- » Frozen Fruit Pudding
Frozen Fruit Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen fruit pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen fruit pudding recipes.
Frozen Plum Pudding
Soak cherries and citron in sherry for an hour or two.
Combine sugar, salt, and cardamom in a saucepan.
Stir in eggs and milk.
Cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture coats a wooden spoon.
Cool, then stir in 2 cups heavy cream.
Pour into ice... - 43.2522
Frozen Pudding With Rum
Cover the chopped candied fruits with rum and cover tightly.
Stand two or three hours.
Make a custard of the eggs, sugar, salt and hot milk.
Fold in the whipping cream, beaten stiff, and the candied fruits.
Pour into a tray of the mechanical... - 33.8335
Frozen Christmas Pudding
This Frozen Christmas Pudding is something you cant miss out on your Christmas preparations! A blend of varity fruits and nuts in cream base, this Frozen Christmas Pudding is so full of flavor that will sure make your Christmas so memorable! Give it a try as... - 43.8229
Frozen Plum Pudding
Dissolve gelatin in 1/4 cup boiling water; set aside.
Cook sugar and 1 cup cold water together until thread forms.
Add syrup to egg yolks; beat until cool.
Fold in whipped cream; add rai- sins, nuts and fruits.
Place in 2 refrigerator trays or... - 38.8286
Frozen Chocolate Pudding Pie With Cherry Flair
Empty vanilla pudding into a large bowl and blend in 1 cup of the whipped dessert topping.
Empty chocolate pudding into the same bowl and draw a rubber spatula or spoon through the chocolate and vanilla puddings until partially streaked to give a marbled... - 41.2884
Frozen Prune Pudding
Cook prunes until tender, remove pits and mash pulp.
Beat eggs and beat in confectioners' sugar gradually.
Add prunes, orange juice and salt.
Fold in whipped cream.
Freeze in refrigerator tray until firm.
Serves 6. - 33.0649
Royal Grape Parfait
Beat cream and 10X sugar until stiff in a medjum size bowl; gradually fold in thawed grape juice and vanilla.
Spoon into a 5 cup mold or 2 ice cube trays; freeze at least 2 hours, or until creamy firm.
Serve in parfait glasses. - 25.9239
Uncooked Fruit Pudding
This uncooked fruit pudding is prepared with prunes, raisins, citron peels and walnuts. Mixed together and spiced with cinnamon and cloves, this unccoked fruit pudding is frozen instead and can be served with whippe cream as a delicious dessert. - 36.6687
Double Raspberry Parfait
Thaw raspberries, following label directions; drain into a 2 cup measure.
Add water to raspberry syrup to make 1 1/3 cups.
Spoon drained raspberries into 4 parfait glasses, dividing evenly and reserving 4 for garnish, if you wish.
Prepare dessert mix with... - 28.3435
Frozen Christmas Custard
Frozen Christmas Custard is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Frozen Christmas Custard recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 42.6824
Frozen Lime Padding
Drain fruit, reserving liquid.
Add enough water to liquid to make 2 1/4 cups.
Combine pudding, sugar and 1/4 cup liquid in a saucepan.
Add egg and blend well.
Stir in remaining liquid.
Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until mixture comes to a... - 34.9585
1.Make a custard of the eggs, sugar, salt, milk and cream.
2.Cool and freeze.
3.Fill a mold with alternate layers of the frozen cream and candied fruit or nuts.
4.Cover and freeze.
5.Serve with ice cream - 33.6646
1) In a small bowl beat the eggs and keep it ready.
2) In another bowl mix cornstarch with some cold milk.
3) In a double boiler, scald the milk.
4) In a wide bowl, add in beaten eggs, cornstarch mixture, sugar and some salt. Mix them well. Slowly pour... - 39.0456
Frozen Christmas Puddings
Combine crumbs, nuts, fruit, rind and spices.
Dissolve marshmallows in orange juice, add sugar and combine with first mixture.
Fold in whipped cream.
Fill individual paper souffle cups with mixture, place in refrigerator tray and freeze until firm.
Remove... - 40.4678
Frozen Nesselrode Pudding
1. In a container of food processor, add almonds and chop them fine by switching on and off the STIR blade.
2. Add it to a mixing bowl.
3. Repeat the same procedure with green and red cherries as done with almonds.
4. Make a pudding by blending milk... - 43.1927
Frozen Christmas Pudding
Beat the butter and icing sugar until light and soft, mix in the ground almonds and cake crumbs and add the brandy.
Stir in all of the chopped fruit, press the mixture into a 1/2 litre (1 pint) basin and freeze until needed.
Turn out of the bowl, thaw to room... - 39.5512
Frozen Christmas Pudding
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine apricots, dried fruits, rum, mixed spice, orange rind and lemon rind. Mix well and cling wrap.
2. Keep aside to soak for minimum 15 minutes.
3. Add sugar, custard and mix well.
4. Add whipped cream and fold gently.
5.... - 47.5201
Frozen Plum Pudding
Add vanilla bean to milk, bring gently to boiling point, remove from heat and let stand.
Whirl nuts in blender until very fine.
Mix next 4 ingredients in bowl.
Sprinkle with flour and toss lightly to coat evenly.
Strain scalded milk through fine sieve,... - 45.586
Frozen Strawberry Dessert
Have margarine at room temperature.
Cut margarine into flour to make crumbs.
Press into bottom of 7x11-inch pan.
Bake at 400 degrees until brown.
Melt marshmallows in milk.
Add strawberries and let cool.
When cool, add prepared Dream Whip.
Pour into... - 42.7792
Combine pudding mix, junior apricots and milk in a medium-size saucepan; cook, following label directions for pudding.
Separate ladyfingers; spread half of each with 1 teaspoon of the apricot preserves; put back together.
Stand each in the... - 35.6746
Boil the sugar and water together to 230ºF or until a little of the mixture threads when dropped from a spoon.
Beat the egg whites and the cream in separate bowls until stiff, using a hand or electric beater.
Pour the sugar syrup slowly over the beaten egg... - 31.1155
Frozen Plum Pudding
Soak citron, cherries, dates and figs in cherry juice.
Let stand overnight.
Put currants and raisins in a small saucepan and add a little water.
Simmer 5 minutes, covered.
Drain and cool.
Add to other fruit along with almonds and mix well.
Soften ice crea - 34.5115
Set freezer to rapid-freeze 2 hrs before making ice-cream.
Warm the milk to blood heat in a pan, remove from heat.
Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until pale and creamy, then beat in the milk.
Strain into a clean pan, then cook over a gentle heat until... - 40.2662
Vanilla Pudding (blancmange)
Vanilla pudding is a sweet and simple pudding made with milk, sugar and cornstarch. Simply chilled in molds and served with fruit, cream or dessert sauce, the vanilla pudding is a quick and classic dessert. - 18.5839
Divide fruit between 2 serving dishes.
Stir pudding until creamy; spoon over fruit.
Top with whipped topping. - 26.1826
Frozen Prune Whip
Chill evaporated milk in refrigerator tray until nearly frozen.
Beat with rotary beater or electric mixer until stiff; add sugar and salt and continue beating until no grains of sugar remain.
Fold in juices and fruit.
Freeze. - 31.2843
Honey And Fruit Tipsy Pudding
1) In a bowl, place the cake pieces and pour in the wine.
2) In a pan, gently heat the honey, then stir into the cake mixture with the raspberries.
3) In a buttered 2 1/2 cup pudding mold, press the mixture firmly with a spoon.
4) Cover with a saucer... - 45.8175
No Sugar Fruit Pudding
No sugar fruit pudding is a naturally sweetened fruit pudding made with fresh raspberries and pineapple bits. This fruit pudding is made with white bread pudding base and chilled with a cooked fruit topping. Served as a homely or holiday dessert, it is... - 31.5654
Blueberry Breakfast Pudding
The blueberry breakfast pudding is a fruit breakfast pudding. Made with either fresh or frozen blueberries, the pudding is spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg and flavored with a dash of vanilla. Baked in the oven, it has a nice and soft texture in the inside. - 42.7595
Summer Fruit Pudding With Basil Syrup
1. Take a bowl, add 150 g thawed mixed fruit, half of fresh berries, half of caster sugar and basil leaves and stir thoroughly. Keep to one side.
2. Take a food processor, pass rest of the frozen fruit along with sugar through and blend to a... - 47.4201
Tofu Fruit Pudding
Put all the ingredients in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until smooth.
Chill well before serving. - 25.2234
Icebox Fruit 'n' Rice Pudding
1.In a saucepan, cook rice, pineapple juice and salt until it starts boiling.
2.Once done, turn off the flame and keep aside after covering for 15- 20 minutes so that the rice is soft.
3.Separatley, add some gelatin to cold water and leave it for a... - 47.1388
Scald light cream.
Beat egg yolks in a bowl, then beat in 1/2 cup sugar, a little at a time.
Add scalded cream gradually and pour back into saucepan.
Cook over a very low heat, stirring constantly, until custard will coat a wooden spoon.
Remove from heat,... - 42.2308
Steamed Cranberry Pudding
In a medium mixing bowl stir together the all-purpose flour, baking soda, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and ground cloves.
In a small mixing bowl combine the hot water, light molasses, and brown sugar; stir into flour mixture along with the halved... - 39.4136
Deep Dish Blueberry Pudding
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a medium-size saucepan, combine blueberries and honey.
In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in orange juice.
Add to blueberry mixture, and cook over high heat until bubbly and thick, stirring constantly.
In a medium-size... - 36.6168
Steamed Cranberry Pudding
Steamed Cranberry Pudding is prepared with cranberries, vanilla wafers, slivered blanched almonds and hard sauce along with ground cinnamon and ground ginger adding flavor to the pudding. This Steamed Cranberry Pudding recipe will be enjoyed by all! Just... - 40.4128
Apricot Bread Pudding
Grease a 10 1/2-inch quiche dish; set aside.
In a large bowl combine bread pieces, apricots, and currants.
Place the bread mixture in the prepared quiche dish.
In a medium bowl combine milk, egg product, sugar, vanilla, and cardamom.
Pour evenly over bread... - 34.4388
Stewed Fruit English Summer Pudding
When there is an abundance of summer berry fruits, one of the best ways to use them is to make an English Summer Pudding. This recipe shows you how to stew the fruit in a microwave, a great way to use frozen fruits and convert them into something useful... - 81.213
Festive Noodle Pudding
1. Cook the noodles al dente according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cool water, and drain again. Set aside.
2. Combine the cottage cheese, cream cheese, egg substitute, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl, and stir to mix well. Add the... - 35.8414
Brandied Peach Pudding
Cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks one at a time, beating after each addition.
Stir in brandy, macaroon crumbs and peaches.
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff.
Fold into peach mixture.
Pour into a buttered 1 1/2 quart... - 32.6021
Orange Caramel Pudding
Melt 1/2 cup of the sugar in small skillet over low heat until light brown syrup is formed, stirring constantly.
Pour into bottom of a 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Cream butter with remaining 3/4 cup sugar until light.
Add salt and rind.
Add egg yolks, one at a... - 37.9593
Cranberry Raisin Steamed Pudding
1. Grease 1-quart bowl and line bottom of bowl with waxed paper; grease paper.
2. Rinse fresh or frozen cranberries with running cold water and drain well. In 3-quart casserole or bowl, combine cranberries, raisins, and water; cover with casserole lid or... - 39.693
Key Lime Pudding
Put the gelatin powder into a large mixing bowl.
Add the boiling water and stir until the powder is dissolved.
Add the lime juice.
Put the cold water into a 2 cup (500 mL) measuring cup.
Add ice cubes until the measure is 1 1/4 cup (310 mL) full.
Put the... - 37.9849
Yogurt Sundaes With Passion Fruit
1. Puree half the strawberries. Scoop out the passion fruit pulp and add it to the coulis. Sweeten, if necessary.
2. Spoon half the remaining strawberries and half the chopped peaches into four tall sundae glasses. Top each dessert with a scoop of frozen... - 28.4768
Fruit rouges is a healthy and fresh dessert that is beast served on summer days. Made with strawberries and raspberries, the fruit roughes is a raw dessert that can be flavored with a liquer too if preferrred. - 29.6514
1) In 1/4 cup of cold water, soak the gelatin.
2) Drain the crushed pineapple well. Reserve 3/4 cup of the juice, adding water if necessary.
3) In a pan, heat the reserved juice.
4) Stir in the gelatin until dissolved and then add the... - 41.0871
Butter-baked Pears With Fruit And Nut Stuffing
Combine apricots and pecans in small bowl. Add 1 Tablespoon butter; use a fork to combine. Set aside. Cut pears in half lengthwise. Using a melon baller or small spoon, remove core from each pear half, leaving a 1½-inch diameter hole. Cut a thin slice from... - 29.6597
Fantastic Fruit Fluff
Gradually add 1/2 cup of the milk to the cream cheese.
Blend in pudding' and remaining milk.
Beat slowly 1 minute.
Stir in fruit and marshmallows.
Chill. - 29.5723
Iced Christmas Pudding
As quick freezing is essential, turn refrigerator to "freeze" 15 minutes before beginning.
Beat 1/4-pint of the cream, condensed milk, mixed spice, ground nutmeg and coffee together.
Pour into refrigerator tray and freeze.
When frozen, turn into a basin.
Whip... - 38.6748
Mix the apple juice and water in a saucepan.
Bring to a rapid boil.
Stir the mixture while gradually adding the farina.
Cook gently for five minutes or so and remove from the heat.
Beat by hand or with an electric mixer until the mixture is smooth.
Fold in... - 33.3423
Hull the strawberries, cut each into 4 and add to three-quarters of the mixed frozen fruit.
Add half of the sugar and set aside.
Put the rest of the frozen fruit in a blender together with the remaining sugar and whizz to a puree.
Line 4 ramekins or small... - 37.328
Summer Sponge Pudding
1. Take a saucepan and add the fruit and sugar to it; heat on low flame until sugar dissolves and the fruit turns tender
2. Drain the contents and keep the juice aside
3. In a bowl, add the milk and dip the boudoir biscuits into it; mnake sure they are... - 48.9093
Bring sugar and water to the boil. Add orange rind and cherries which have been stoned. Simmer until soft. Add the other fruits and cook very gently for a few minutes. Strain and reserve the juice. Add a squeeze of lemon juice. Moisten a 3/2-cup bowl. Trim... - 31.9458
1) In a 1 I (2 pint) round shallow dishe arrange bread slice on the base and sides. Keep few slices of bread aside for topping the pudding.
2) Ensure that bread forms the base of pudding basins and they don’t crumple when turned out.
3) In a saucepan... - 46.0523
Flaming Plum Pudding
Plump raisins in sherry for several hours or overnight.
Heavily grease 2 quart mold with tight-fitting lid.
Cream butter and sugar in large bowl.
Blend in flour, baking soda and salt.
Stir in raisins with any remaining Sherry and all other ingredients except... - 44.6221
Lemon Creme Parfaits
Yummy Lemon Creme Parfaits are never shared at my home. Everyone is crazy about these wonderful Lemon Creme Parfaits. Use this brilliant recipe to make a delicious batch of them and enjoy!!! - 41.2931
Danish Raspberry Pudding
Combine in a saucepan the raspberries, water, stick cinnamon, and lemon peel.
Bring rapidly to boiling; break up block of frozen raspberries with a fork.
Boil 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Strain, pressing out liquid.
Return liquid to saucepan.
Mix the sugar... - 36.6397
German Custard With Raspberries
You'll simply love this German Custard With Raspberries recipe. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this German Custard With Raspberries again and again. - 25.0303
Shortcut Frozen Salad
Prepare pudding according to package directions; blend in whipped topping, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Turn into a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan and freeze until firm.
Slice to serve. - 30.1696
Spiced Rice With Currants And Carrots
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the rice, cumin, curry powder, and turmeric and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes or until the spices are fragrant and the rice is coated.
2 Stirin the water, onion, garlic, and... - 34.8358
Danish Berry Pudding
Puree berries in blender or press through sieve.
Mix cornstarch and sugar in 1 1/2-quart saucepan.
Gradually stir in water; add puree.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice.
Pour into dessert... - 38.1304
Strawberry Pudding is a very easy to prepare delicious snack recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Strawberry Pudding; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 31.6082
Paradise Pudding Parfaits
1. In a medium bowl combine pineapple, banana, and mango; set aside. In a large mixing bowl stir together milk, coconut milk, and thawed juice concentrate. Add pudding mix to milk mixture; beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. To... - 30.6966
Light Plum Pudding
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl, stir well.
Combine egg yolk, brandy, orange juice concentrate, and oil, stir into fruit mixture.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) until stiff peaks form, fold into fruit mixture.
Spoon into an 8-cup mold... - 38.3414
Blueberry Cottage Pudding
Grease an 8" (20 cm) square microproof baking dish.
Combine fruit, 1/3 cup (75 mL) sugar and lemon rind in prepared dish.
In medium size mixing bowl combine flour, 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar, baking powder and salt.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender.
Make... - 46.087
Jell-o Creamy Jigglers
ADD boiling water to gelatin.
Dissolve completely; cool to room temperature.
POUR milk into small bowl.
Add pudding mix.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Quickly pour into gelatin.
Stir with wire whisk until well blended.
Pour into 13... - 31.8175
Mix dry ingredients well.
Combine dry ingredients with suet, almonds and fruit in a large mixing bowl.
Add eggs to lemon juice and whiskey, and stir all ingredients together.
Fill a large well-greased bowl 3/4 full, and cover with... - 38.139
In the top of a double boiler combine the coconut milk, sugar, and cornstarch.
Place over, but not touching, boiling water.
Cook and stir about 15 minutes or till thickened.
Pour into six 1/2 cup oiled molds.
Cover and chill till firm.
To serve, unmold... - 29.9241
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Cherry Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350ÂºF.
2) Grease 12 x 8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with shortening.
3) In large saucepan, heat chocolate chips and whipping cream stirring occasionally over medium-low heat.
4) Mix 1/3 cup brown sugar.... - 46.3962
Celestial Lemon CrÃ¨me
I just love the tangu flavor that lemon adds to my desserts and this Celestial Lemon CrÃ¨me is one among the best lemon flavored pudding I have ever tried. Apart from lemon, the pudding also takes in pineapple and strawberry, making the Celestial Lemon... - 47.1604
Peach And Raspberry Cranachan
Layer the oats in a baking pan and toast them in a 350° F.
oven until they are golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
Watch carefully that they don't become brown.
Put them in a bowl, and stir in the brown sugar and cinnamon.
Blend the mixture by rubbing it between your... - 38.4826
Floating Island Custard
Place egg yolks, the 1/4 cup sugar and the cornstarch in a medium sized, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl; mix well.
Gradually stir in milk.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for 5 minutes or until mixture just about boils.
DO NOT ALLOW MIXTURE TO BOIL.
Stir mixture... - 42.2353
Colorful Strawberry Blueberry Trifle For 4th July
Bring in the essence of summer to your table with this strawberry-blueberry trifle. Laced with delicious berries and cream, this dessert will sit pretty as the centerpiece of your buffet. Here's a quick and easy trifle recipe by Betty that barely takes any... - 117.191
Easy Berry Trifle
Dissolve Jello in boiling water in medium-sized bowl.
Add ice cream and stir until dissolved.
Add frozen berries.
Pour contents of bowl into trifle dish or deep glass bowl being careful to not splash on the sides.
Let set until Jello is set.
If your berries... - 39.8514
Heavenly Orange Fluff
Dissolve gelatin in 2 1/2 cups boiling water; add undrained pineapple and concentrate.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in oranges; pour into 13x9x2-inch pan.
Chill till firm.
Beat pudding and milk with rotary beater till smooth.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spread... - 32.058
Fruit Medley Parfaits
Prepare pudding according to package directions, using 1 3/4 cups milk.
Stir in sherry and let stand 5 minutes.
Whip cream and sugar together until stiff.
Place peach slices from mixed fruit in bottom of chilled parfait glasses.
Spoon pudding, then whipped... - 35.5803
Blueberry Cream Pie
Early in day: Make pudding as package directs, using 1 1/2 cups milk; refrigerate until cold.
Fold in whipped cream; turn into baked pie shell.
Refrigerate until firm.
Meanwhile, make Blueberry Topping: In saucepan, place scant 1 cup blueberries; add combined... - 39.8534
Remove crusts from bread, cut each bread slice in half.
Combine raspberries and boysenberries in a bowl, allow to thaw; drain, reserve all- 'the juice.
Peel, core and thinly Slice apple.
Combine reserved berry juice, sugar and water in saucepan, stir over low... - 33.6854
Dessert Pancakes With Fruit
Combine pancake mix, pudding, milk, eggs, and oil in a bowl.
Beat with rotary beater or spoon until batter is even.
Heat a lightly greased medium skillet.
Drop in batter 1 tablespoon at a time.
When golden on the bottom, turn with a spatula; allow to cook... - 34.0384
Puddings And Custards
In large size bowl, soften gelatine in cold water.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add boiling water; stir until dissolved.
Add fruit concentrate; stir until blended.
Add sweetened condensed milk.
Chill until mixture is the consistency of unbeaten egg whites,... - 38.2286
1. Chop the nuts finely
2. Whip the egg whites till stiff
3. Cut the fruits into small pieces and then leave them to soak in brandy and other flavoring ingredients.
4. Add the custard to the freezer and then turn the handle till it is... - 45.4677
Christmas Pudding Ice Cream
1. Mix all of the boozy fruit ingredients together in a bowl, then microwave on High for 3 mins. Stir, then leave to cool completely, ideally overnight.
2. For the ice cream, put the spices in a saucepan and gently heat for 3 mins or so, stirring once or... - 39.9842
Iced Christmas Pudding
1) In a bowl add fruit and brandy and leave for 2 hours to macerate.
2) In another bowl turn out the ice cream and beat till smooth.
3) Mix in the macerated fruits and liquor.
4) Scoop the mixture into a foil container of 900 ml (1 1/2 pint).
5) To... - 43.0768
1.Make a custard of the milk, sugar, egg yolks and salt.
2.When cool, add the cream and pineapple syrup.
3.Blanch the almonds and chop them fine, then pound to a paste.
4.Shell the chestnuts, blanch and boil until tender.
5.Force through a sieve, and... - 45.4852
1. Do not defrost frozen fruit; top and tail fresh blackcurrants, rinse and drain them and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft and pale, then gradually beat in the eggs and add to it.
3. Sift the... - 41.3996
Blueberry Plum Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
2) Use a 6-cup baking dish to spray with butter-flavor vegetable cooking spray. Place aside.
3) In a saucepan, defrost frozen blueberries.
4) Add sugar with cornstarch and lemon juice into blueberries.
5)... - 49.0003
1. Prepare a 2-quart pudding mold with tight-fitting cover.
2. Prepare a trivet inside a large kettle filled with boiling water. The water should come up to the trivet margin.
3. In to a large bowl, tip in the fruits, nuts, lemon peel... - 47.3163
1) Slice the bread into triangle or finger shapes, then line a 1.2 litre pudding mold with 1/3 bread shapes.
2) In a pan, cover and cook the apples, water and sugar over a low heat, until reduced to a puree.
3) Stir in the raspberries... - 41.6394
English Plum Pudding
1 Grease two 1-quart molds or one 2-quart mold.
2 In large bowl, sift flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice together.
3 Add in bread crumbs, brown sugar, lemon peel, orange peel, ground suet, fruits and nuts and... - 46.4454
Boozy Christmas Ring
1. Put dried fruit into a large bowl, add 2 tbsp brandy and the muscovado sugar, then cover with cling film. Microwave on High for 2 mins until the sugar has melted and the fruit plumped up. Give it a stir, then leave to cool and soak overnight, if you're... - 36.5689
Mauna Loa Desserts
1. Prepare the orange by cutting off the top 1/3 of the orange
2. Scoop out the pulp
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F., 3 to 5 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, mix the cooled stars and the softened ice cream
5. Fill the scooped out oranges... - 41.8246
Add cold milk to dessert mix and beat for 1 minute.
Add water and sour cream, beat for 1 minute.
Chill in a 1 1/2 -quart mold several hours.
Unmold on a shallow serving dish and spoon thawed.strawberries over mold.
Or, mold in a 6-cup ring and fill center... - 26.0897
This Peach Tortoni makes a delicious dessert ! Try out this peach and macaroon cooki dessert for tonight and tell me if you've liked it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 31.1244
Dessert Pancakes With Fruit
These Dessert Pancakes with Fruit are so very different! The sour cream and thawed fruit on these pancakes are a seduction! Try out these Dessert Pancakes with Fruit and tell me how you've liked them! - 38.2112
Small Fry Pie
About 1 hr. before serving: Line bottom and side of 8" pie plate with wafers.
Prepare instant pudding as package directs.
Turn into wafer-lined pie plate.
Refrigerate until firm.
Spoon whipped cream around edge; into cream, tuck banana slices dipped into... - 29.8435
Pineapple Dream Pie
The yummy combination flavors of the Pineapple Dream Pie will keep tempting you long after you have finished eating this dessert. Try this Pineapple Dream Pie recipe for yourself! - 35.4698
Banana Split Napoleon
Bake sheets of phyllo according to the general instructions at the beginning of this chapter.
Cut the pile of four sprayed sheets into 16 rectangles.
Bake in a preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for 8 minutes.
Arrange one phyllo rectangle on a dessert... - 35.9852
Summer Pudding Soup
1. In a colander, place the fresh blueberries and rinse under cold water.
2. Leave aside to drain.
3. In a saucepan, combine 1 cup water with sugar and lemon zest.
4. Bring the liquid to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
5.... - 47.8057