about 23 x 23cm.
3) Melt the butter in a pan and add in the chocolate, sugar. Heat over gentle flame for about 5 minutes. Stirring constantly till the... - 46.5632
Fudge Ribbon Pie
1. Preheat oven to 475° Fahrenheit before baking.
2. Following directions on the package, bake pastry and let cool completely.
3. In a saucepan, prepare fudge sauce by heating together butter, chocolate, 1 cup sugar and milk; over very... - 49.9648
Raspberry Fudge Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening and flour.
3) In a large bowl, beat with electric mixer all cake ingredients except chocolate... - 47.0984
Chocolate Fudge Icing
1 Into a bowl, sift the icing (confectioners') sugar and cocoa
2 In a pan, put the remaining ingredients and gently heat until the butter has melted, stirring constantly.
3 Immediately pour into the sugar mixture, beating with a wooden spoon... - 35.7901
Espresso Fudge Cups
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line twenty-four 1 1/2-inch miniature muffin cups with paper liners.
To Make Batter: Place butter and chocolate in a medium microwavesafe bowl and microwave at 60% power for 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth.
Or melt butter and chocolate... - 44.5712
Hot Fudge Sundaes
In a small saucepan, stir together the cocoa powder, maple syrup and cornstarch.
Then stir in the water.
Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
Reduce the heat to medium.
Cook and stir about 1 minute or until the mixture... - 30.5948